All Comments on 'A Tragic Event'

by CountTheStars185

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ummm...

Where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We assume you have chapters!

Not bad for an introductory paragraph.

CountTheStars185CountTheStars185over 16 years agoAuthor
Yes, I have more chapters

yes, I do have more chapters coming, I just submitted number two and number three is in progress, and yes, that's all this was, an introduction into Eric and Gabby's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Vibrating

My glasses were vibrating when I read your story!. Short and sweet!. If I read a three hundred paged book and I find only one thing NEW, it was worth reading!. dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I never read chapters --- If you cant's complete

a story then don't bother---As far as I'm concerned the story is complete, though not well told, Sister is raped? Brother saves her, brother will get sex from her as a reward-----I have read the sex part about 1,000 times so I don't need to read it again. The only question is the order--BJ first, screw second?, or cunnilingus first, bj second?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
chapter too short, punish the rapist!

Please have the brother go back out into the front yard and stomp that rapist some more, before calling the police. A dead rapist is the only good rapist... perhaps have that little fucker choked to death in jail as he gets a suffocating deep-throat taste of non-consent in jail from Bubba!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This belongs in nonconsent - NOT incest!!!!

For this to be incest, you should have something happen between the brother and sister in this chapter. This belongs in the Nonconsent section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this totally sucked a@#$@@#$$%%&&(()

this was a suck ass story what the hell was the writer thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the dumb asses

This chapter was a good lead in...ignore the people that say it was too short or "I don't read chapters" if you don't then why bother to comment on this? I much prefer a story like this to one where it is full of misspellings and gramatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
forget the a**holes

Forget the idiots. If all they want are stick books, more fool them. The only thing I would say is the at the introduction could be a little more extensive, but that is just my opinion, not 'a writ from on high' that other commenters seem to feel they own. John B.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Well...we'll see

I hope this introduction sets the stage for an interesting sibling incest tale. I probably gave it a higher score than I should have given it, but I'm hoping future chapters will be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh?! Was that all?

This is no "chapter 1"... It's just an introduction. Write something through and then share it with people.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

Where is Eric's reaction to seeing Gabby's nudity, and his reaction to feeling her warm flesh as he carried her to the bath, and other feelings? And Gabby's fright and helplessness, etc.? A good situation, but not developed enough.

Slithy2013Slithy2013almost 11 years ago
Rape?

If this is a rape , why haven't they called the Police & had the little scrote arrested. She also shouldn't be bathing/showering until they've had DNA sample taken, or don't they want the scum prosecuted? This doesn't seem true to life to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How is this Incest?

BARF

1 star too many

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this going to have more? Maybe I will give you a higher rating if it does

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous