A Train Car Named Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Her nipples are so hard and so erect. I wish I could suck them. I love her big nipples as much as I love her big tits,' he thought while growing even more sexually excited. 'I can't wait to tell my friends at school that Mary Elizabeth not only French kissed me but also, she allowed me to feel her tits and finger her nipples.'

When she still didn't stop him by slapping his horny hand away, but allowed him to continue touching, feeling, fondling, groping, and having his sexual way with her big breasts, he stuck his hand down her low-cut top. Taking the next, sexual step and, perhaps, going where no man had ever gone with her before, he felt and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her already erect naked nipples. No doubt, with him the first man who ever felt her naked, big breasts and fingered her naked, erect nipples, her breasts and nipples were the first breasts and nipples that he had ever felt.

'Her naked breasts are amazing. They feel so soft yet are so firm. I love Mary Elizabeth's big tits,' he thought. 'I love her hard nipples. I wonder if my mother's naked breasts and nipples feel as good as Mary Elizabeth's naked breasts. Now that I've felt her naked tits, I'd love to feel my mother's naked tits.'

Not stopping there, yet, not really sure what to do next but, feeling compelled to do something sexually more, he reached his horny hand beneath her short dress. While waiting for her to stop him, with his horny hand poised on her knees, he felt and squeezed her legs. Then, as if he was a masher on the subway, while continuing to French kiss her he slowly and stealthily moved his horny hand higher up her firm and shapely thighs. Feeling her bare leg and glad that she wasn't wearing pantyhose, he hated pantyhose.

His mother didn't wear pantyhose either and whenever she sat across from him in the living room, with her knees parted just enough for him to see, she always flashed him her white panties. Every time she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs while mindlessly reading her magazine, she flashed him her panties again, too. Seemingly unaware that she was exposing herself to him, whether she flashed him her sheer panties deliberately or unintentionally, he stared at the red shadow of her pubic hair, her camel toe, and her pussy slit.

Giving him plenty to masturbate over, she did the same thing when wearing her short, sheer, sexy nightgown without wearing panties. He couldn't count how many times he saw the shape, size, and outline of his mother's nearly, naked breasts as well as his mother's red, trimmed, naked pussy. In the way that he'd love her to stroke and suck his cock, he'd love to finger, lick, and fuck his mother's cunt.

# # #

Then, reaching nirvana and the point of no return, he touched her soft, cotton panties with his horny fingertips. When, she didn't pull away and resist his touch by slapping his hand, as if tickling her pussy while not knowing what he was doing, he cupped her cunt through her panties. Then, sliding a slow and deliberate finger along the indentation of her pussy slit, he fingered her pussy where, no doubt, no man had dared go before.

'Something that I had always imagined doing to my mother's pussy when masturbating myself, I can't believe I'm fingering Mary Elizabeth's pussy through her panties. If it wasn't enough that I felt her naked tits, now I'm fingering her pussy through her panties. I can't believe I'm fingering her pussy through her panties,' he thought. 'Maybe if I got her drunk, just once, I wish I could touch and feel my mother's naked tits and naked pussy while she was sleeping.'

He continued feeling and fingering her panty clad pussy.

'I can't believe she allowed me to touch her pussy through her panties. As if I owned her pussy, I can't believe she allowed me to cup her cunt in the palm of my hand. As much as I'd love to see her tits, I'd love to see her panties, too,' he thought while ever so stealthily and slowly lifting her skirt higher while continuing to kiss her. As if he was on a mission to uncover buried treasure, as if he was lifting his mother's dress, he lifted Mary Elizabeth's prom dress high enough to expose her bright, white, bikini panties to his horny eyes.

'Mary Elizabeth's panties. I can't believe I'm seeing her panties,' he thought. 'Better than seeing black or pastel panties, I love seeing a woman's white panties.'

He continued French kissing her while waiting for and expecting her to stop him from having his wicked, sexual way with her panty clad pussy in the way that he had his wicked, sexual way with her dress and bra clad tits. Daring himself to do so, he pushed her panties aside with his fingertip and rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy. The first clit he had ever rubbed and the first pussy he had ever fingered, he couldn't believe that he was rubbing Mary Elizabeth's clit and fingering her pussy.

Shocking him, he couldn't believe she allowed him to finger her pussy. Surprising him, she was wet. She was soaking wet. Startling him, she was so very wet that he wondered if she had peed herself. He was tempted to withdraw his fingers but, not wanting to insult her, embarrass her, and/or make her feel uncomfortable for peeing herself, he didn't withdraw his hand.

'What the Hell is this,' he thought? 'Why is she so wet? Did she pee herself? Is this urine? Gross,' he thought. 'I can't believe she peed herself.'

Yet, he didn't stop rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, especially after she squirmed. Judging her by her sexual arousal and by her body language with her breathing through her mouth, and her head back with her eyes closed, he knew that he was sexually pleasuring her. Then, when she wiggled and gasped with sexual delight, seemingly, she was on the verge of cumming. She swooned with sexual arousal while continuing to make out with him. Proud of himself for sexually satisfying Mary Elizabeth, he had no intentions to stop rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy until she asked him to stop.

"Cum, Mary Elizabeth, cum. I want to watch you cum. I want to hear you cum," he said while encouraging her to cum.

She passionately kissed him in the way she hadn't passionately kissed him before. Making the leap while masturbating Mary Elizabeth, Matthew imagined masturbating his mother. He imagined rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. In the way that he was watching and hearing Mary Elizabeth cum, he imagined watching and hearing his mother cum.

"Oh, Matthew, don't stop. Please, don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Fuck me with your finger. Fingerfuck me deeper. Oh, yeah, that's it," she said stiffening her legs while having her sexual orgasm.

With him not having a clue what he was doing and how to do it, obviously, a natural born, pussy masturbator, he was doing something right. Perhaps, it was just that she liked him as much as he liked her. Maybe, she felt the same loving, sexual way that he felt about her. Already in love with her, how perfect would that be to find the woman of his dreams with just his first kiss, the first feel of her breasts, the first rub of her clit, and the first fingering of her pussy?

'Maybe if this doesn't work out with Mary Elizabeth, now that I know how to masturbate a woman, maybe I could get my mother drunk enough to masturbate her. I'd love to finger her naked cunt. I'd love to see and feel her big, naked tits while fingering her big nipples,' he thought. 'I wonder if my mother masturbates. If she does masturbate, I wonder if she thinks of naked and having sex with me in the way that I imagine her naked and having sex with her when I masturbate.'

# # #

Then, after he had his wicked, sexual way with her, she had her wicked, sexual way with him. He couldn't believe it when he felt her soft hand on his hard cock through his pants. In the way that he felt her big tits through her prom dress, she felt his growing erection through his pants. In the way that he fingered her nipples through her prom dress, she fingered the head of his cock through his pants. Then, as if she had done this before with someone else, she traced the length and girth of his cock with her fingertips.

As if feeling the ripe, hard, freshness of a cucumber, she squeezed his erect prick through his pants. Then, as if the sound echoed through the night, throughout the world, and throughout the universe, as loud of a sound as it was a sexually exciting feeling, she unzipped his pants. In the way that he reached his hand down the front of her dress, she reached her hand inside of his pants and inside of his underwear. Grabbing what she was hoping to find, she wrapped her warm and soft fingers around his throbbing and pulsating cock, and pulled out his engorged prick.

As if she had never seen an erect cock before and, no doubt, his stiff prick was the first stiff prick she had ever seen, touched, and held, she stared at his naked prick while fingering the head of his cock. He couldn't believe that Mary Elizabeth was not only seeing his hard, naked prick but also, she was holding his cock in her hand while fingering the head of his erect, naked prick. As if making love to his prick with her hand, while still staring at his cock, she fondled his prick with her manicured fingertips while reaching down to cup his testicles.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe she's holding my prick in her hand. I can't believe she fingered the head of my cock. I can't believe she cupped my testicles. While imagining my mother doing the same, I'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of my life.'

Not nearly done, she slowly stroked him while staring up at him with a sexy smile and a naughty look. Finally realizing his dream, he had sexually fantasized over this moment while masturbating himself since she agreed to go to the senior prom with him. Hard for him to wrap his head around it, in the way that he always wished his mother would give him a slow hand job, Mary Elizabeth, his dream woman was giving him a slow hand job. He couldn't believe she was stroking his cock.

'Stroke me, Mary Elizabeth. Stroke me. Stroke me harder. Stroke me faster. Make me cum, Mary Elizabeth. Make me cum. I'd love for you to see me cum. I'd love to cum all over your soft, warm hand,' he thought.

Now, giving him more sex than he had ever had in his life and giving him more sex than he had ever expected to receive, he wondered how far she'd go. He wondered if she'd masturbate him and make him cum. Then, shocking him and sexually exciting him, with her no virgin and/or a shrinking violet, she surprised him with what she asked him next.

"Would you like me to blow you," she asked while innocently staring up at him with her big, blue, beautiful eyes? Stunned, when he didn't answer her, she elaborated on her original question. "I can suck you, if you'd like me to do that. You may even cum in my mouth," she said sexually teasing him while sliding a slow and deliberate tongue across her red, full lips.

# # #

As if he was hallucinating, he couldn't believe his ears. She asked him if he wanted her to blow him. With Mary Elizabeth a younger version of his mother, and with them looking so very much alike, he imagined his mother asking him if she'd like her to blow him. He imagined his mother volunteering to suck his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth. Only, this wasn't his mother. This was Mary Elizabeth.

'What? Huh? What did she say? Sorry, pardon? Did she ask me if I'd like her to blow me? Are you kidding me? She'd suck my cock if I'd like her to do that? Oh, my God. I can't believe this. I may even cum in her mouth,' he thought. 'Is this a joke? Is someone playing a joke on me? Where's the hidden camera?'

With him relaxing with his head back and his eyes closed while she slowly stroked his erect, naked prick, as if she had bumped his turntable and sent the stylus sliding across his prized Nirvana record, she shocked him. Stunned, he looked at her as if she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world and to him, especially at that moment, she was. He looked at her as if he had completely fallen in love with her. Then, quickly bursting his balloon of sexual excitement, she ruined the moment of offering him a blowjob by what she said next.

"I take a man cumming in my mouth as a compliment for a blowjob well done," she said giving him another sexy smile with a naughty look. "I don't mind swallowing you," she said nodding her head as if she had sucked lots of cocks and swallowed buckets of cum before.

Just as he couldn't believe what she said before, he couldn't believe what she said now.

'She takes a man cumming in her mouth as a compliment? Does that mean that she's blown other men? How many men has she blown? She doesn't mind swallowing cum? How much cum has she swallowed? Who is this woman, my virginal angel turned into a succubus whore?'

Making the switch, now, he wondered is his mother sucked cock and if she does, how many men she had blown. He wondered if his mother swallowed. In the way that he couldn't wait for Mary Elizabeth to blow him, he wished his mother would blow him, too. Perhaps, if she was drunk enough and horny enough, his mother would suck his prick, too.

Yet, he was crushed that his cock wasn't the first cock that she had seen, touched, fondled, stroked, and sucked. Obviously, others had ejaculated cum in her beautiful mouth before him. Too stunned to answer her, when he didn't respond, she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. As if watching her in slow motion and as if she was performing a slow striptease, he watched the straps of her dress slowly fall from her shapely shoulders. Then, he watched the bodice of her dress slowly and sexily continue to fall to her waist.

In the way that he stared at his mother whenever she failed to close her bedroom door all the way and when seeing her in her sexy, low-cut bra, he stared at Mary Elizabeth's big, white brassiere. As if he had never seen a bra before, as much as he was sexually excited seeing his mother in her bra, he was sexually excited seeing Mary Elizabeth's big brassiere. Then, as if she was a stripper on stage, while staring at him as if to watch his reaction to seeing her naked breasts, she seductively unhooked her front snapping bra while staring up at him.

As if she was Moses before parting the Red Sea with her hands instead of with her staff, while holding her unhooked, front snapping brassiere together with her hands, she sexually teased him. Ever so slowly, as if the curtain of a live, stage performance slowly opening, she parted open her bra. As if her sexy brassiere was a shroud being removed from a priceless work of art, she exposed her naked breasts to him. Again, in the way that he had stared at his mother's naked breasts when seeing her reflection in her bedroom mirror before, he stared at Mary Elizabeth's naked breasts now.

# # #

"Wow," he said and was all that he could say!

At a loss for words by the naked sight of her big, naked breasts, except for him seeing his mother's big, naked tits, with him seeing his first set of naked tits close up, wow was all that he could say. She looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at him. She had big tits, with symmetrical areolas, and big, pink nipples. She was at least a C cup, maybe even a D cup. In the way that he wished he could, sexually teasing him, she cupped her naked tits in her hands while sliding slow, purposeful, and deliberate fingers across her nipples.

"What do you think of my breasts," she asked looking down at her breasts before looking up at him and making eye contact with him as if she didn't already know? Yet, now that she asked him his opinion of her naked breasts, as if he didn't have enough reason to stare at her naked tits before, she gave him more of a reason to stare at her naked tits now. "Do you like my tits?"

'Do I like your tits,' he thought? 'Seriously? Do I like breathing, eating, and sleeping? There is nothing more on this Earth that I like, love actually, than your big naked tits, Mary Elizabeth,' he wanted to say but controlling himself, he didn't.

While cupping her tits in the palms of her hands, as if hinting that she wanted him to do the same thing to her tits, she looked down at her naked breasts again before looking up at him. Then, continuing to shock him, she lifted one breast to her lips and licked and sucked her nipple. With him watching her stunned, she lifted her other breasts and licked and sucked her other nipple, too.

"You have beautiful breasts, Mary Elizabeth," said Matthew staring at them as if afraid to touch them. "I love your big, naked, shapely tits."

He looked at her naked tits as if he was dying of thirst. He wanted to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them too. Then, surprising him again, she lifted his hand and put it on her naked tit before saying something else that sexually shocked him as much as it sexually excited him.

"You may feel my tits while I'm sucking you. I love having my tits fondled and my nipples turned, twisted, and pulled when I'm sucking cock," she said obviously having sucked cock before. "It makes me sexually aroused when having my tits felt and my nipples fingered while I'm sucking cock," she said again as if trying to jolt him from his shock.

'Perhaps, because they're made to feel so guilty, but Catholic women are such sluts,' he thought again.

Not knowing what to say, he remained silent. Stunned, he couldn't speak. With her knees on his car floor, she flipped back her long, red hair with a toss of her pretty head before lowering her head to his lap. Sexually teasing him with her hand, her lips, and her tongue, she stroked him while staring up at him. As if his cock was a lollipop or an ice cream cone and was something good to suck and eat, she licked his cock before taking his stiff prick in her mouth.

She continued to stroke him while bobbing her head up and down to suck him while continuing to stare up at him with her big, blue eyes. Now, wondering again if his mother sucked cock, he couldn't believe that Mary Elizabeth, his dream woman and his sexual fantasy woman rolled into one, was sucking his cock. With her looking so very much like his mother, if he closed his eyes, he was able to imagine his mother blowing him instead of his prom date blowing him.

The first time receiving a blowjob and the first time seeing and feeling naked tits, this night was better than winning the lottery jackpot. With her continuing to suck his cock, he continued to feel, fondle, and grope her big tits. Giving her what she wanted him to do, he turned, twisted, and pulled her erect nipples while she continued blowing him.

Then, as if his cock suddenly became a cone volcano erupting, instead of hot, molten lava spewing out, he ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in Mary Elizabeth's willing and waiting mouth. Unflustered by him cumming in her mouth, draining him dry while swallowing him and deep throating him, she continued stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper before licking him clean. His first blowjob, hoping for nothing more than a good night's kiss and, perhaps, a quick grope of her huge dress and bra clad breasts, he never expected prom night to go like this.

'I can't believe she blew me. I can't believe she allowed me to cum in her mouth. I can't wait to tell my friends all that happened. Only, with Mary Elizabeth seemingly so morally modest and religious on the outside while a whore on the inside, they'd never believe me,' he thought. 'No doubt, they'd think that I'm lying.'

# # #

Only, obviously, and sadly, his cock wasn't the first cock she had sucked. He was prepared to ask her to go steady but now that he knew that he was just another guy in her long line of sexual conquests, he couldn't. Besides, with her sexually experienced, she'd never be sexually satisfied with him, an inexperienced virgin.