A Train Ride to Remember

Story Info
A girl controlled by an unknown passenger.
4.1k words
4.39
20.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This short tale holds a special place in my heart, as it's a cherished fantasy that has lingered in my thoughts for quite some time. Engaging in recent conversations with a friend from the Boston area has inspired me to finally put pen to paper and bring this long-held fantasy to life.

*

Lisa reached the Moynihan Train Hall in New York City early on Tuesday morning, dressed just as she had been instructed; a short skirt, heels, and a light-colored tight top with no bra. He had wanted her not to wear panties but she explained that if the wearable vibrator that she currently had hidden in her purse was going to stay in place, an undergarment would be required.

This morning, the bustling grand atrium of the hall, bathed in natural light, teemed with business professionals, shoppers, and tourists, all navigating their way toward the central escalators. The escalators led to the tunnels below, where travelers could board trains destined for various cities or towns. Lisa consulted the expansive board mounted on the wall, discovering her train listed, but the track number remained conspicuously absent.

She ducked into the ladies' room and slid into an open stall. Sitting on the toilet she adjusted herself so that she could slide the larger part of her U-shaped vibrator into her vagina and position the smaller end tight against her clit. Finished with this procedure, she neatened herself and carefully made her way back to the large open room. Walking felt different now, she had to move more carefully so as not to rub against the silicone object.

She kept an eye on the board waiting impatiently for her track number to appear. She needed to get to the appropriate escalator quickly so she could be near the front of the line and in turn get a seat in the car where she had been instructed to sit.

As she waited she reflected on how she met Grant Brooks recalling how they met online and reached the point where she obediently followed his every command. Their introduction occurred nearly a year ago on an adult chat site, and their conversations have persisted since then. Despite his attempts to coax her into video chats, she consistently declined, and they had never even exchanged pictures of themselves.

And today she was going to meet him for the very first time. He lived in Boston and had taken a train to the Bridgeport Station early this morning where he would turn around and get on Lisa's train heading back to Boston.

He would identify Lisa by the attire he ordered her to wear and the train car that she was scheduled to board. She would not be able to recognize him as he gave her no hints as to where he would be sitting or what he would be wearing. This was standard for their relationship. He always had the upper hand.

As the track number flashed on the board, Lisa felt the urge to sprint towards the line, but the implanted device restrained her. She resorted to a brisk duck walk towards the escalator, managing to position herself not too far from the front of the line.

The realization of her braless state hadn't crossed her mind until she joined the line beside a group of guys geared up for a Red Sox game. Their appreciative glances and smiles caught her attention. Looking down, she understood the reason behind their reactions. When she left home earlier, her top hung loosely on her frame. However, as the summer morning progressed, the shirt snugly adhered to her, revealing her nipples subtly pressing through the fabric, providing the group of baseball enthusiasts--and everyone else in the vicinity--something eye-catching.

There was nothing she could do but stand in line and let people stare at her. Finally, the line started to disappear down the steep elevator and soon she left the bright hall and descended into the dreary underground. When she saw her train she immediately started counting the cars until she found the one she needed. It wasn't crowded and with the help of a nice-looking conductor, she found an aisle seat. The conductor, in an oversized uniform, with a name tag that simply said Bill seemed anxious to help.

"May I put your bag in the overhead for you?" he asked.

"That would be great. Thank you," Lisa responded. She could have placed it up there herself but she knew that one of the perks of being a good-looking young woman was that men sometimes tripped over themselves to help.

"I'm happy to help. Is there anything else I can do for you?" He asked, clearly looking at her shirt.

"No, I'm fine,"

"Ok then, I'll be coming by to check your ticket in a bit," he said with a smile before disappearing to help others.

She settled into her seat happily thinking that with the seat next to her open, she might have some privacy during what was going to be a crazy journey.

She tried to relax, knowing that the first hour of the four-hour trip would be easy. Once she hit Bridgeport and he boarded, the trip would change drastically. She placed her hand gently on her lap and inconspicuously pressed down on her skirt. She could feel the vibrator inside her. Even though it wasn't on, the pressure from her hands warmed her.

Suddenly and without warning the train was moving. It traveled slowly at first then began to pick up speed as it left the station. Once it was moving, she could feel the rumble of the train in her seat. Lisa loved riding the train but today she had to work to relax.

Moments later she heard Bill, the poorly dressed conductor, walking through her car and yelling "Tickets! Have your tickets ready." She opened her phone so that the ticket that Grant had sent her earlier was showing. Moments later he appeared at her side to scan her ticket.

A few more people got on at the New Rochelle stop and a nice nice-looking man about her age appeared next to her seat.

"Excuse me. May I sit?" He asked pointing at the seat next to her. Normally she would welcome the handsome guy but today she was hoping for more privacy. As she stood and let him in, she immediately noticed him glancing at her chest. Her face reddened as she thought about what else he would be experiencing after Bridgeport.

"I'm Jon," he said as he sat. He was having trouble finding her eyes as he was still focused on the nipples poking through her shirt.

"Lisa," she responded, reaching out to shake his hand and hoping to get his eyes up toward her face. "Where are you headed?"

Boston, well Cambridge actually," he replied, "I have a friend who goes to college up there."

"I'm also headed to Boston, meeting a friend," she said, contemplating sharing the fact that the friend was someone she had never met in person. There was a desire to explain how he compelled her to dress provocatively and engage in embarrassing acts, some of which he might witness later during their journey. However, she chose silence. Opting for a distraction, she reached for a magazine from the seat pocket in front of her, signaling the end of the conversation.

Once they were moving again, Lisa drifted into a light sleep only to be woken by the conductor yelling "Bridgeport, Next Stop!" She suddenly remembered a line from her favorite movie as a kid, "This is it! Don't get scared now."

Looking past her seatmate, Lisa could see a small crowd preparing to board. She wondered which of the men was Grant Brooks. She kept her eyes peeled, looking for clues as men entered her car. One of them was about to take complete control of her body.

A few weeks earlier, when they were making arrangements for this trip, Lisa forwarded him a link to an app for his phone. Along with it, she shared a username and password, granting him direct access to the vibrator she was wearing. This enabled him to toggle the device on and off, as well as adjust the intensity at either end of the apparatus.

Lisa was suddenly scared. She had worn the vibrator in public before but she was always the one in control of it. Now for the first time, this piece of silicone inside her was in the hands of a man who she couldn't even recognize.

As the train pressed on toward Boston, everything beneath her skirt appeared undisturbed. After twenty minutes, with no discernible developments, she began to grow curious. Was he not on the train? The thought crossed her mind that he might have deceived her, choosing not to come, or perhaps he had missed the train. Deciding to investigate, she stood under the guise of stretching and scanned the car, unsure of who exactly she was searching for but hoping to spot someone who might be him.

She stood for a while, then when she was about to sit, she felt it. A light buzzing in her panties. She smiled. He was here! She looked up and down the aisle hoping to see him holding his phone as if it were a weapon, but she saw nothing unusual. She sat back down just as the intensity on her clit increased. Lisa's eyes went wide and she grabbed both armrests. It was happening!

Jon, Her seatmate, was reading a book and paying no attention as her body tensed, now feeling the vibrations increase in her vagina as well as her clit. She felt herself getting wet around the device and sensed that an orgasm would be coming soon. She used every possible muscle to try to control her body as she started to shake. When the orgasm hit she found she had to place her hand over her mouth to keep quiet.

The vibrator went back to a light buzz. He must have known that she had come. She looked around hoping to see him smiling at her but saw no one showing any interest.

As soon as she sat back and closed her eyes, it started again. This time it began in her vagina causing more wetness which she felt spreading into her panties. She kept her eyes closed pretending no one was around her and tried to enjoy the feeling. The clit end was still and she found herself wanting sensation there. She crossed her legs pushing the thin end of the vibrator tight against her but couldn't gain the sensation she needed. She realized that her hips were moving in her seat but she could do nothing to stop them.

Then suddenly just when she needed it most, the vibrations started on her clit. Her eyes flew open and she gasped as another orgasm blew through her body. She looked at Jon who was staring directly at her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Bad dream." She lied.

She pulled out the magazine again and tried to page through it but her hands were too shaky and she couldn't concentrate. Both ends of the vibrator were buzzing at a low speed. It was not strong enough to spike her again, it just kept her aware that it was there. She looked at her watch still three hours to go before Boston.

"Why didn't I bring a book?" she asked herself. She was so nervous about this trip that she forgot her usual travel items. She always had a bottle of water and something to read.

She couldn't do anything about a book but she could get water. Since things were relatively quiet down there she decided to head to the club car for a bottle of water. Maybe she would get something to eat too.

She carefully rose and walked back toward the club car. The vibrator continued at a very low level telling her he was still connected. She leaned against the wall as she waited her turn in the tight quarters.

Finally, the gentleman behind the bar spoke to her, "What'll it be Miss?"

She was just about to speak when both ends of the vibrator hit her hard. "Wa - Wa - water please," her voice was cracking as she grabbed the counter trying to hold herself still. She tried to get her card out to pay but was having trouble freeing it from her little travel wallet.

Finally, exasperated by the woman who was having some sort of an attack, he said, "on the house Miss," and turned to the next customer. Lisa couldn't even thank him. She stumbled away. The orgasm shook her hard and she had to sit at one of the tables in the club car to recover.

She jumped when she felt a buzzing, thinking that it was her device starting up again. Instead, it was her phone with a message:

"Leave the club car and get back to your seat now."

It was Grant and he knew where she was. Had he followed her? She looked around hoping she could find someone who might be him but saw nothing. She grabbed her water bottle and started back to her seat. Her underwear was so wet that she had to waddle.

Back in her seat, she realized that Jon was looking at her oddly. She wondered if he could smell the sex on her. Perhaps she just looked so disheveled that he thought something was terribly wrong with her.

She sat back and sipped on her water. It was just as she was drinking that she suddenly felt her clit vibrating at the highest level. She tried to put her water bottle down but instead, she watched as her shaky hand lost its grip and the bottle flew from her hands and bounced against her throwing its contents down the front of her shirt.

Jon, who had been quietly reading jumped to attention concerned that his seatmate might be having some sort of attack. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked, "is there any I can do?" He instinctually grabbed a napkin from his tray table and started to dry her.

She responded with a scream, not wanting him to touch her. She felt the cold water soaking through her shirt and onto her breasts. Her thin top was now clinging to her body and the outline of her breasts, aureolas, and nipples were completely on display.

Surrounded by curious glances, Lisa found herself attracting the attention of her neighbors as she attempted to peel her wet shirt away from her body. While striving to maintain some semblance of inconspicuousness, she felt her vibrator reignite. The device swiftly oscillated between her vagina and clit, causing her to release her shirt and grip the armrests. Her back pressed firmly against the seat, and her chest rhythmically rose and fell, inadvertently putting on an intimate display for those nearby.

By the time she calmed down, she was covered in sweat. Her shirt was soaked, juices were beginning to slink down her legs, her makeup was running and her hair was a total disaster. Lisa was a mess

Just as the vibrations slowed she received another text. "Want a break?"

She quickly typed back, "Please!!!"

"I'll give you a break if you do something for me."

She didn't want to ask so she sat and stared at her phone hoping he would get on with his plan. She held her breath as dots appeared on her phone. "Come on!" She yelled impatiently at her phone bringing even more attention to herself.

Finally, the message appeared, "Go for a walk. I want you to walk toward the front of the train. Walk up through six cars and then walk back to your seat. Take your time. I won't start your vibrator until you get back.

"Oh God," she said aloud. She wanted to hide until Boston but she needed that break so she made herself get out of her seat and start walking forward. She walked slowly, not only because he told her to but also because the juices in her underwear were soaking through to her skirt and starting down her legs.

While most passengers faced forward, oblivious to her predicament, Lisa encountered individuals walking back toward the club car in each carriage. Navigating the narrow aisles required her to squeeze past them, sometimes actually rubbing against them.

As she navigated through the fifth of six train cars, she encountered the conductor, who was checking tickets after the final stop. Trying to avoid any unintended physical contact, she passed by him with a polite nod. It wasn't until she reached the sixth car that she spotted the group of Red Sox fans she had encountered earlier in the line. Gathered around a table near the rear of the carriage, and upon noticing her they erupted in cheers. The assortment of beer bottles on the table indicated that they had been indulging in some spirited drinking.

One of the guys got up to greet her. "Hi, want to join us for a drink, little one?"

Disgusted, she declined with a disdainful expression, continuing to the other end of the car. However, when she turned around to retrace her steps, the guy was still standing, appearing more sincere this time. "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," he said, seemingly more sober than the others. "You look like you're having a rough time."

He seemed a bit different than the others, perhaps a bit more sober. "You look like you're having a rough time," he continued.

I'm okay, just a bit over-tired," she responded well aware that with juices running down her leg and her breasts showing through her top, it was more than exhaustion. He gave her a look like he knew what was going on and for a moment she wondered if he might be her mystery man.

"Grant," she whispered.

He looked at her for a moment and then replied. "I'm Jimmy, you sure you don't want to sit down with us?"

"No, I should get back to my seat. Thanks though."

As she retraced her steps through the remaining cars, she realized a striking difference walking in this direction. Passengers now faced her, staring unabashedly as she moved through the train. Her disheveled appearance, with a wet, braless tee shirt revealing more than intended, drew attention from everyone she passed. Women seemed visibly disgusted, while men unabashedly fixed their gaze on her with intense stares.

Though tempted to hurry back to her seat and disappear, Lisa chose to stroll back slowly, allowing everyone a thorough look at a body marked by numerous orgasms. She needed to postpone the impending eruption from her vibrator for as long as possible.

As soon as she entered her car she felt a light vibration at both ends of her device. It was just a little tingle but she knew what was coming and she wasn't surprised when it pushed up to full speed the moment that she sat down. Trying to keep control she reached for her armrests but her left hand missed and she latched onto Jon's leg by mistake.

Jon, who looked to be reading but may have been asleep, screamed out, "What the fuck!" Normally Lisa would have pulled back like his leg was a hot iron but given her high state of arousal, she left her hand on his thigh. Jon finally grabbed her wrist and detached her fingers from his thigh. His concern for Lisa was now turning into frustration. "Look," he said, "I don't know what is going on with you but keep it in your seat."

Lisa heard none of that as she was solely focused on what was happening to her body. Her only response was "Oh my God! Oh my God!" And that was followed by moans that could be heard throughout the train car. When she finally calmed down, she apologized to her seatmate and tried to refocus herself.

When her phone buzzed a few minutes later, she didn't even pick it up. After the third time, she decided she had better check her messages. All the texts were from Grant.

"I have your next order," read the first message. Then, "you must respond." It was the third message that scared her, "Since you didn't see me your next chore just got harder."

Lisa looked at her watch-- less than an hour before landing in Boston. "At least the end is in sight," she said to herself. It was just then that her vibrator started up again. This time she spoke aloud, "No, no, not again! Please!" Jon and the other passengers were staring at her as if she was some sort of total nut case as Lisa started crying uncontrollably in her seat.

Just as her vibrator was revving up her phone buzzed in her pocket. Pulling it out, the crazed girl dropped it on the floor. Leaning down in the tight quarters to retrieve it was made even more difficult with the fucking device shaking her crotch. Lisa was at her wit's end as she opened her phone to read the message, "Club car closes in five minutes. Go buy another water."

She couldn't move. Sweat was covering her body and tears were running down her cheeks. Her wet undies had soaked through her skirt and her hands wouldn't stop shaking. She heard the conductor calling out that the food car was closing as he walked down the aisle. If she didn't get up now who knows what other punishment would await her? She let him go by then she followed him to the club car.

12