A Train Ride to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her understanding and he pushed his cock past her lips again, just as Pete positioned his cock by her pussy, his lubed up shaft sliding in without any resistance. The men fell into a rhythm, fucking both her holes in time, never giving her a second of respite.

Jack grunted with pleasure and pulled himself out of Sarah's mouth, leaving her panting and drooling onto the train carriage floor. Pete pulled out as well, and the brief moment of silence gave Sarah hope that they were done.

That hope was dashed when Jack kneeled behind her, pushing down on her shoulders until her face ground into the floor, the train carpet sodden with her drool. She whimpered and tried to shimmy away when she felt him press the head of his cock against her puckered asshole.

He tried to push through, and pain tore through her. Pete leaned forwards and brushed her hair. "Listen, girl..." he murmured in her ear. "This one's his. He's pretty competitive, and currently we're tied. He'll desperately want to win, and he'll do whatever he can, even if it hurts you."

Sarah whimpered again, balling her hands into firsts and digging her nails into her palms to avoid crying. "But," Pete continued, "I'm willing to make an amendment to the bet." He lifted his head to address Jack directly. "Alright, you'll still win if you manage to fuck her ass after fingering it for a bit, first," he offered.

"Agreed," Jack said, and immediately spit on his fingers and pressed one against Sarah's asshole.

"But," Pete interrupted him, "she has to ask for it."

"Oh, I'm into that," Jack chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll still get your bonus, whore. You've been so obedient and quiet, almost like you've done this before."

Sarah hesitated. Impatient, Jack pressed the tip of his cock to her ass again, and she yelped. "Please!" she screamed out.

"Please, what?" Pete encouraged her.

"Please... please finger my ass," Sarah mumbled into the carpet.

"I couldn't hear you, bitch, ask again like the horny slut I know you are."

Sarah lifted her head, and, her voice trembling, repeated herself. "Please finger my ass."

"Good whore," Jack murmured, teasing a fingertip into her asshole. Within a minute he'd worked an entire finger inside her and was slowly rotating it around, stretching her opening. He spit on her tight hole and slipped a second finger inside, pumping in and out until he was satisfied her sphincter had relaxed enough.

Then, without warning, he pulled his fingers roughly out and pushed the head of his cock into her. He moaned as he worked an inch inside her and rested there, feeling her ass hold him tightly.

Not one for patience either, Pete sighed and exhorted him on. "Come on, man, I'm getting bored. Can she take it, or not?"

Jack grunted and pushed himself in further, working in and out of her ass. Sarah let herself go limp, knowing the less she resisted, the less tense she was, the easier this would be. Jack finally grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him, burying himself deep inside her as she whimpered in pain.

"Get in," he growled. "And Jack takes the lead!"

Pete groaned in frustration, throwing his hands up in the air. "Fine, you win. Unless... I bet you she can't DP us," Pete offered.

Jack shrugged, still deep inside Sarah's ass. "Nah, one of us would have to get down on this filthy floor. Not worth it."

"Yeah, fair enough," Pete admitted. "Let's finish this up, then."

He grabbed Sarah's hair and jerked her head up. The word 'finish' had reignited her hope, and she opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. "You fucking whore," Pete muttered as he slid his cock back into her mouth. Sarah winced as she tasted herself on his cock.

"Fuck me, this bitch's ass is tight," Jack said. "I don't think I'll last much longer."

"Bet you," Pete grunted, "I cum before you do."

All semblance of synchronised rhythm disappeared as the men frantically pumped Sarah's holes. Pete held on to her hair and ignored her gagging, choking on his cock. Jack dug his fingers into her hips, spitting on his cock to add lubrication and pumping into her ass faster and faster, feeling her hole tighten around him as she became more and more distraught.

"Un—ungh," Jack groaned, burying himself deep in Sarah's ass as his cock twitched, and Pete let loose thick ropes of cum straight down her throat. She choked and spit up, his cum running down her chin. Jack pulled out of her ass, and another cough sent a glob of his cum running down her leg.

The men stood and high-fived. "Well, I think that last one's a tie," Jack smirked, "which means I win."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Pete grumbled, fishing for cash out of his pockets and flinging it over Sarah's prostrate form.

Jack picked up his suit jacket, shrugging it back on, and emptying his own pockets over Sarah. "That's probably what we owe you, whore, and if it's not..." he shrugged. "Tough luck."

12