All Comments on 'A Town Without Honor Ch. 02'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting repetitive. Burn the couch and bed - fuck that, sell the fucking house. I’ll continue reading, but I’m seeing the RAAC of all RAAC’s coming. And by that I mean, if he decides to salvage and try to restore his family, that would be a single, lower case ‘raac.’ Grab the kids and their mother and move away. Things might work out.

But the R of all R’s involves his mom, his sister, the business, the town. Post it under Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiover 1 year ago

Nagyon jók a névválasztások. A férj dühe érthető, de már túlzásba viszi a saját hülyeségeivel. Ha az író közben be akarta nagyjából mutatni amerikát, akkor talán el tudom fogadni a hosszas kirándulást.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Sorry, wonderful effort by a good writer with serious logorrhea. One writer once said the essence of tight writing is not to write the parts readers will skip over. 75% of chapter 2 was drivel about touring. My life expectancy isn't long enough to make reading Chapters 3, 4, and 5 a wise investment of my time. And I'm mad at the author for ruining what could have been a good read for me - sort of like the way "Honor" (what a lame plot device that was) is mad at Beth.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a problem with the underlying premise to this story: that the wife is some kind of pet dog. What we used to call a "shep" that he wanted, and both his and her set of parents as well. Nice fictional device, but makes the story a bit too trite. No mature man would want a 'shep'. Me, I have two cats - a male and female. They can be very social and devoted, yet still tell me to 'eff off' if not something is not acceptable. Each is an individual and have their own set of expectations and demands, and not afraid to tell me about it. This wife character was not, and dropped her draws at a first hormonal imbalance rather than share her problems with her husband. And of consequence, she cheated and then goes back, expecting him to "fix it"? Make the story a bit too much.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh you have kept this going, really well thought out, still the same standard of writing, maybe just a tad too much poor boy hurting and not the strong man jumping her bones and starting slowly again, but it’s your tail to tell.

dgfergiedgfergie12 months ago

Pretty sad, I can understand his feeling's because I had my family of 13 years torn apart some 40 years ago by a very selfish woman. Couldn't hold a job for 2 years then I met a good woman with four kids who saved me but the ex almost ruined that to. Yeah, I bet a lot of men went thru what this guy did, maybe less maybe a little more. Good story story though, too bad the kids have to suffer. Most men are not equipped to deal with emotional problems related to family and relationships, at least I wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Powerful story with clear well thought out characters. I felt this part was like a thorough autopsy, laying bare what an affair really is in a complete manner. 5

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

PATHOS. PAIN. PTSD.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow that daughter of theirs is gonna end up needing a ton of therapy as for the company shut it excuse the pun but fuck em

mariverzmariverz7 months ago

me importa una mierda la esposa, pero hermano, eres un enfermo al darle el caracter que le diste al mc.

quiero decir, esos hijos.... que tan poco importantes son para el?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The wife's mother had a point saying it may have been post-partum issues. Serious psychological issues do occur in a small % of new mothers and require psychiatric attention. But, even given that, I would have divorced her too. Some things CAN cut too deep to recover back to 'normal'. So divorce responsibly, treat her well, but just NOT BE with her. I had a mentally ill wife who cheated among other terribly irresponsible behavior. So I divorced her, but also saw she got psychiatric care with the help of her parents. You do the honorable things not only for the sake of family, but for yourself to live with.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Has this guy ever heard of counseling or divorce? Kind of pathetic doing his self therapy while daughter suffers.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat4 months ago

That's an ominous way of ending a conversation.

These people are seriously unhealthy, very extreme in their acts. Thatsm's why solitude is not an answer: you need someone, preferably a pro, to get back some sound reference.

I'm really curious about how this will end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes, it sounds like she's going to take a permanent step. I'm of mixed feelings. He's absolutely right in that she wasn't the person he loved, and she was not loving him when she living out her slut life. At the same time, she's a human being with failings and shortcomings. I hope she doesn't permanently end it. On the other hand, it will bring peace to our MC... Hmmm, guess I'll go find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So she didn't use the DNA sample he provided and instead used "his" hair... how convenient.

Better engage up a second test Honor.

Nothingman83Nothingman8328 days ago

"They're going to need you." and then cuts the connection. This does not bode well for their future.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Can wait for this guy to grow up an deal with life. Got bored with him and moved on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES