A Train Encounter Pt. 12

Story Info
The incredible evening continues.
3.6k words
4.54
4.7k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers

When she came back into the living room she had changed. She threw her blouse and tights in a ball next to her bag and walked over, saying that her blouse was too hot and the tights were just gross so she had to get them off. She walked to where she was sitting earlier, then side stepped up so she was standing right next to my head with her butt hanging over my face. She looked over her shoulder and said "What would you do if I sat down now?"

I answered that I would probably die from excitement. She giggled and started to fall backwards, but jumped at the last second and landed on my chest with a thud, saying "You wish!" God how right she was about that.

She spun onto my stomach and rested her heels on my chest, wiggling her toes, asking "what do you think?" I think this is the first time you've seen my feet without stockings on.

I told her that her feet were absolutely adorable, which they were. I could smell them a little from where they were, but nothing like earlier when she had her tights on.

She smiled at me around her feet and asked "Ready?"

"Would it matter if I said no?"

"Of course it would silly. If you said no I would feel bad when I shove them in your face." And she giggled. "But you're not going to say no, are you?"

I started to say "Of course not" but her feet were on my face before I could finish. She sat there for a while, playing with my nose and lips, slipping an occasional toe into my mouth, at one point asking me to lick in between them which I gladly did. And she did this thing where she rubbed her big toe from my ears, down my jawline, up around my mouth and nose, around my eyes, and finishing up with her arch on my mouth and turning her foot to rub her toe along my eyebrow. She did that with each foot and then both together. It was amazing, and I told her so.

She slowed down and eventually stopped and pretty much stayed still with her feet pressed against my face. I couldn't see her, and after a while I thought maybe she had fallen asleep. I shifted a little and she wiggled, asking if I was getting uncomfortable. I told her that I wasn't, but I thought maybe she fell asleep and wanted to get her attention. She finally took her feet off my face, and told me that she wasn't asleep. The woman she exchanged numbers with had texted her and that they were going back and forth a little. Something about her sitting on me in that position while texting with another woman she was hoping to date was kind of hot.

She rested her feet on my shoulder and just sat on my stomach. I told her that most women wouldn't want to be giving me the view she was but she just shrugged it off and said she didn't care. Then she looked at me and said "Sooo... I may have lied a little bit"

I had no idea what was coming. Did she not go out last night? or not spend the night in the city? Was she not lesbian, honestly that was what I was hoping but knew I didn't have that kind of luck. I tried to stay calm, there didn't seem to be anything she could have lied about that would have a good outcome.

"Well... I kind of told Sam about you last night."

"Sam? Who's Sam?"

"The friend I stayed with. We were just drunk and talking about old times, and I kind of said that I met a guy with a foot fetish. She had all kinds of questions and my filter was kind of broken after all those drinks so before I knew it I was just babbling about you liking my feet when they're sweaty and me standing on your face the night before."

She looked at me, I guess to see if I was upset, but how could I be upset with her? "That's ok, I don't mind."

She smiled, obviously relieved. "And... I showed her the stories you posted about us." She quickly followed up with "But she loved them, she couldn't stop reading and couldn't believe that I'm the Tracy in the stories. Then we started googling to see if all this is common, oh my God is it ever common, and that kind of led to watching foot fetish videos for a couple of hours. When I sent the last couple of drunk texts we were actually at her place watching videos of women stomping all over guys, shoving their feet in their mouths, jumping on their faces. In a lot of them the women were sitting on their faces too. Not like for oral, just sitting there watching TV, gaming, bouncing, jeez some of them bounced soooo hard on those guys. Sam got obsessed with watching videos of this Russian woman who stuck her socks into some guy's mouth and made him chew on them while she stood on his face. It was crazy!"

Damn, she didn't even breath when she started babbling!

Suddenly things started making sense. "Ohhh, so that's where all of this came from. I thought you were acting a little bit odd. You really went down a fetish rabbit hole didn't you? So tonight was all because of what you saw in all those videos?"

"Mhmm, kind of. I mean you've said that you like some of that, and when you told me that story it sounded like you might be into being dominated. Of course Sam didn't help, telling me that this is a golden opportunity so just go for it until you tell me to stop." She looked up and gave me a sheepish grin before continuing, "so it was kind of a combination of a bunch of things. I hope it was ok, I really don't like being mean and it didn't feel quite right, but you weren't complaining."

For the first time in a long time I really wished she was straight. She was just so adorable, and was pushing herself out of her comfort zone because she thought I would enjoy some things she's never done before. "So look Tracy, I absolutely loved everything you did tonight. You definitely didn't take anything too far, I would let you know if you did. Honestly I don't like the bitchy way a lot of the women in those videos act, but I love what they're doing. You actually found a perfect in between with all this. Sweet, friendly girl next door who enjoys certain things that may or may not be pleasant for her partner, but does them anyway because she wants to. I like assertiveness, but not aggression or bitchiness." Does that make sense?

"I think so. Your saying I should just be myself when I'm stomping you" and she giggled.

"Haha, exactly. I also liked the whole two day sweating into your stockings deal. Did you plan that with her too?"

"No. Well not really. While we were watching videos Sam had all kinds of ideas and that was one of them. I was going to shower at her place before work but she convinced me to do this instead. I was worried that it was a big mistake as soon as I left her apartment this morning. I could smell myself before I got to work and must have looked like a penguin all day, trying to bring people to their tables without lifting my arms up. I'm so relieved that you weren't totally grossed out."

"Well it sounds like your friend Sam is a wise woman. You should listen to her more often. What other ideas did she have about things you should do to me, ummm..., with me?"

Tracy laughed, lightening up to her old self again. "You were right the first time, they're definitely things she thinks I should do to, not with, you. Some I know you've already done, I came very, very close to one of those tonight, but some are probably new. One might be fun tonight if you want to try something new before I have to leave."

I thought for a minute, then blurted out "Sitting on my face, right?"

She laughed, loudly and for about two minutes, before getting it under control and answering "Well that's the one that I almost did. She loved the videos of women sitting on guys' faces and bouncing so hard that they were basically jumping and landing butt first on them."

"You were going to do that to me?" I asked.

"Well the thought crossed my mind, but I wasn't sure. It seems really harsh, and two day unwashed feet are different than an unwashed butt. That's why I suddenly jumped onto your chest."

"Well thank you for that. There is a difference between the two. But just so you know, I would enjoy trying it with a regular, um... washed butt in panties or tights. In case the urge ever hits you."

"Oh really now?" She made a motion in the air like filling in a checkbox. "Noted" and she giggled a bit.

"Definitely, maybe just start off easy with the jumping. So what's the one thing you want to try today?"

"Is it ok if I just do it instead of telling you? I think I'd have more fun if it was a surprise, plus I want to catch you unprepared."

Well now I was intrigued. "Sure, how do we start?"

She told me to slide closer to the edge of the couch, which I did, but it wasn't right. She knelt on the floor next to me, trying to slide me into whatever position she wanted me in, and suddenly my face was in her armpit. Kneeling next to me was to get herself into position, not me. She had pulled my head off the side of the couch, and now had me in a headlock with her arms squeezing my head and her hands clasped together, forcing my nose deep into her damp, sweaty armpit. I felt myself jerk and kick a bit, there was no way out of this without at least straining my neck.

I heard Tracy laughing, asking "So, what do you think? Surprised?"

The smell was making me dizzy. Her feet really smelled, and made me want to gag a little, but this was something else. The stink in her armpits truly made my eyes water, and I could feel the sweat from her bare skin sliding across my face as I twisted and turned. I tried to answer her and found that if I opened my mouth wide enough my bottom lip cleared her armpit and I could breath in a little, but that also pushed the back edge of of it into my mouth. I was now breathing her armpit stink through both my nose and my mouth, which gave me the sensation of tasting it as well. I was able to spit out a wide opened mouth version of "What are you doing?" It sounded like I was talking to a dentist after having those wedges stuck in my mouth.

Tracy was hysterical. She started laughing her ass off which resulted in shaking my nose around in her armpit and smearing it in sweat. She finally loosened her grip on my head. Not enough for me to escape, just enough to tap on my forehead and say "Open your eyes silly." before returning to the full headlock.

I opened my eyes. My vision was a little blurry from the tears being produced as a result of the acrid stink assaulting my nose. When I looked up the bottom of my vision was just the underside of her armpit, but farther up I saw Tracy looking down at me. She was only a few inches from my face, but it was not an angle I had ever even thought of seeing her from. She giggled and asked "So how are we enjoying our something new? It's a whole new level of stink isn't it?"

I nodded and let out a distorted "Yes it is" which created a new round of laughter.

Tracy held me there, giggling. "There you go just relax and enjoy the aroma, you're going to be there for a little while longer. You know I never understood why Sam liked this. For me the smell was so bad and burned my nose so much that I kind of started to like it. That's how you are with my feet when they're really smelly, right" she waited for me to nod a little before continuing. "I mean rubbing my feet on your face feels good, like a massage. Even standing on your face is fun, kind of like a balancing challenge. But I never understood why Sam was into this until just now. This is really cool. I know exactly how bad it smells for you, and I wouldn't want to be in your place, but it's so cool knowing that you have to stay there and put up with it until I let you go."

My nose was still burning, the smell wasn't getting weaker, and I guessed that this must be where it leveled off. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if she did this when we first got to the house; before her armpits had a chance to air out.

But I was starting to like it. There was no reason for it, but I was starting to look forward to the next inhale, and take them long and slow like I would if I was breathing between her toes. I was almost disappointed a few minutes later when she said "I guess you need some fresh air right about now, huh?"

Well, almost disappointed. I nodded my head and said "Yes please"

Tracy made a production of acting like it was an inconvenience for her to let go of my head and remove my nose from her armpit. She finally loosened her grip. My head dropped down a little and rested on her arm, I hadn't noticed how cramped my neck was until now. I was starting to thank her when she squeezed again.

Her headlock tightened. My nose was free, pressed against the front of her shoulder, but my mouth was trapped. "There you go" she said, "nice fresh air" as she giggled, all proud of herself.

I rolled my eyes. Yes, I could breathe through my nose. The smell of her armpit was still there, not as strong as when my nose was embedded in that dank crevice but still there. I laughed a little bit which made a strange sound with my mouth now squeezed up against her armpit. She laughed at it and said "You know there's only one way I'm going to let you out of this". I puckered up and kissed the wet skin in front of my mouth. The salty taste seeped into my mouth and I tried not to gag, more from just knowing that it was armpit sweat than the actual taste. She shook my head a little, saying "Nope, close but not quiet. Lick"

Tracy suddenly had a case of the giggles. She always seemed so bubbly and carefree when she did that. Here she was, holding me in a headlock with my mouth stuck in her sweaty armpit telling me to lick it if I wanted her to let me out, and all I could think of was just how adorable she was when she was laughing. I tried to wait her out, but she was apparently comfortable sitting on the floor and resting her upper body on my mouth, so I stuck out my tongue. She jumped a little just as the taste exploded in my mouth. "Ooooh that felt so weird, nobody's ever done that before. Do it again."

It was now more about pleasing Tracy than her making me do something. I stuck out my tongue again, taking more time and running it along the warm, moist inside of her armpit. It didn't taste any different or stronger than that first touch until I brought it back into my mouth and swallowed to get some moisture. At that point all the sweat I had picked up assaulted my tastebuds. She sighed and leaned onto me more heavily, saying "Damn, that feels so good. Keep going"

I spent the next few minutes licking her armpit clean. It wasn't something I had ever expected to do, definitely not something I would ever expect to enjoy. But I was enjoying it. Part of it was definitely because it was Tracy. I don't know that it would have been the same with anyone else.

When she finally let me go, it took a minute to haul myself back onto the couch. My neck had a major cramp from the position I had been in. Tracy turned around and sat on my chest when I stopped moving. "Sorry about that, are you mad?"

I told her that I definitely was not mad. As strange and unpleasant as it should have been, I enjoyed it. She looked down and smiled, saying "Mmm... me too. That felt weirdly enjoyable."

At this point all I wanted was to make her happy. She had been fulfilling my fetish dreams for months, even to the point of pushing out of her comfort zone. Up until an hour ago I would never have imagined myself saying this, but I told her "Well, we haven't gotten to your left side yet."

It took a minute to register, and then she kind of bounced and turned to face me. Her left leg was hanging off the side and the right one folded in front of her on my chest. "Really? You really want to lick my other armpit? I mean I'm definitely not going to refuse if you want to, but you don't have to do that."

"Would it make you happy if I did?"

She closed her eyes and nodded, sighing out "Mhmm"

Well that was it. The look on her face said everything. "Ok, then let's do something for you. But let's find some other way than that headlock." I asked her to turn to the side so her left shoulder was facing me, telling her "no" when she asked if she should get off me. She was finally sitting on my chest with her knees against the back of the couch. I pulled her down slowly, telling her to lift her arm, until she was laying on top of me with her head resting on her arm and her armpit pressing onto my face with the weight of her upper body. She wiggled and curled up a little, and just lay on top of me. I held onto her to make sure she didn't roll off, and started inhaling the scent of her armpit once again smashing my nose. It was an acrid, burning smell, and I loved it. After she settled down I started to lick in long, slow drags. She sighed a few times and wiggled around so I paused and then continued.

After a while I asked "How was that". There was no response. "Umm... Tracy? Did you like it?" Nothing. She had fallen asleep on top of me with my face buried in her armpit. I laughed for a minute, then lay still trying to decide if I should wake her up or try to sleep there under her. I decided that we had to get up, but let her rest for a while as I let the events of the day play through my mind. After ten minutes or so she still hadn't moved, so I started to slowly wake her up.

"Hmm? What? Oh, hey" it seemed like she had forgotten where she was, so I just quietly said "Hey, you fell asleep". Tracy put her hand on my face and pushed herself upright, then realized she was sitting backwards and kind of rolled around on top of me until her legs hung off the front of the couch. She blinked a few times, shaking her head to wake up, looked at me and drowsily said "You were licking my armpit."

I laughed a little and said "Yes I was. It apparently relaxed you, you fell asleep on top of me."

"Did I really?" She was starting to wake up and looked around, I think finally realizing that she was sitting on me and not the couch. "Oh, I really did, didn't I? I was really wiped out, but I can't believe I fell asleep on you. Like literally on you. I'm sorry."

We both had a good laugh about that, and agreed that she needed to get home and go to bed. She wasn't working the next day and decided that it would be best for me to take her straight home and she would get a ride to her car when she woke up in the morning. I dropped her off a few doors from her house, at her request, we said our good nights.

On the way home my mind reeled when thinking back on everything that happened. I hadn't washed before driving her home, so the whole trip I was getting whiffs of her feet and armpits drifting around my face. I was a little sore, but every little pain made me smile about what caused it. Tracy seemed to have reached a new level, which I was loving, but I was glad she had tomorrow off. I needed a break!

To be continued...

NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers