Driving Home

Story Info
18 y/o high school brat gets bred by the bus driver.
2.8k words
4.17
577.6k
756
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca sat bored near the front of the bus, idly scrolling through her phone. Living furthest from the school amongst her classmates she was always the last one to get off. Sometimes she didn't mind, the quiet was nice and she didn't have to deal with the rest of the losers who made up the student body.

She wouldn't have to put up with them at all for much longer though. She was in her final year, having turned 18 back in March. Exams were only a few months away and then she'd be free, free to get a real life. College, then a good job. Her life was hers to lead.

With a sigh of irritation she put her phone away. There was only so long you could scroll Twitter before you got sick of it. Leaning her arm on the window sill she watched the world go by, not really seeing it. That was ok, she'd be home soon.

In the driver's seat Steve glanced up from the slow traffic in front of him, looking at his one remaining passenger in the rearview mirror. His hands tightened on the steering wheel. Most girls grew out of their bitchy phase before their final year but somehow this one had determinedly stuck to hers.

This was a new route for him, he'd never driven busses for a high school before but he'd had plenty of time this semester to get the lay of the land. Most of the kids were alright but there were always a couple who ground his gears.

From the many conversations he'd overheard during the year he'd learned quite a few things about this girl. She was on the cheerleading team for one, not captain and that fact regularly pissed her off. It was clear she thought she deserved the position, spending entire bus rides belittling her teammates to her friends.

Steve had to admit she had the looks for cheerleading. Her long brunette hair was tied back in a ponytail, away from her fair-skinned face. Her cheeks were gently dusted with freckles and her hazel eyes, which usually spent so much time narrowed in derision and judgement, were currently unfocused with boredom.

Steve let his gaze stray lower, over the girl's modest B-cup, completely unflattered by the baggy sweater she wore. Reaching up he adjusted the cabin mirror, angling it down so he could look at her legs. Rebecca sat leaning against the side of the bus, one long leg crossed over the other, miles of soft pale skin on full display poking out from under the short skirt she wore. Steve felt his pants tighten as he thought about what lay between those toned thighs.

He hadn't heard anything to suggest Rebecca was an easy girl. She didn't have a boyfriend to his knowledge and though she had no shortage of insulting words for everyone that crossed her path, he'd never heard her talking about any romantic encounters she might have had, even though she'd been legal for almost half a year now.

His gaze slid back up her body to her admittedly pretty face. She had a soft face, the kind of face that was supposed to be attached to a demure, wifely type instead of the judgmental brat it actually was. His gaze centred on her mouth and the pair of full lips, slightly shiny with her lip gloss and which seemed always ready with an insult or a sarcastic quip. There were so many times in the past few months he'd just wanted to stop the bus, walk up to her seat and give that smart mouth something else to occupy it for a while.

The driver's groin tightened again, his long, thick shaft pressing against the seam of his trousers and making a noticeable tent. He wanted nothing more than to teach this girl a good hard lesson.

Decision made, when the traffic finally got moving again Steve turned off the regular bus route, looking for somewhere with some privacy.

When the engine died a while later Rebecca blinked out of her bored stupor, coming back to herself and looking outside. The bus was parked at the back of an empty lot, far from the road and anyone who might see them.

"What the hell?" she said turning to the front of the bus where the driver was getting out of his chair. "You haven't dropped me off yet!"

"Don't worry, darlin'," said the bus driver walking toward her with long, purposeful strides. "I didn't forget about you."

Rebecca uncrossed her legs and slid across the seat towards the aisle, glaring up at him, her mouth already opening with the intent to spew yet another insult as he stepped in front of her. The words died on her lips however as she was suddenly brought face to face with the massive tent in the driver's slacks and there was no doubt as to what it was.

Flushing a deep shade of pink Rebecca forced her eyes back up to his face, taking in his cold blue eyes and his short military haircut, but not before her gaze had swept across the rest of him, taking in his physique in a way that had her blush darkening further.

So she liked what she saw? Good. It would make things a lot easier. Steve knew he was built. He'd been in the army in his younger years, and though he'd been discharged due to injury he'd never let up on his fitness. He was a little thicker around the middle now than he used to be, but the hours he still kept in the gym had maintained his powerful form. Broad chest, and strong arms and legs, all packed with thick muscle.

"You're such a pretty girl," he said reaching out to trail his fingers down her cheek. "Shame you've had such a smart mouth all year."

"What the hell do you care?" Rebecca snapped, jerking away from his touch.

Steve raised a hand as though he was gonna backhand her, taking pleasure in the way she flinched. Good, at least she knew that consequences for her actions existed. But he wasn't one to hit a woman so the strike never connected.

"Please don't hit me," she said, immediately cowed.

"Don't worry," Steve said. "I ain't gonna hurt you, just as long you do what I say."

He reached down and unbuckled his belt, unzipping his fly and pulling himself free from his pants. Rebecca's eyes widened when she saw what he was packing. He was big, at least eight inches, and thick. She licked her lips and though Steve knew it was nervousness, he liked to think there was a bit of anticipation as well.

He stepped closer, putting his free hand on her head and guiding her forward towards the tip of his cock.

"No!" stammered Rebecca.

"Yes," said Steve firmly, his tone brooking no argument. "You're going to wrap that nasty mouth of yours around my cock and blow me until I'm satisfied."

"Then will you take me home?" she asked hopefully.

"As soon as we're done," Steve promised.

Rebecca returned her attention to Steve's dick. This wasn't the first time she'd sucked a cock during her high school career, though she'd hardly made a habit out of it. But she did know the basic mechanics. At least the older man was clean, his shaft smelling of nothing but a bit of sweat and a strong, masculine musk. Rebecca swallowed nervously. Good lord, was her mouth really watering at the idea of sucking this man's cock?

"Today, darlin'" said Steve impatiently.

Licking her lips again Rebecca lent forward to take the head of his shaft into her hot and surprisingly eager mouth. The driver didn't bother to suppress the satisfied groan that rumbled through his chest as those salty lips wrapped around his shaft.

"Suck it," he ordered as he rocked his hips in and out of her hot, wet cavern. "Yeah, just like that. Now use your tongue. Perfect."

Rebecca whimpered as he praised her, unconsciously tilting her head back so she could take him deeper. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, feeling the wetness that was collecting between her legs. She couldn't believe she was getting turned on by this!

Feeling her fidgeting Steve glanced down and smirked.

"Enjoying yourself?" he taunted, immediately rewarded with her flush of shame.

"Take 'em off."

Rebecca's eyes widened questioningly.

"Your underwear," Steve ordered. "Take 'em off." When she hesitated he tightened his grip on her hair. "Don't make me ask twice, darlin'."

Rebecca reached under her skirt and took hold of her underwear, sliding them over the swell of her ass and down to her knees.

"All the way off, darlin',"

Rebecca lifted each slim leg in turn, removing her panties completely and letting them drop to the floor.

"Now, touch yourself," Steve ordered, resuming his thrusting into the girl's hot mouth.

Rebecca spread her legs a little and slid her fingers down between her thighs. God, she was wetter than she thought. Her fingertips glided through her juices, parting her sodden folds before finally reaching her prize. She circled her swollen clit with her fingers, the pleasure that followed making her moan around the cock using her mouth.

Steve groaned as the vibrations of her voice traveled right up his dick. He fucked her mouth harder, using her body for his own pleasure as his gaze swapped between her full mouth and the spoils she was serving herself between her legs. Her smooth, shaved pussy was a sight to behold and it only made him was to fuck her more. The head of his cock hit the back of her throat but he didn't stop, forcing her to swallow around his tool.

Rebecca gagged as the driver thrust deeper, her throat muscles quivering around the head of his cock. But it only seemed to turn her on more. Her fingers flew across her clit and before she knew it she was grunting as she orgasmed, her hips bucking into her hand.

Steve pulled out of her mouth, letting her finally gasp full breaths. She looked positively debauched, face flushed, this time with her arousal and her eyes were glassy with pleasure. She was too good not to take.

Rebecca was so lost in the afterglow of her orgasm she didn't protest when he pulled her up and repositioned her on the seat, kneeling on the edge with her legs spread wide and her hands braced on the backrest. When Steve moved behind her and pushed his shaft through her silken folds, rubbing the head against her still sensitive clit she couldn't help the fresh moans that dropped from her used lips.

"I thought you just wanted me to suck you," she tried hesitantly.

"That was until you started to enjoy it," the driver replied, still rubbing against her clit. "Now I know this greedy cunt of yours needs a good hard fucking to be satisfied."

He pulled away from her clit and pressed the naked head of his shaft against her unprotected snatch.

"Wait!" Rebecca gasped.

"No," said Steve simply, still pressing against her opening.

"C... condom," she stammered.

She wasn't on the pill or anything, still being a virgin and what was worse she was right smack in the middle of her cycle. It was probably why she'd gotten so horny so easily, but it also meant that this was the absolute worst time for her to be taking an uncovered cock into her, at the moment, very fertile pussy.

"Don't got any," Steve said, pushing the head of his bare dick into her tight opening.

Rebecca moaned loudly as her dripping walls parted around his thick shaft. Oh god, it felt so good. There's no way it should feel this good.

"Pull out," she begged.

"No," Steve replied, sliding deeper into her hot, wet snatch.

"Before you cum," she whimpered around her moans.

"Alright," he said as he reached her hymen. "If you remind me I will."

Without waiting for her to reply, Steve snapped his hips forward, tearing away her virginity and forcing himself into the hilt.

Rebecca yelped as sharp pain flared deep in her pussy, her fingers digging into the padding of the backrest, fresh tears springing to her eyes.

"Ah, owwww..."

"Relax," ordered Steve through gritted teeth as her newly violated pussy clenched down around him. "It'll feel better."

Rebecca whimpered but did as she was told, forcing her body to relax around him. As soon as he was no longer being crushed by her walls Steve started to move, slowly at first, then faster, filling the girl's cunt with long, hard thrusts. Her whimpers of pain quickly turned into moans of pleasure as Steve pounded his thick cock inside her. Pulling her backwards, he forced her off the backrest and nearly bent her in half, ass high in the air with her head pressed to the seat almost between her knees. Steve moaned deeply, the new position getting him deeper than before.

Rebecca's body swam with pleasure as she was fucked good and deep. Her toes curled as Steve's cock hammered her g-spot, her pussy drenched in her juices and letting Steve pound her recently virginal tunnel as fast and as hard as he liked, until he was slamming himself inside her with his full strength, his heavy balls smacking lewdly against the backs of her legs. It hurt, it hurt but it hurt so good.

Rebecca wailed as her second orgasm hit, pussy clenching rhythmically, but Steve didn't stop, fucking her through it and on towards a third. She couldn't think, could barely breathe, her tunnel squeezing tighter and tighter, as the pleasure mounted deep in her core. She knew her next orgasm was going to be a big one, THE big one. She was so close, her whole body was trembling in anticipation.

Then Steve spoke, his voice husky with lust. "I'm going to cum."

Rebecca's heart tightened in terror even as her passage tightened in preparation for her coming orgasm.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"I'm so close," she sobbed desperately.

"So am I."

"Oh god, hold it please," she begged, teetering on the edge of glory, bliss just seconds away.

"It's now or never," Steve said, voice noticeably strained.

"No! Don't stop, don't stop, please!" she cried, tears in her eyes.

And then she was cumming, violently, screaming her ecstasy to the heavens as she rode the Big O into oblivion. She had never cum like this in her life and she had no idea if she ever would again.

Steve stilled behind her, driving his cock one last time as deep as he could inside her spasming, climaxing depths. The head of his shaft knocked against the entrance to her core as he roared his own finish, his thick shaft pulsing as he flooded her fertile depths with his cum, emptying his loaded balls of every last drop. He fucked her through both of their climaxes, every thrust of his cock pushing his load deeper into her body.

Eventually he slowed, the girl nothing but a puddle of moaning flesh beneath him. He pulled out with a satisfied sigh, and as Rebecca slowly uncurled herself and sat up he got to see her swollen pussy, covered in his cum. It looked perfect. Just the way a properly ravaged pussy should be.

Rebecca turned around on shaky legs, her breath hitching. She could feel the evidence of their unprotected coupling sliding down the inside of her thighs.

"You... you came inside me!" she gasped, sounding hurt, her eyes swimming with unshed tears.

"And you begged me to do it," he said, smirking and leant down to give her a peck on the mouth.

He tucked himself back into his pants and headed back to the front of the bus, but not before grabbing Rebecca's panties off the floor and putting them in his pocket. A nice little souvenir.

"What am I going to do?" Rebecca asked as Steve climbed back into the drivers seat. "What if I get-" Pregnant. She couldn't even say it out loud.

"That's all up to you darlin'," said Steve as he brought the bus back to life. "I'm sure if you tell someone what happened they'll be able to help you deal with it. I'm sure they'd love to hear about how you came screaming on my dick."

Rebecca sat in silence as the bus pulled back onto the road. She'd die of mortification if anyone knew. Her tunnel clenched and more of the man's cum pooled beneath her. There was no way she could ever tell anyone about this. Ever.

[Author's Note: Removed the Epilogue because no one seemed to like it.]