A Train Ride to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they both arrived, Bill turned to her seemingly astonished by her bedraggled looks. "It looks like you have not had a pleasant trip, Miss. You seemed so happy when you boarded. What happened?"

The buzzing continued as she tried to speak. She wanted to tell him everything but knew better than to speak out, "I - I don't travel well," she said almost in a whisper.

"I'm sorry to hear that young lady. We strive to make the travel experience pleasurable. I hope your return trip is better."

With that, the conductor sat and opened his phone. Lisa moved up to the counter where she ordered another water. The buzzing had lessened and she was able to make her way back to her seat without another public orgasm.

Her phone buzzed again. This time she was more careful getting it out of her pocket. It was a message from Grant with instructions on getting off the train. She was told to leave the train at the South Station and go to Au Bon Pain where she would meet Grant. Another message followed, "I am done playing with your vibrator. As soon as you arrive at the station you may remove it."

For the first time on the trip, she felt some relief. She knew that hers was the next station because the conductor had just walked through the aisle announcing it. Her vibrator remained silent and if she was to believe Grant, it would stay that way.

She got out of her seat and reached up to get her bag from the shelf. She didn't care that her skirt was stained in the back or that she smelled like hot sex. She wasn't concerned that her top was plastered against her braless boobs. The people around her already thought she was some sort of a crazy lunatic so what did it matter now?

As the train slowed, she leaned into her seat and spoke to Jon. "I'm sorry if I made this trip difficult for you."

He responded saying quietly, "It was quite a show you put on. You might want to masturbate privately in the future."

She wanted to tell him that it wasn't her fault. She wanted to explain that she had no control over what happened that day. But there was no time and she knew that she did in fact have total control over this day. She didn't have to agree to this trip. "Again I am so sorry," she said.

"Well, it will be a good story to tell my friends."

As she walked down the aisle, looking forward to meeting Grant Brooks, she thought about how Jon and probably others would tell the story of the strange girl on the train who had so many orgasms that she totally lost control of herself. Instead of being humiliated, Lisa found herself smiling.

This was everything she had fantasized about.

12