A Train Car Named Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of feeling honored by her blowjob, feeling emasculated, he felt used and abused. With nothing special about him to her, he felt dirty. He felt disappointed that his dream woman was a whore. He imagined her telling all of her friends and laughing at his expense.

Thinking that his sexual fantasy woman was a virgin instead of a whore, now he wondered how many other cocks she had sucked before sucking his cock. He wondered how many other young men saw her naked breasts and fondled her big tits. While wondering if she had sex with anyone that they mutually knew, he wondered who she sucked. He wondered how many others fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples while she sucked their hard cocks. He wondered if they all ejaculated cum in her willing mouth and she swallowed them all.

'Oh, well,' he thought. 'I still have my mother waiting for me at home. Maybe I can get her drunk one night and have my wicked, sexual way with her in the way that I had my wicked, sexual way with Mary Elizabeth.'

There go his plans to marry her. As if it had been struck by lightning and caught fire, he watched his dreamhouse burn to the ground. He watched his dog Buster run away and his two children, a boy and a girl, instantly disappear. With her a confessed cocksucker, he'd never marry a whore like her. Once a cocksucker always a cocksucker. Obviously, someone like her couldn't get enough cock. Obviously, someone like him could never sexually satisfy her. He could never trust her to be alone with his friends.

'Honey, I'm home,' he imagined saying while surprising her by coming home early.

'Quick! You go out the window. You hide under the bed and you hide in my closet,' he imagined her saying to a circus clown, a black man, and a small person.

What does a circus clown, a black man, and a small person all have in common? They've all had sex with my wife. Mary Elizabeth not only sucked them and allowed them all to cum in her beautiful mouth, but she fucked them, too. He imagined all of his friends lining up to have sex with her whenever he wasn't home.

'Next? Who's next? Number four? Who is number four? Oh, Matthew's father. Okay. We'll let's have sex. Feel my tits and finger my nipples,' he imagined her saying to her numerous lovers after they were married. 'I love having my tits fondled and my nipples turned, twisted, and pulled while I'm sucking cock.'

Seemingly, with her enjoying sex a little too much, he could never trust her to remain faithful to him. He'd never have children with her. Instead, now that he knew that she was a cocksucking, cum swallowing slut, with nothing to lose, he wanted to do everything that he sexually fantasized of doing with a woman. As if experimenting on her by doing all that he imagined doing, he wanted to have his wicked, sexual way with her armpits.

# # #

He watched her put her fun bags away when she pushed her big tits back down in her bra and hooked up her brassiere. As if she was reading them for someone else, she pulled the bodice of her dress up and over her bra. Finally, as the final exclamation point that their sexual encounter was over, she moved the straps of her dress over her shoulders and reached behind her to zip her dress.

Yet, even though her show time and fun time was over, it wasn't over for him. Unbeknownst to her, just getting warmed up, he was just beginning. Now, in the way that she had her wicked, sexual way with him by stroking his prick and sucking his prick, it was his turn to have his wicked, sexual way with her.

He watched her turn his rearview mirror to her. She reapplied her bright, red lipstick before reaching her arms up to fix her hair with her hairbrush. The first time seeing them in all their natural splendor, there they were, her naked, shaved armpits. He stared at her naked, shaved armpits in the same way that he had stared at her naked tits. Much like the rest of her, she had beautiful armpits. He was as sexually excited seeing her naked armpits as he was seeing her naked tits.

Unable to resist his sexual fetish for armpits and unable to control his sexual impulse to experience his sexual fantasy, he reached up and lightly and lovingly traced her naked armpit with his finger. Then as if he was fucking her cunt with his finger, moving it in and out a little harder, he fucked her armpit with his finger. Obviously, thinking that he was just having fun with her by tickling her, it took her a moment to realize and to react to what he was doing. Obviously, with him the first, no one had ever sexually explored her naked armpit before.

"Stop. That tickles," said Mary Elizabeth with a nervous, little laugh while shriveling within herself and lowering her arm to deny him the sexual use of her virginal armpit.

Matthew's first love, before letting her off the hook and allowing her to fall back in the sea of available women, he continued fingering and fingerfucking her armpit. As if her armpit belonged to him, not wanting to let go, he cupped her armpit. No doubt, he'll be dreaming and masturbating over French kissing her, over seeing and feeling her naked breasts, over fingering her wet pussy, over cumming in her mouth, and over having his wicked, sexual way with her armpit tonight.

"Much like the rest of you, you have beautiful armpits," he said somewhat covering his fetish for her armpits.

She laughed.

"Thank you, I think," she said while giving him an odd look as if she wondered if he had a fetish for her armpits.

Raising her arms again, with her naked armpit still exposed, she looked at him through his rearview mirror and made a sour face while continuing to fix her hair. Ignoring him but obviously, not taking no for an answer, he leaned into her as if he was cuddling her and getting ready to hug her. Then, he did something that he had always wanted to do with a woman but never had done until he did it with Mary Elizabeth. After fingering her armpit and fucking her armpit with his finger, he sniffed her armpit and, then, with a wide, slow tongue, he licked her armpit.

"Eww. Gross. What the Hell are you doing?" She recoiled as if he had just burned with her a cigarette. "Did you just sniff my armpit?" She looked at him as if he was insane. "Did you just lick my armpit," she asked while wiping his spittle away from her armpit with her tissue? "Oh, my God, that's gross. That's so gross," she said. "Why did you do that?"

# # #

Just eighteen years old, he was so very, sexually excited kissing Mary Elizabeth, French kissing her, while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Then, after he fingered her pussy, and she sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed, he was beyond being sexually excited. As sexually attracted to his mother as he was to her, aside from him not having sexual intercourse, no longer a virgin, now that he had sex with her look-alike, he wondered what it would be like to have sex with his mother.

Now, that Mary Elizabeth was out of the picture, he wondered if his mother would have sex with him. In the way that he had his wicked, sexual way with Mary Elizabeth's naked breasts and naked pussy, he'd love to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother's naked breasts and her naked pussy. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, in the way that Mary Elizabeth stroked him and sucked him, he'd love to have his mother stroke him and suck him.

Playing it all out in his horny mind, he imagined stroking his cock before entering his mother's bedroom. He imagined having a huge erection that tented his pajamas. He imagined his mother wearing a short, sheer, and a practically see-through nightgown. When he entered her bedroom, he imagined the hem of her nightgown raised nearly up to her crotch. He imagined seeing his mother's red, trimmed, naked pussy.

'Mom,' he imagined saying to his mother?

He imagined her putting her book down to look at him. As if she was hypnotized by his erection, her eyes when right to his rigid cock. She stared at what she could discern of his erect cock in the way that he stared at all that he could see of her nearly naked breasts and her naked pussy.

'Yes, Matthew, what is it,' he imagined his mother asking him?

He stared at his mother's exposed, naked pussy, in the way that she stared at his pajama clad erection.

'I had a really bad nightmare," he said pausing as if afraid to ask her his question. "May I sleep with you tonight?'

He imagined his mother smiling while nodding her head and pulling down the blanket as he stripped off his pajamas and stripped himself naked.

'Matthew,' he imagined his mother saying while staring at his erect, naked prick. 'What are you doing? Why are you naked? We're only sleeping together. We're not having sex.'

He laughed.

'I always sleep in the nude, Mother,' he imagined saying while climbing in bed next to her.

With his naked cock pressed tightly against her nightgown clad ass, he imagined holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, spooning her, and dry humping her. Then, as soon as she fell asleep, he imagined raising her nightgown to her waist during the night to expose her naked ass and the back of her naked, glistening, wet pussy. He imagined reaching around her to feel his mother's big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown while fucking her from behind.

Yet, even more than having imagined sex with his mother, the pieced résistance were Mary Elizabeth armpits. When she raised her arms to fix her hair in his rearview mirror, he couldn't help himself. As if he was sexually violating her pussy instead of her armpits, he was determined to have his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful, sexy armpits.

As if she was a wicked whore instead his first love, unknowingly and unintentionally, sexually teasing him, she had flashed him her naked armpits. Such a shame that she was such a whore because she had beautiful armpits. Yet, whatever he thought about her, with her a confessed cocksucker, she didn't reach his high, albeit convoluted, moral standards of a wife and a sexual partner for life. Nonetheless, he couldn't help himself from touching her armpit, fingering her armpit, sniffing her armpit, and licking her armpit.

Now, with Mary Elizabeth out of the picture, he wondered if his mother would have incestuous sex with him. In the way that he saw and felt his prom date's naked breasts, he'd love to see and feel his mother's naked breasts. In the way that he masturbated her, he'd love to masturbate his mother. In the way that she stroked him, sucked him, and allowed him to cum in her mouth, he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth.

To be continued...