All Comments on 'A Town Without Honor Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 789 Comments
hectarehectare11 days ago

He should have taken Beth back.

LanmandragonLanmandragon12 days ago

This is really incomplete; sad really, because is is an exceptional story.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Wow. I’ve read this story before and enjoyed it, but this time, I chose to really read it and absorb it all, song lyrics, not skipping the extended sex scenes, but read it all.

-

It’s a sad story and probably best left here. BB really wasn’t a bad person. No one outside of Dale and Fred really were. Well, maybe the mom and sister too. But, well, the people in the community didn’t tell Honor because it’s a hard conversation to have. To admit that the two most important people in town are all too human. And it cost them everything. And they really can’t blame anyone else for the actions. Their town will go back to being a podunk village and it’s because they were too lazy or venal to have done objectively the right thing. That’s gotta be hard to understand that by your own conscious actions, you screwed up your life. Your neighbors’ lives.

-

BB did screw up so badly. And she did it consciously. And it’s made worse because it was such a horrible thing. A good person doesn’t think it’s possible to betray the guy you’ve loved since you were a child. Who is successful and loves you too. It started as a mistake that got totally out of control and she’s permanently going to have the bear the consequences of her actions.

-

I think Honor finally does understand that he wasn’t as honorable as he liked to think. Yes, there were extreme mitigating circumstances, but he did treat his children with a rather cavalier attitude. And he is destroying a community in which he has so much family because he’s angry. Though objectively he’s understandable, he is doing something not great. And I think he’s introspective enough to know it too.

-

No one is happy about the outcome. A sweet romance is over. A very happy family is broken because mommy and daddy who had such a good story for their boy and girl no longer can talk about how they loved each other since they were in elementary school. A close family, brought together due to the tragedy of a fallen soldier is fundamentally fractured.

-

BB didn’t have to cheat. She could have admitted it after the first time. Honor could have forgiven. So many people suffered because life was made temporarily easier by pretending nothing was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

This is the best thing I've read

(it was very painful)

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

This is the best thing I've read

(it was very painful)

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

"Thanks for sticking with me this long. The end is near. TTT"??

That seems to imply that there is a 'Conclusion' somewhere, sometime?

KwazyWabbitKwazyWabbit17 days ago

I was expecting a couple of chapters to tie everything together and stick a bow on it. Alas, for went ever reason it’s not to be. I guess we will have to assume that Honour and Beth amicably divorced and he started a new life with Janie.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

It is sad their relationship ended but the betrayal was too much he can't stay married to Beth it wouldnt work.

hoggoblinhoggoblinabout 1 month ago

Excellent series, was hoping for another chapter or two as a conclusion. Nice he still cared enough to go looking for his estranged wife etc. can understand why he went walkabout but leaving the children for so long.

classicespressoclassicespressoabout 1 month ago

Got hooked on this story. I'm disappointed that it is unfinished. It was posted in 2017 so it isn't likely that there will be a conclusion. I've been to Newfoundland and the author got it right. It brought back many fond memories of the rock. As I'm sure he knows, he did it right by taking the ferry as the "Newfies" say. Beautiful place but somewhat desolate. Friendliest people and they all know each other. The bars, the ugly stick, the kitchen parties, Gros Morne and L'Anse-aux-Meadows.... all accurate and beautifully written. Well done. I actually feel bad that I don't know how they fared in all of this. I'll tell myself that it all ended well. Feel terrible that even after knowing his wife was drugged he wouldn't forgive her. It does fit his character though. I would hope that if I had been in that position, I would forgive. I hope I never find out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

I check in every once in awhile given I'd love to read more from this author but it seems like someone said he had passed or some such. Helluva story. Long and winding road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So very disappointing this story was abandoned unfinished.

OhiolongdongOhiolongdong2 months ago

Great series. Needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. This is the first comment I've left, because i wanted to read all that's been written before i passed judgment. It was a little drawn out. The good thing is that it wasn't due to repetition in attempt to make the story longer, but rather fit the narrative of the indecisive snowflake that is the MC. I think most would agree that by chapter 2, he needed to shit or get off the pot. It was a little aggravating at times. I liked their concluding conversation. They played their cards, they BOTH admitted their faults, not just her because he did in fact abandon his children, and finally but more importantly they got closure. The sex was a bit redundant at this point but at least it wasn't over the top nor did it make up half the chapter. My major dislike was everyone's expectation that he owed it to all of them to "make things right," with zero regards for him. "Take your wife back because she's hurting." "Make the company great again so the town can ride the coat tails of your success because they have families." (Note I disliked the people, not your story; unless you were just trying to bring some shame to the mc.) Good job on getting an editor. I feel I have to tell 90% of the writers to get one. Again great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No story probly has ever impacted me the way this one did. Life is so beautiful but men mess it up by expecting fidelity from females. Look how much hurt that can create in people's lives. Trippy. Thank you this helped a lot. Can't appreciate your writing enough.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

I really like the story for the most part.

I understand needing time away. Even needing the second sojourn.

Getting hung up in Canada and the budding relationship there along with leaving his kids and the hurt it caused them pretty much ended it for me.

Cheating should be a dealbreaker in most cases, but I do think there are certain instances where circumstances, remorse, repentance and true love can conquer the hurt caused by betrayal.

This story had all the makings of a true love story but fell short.

All that, along with the lack of an ending, turned what could have been a high five-star story to a lackluster three star.

I hope someone picks it up and gives it a real ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another unfinished story and author hasn't published much in years.

If another author has a continuation please drop a link. Would like some closure even if not what TTT might have gone for.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story, but a shitty ending I guess he did not love her as much as he said he did or he could’ve forgave her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where is FTDS when you need an ending?

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur4 months ago

I really enjoyed this but are you ever going to finish it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A captivating story with a LOT of gray in it despite the black and white viewpoint if the protagonist. I must say I really didn't care for the ending. Way too much left open, especially since the overall story was sooo long.

pukgpukg5 months ago

z z z z z z z z z z z z z

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love to see this finished. Loved it all the way so far. Quality writing and a compelling stoet

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD45 months ago

No ending to this long story?

Just a few comments.

What really weakens this story is the lack of a credible reason for BB's actions.

BB lies repeatedly on why she cheated. First it was the fact that Fred worn her down.

But BB's outward behavior with Fred tells the whole town that she is open to Fred's pursuit.

Then Dale tells Honor she was drugged and blackmailed.

But when BB is questioned she is not aware that she has been drugged (most people know the difference from a high from pot and the effects of harder drugs).

BB cites Honor's absence from her (only 3 trips?) but when he tells her he is changing to spend more time she arrange a farewell fuckfest with two guys.

You read about inbred communities but usually take generations before the whole lot of them lose any common sense. It would have been clear to anyone that the antics of BB and Fred would not end well once Honor finds out. No one could send a "greatest hits" video of BB and Fred to Honor? No one could sit those two down and read them the riot act?

In any case, the story needs an ending to close all of loose ends.

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tragic. The roller coaster ride had to end, but the new chapters seem to include demolition and a new foundation for ? (Possibilities...)

scut001scut0016 months ago

My mistake on my previous comment. It was another author that wrote a second story after 6 years. But I still hope that you will give us an ending more fitting to your talent.

scut001scut0016 months ago

I also think that there needs to be an ending to this story. Not just between Honor and Beth,or Honor and Janie. But I would like to see what happens to 2 businesses he is becoming vested in. You took a lot of time creating characters in Newfoundland and then abandoned them. I see that just today you have continued a story from 6 years ago so maybe there is hope for "A town without Honor"

cgulden51cgulden516 months ago

The roller coast of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beth having sex with another man over forty times (plus a few more involving Dale) was just too much to be forgiven, but she was portrayed as a very tragic and sympathetic character. It's strong writing to make such an egregious cheater a person deserving of pity. I actually felt bad for her. I want Honor to end up with Janie, but also with Beth lol. I've grown to like both women.

I loathe Fred, he is the one who broke up a relationship by preying on a woman's loneliness and insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

where is the end ??

ShynessingShynessing6 months ago

It’s been 7 years and the story is still unfinished. 2 stars. If I’d known it was incomplete I wouldn’t have started it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a fan of that ending. I know what she did, but... :(

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The last chapter is a bit of a let down. She should have been punished and the loose ends tied which would have made this story shorter than 159 Pages! But all in all – a very good and enjoyable story! 4 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story started out strong, lost its way a bit, but ended fairly. Honor (Arnold) did act atrociously related to his children. The business, town, and wife earned the blowback.

It’s a shame the way things went. I truly do believe that BB was a good woman who made a horrendous mistake. She did deserve to suffer, but I feel some pity because she ruined her own life for no reason.

Honor was a good man who never really had a chance to think about himself and he became self-indulgent. Imagine taking care of your full grown mom from your early teenage years to marrying a very young woman to raising children all while building a business.

I wish before the California trip, BB could have said “Honor, I’m lonely. I need you here with me. Fuck the business, fuck the town. I want you in our little workshop, tinkering with your designs, and at home with me.” Boom. Saved five chapters and it makes it a romance.

LegacybadLegacybad7 months ago

Its a good story i hope you can finish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

lol at the myso cuck 3 months ago. The idea that being a misogynist is anything but contemptable is hilarious and even more hilarious that you'd out yourself thinking otherwise. I Couldn't careless about 'traditional' marriages, they were BS then and are even more BS today. Nothing you posted made any sense until I realised that you're just venting anger at what happened to you. Sucks to be you I guess. Still it provided a few laughs, so thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

POV. You constructed this single point of view narrative. Later it becomes apparent that this is like RASHOMON, in that there are multiple interpretations of this period from the whole community. (GESTALT) Instead of crying collusion, conspiracy, corruption and blanket betrayal were there not shades of gray and ignorance?

Extreme prejudice to just take his jaded sister's causal claim that the reason no one interfered was that NOBODY LIKED HIM. Unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Previous two chapters were kinda like waiting for the aches and pains to be bearable and the swelling to subside. This last chapter was the pain and relief of ripping off the bandaid. How to find resolution if not reconciliation? How to move forward?

golasgilgolasgil7 months ago

Thank you for the story. I'd love it if you found the time to finish this.

vanyevanye7 months ago

Like so many men in LW stories, Honor is a black and white bastard.

Shame there doesn't seem to be a final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where is the end? Was it withdrawn or is it under a different title?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the best.

I'm a bit cynical but even then I can't find a single thing to criticize.

Perfect.

But the ending was too rushed.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews8 months ago

Fantastic story. The characters were consistent throughout and I found myself tearing up for both at times. Both characters had their flaws and their honor. Like George Anderson's February Sucks, this is one of the best stories on Literotica. Well done. Now excuse me because my allergies are acting up.

Taskman1961Taskman19618 months ago

I think this is a great story and your writing is top notch as always. Thank you for an enjoyable story.

matuateneiramatuateneira8 months ago

This is still my favourite story in Literotica. I don't share the view of those who want another chapter to tie up loose ends. Another chapter would only leave different loose ends. The ending satisfies me where it is. Honor and Beth have come to terms with the fact that they have lost what they had for a long time and it will not come back. They have established a partnership to care for their children. Beth has a life caring for the children. There is nothing to stop her from finding a new partner for a new relationship. Honor is prepared to be a responsible father. Their relationship has been permanently damaged. There is no going back. Honor has new path ahead of him establishing a new business in Newfoundland and Canada, and building a new relationship with Janie. There are no loose ends in this situation.

KClover21KClover218 months ago

Great story awesome writing. I guess I'll keep checking in for some new chapters

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Awesome story. I check back in from time to time to see if anything has been added. Hope springs eternal I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disturbing. The author shows us so many things about life and the mistakes people make, then his readers attack him just like the characters in the story attack Honor.

Dear fellow reader, this story is truly worth the read, all of it.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This entire story is incredibly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You lead us on through 5 chapters of your story. You told us the ending was coming soon. That was 6 years ago. Obviously, ‘An Author Without Honor’ would be the more appropriate title.

KClover21KClover219 months ago

Outstanding writing and by the way it's high time for the next chapters

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

I hate this ending...

dodgeandjabdodgeandjab10 months ago

TTT Promised an ending but hasn't delivered. Leaving the story incomplete. Multiple questions left unanswered. It feels like a huge let down to invest this much time into a story only to leave it unfinished and leave the readers hanging. No Honor in that.

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr10 months ago

Hmm this story was disappointing in the end. It never felt like there was a credible reason for Beth to cheat and then this des eux of her being date raped was just uhhh? Lol Dale says she wasn't roofied but GHB is literally the date rape drug. And slipping someone ecstasy is daterape also. I thought we would get some self reflection from Honour about maybe things weren't really as fairy tale as he thought and maybe it kind of went that way but it never seemed like it. I mean a whole town and your family don't turn against you for just no reason? I mean maybe this is supposed to be the case of an extremely unreliable narrator. I normally root for the couple to get back together at the end but throughout this whole journey Honour made almost no personal growth at all. And then I thought oh maybe this is a revenge story and it kinda started that way then fizzled out?

Really disappointing. The premise of the couple that's been together since 4 & 9 dealing with infidelity was gut wrenching at first but everything after that was just dumb. Honour is just going to go to Nova Scotia and make the same mistakes with Jane. Who is this story meant for? It's not a complete cuckold story, it's not about redemption or personal growth? It's not about learning from a failed relationship and carrying those lessons into a new relationship? It's not about revenge? Bad & purposeless.

xhristianjxhristianj10 months ago

This story was just annoying the circular reasoning of the entire premise was that it took his wife turning into an out control whore who was one step from turning into the town gang bang queen. And the fact the entire town knew it yet all hated the MC so much they happily watched as his wife and best friend fucked Jim over.

So the result is the trauma of all that betrayal means that the MC is now a more rounded and accepting human being. So obviously this means he can now be the cuckold he was always destined to be 😂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To the anonymous cunt who wrote 23 days ago.

Go fuck yourself with your self righteous contempt for all the "misogynists".

In traditional marriages husbands "construct" their fantasies about how their relationship is good only because their wives do not actually know how to communicate.

Husband get up in the morning before everyone else. Starts everyone's day off in the house. Gets ready for work. Helps get breakfast ready. Helps kids ready. Maybe even drops one of the kids off to school while wife takes one or two others in a different direction.

Off he goes to work at the construction job site. Or the bank. Or the insurance office. Or the manufacturing plant. Or to the station. Or where ever. And he's gone from the house for 8 to 10 hours. Working. Building a career.

Then he's back home. One kid has dance practice at 6:30. And another is at a t-ball game at 7:00. So there's some quick food. And off they split up with different kids.

Back home by 8:30. Some more food. Baths for kids. And down to bed. Husband works 45 to 50 hours a week. Pays 80 to 90 percent of all household expenses.

Week after week. Month after month.

Yeah.

It's his one damn fault that his wife didn't ever tell him "hey I'm unhappy so I'm smoking weed and drinking with and fucking the guy I work with at my part time job."

"Why? Well because you have this construct of us as a perfect family. And since I had some post partem depression that I never told you about. And because he slipped me some X during one of the times when we were smoking weed and getting drunk (which I admit was wrong)...so we fucked. And you aren't home as much as I want. Which is also something I admit is a cop out...because I sure do like that 75k new auto I drive. And our custom home. And being able to stay home more with the kids. So you working more is the trade off we agreed to. But I'm not happy. Abd i know I didn't really warn you or talk to you about being so unhappy. So...instead I finally got so drunk and high...I just started fucking other dudes. But dammit. It's all your fault."

Dammit. If Honor in this story wasn't such a good guy. And didn't always do the right thing. Then she wouldn't have fucked his cousins? If he didn't actually "construct" the fantasy that his wife was actually faithful and trustworthy? Then it never would have happened?

For fucks sakes in this story. He actually talks to her before and after his last trip. He TELLS her things are going to change. She KNOWS this man. She's known him since she was 4 years old! She knows he is gonna change some things up. That he is going to be able to take more time. He fucking tells this idiot wife character to give him a week and things will change.

So what does she do? Does she take heart and stay away from the guy who is taking advantage of her? Does she stay away from the temptation? Does she stay away from the man you are calling a "rapist"? Even tho most would find that hard to believe. Can you rape the willing?

She doesn't do any of that. Instead she pulls her MIL and SIL into taking kids and covering for her AGAIN. And invited her "rapist" and his brother back over to the house again for one more last time. So she can have a goodbye threesome.

Shit...it's ALL husband's fault!!

And it makes the author a misogynist for writing the story. And it makes everyone who likes the story one too. Right?

If you can pass judgement? Then I can too.

I bet you are some sexless hairy cunt of a lesbian who hates men in general just because.

And any story written which doesn't expose men as liars and weak must be misogynistic. If it dares show women are at least as vulnerable as cheaters in marriages as men? Well...it's to hell with that story.

Just fuck off with your generalities and assumptions about all marriages and husbands. And their inability to communicate. And that all men are misogynistic. Some times people are just evil cunts who cheat. Sometimes it's men. And sometimes it's women.

And sometimes they areny evil. Just humans who make mistakes. But...like all things. Sometimes there's no coming back from a mistake. Like this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You started to tell a pretty good story..but then you had fill it full of just wasted filler. 5 parts...that could of been told in two...and then really just a terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You wrote this in 2017 and state at the end of the chapter the end is near, that was 6 years ago. Is there an end coming?

KahunabobKahunabob10 months ago

Tx Tall Tales, if you're still active here and reading comments on old stories: we need the promised conclusion to this story. Leaving us hanging on a cliffhanger for 6 years is more than enough, don't you think 😉. Too many loose ends. // As for the story, it's a good thing we finally have a confrontation that probably should have happened weeks earlier in the story. Thanks for taking the time to write Beth's viewpoint. It doesn't excuse her behaviour, but it does give an explanation. I'm not a fan of the 'she was drugged' crutch, but it looks like she's finally admitting she's accountable for her own actions. The fuck it, I fucked it up so I might as well go all the way mentality is one most of us can relate to, I think. I don't see Beth an Honor (Arnold) getting back together. And Beth calling him Arnold kind of seals it for her too. Divorce will finally allow him to heal and pick up the peaces of his heart. Here's hoping Jane can help him heal and he can still be an active part in his kids' lives.

Chuckles12cChuckles12c10 months ago

Damn good read. Thanks

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Just a short note, this story ended back 2017 That's 6 years ago which means its probably ended. Excellent story, sad, but it is probably like many of our real stories.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

I think the story is pretty much finished, they have settled on the fact there is no marriage left, only the kids to take care of and getting his new business started. We are all going to have to lift with this ending I think.

BlackkmagikBlackkmagik10 months ago

Is this going to get finished?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It needs to be finished! Write 1 or more chapters, Finish it!!

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrench11 months ago

Would be nice if you had one more chapter to tie up all the loose ends. Otherwise it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Such a disappointing and I feel rushed end. Again it feels like it's following a template and the dialogue just feels like it's there to satisfy a certain section of the audience rather than providing realistic dialogue from 3d characters would come up with.

@oldtwit - because there was no sensible reason for her to have cheated on him otherwise, and I'm guessing that the author thought that it would neatly tie off that plot hole.

So what I get at the end of this is that the MC took his eye off the ball, had ignored or purposely remained blind to some serious issues ... no way in a town like that that someone like Fred doesn't get a reputation, and it's very unlikely that Beth was the first person he'd used drugs on to rape.

Beth was drugged, raped and then blackmailed ... and then further drugged throughout her affair with Fred ... yes, the author seems to have little credible knowledge of the effects of drugs on ppl but lets ignore that. All the blame was laid on Beth for her affair, which just seems like a cop out ... but what it does highlight is the limitations of Honors love, there was no till death do us part, nor a willingness to fight for his one true love.

The thing about these stories aimed at giving vicarious pleasure to misogynists and bitter cucks is that they fail to provide credible motivations and character arcs for why a 'perfect marriage' is destroyed by solely by the wife. I suspect the reason for this is that most marriages with cheating wives are far from perfect, and the biggest failing in them is not the wife but their partners unwillingness or inability to see that the fantasy they've constructed through complacency doesn't match the reality of the crumbling marriage and therefore not only are they incapable of addressing any problems and making appropriate changes but when the marriage implodes it does so out of left field in what they thought was an otherwise perfect marriage, but in reality was nothing of the sort.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Sorry but I pushed post before saying that the real bug to me was the use of “She was drugged “ that was just so the easy way out, why? If you left it where you did, didn’t you just leave it that she had cheated. ?

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Well you got to the end and so did I, nicely done, good idea for the plot, nice character and descriptions, but for me just too much music, padding…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great stuff thanks 5stars although you did leave me kinda hanging did he have happy ending with the newf

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can't see him reconciling with her: she's a PROVEN cheater and liar. He may eventually forgive her, but there's no way he could ever trust or love her again, certainly not the way he did. I'm betting he'll eventually get the company working again, serving only as a consultant, spending most of his time with his new company, and lover, up north.

.

He can fly in on the company's dime, as consultant, as often as necessary, so seeing the kids won't be a problem. Or maybe the slut loses her mind and he gets custody of the kids. Either way, he'll be fine without the cheating whore. 5 stars.

Mojo648Mojo64812 months ago

TO BE CONTINUED PLEASE.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

BTW, I agree there's no coming back from her brutal disrespect of going so public with her slutting around AND involving his mom and sister.

I expect in the end he would save the company by creating a new one as discussed and hiring many of them. But what to do with his kids and his new love in Canada?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

Why did you never finish this??? Overall I really enjoyed the story. Not awesome as I continue to struggle with the how much she "loved him" as she fucked those two schmucks for so long.

But you offered up an ending and then stopped. DIsappointing. But I just checked and this was your last story and chapter here on this site.

I hope you do come back as you are very talented.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought Honor was an idiot from the start. The ending didn't change my opinion. His pain meant more to him than she did. Than his family did.

Oh poor poor me.

Go wallow in your own shit, Honor.

It suits the kind of man you are.

Perfect people are perpetual pricks.

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

Given the rating I think it’s safe to say all you critics are clueless

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m really glad he didn’t go back with her. I skipped to the ending because I’ve wasted too much time in the past on stories, like this one, where she screws him over royally and could care less, then he takes her back. Don’t know why he started talking to his mother again, at least I think it was her. People seem to think you can forgive any type hurt but it’s not true. Yes, you will eventually have to let the anger and hate go, for your own self wellbeing, but you can never forget and trust them. LM

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxabout 1 year ago

Well written and interesting. However, it ultimately fails for the same reason so many of these tales fail; it rests on a false premise. It requires the reader to belive two mutually exclusive things. The reader must believe she deeply loves and respects him, AND she carried on a lengthy, openy public adulterous affair with not one, but TWO of his cousins. Sorry, but it simply isn't possible she loved him AND showed so little concern for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look at this that thinks she can judge Honor, she couldn't even get her head out of someone else's asshole

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

You're going to leave it Iike that?

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 1 year ago

This needs a resolution. Why did they wait twenty years to have kids? I don't feel sorry for the town, their only concern was their bottom line. Was he such a bastard nobody cared enough to give him a clue?

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Tx lets end this series with one last chapter. I am usually 50 50 on reconcile stories, but one could go here. He is a smidge to self righteous, she is a fuck up. The newfy girl isnt the answer because she is not leaving there and he is not abandoning his kids. He also needs to get his shit together and face the issue. Great story been hoping for a finish for years now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While this story had some difficulties, I am disappointed that Tex abandoned it. Like an author without honor.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

I'm with the others asking where is the rest of the story? This story could have used another chapter to wrap the story up. What about the new company with his Canadian relatives? What about him and Janie? Knocked off a star for leaving this tale without a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She calling him Arnold and projecting the honor left her mind is not the right way to end the story. Seems author giving her an upper hand finally. MC is always a honourable man. She doesn't deserve forgiveness and there is no justice if she won.

KtYe3XKtYe3Xabout 1 year ago

PLEASE tell us there will be at least one more installment to this storyline!?

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Well TX updated his profile in September 2022. So he is around. Maybe there is hope for a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so good story, duh. Cried during their last fuck session, cld relate to loving and hating /despairing at the same time. Have to hope he did try again w/ jane , it worked , they had more kids, Jane met slut and they got along after a fashion. Natch the old business dwindled, the new business flourished and helped the old business keep betrayers employed at a less successful and a less comfortable life style w/ far fewer kids going to college unless they earned loans and scholarships. completely forgot his birth name, arnold, weird that the slut got all rightious about his blk and wht personality and excused her cheating and called him arnold as if he were to her no longer honorable? Finally i hope the 2 sets of kids got along and he became more newfy and less new age woke and stupid "american".

Thoughts; beleive i have experienced so hi's and more lows. Despair is bad, both emotional and physical despair is debilitating and can erode or eliminate the will to live. So my physical despair came from fear and extreme negative weather situations, cried but completed the mission. Emotional despair may be worse, dont know how to quantify or compare, but that said, from my experiences, giving into "wanna feel good/better, wanna be loved/appreciated bla bla bla, is emotional lazyness, weakness of will and personality and not really excusable excepting very unusual circumstances. So when ever a person cheats in a relationship, they are doing so cuz they want to, then they start the rationalization process that excuses their actions, fixes the blame on others and enables the weak person to claim victimhood, allows them to feel they deserve forgiveness etc. Even in situations where they end up drugged or whatever , they put themselves in that position of their volition(arrogance in belief can handle any situation) or by not being truthful w/significant other about their misgivings or distrust of someone they're going to be associating w/ which wld enable significant other to be warned and take protective or proactive actions. Convoluted, but these cheater types arent deserving of real forgiveness as they are not really sorry for what they done did, just pissed that they got caught and that they are being held accountable, and resent having to act like an adult. so all the big dicks making women lose their minds, losing control of their libidos, unable to resist their sexual urges are just excuses for satisfying curiosity, getting revenge on a trusting but maybe unsatisfying hubby, maybe just to see if they can put one over on hubby out of evilness and boredom. How many sluts stray thinking that trusting hubby trusts and loves enuf to forgive? we'll never forget even after making the mistake of forgiving and taking back. rk

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Since it's been almost six years since the author posted anything, I think it's safe to say they have either abandoned Lit for whatever reason, or passed away. Shame that we won't get a proper resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I often wonder if many writer Like Tx Tll Tales never finish their story and why? Some I have learned passed away like FTDS. Some move onto other venues. Some like to relish in the face of "figure it out yourself". Those I feel sorry for as they have the talent but are too self centered to complete the job. It is a sad tale and I wish there was an ending that the author had in mind.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerover 1 year ago

Sad, Long, No ending could make sense. If course its odd, that no one in town let him in on the secret. That makes no sense. It's odd that everyone in town new what was going on.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

OMG! DId you abandon this story??? The last update (this chapter) was 03/29/2017, almost 5 years ago!

Please finish the story?

XluckyleeXluckyleeover 1 year ago

I have read this story three times hoping for an ending, Please end this story for your fans

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

There is no good ending to this story, the author cornered himself by meandering into a story shithole. I hate to say it because cheaters are trash, but all things considered a reconciliation would make more sense than vague promises to his new soul mate he's known for five minutes in a galaxy far far away. Could have been a great story. One thank you to all authors who put song lyrics in italics, makes them easy to skip. Wasted space in any story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Affair was totally wrong. Difficult to forget seeing this in your own home. Also his mom and sister get no slack. They adored each other(not productive in a marriage relationship ) No real communications worth noting. Just (B.S. thought process) I am righteous and you are piure…Honor doesn’t deserve the name mostly because he abandoned his kids for God sake. He has a code that is self-serving as the most important part is how people react to his efforts. He totally abandoned the supposed “love of his life” Left her to rudder their personal and family life. He ultimately became the judge and jury. WHY DIDN’T YOU FINISH THE STORY???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All this and ............................................................. good writing but S..t Story with no ending.

Rusty_MRusty_Mover 1 year ago

Good story. No ending.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories