A Train Ride To Pleasure

Story Info
I gladly lost my virginity on my first day of college.
1.9k words
4.12
37.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anne469
Anne469
5 Followers

I arrived at college still a virgin. By that, I mean that my hymen was still intact. Before going to college, I had masturbated just as nearly everyone does. In addition, in the summer between Grade 12 and college, I began to date David, whom I had known in high school. My church-going parents just thought that I was going out on movie dates with David, and they would have been very upset with me if they had known the truth. Of course, my siblings and I went to church with them, and so I absorbed some of church culture, but I had nagging doubts about many issues, all of which I kept to myself.

Instead of going to a movie, David would drive me to a secluded spot, where I would let him play with my breasts, and would give him a hand job. That satisfied him at first, but both he and I wanted more. I then began performed fellatio on him, letting him cum over my breasts. The quid pro quo for giving this pleasure was that I received an orgasm when David performed cunnilingus on me in the back seat of his car. These orgasms took away all the tensions of life. I was happy to use my mouth to relieve David's tensions. The first time that I let David pleasure me, I knew that I was yielding to temptation, but my body wanted it badly. As my first orgasm with David began, I thought of the words of Psalm 25, verse 7: O remember not the sins and offences of my youth: but according to thy mercy think thou upon me, O Lord, for thy goodness.

Academically, David wasn't like me at all. Shortly after finishing Grade 12, David went to work in a local sawmill. As much as I liked sex with him, I had decided that losing my virginity would be saved for a man who was my intellectual equal. A few days before leaving for college, I went into a drugstore and bought a package of a dozen condoms. This wasn't the drug store that was just a couple of blocks from my house, which my family used all the time. I didn't want someone to say my mother or father, "Liz was in here earlier this week to buy some condoms." Instead, I went to a drugstore where nobody knew me. When I arrived home, I put one condom into my purse, and packed the other eleven in a suitcase. As I left for college, I knew that I would lose my virginity sometime, but I was surprised that it took only a few hours.

On a Sunday, the day of the opening of the college residences, I got up at 5:45 am, had a shower, got dressed in a blouse and skirt, had breakfast, kissed my mother and siblings, and then my father drove me to the station at 7:00 am, arriving at 7:15 am. At the station Dad told me how much he loved me, that he was so proud of me, and that he would pray for me every day. I cried as Dad and I kissed, and I boarded the train just before it departed my hometown at 7:30 am.

Everything I needed to take was in two large suitcases, which the porter helped put on the train. On this train, all seats were reserved. I was assigned an aisle seat, with a lady in her 50's at the window. At the next station the lady got off, and a very handsome young man who had just boarded the train took her place. I found out that his name is Peter, and that he was headed to the same college as me. He told me that he had taken a gap year after high school, so he was no doubt 19 years old. I asked him what he had done on this year, and he said that he had visited 49 states (all but Hawaii), all ten Canadian provinces, and the Yukon territory (on his way to Alaska). He had kept a journal, and he said that one day he might write a book about it. After a few minutes, he asked if I would like something as his treat from the café on the train. He brought back two coffees with cream and some banana bread.

It took over another two hours to reach our destination, and we chatted the whole way. He told me that he was majoring in music, with piano being his instrument. I told him that was about to study English, French, History, Art History, and Music in my first year, but anything could happen after that. We spoke about Jane Austen, Rembrandt, Handel's keyboard concerti, and Shakespeare. He was so different from all the young men in my high school, and for the first time in my life, I felt an extreme sexual attraction based on intellect.

As we spoke I couldn't help but notice Peter's erection. His cock was clearly bigger than any that I had seen so far. I had seen young men get erections before in public places, and usually I would find this to be very creepy. In this case, however, I was happy to see that Peter was attracted to me. Someone had to make the first move, and when I meet someone I like, that person might as well be me. "I really like you, Peter", I said, and when he smiled and replied likewise, I kissed him. We soon had our tongues deep inside each other mouths. In this moment of passion we felt the train slowing down, and we realized that we were nearing our destination station.

We arrived at our station at about 10:50 am. Everything was working smoothly. The arrival time at residence was to be anywhere from 11 am to 9 pm, with sandwiches being available at 1 pm, and the first cooked meal being served at 5 pm. Peter helped carry my suitcases out of the train, and then he went back for his.

We then shared a cab from the train station to the college. The cab company had installed a security wall between the driver and the passengers in each of its cabs. This wall provided privacy as well as security. In the back seat of the cab, we soon found ourselves kissing. I felt my nipples harden, and a pleasurable sensation between my legs. Peter put his hand on my right breast, and I kissed him passionately. Peter put his hand under my skirt and pulled down my panties. He tried to push his fingers in, but then said, "Oh my goodness, you're a virgin," and I nodded my head. He then began to frig my clit, and I moaned my consent. I could hear church bells ringing during these minutes of pleasure. As the bells rang, I once again thought of the words of Psalm 25, verse 7. As we neared the college, I had a very satisfying orgasm, and I needed to muffle the sound of my pleasure. Peter quickly pulled my panties up.

We were going to different residences, and we both had suitcases, so Peter asked the driver to take us to his residence and wait. He got the keys and went to his room, and then came back down and rejoined me in the cab. A few blocks later we arrived at my residence. Peter paid the driver and then carried my suitcases to my room.

Inside the room, still standing, we began kissing. Peter put his right hand up my skirt and pulled my underpants down. My vagina was sopping wet at this point. We got undressed, and I sat down on the bed. I had come just twenty minutes earlier, but Peter desperately needed some release. My mouth was now at the level of Peter's cock, and I put it into my mouth. I knew it was big when I saw the bulge in his pants on the train. In the flesh it was enormous, at least an inch and a half in diameter and at least nine inches long. I could only get the first third of it into my mouth. Unlike David, Peter is not circumcised, and I used my tongue to play with his foreskin. Peter moaned as I sucked his cock. With David, I only let him cum over my breasts. However, I was so horny that I wouldn't have cared where Peter wanted to shoot his load. I soon found out; he wanted to cum in my mouth. Peter began to bellow as he shot his load, in a total of six spurts. Most of the first spurt was down my throat before I could think about spitting it out. I then decided that I might as well swallow it all. Peter pulled out, and then his cock started to soften. There was still some cum on his head of his cock, and I licked it clean. I then used my tongue to pleasure the head of his cock. I couldn't believe it, but this got Peter hard again.

I got onto the bed, and Peter and I got into a 69 position, with him on the bottom. This was one thing that I had not done before. Peter soon made me cum, and my pussy was once again sopping wet. I needed Peter inside me, Peter was as hard as a rock, but I knew that he needed more. I moved so that my tongue could reach his balls and began to lick them. In less than a minute, I heard Peter plead "Liz, I need to fuck you." I don't use the word "fuck" in ordinary conversation, but in the very aroused state that I was in, both hearing and saying "fuck" seemed quite appropriate.

I retrieved the condom from my purse, and Peter put it on his huge dick. I went to one of my suitcases and pulled out a towel. I placed it underneath me and said "Fuck me, Peter. Tear my fucking hymen to shreds." Peter pushed in a short distance, paused when he hit my hymen, and then pushed again tearing it apart. I knew that this might hurt, and it did. But this pain soon subsided, and Peter began fucking me, It was a long fuck, because he had come only twenty minutes earlier. As he pounded me I shouted "Yes, Peter, fuck me. Shoot your fucking cream inside my cunt. Yes, yes, I'm fucking coming! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" And with that my third orgasm of the day began. Peter shot his load inside me and we collapsed together.

Peter pulled out, washed the condom, and put it in the waste bin. The towel was covered in blood, and we were covered in perspiration. I looked in the hallway -- there were no other girls around, at least not on my floor, and I suggested to Peter that he could have a quick shower in the women's washroom. This he and I did, and we washed the towel. We got back inside my room just as we heard the elevator door open.

It was quite obvious that Peter was very sexually experienced. I asked Peter about his sexual history, and he described it as being "extensive" in his gap year, but that he now wanted a girlfriend rather than pickup sex. "Liz, I would like to be your boyfriend. Would you please be my girlfriend?" I kissed him, and we headed downstairs for some sandwiches.

Anne469
Anne469
5 Followers