A Train Encounter Pt. 11

Story Info
Tracy goes the extra mile and really let’s me have it.
3.2k words
4.85
7.6k
5

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers

"What?" I was stunned. "Aren't you exhausted?"

Tracy was still giggling from the way I reacted to her suggesting that she walk on me again today. "Well I'm a little tired, but not too wiped out to, you know..." and then she stomped her feet on the floor of the train a few times.

"You just walked on me for the first time the night before last. You want to do it again today?"

"Well you said you were up to it yesterday but that fell through. Now you've had an extra day to recover, not that you needed it as you said, so why not? Besides, I have my stomping shoes on." and she winked at me.

"I thought those were your punk shoes, when did they become your stomping shoes?" Now I was just being a smart ass, and she knew it.

"Oh, I don't know. About the time you were telling me about your old girlfriend jumping on you. Or maybe last night when I was texting and you kept bringing me back to the subject. You know, the times that you were getting me all excited to do it."

I just sat there looking at her, not quite knowing what to say as the train was pulling into my station. Of course I wanted her to walk on me again. Of course I wanted her to do it in those shoes. And of course I wanted her to do it tonight. I was trying to drown out the little voice in my head that was reminding me that she had been wearing the same clothes for two days. The one that was also reminding me of the odor that puffed up out of her shirt when she gave me a hug at the train station.

The train was pulling to a stop. I still hadn't said anything so Tracy tapped me on the forehead a few times saying "Hello, anybody in there? Looks like I rendered you speechless."

I snapped out of the discussion in my head and said "What, oh, sorry."

"So mister smart guy. Am I getting off at your stop?"

I answered "Of course"

Tracy rested her head back and closed her eyes while we were driving to my house. I told her that it was fine if she was too tired; I could drive her to her car and we could do this another day.

She gave me a bit of a side eye and said "Oh no, you're not getting out of it that easy."

When we got to the house she sat on the couch and I went down to the TV room and yelled up the stairs to ask if she wanted a drink..

She yelled back "Anything but tequila"

I had myself a good laugh at that, "You'll have to be a little more specific"

"If you have any white wine that would be great."

I brought up a couple of glasses of wine and sat next to her, saying "So, what do you have in mind?"

Tracy stared into her glass for a minute and said "You know what, I don't know. I had myself all worked up today. Between your story, those texts last night, in case you didn't notice I thought about it a lot yesterday. And all day today I just had these vague flashes pop in and out of my head of stepping or stomping or jumping on top of you. It has to be from what you told me about. But now that we're here I don't know how to start."

"Well it looks like I called your bluff" I said. I was hoping that maybe busting her chops would snap her out of it.

"Oh it was no bluff. I fully intended to jump on you right until it came time to do it."

"Ah ok. So you have the chance and you get cold feet huh?" I gave her a nudge to let her know that I was just joking with her.

That smirk came to her lips then and she said "They're definitely not cold, you'll find out about that soon enough."

There we go, the sassy young woman I was hoping to see was showing up. I kept it up; "Seriously? You've been wearing those shoes and stockings for two days."

"Just count yourself lucky that I didn't sleep in them, otherwise I'd have been wearing them straight through from yesterday morning. At least I took them off for those three hours"

Jeez, three hours of sleep, how was she still awake? "You only took them off for three hours? Now I don't know what would be worse, being walked on with those boots or with your stocking feet"

"Well you'll just have to compare and let me know then, won't you?" She put her glass down and stood up, walking to the side of the couch. "Up"

I stood up, asking "what are you doing?"

She pushed and pulled the couch, slowly moving it away from the wall, saying "Well, move your side"

I moved the other side away from the wall, thinking I knew what she was doing now. When we had it about three feet from the wall she said "Perfect, lay down back there. It will be easier to balance with the back of the couch to lean on"

I laid behind the couch face down. I knew it wasn't what she was expecting but I wanted to see what she would do. I found out pretty quickly when I felt her actually stomp down in the middle of my back, step up, and slowly walk up my back with small, hard steps. It hurt, but also felt amazing.

"Did you think that laying on your stomach was going to save you?" She laughed and started bouncing on me, the treads and thick heels digging into my skin through my shirt.

I said "No, I didn't expect that", but it took a minute or so to spit out with her bouncing on my back.

She hopped off and answered "Good, roll over anyway.", and I did.

Her right boot was immediately on my chest. She didn't stomp as hard as on my back, but it wasn't a light step either. Without saying a word she stepped down and brought her other foot onto my chest, using the back of the couch for balance, and started to bounce.

"How are you doing down there?"

I answered between bounces "Great, how are you doing up there?"

"Great huh? We'll have to do something about that"

And then she jumped. I figured it might happen at some point, but I wasn't expecting it. She was using the couch for balance so that took some of her weight but it also helped her jump higher. I'm guessing she got about 6-8" off my chest before coming back down on me, but when she did she forced her feet down in a two footed stomp that caught me off guard and knocked the wind out of me. She giggled as I lay there sucking wind, trying to catch my breath.

"Well that was fun, did you have fun too?" She had started walking in place on my chest, occasionally stopping with one foot in the air and bouncing on my chest with the other foot.

I was still wheezing from when she jumped on me and she said "Well I guess if you're not complaining, you must be having fun."

And she jumped again

This time all the wind whooshed out of me, which made her burst out in laughter.

"I bet you're going to feel this tomorrow, huh?" She was teasing me. I was gasping, trying to catch my breath as she stood there, lighting bouncing on my chest in her punk boots, and all I could do was nod.

She squatted on top of me then, putting her weight up onto the toes of her boots which really dug into my chest. In a friendly voice she said "know what it makes me want to do, seeing you breathing so heavy down there?"

She stood up and bent over, one hand on the couch, and untied her shoes with the other hand. She put the back of her right heel onto my shoulder and pulled back on it until her foot popped out of it.

Ugh... the smell... holy crap, I was sucking wind, doing everything I could to get a normal breathing pattern back, and Tracy just stepped onto my face with a foot coated with two days of sweat. My eyes started tearing immediately and my eyes were burning. I didn't think it was possible, but her foot was at least as wet, and smelled worse than two nights ago, but sooo much better. She shifted a little and then lifted the other foot off my chest to pull off that shoe. Her right foot was mostly covering my eye, with her arch pressing on the bridge of my nose and her heel high up on my cheek.

My whole body stiffened up when she lifted that foot. Even 125 lbs is pretty heavy when it's concentrated on one foot that's standing on your face. The smell was overwhelming, but took a back seat to the feeling of her foot smashing the top half of my face. I was waiting for her other foot to come down on my face. It would be another source of the incredibly wonderful stink filling my senses, but at least the weight on my face would be spread out.

But it didn't happen. My head felt like it was in a vise. Where was her other foot? She must be standing on my face like a flamingo. Should I ask her to put it down already? My mind was racing and I was seeing stars a little, and I finally felt her other foot touching my mouth. It was wet, I could feel the sweat on my lips the minute her foot touched them. She put more weight on it, I could feel her foot starting to smush my lips against my teeth, felt them opening from the pressure, and when it was just a little too late I realized she wasn't stepping onto my mouth.

The big toe of her wet, sweaty, stocking covered left foot pushed into my mouth. The shock of it only took a second or two before the sour, salty, leathery taste of it filled my mouth. Tracy remained standing on my face with her right foot, and the pressure of her left foot kept increasing, pushing her big toe and the one next to it into my mouth. She giggled, saying "I told you that you could count on it next time", and pushed harder. She pushed until her first four toes were in my mouth and the pinky toe got stuck on the outside of my mouth. I felt her half squatting on me, trying to get that last toe into my mouth, which put more weight onto that foot and pushed it farther in with her little toe pushing the side of my mouth down.

Finally she said "Oh damn" and pulled her toes out of my mouth before stepping backwards onto.my chest. I lay there gasping and coughing, so of course Tracy cupped the toes of her right foot over my nose, saying "Having a tough time?"

I tried not to laugh but couldn't. Here was this beautiful friend of mine, standing on my face and shoving what was possibly the sweatiest foot I've ever encountered into my mouth, and she asking if I'm ok in the sweetest tone of voice.

"You could say that." I answered. "But at least I figured out how to help you get started"

She giggled and said "I bet you're starting to regret that, huh?" She smiled down at me, gave a little wave, and stood on my face with both feet, occasionally shifting her feet or bouncing a little. The smell filling my nose as I breathed through her arches was burning my sinuses. Her heels were smashing my lips so I couldn't breathe through my mouth. Finally she started shifting back and forth, turning sideways until she had one foot on my forehead and one on my mouth. I was looking straight up the inside of her right leg. The view and the smell and the weight were all so amazing that I hardly realized that she had started squatting down... until she jumped. And this wasn't a small hop, she jumped hard, and I saw her floating high above me.

I braced myself, this might have gone too far...

And then she was gone. She had jumped off my face and over the back of the couch.

I just lay there, processing everything she just did. The stomping, the jumping, the weight on my face, the smell, oh my God that smell, jumping off my face hard enough to get over the couch. And above it all, the fact that even though she had been wearing and sweating into her stockings and boots for two days, she was still very happily pushing her feet into my face to smell, and now even shoving her sweat soaked toes into my mouth.

"Are you still alive?"

I blinked and realized that Tracy was on the couch. "I think so" I answered, "just collecting myself and trying to get off the floor". In all honesty I had a big old hard on going on and needed a moment.

"Well don't take too long, I want to try something" and she giggled.

I finally peeled myself off the floor and flopped onto the couch, looking at her and saying "You're nuts!"

She answered "and you love it".

Yeah, I did.

"I can't believe you just did all of that. Especially after wearing your shoes and stockings for two days. Do you even realize how sweaty and nasty they were when you shoved your toes in my mouth?"

She blushed a little and answered "I guess I may have gone a little too far. Sorry about that, but after that story you told me I thought you would be ok with all that"

I grabbed her shoulders and shook her a little, saying "Seriously? You're sorry? I loved every single second of that!"

Tracy slapped my shoulder, saying "You jerk, you got me all worried again." Then she stood up and said "now lay down on the couch, I want to try something."

I did what she asked, laying down with my head touching the arm of the couch and my body and legs stretched out. Tracy waited until I stopped fidgeting, and then sat down hard on my stomach, causing me to grunt a little. She spun sideways to face me and then rested her feet on my face, saying "lift your knees so I can relax".

Again I did as she asked, but she kept wiggling around on top of me. Eventually she leaned forward and shifted around a bit until she was kneeling on my chest. She grabbed a couple of the throw pillows and put them behind my head until my chin was almost touching my chest, then wiggled her way back to her original position. My head was now propped up enough that I was almost looking straight at her. She seemed happy with the new position and again rested her feet on my face, this time pushing my head against the arm. She said "There that's better", and proceeded to push and rub and grind those sweat soaked stocking feet into my face.

The stink was still there, her stockings were still damp, but she didn't seem to care. I coughed a little from the smell and she giggled, pulled her left foot off my face, cupped her toes around my nose, pinching it a little, and then shoved them in my mouth. The taste was just as strong and as bad as before, I loved it. She was pushing and twisting, wiggling her toes to try and get that pinky toe in but it just wouldn't go. She was laughing at the faces I was making as she mashed my mouth around, and finally sat forward, using her fingers to stretch the side of my mouth open enough to finally push all five toes in. "Mmmm... there we go"

I gagged a little and stared, her left foot pushing into my mouth with her toes wiggling. The toes of her stockings were getting wet from the heat and saliva, and that was releasing more of the sweat that had been absorbed into them over the past two days. She couldn't have known that the taste was intensifying by the minute, or that wiggling her toes and pushing harder was adding to it by rubbing her toes and the bottom of her foot on my tongue.

"Oh, don't look at me like that". I don't even know what kind of look I had on my face but it struck her as funny. She pressed her right foot over my eyes for a minute, then started rubbing it all over my face, slowly pushing her left foot deeper and deeper into my mouth as she started talking again.

"This is pretty comfy, we should sit like this more often. Well, I should sit like this more often. I don't think that what you're doing could be called sitting, but what do you think?"

I just looked at her until she said "Oh right. Just nod if you agree." And then I felt her push the foot in my mouth up and down, making my head nod. "Good, I was hoping you'd say that!"

She sat like that for a few minutes before pulling her foot out of my mouth. The toes of her stockings were soaked with saliva and dripping a little. She grabbed the part at the end of her toes and pulled a little, leaving about a three inch stretch of saliva and sweat soaked nylon hanging from her toes. "Ewww that's so gross" and she shoved them back in my mouth. "Try to clean that up a little."

I looked at her, hoping she could read the questioning look I was trying to give her. She understood. "I don't know, suck the wetness out or something"

I closed my eyes, groaning a little, and started to suck on her toes and the loose end of her stocking. I thought the taste was bad before, but now it was just filling my mouth. Tracy watched and curled the toes of her other off around my nose. After a minute or two she backed her toes out and pressed them against my lips, leaving just the soggy, loose end of her stocking in my mouth. "Ok, my stocking too"

Something had definitely come over her. Tracy has always been fun, but this assertiveness was new. It wasn't aggressive, she was keeping everything light and playful even though it was clear that she was making all the decisions. I was just fine with that.

She finally pulled the end of her stocking out of my mouth, saying "Ok, now really suck". I did and she pulled it out slowly, the sweat and saliva filled my mouth and ran down my tongue until it hit the back of my mouth and I had to swallow. It took about thirty seconds for her to pull it all the way out, and when she did it came out with a pop. She just said "Ewwww" and giggled a bit before standing up.

"Stay right there, I have to use the little girl's room."

To be continued...

NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers