Wife to Sex Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
How my wife became my sex slave: A how to guide.
8.6k words
4.09
32.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
292 Followers

Turning your wife into a sex slave is not the answer to a bad marriage. It's a lot of fun, especially if your a dominant male with a rich oral and anal fantasy checklist like me.

However, if you want to keep your faithful wife, keep her. Cherish her. Trust me. Faithful wives are rare.

And, if you want to keep your unfaithful wife, ignore her transgressions and be satisfied with being a cuck who isn't allowed to watch.

I suggest dumping the unfaithful pigs, but that's me.

Here's how I turned my unfaithful wife into my sex slave. It was fun while it lasted.

It was May of 1989 when my wife, Helen, told me she wanted to go out on a Friday night with her aunt Flo.

I would be working that Friday night, but she decided that Flo would take all five of our kids, the three oldest from her previous relationships and our two young children, to stay the whole weekend at her Mom's house.

I never thought anything was suspicious about this. Helen was not the cheating type, at least that's what I believed at the time.

Looking back, I now know that I was completely delusional and our marriage had huge problems.

First off, we barely ever had sex any more. That started as soon as we were married. Before we got hitched, Helen would do anything for me in bed, and we had sex nearly every day. A week after we were married it seemed like she hated having sex.

It was shocking. When Helen was sober, she never wanted sex with me, and she didn't seem to enjoy it as much anymore when she gave in and we had sex.

This went on for three years. Sometimes, after nearly a month without any sex, being a 25-year-old guy, I would guilt her into a blowjob, which she begrudgingly would administer, making it clear I was not to cum in her mouth.

Sure, I settled for this. It was better than nothing. Then, at around the time just before she started going out with her aunt Flo, I realized that getting Helen drunk would always get me laid.

Her crappy Christian, puritan inhibitions would always fly out the window and she would turn into a cock hungry whore.

I loved this. I started feeding her Peppermint Schnapps every Friday or Saturday night and we would fuck like porn stars.

She would swallow my cum, turn over and take it in the ass, and she was the aggressor, egging me on with the most filthy and imaginative dirty talk I had ever heard.

Helen, I discovered, with a pint of schnapps in her, was an uninhibited whore.

This astounded me, and I would constantly talk to sober Helen the next morning, asking her if she enjoyed all the things we did the night before.

This recounting of our sexual exploits from the night before would make her very upset.

The first few times I did it she claimed I was lying, and that I was making it all up. We had horrible arguments, ending in me being forced not to ever bring it up again.

I was flabbergasted by this, and began plotting a way to win that argument.

Luckily, drunk Helen, who was even more kinky and adventurous than I, was fully on board with filming our hot and uninhibited sex.

So, I made a tape, with her eager participation, of us engaging in the most "unnatural" sex acts a man and woman could perform.

She took it hard in the ass and then drank my cum, and I had it all on video tape.

When I confronted sober Helen, the very next morning, asking her if she enjoyed taking a cock in her ass and swallowing my cum the night before, she acted like I was off my rocker. She claimed, as usual, that I was making it all up.

Then I said, "Would you like to watch the sex tape we made?"

I cannot accurately describe the reaction I got.

Helen was visibly shaken. She looked more than just distraught, or upset.

Her eyes widened, and she went away somewhere, to some far-off place in her mind. It's like something broke in her, and she had no tether to reality.

She clammed up, unable to speak for several minutes, as I laughed and joked at her expense. I even pulled the tape out, bragging and waving it around.

Then, white as a ghost, she clenched her teeth and said, "I can't believe you took advantage of me when I was drunk. You are disgusting."

After that, except for one night about a month later, Helen refused to drink on my nights off.

My hopeless and frustrating situation returned. I was only getting laid or given some terrible blowjob, once a month at most, and only if I could guilt her into it.

She did allow me to buy her a bottle of Peppermint Schnapps one other night after the sex tape incident, and drunk Helen rocked my world as we watched the previous sex tape, at her request.

Then, later that month, she began going out every other Friday night with her aunt Flo.

Again, I thought nothing of it. But, by the time July rolled around, Helen started going out every Friday night instead of every other.

They would drop the kids off at Helen's mother's house, I would go work my third shift at the hospital, and they would go clubbing.

This started to bother me, not because I suspected Helen of cheating. I didn't. By then I thought Helen was such a sexual prude and such a Christian saint I had no inkling she could ever stray.

I simply just felt left out. When was I going to go out drinking and dancing like we used to? I was always working.

Somehow, I had learned that Helen and her aunt were going to one particular club every Friday night.

It was on Gansett Avenue in Cranston. I think it was called Jay's Lounge.

Then, after several months of Helen going out every Friday night, I decided I wanted to go.

As I watched her get all dolled up, perfect make-up and a short, sexy skirt, making herself up in a way she hadn't done for me in years, I asked, "How would you like it if I came out dancing with you and your aunt tonight?"

I expected Helen to be thrilled, like really excited that I would join them. Instead, she looked at me and said, "No way. This is my night. You have to work anyway."

This threw me. I was stunned. I said, "Actually, it's no big deal. I have four personal days. I can take the night off and still get paid."

Helen looked pissed. She shook her head. "No. No way. This is my night out. I don't want you to come."

I said, "Well, I want to come. I'm coming."

"No, you're not. You have to work. Go to work. I'm going out with my aunt like I do every Friday night."

I was infuriated by this. Some vibe I was getting from her made me absolutely enraged.

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath, "I'll go to work. You have a great night."

I got up and left the kitchen, the smell of her hair spray and perfume still thick in the air.

Taking the cordless phone into the parlor, I called into work and took that personal day.

Helen left with the kids an hour later. She kissed me goodnight, and told me to have a nice night at work.

As soon as she was gone, I went upstairs and got ready. Using Halloween hair paint, I sprayed my hair white. I applied a fake mustache I had and sprayed that white, too. I put on the old man black framed glasses, and the old man baggy suit. Then I powdered my face with baby powder. I had worn this to play a gag on people at work, and nobody had recognized me.

I looked in the mirror. It would work. Helen had heard about my prank, dressing up like an old man at work, but she had never seen me in the costume. Plus, nobody notices or talks to old people, especially at a night club.

I drove the forty minutes to get to their hangout. My guess was that I would arrive just before them. I had to dress up like an old man, but they had to drive an extra thirty minutes to drop off the kids.

I ordered a bourbon and coke after paying the two-dollar door charge, and I found a dark corner to stand in so I could watch the front door.

Twenty minutes later, I felt very stupid. I wasn't even certain that this was their club. I couldn't even remember how I had heard it was.

If they never showed up, I wouldn't know what to do or where to look for them.

And then Helen and Flo stepped through the front door. I was elated, and yet still felt rather foolish. Helen was laughing, just hanging out with her aunt.

Trust, I guessed, was not a strong point of mine. Then Helen left her aunt's side. Her aunt headed for the bar, but Helen headed toward the dance floor.

I figured she might be headed to the lady's room, but she walked past it.

She waved at someone. I looked in that direction, and the DJ, a tall, dark haired man with glasses, smiled and waved back.

He spoke through his mike. "Well, folks. It's time for Tim, your favorite record jockey, to take a ten-minute break. Here's Unchained Melody for your listening pleasure."

He played the song and practically ran to my wife. They landed in each other's arms, and kissed. It wasn't a peck on the cheek. They had their tongues down each other's throats.

My heart broke in two. My wife was passionately kissing another man. As I watched, it got even worse. Clinging to him with hungry hands, Helen smiled in complete rapture as they talked. It looked intimate, romantic and full of mutual longing.

They kissed again, this one even longer and more passionate. I couldn't see Helen's eyes rolling back in her head the way they used to when we kissed, but I knew they were from her body language.

She was fucking that dude. There was no doubt about it. And the worst realization that hit me was that she hadn't even had time to order a drink.

This was sober Helen, the one who never wanted to fuck.

I wanted to die. Seeing her respond like this to another man simply destroyed me.

As I watched this man kissing my wife, and her kissing him back, I burst into tears.

Trying to hide those tears, I went straight for the front door. The air outside helped. I gasped for more air in between sobs, falling to my knees, ripping my mustache off and pulling the white paint from my hair in sticky globs.

Yes, I was crying that hard.

Screw you if you think that was an overreaction. Try watching your wife and her lover kiss when you were completely oblivious to the possibility a minute earlier. Yes, I had an inkling in my gut that she was cheating, which drove me to check up on her, but everything in my brain had screamed it was impossible.

Except for maybe the death of a child there is no greater shock and sorrow.

I waited in my car in the parking lot, just staring at the front door. It would be hours before the club closed and Helen would leave with her aunt, but I intended to confront her and tell her what I had seen.

I cleaned the rest of my disguise off, put away the old man suit, and put on a regular shirt and jeans.

Then I just sat there.

I smoked cigarettes, one after another, and planned all the things I would say. The night wore on, but I stayed in the car and waited. I was sure she was in that nightclub, maybe having sex with him in a back room or in the bathroom, but definitely drinking, dancing with him and kissing him. I could not stomach seeing any of that.

I had already witnessed her betrayal. That was painful enough.

Then, around midnight, the door opened and the DJ my wife had kissed strode outside, dragging my stumbling, and obviously intoxicated wife by the hand behind him.

My heart jumped into my throat. They headed right for my car.

I ducked down as they approached, both laughing and joking as they walked toward me.

He led her to a white van parked right next to my car that I noticed for the first time had, "Tim the DJ" painted on it in big red letters.

How fucking imaginative, I thought.

They disappeared behind it, and I couldn't see them.

My car was parked on the driver's side of the van, but I heard when he opened the side door, and when they both climbed into the back, shutting themselves inside.

Then their laughing stopped, and it got very quiet.

Slowly, with no plan of action, I got quietly out of my car, shutting the car door in silence.

I slipped around the back of my car and moved behind the DJ's van. The van began to rock, and I heard my wife's drunk whore voice, the filthy dirty talk she used on me muffled, but distinct from inside the van.

"I want you to cum in every fucking hole," she growled. The van rocked more dramatically, and Helen moaned in pleasure. "Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck it harder!"

Not even thinking about it probably being locked because of how overwhelmed I was by the distress of hearing my wife getting ass fucked by another man, I grabbed the handle and pulled.

It wasn't locked and the back door to the van swung wide open.

The overhead lamp flooded the cargo van with light, and the DJ, kneeling behind my wife and fucking her in the ass, was too preoccupied to look, apparently, right in the middle of a very powerful orgasm.

Helen, on her knees with both hands against the right-side wall, turned her surprised, open-mouthed face to look right at me.

The DJ spasmed, still ejaculating in her ass, as she suddenly recognized who she was staring at.

She cried out with such a loud howl that the DJ jumped back in alarm.

Tears burst out of her eyes, and streamed down her face. The DJ saw me for the first time, and raced to get his trousers pulled up.

As he fumbled to lift them, he screamed, "Shut the fucking door, pal!"

But I continued to stare at Helen's face. I couldn't look away.

Our eyes were locked.

Her face contorted into a grimace, as she sobbed so hard that it was silent, and breathless.

"I said shut the fucking door, pal! You fucking perv!" The DJ shouted.

I turned my attention to him, pointed at Helen, and, in a dead, emotionless voice, I said, "That is my fucking wife."

His jaw dropped and his face turned white.

Helen finally managed to breathe, pulling in a long, loud gasp of air. She let it out as a much louder wailing sob.

Almost incoherently, she sobbed, "Aaaaahmmm Sooooo Sorrrreeeee!" And continued to cry at the top of her lungs.

"I have to go," I said, "Before I murder all three of us." I slammed the van door, got in my car, and drove away.

I cried the hardest cry of my life. My heart was destroyed.

Eventually, between fits of rage, long raving rants of imagined arguments with Helen, and some pitiful episodes of weeping, I fell asleep in my car, a fitful tormented sleep, full of heartache, violence and murder.

The next morning, right after waking up, I went to the bank. I waited for it to open at 8 AM, and withdrew every penny from our accounts. I was the only worker in the house, so it was my money, and I didn't want her taking a penny more from me.

It wasn't much, anyway, just a little over four grand. Then I stopped at a pay phone and called my sister.

"Good morning, Sis," I said cheerfully.

"Harry! Where are you? Everyone is worried."

I snickered. "Really? Why?"

"Helen has been calling everyone looking for you. She's going out of her mind. She's afraid you might hurt yourself. Are you okay, bro? What's going on? She wouldn't tell me. She just kept screaming and crying. She's been begging everyone to tell you she was sorry and that she loves you more than anything in the world."

I snickered again.

"What the fuck did she do, Harry? Tell me."

"I caught her getting fucked in the ass by her boyfriend in a van in a parking lot."

"Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? Helen?"

"Yup, Miss never-wants-sex was screaming for this dude to cum in her ass." I chuckled. "And I opened the van door as he was doing just that."

"Oh, my God, Bro. That is so awful. I am so sorry."

"Me, too." I sighed and held back another bout of tears. "I called for a reason. Can I stay with you? I need a place to crash for a few days."

"Of course, you can. When are you coming?"

"That depends. Did Helen say where she was staying?"

"About ten times. She kept repeating, "Tell him to call me at my Mom's. I'm at my Mother's house." Harry, she really was hysterical. She really feels genuinely crushed by this. Maybe you should call Margaret's and talk to her."

Anger surged through me. "You know, Sis, I understand your concern. And, some part of me really does feel bad for her. Hell, I am still so in love with Helen, and that makes it worse. I saw her letting another man fuck her in the ass. I saw her doing that, and she was in utter fucking bliss. What am I, a fucking cuck?"

I stopped as I realized I had begun to scream into the phone.

Taking a long, deep breath, I released it.

"I'm sorry, Sis. I just don't know if I can ever forgive her, and that is driving me insane."

Joy said, "Where are you?"

"I'm still in Cranston, near that fucking night club."

"Did you get any sleep?"

"Yeah, a little... in my car."

"You should come here right now, Bro. You can crash on Michael's bed.

"That sounds great. I'll see you in about an hour. I'm stopping at a diner first for breakfast. I think I need food. My stomach's in knots."

"Okay, I love you, Bro. Drive careful."

"Love you, too. Bye." I hung up.

After some coffee and a small breakfast that I could barely finish - apparently, being cheated on makes me nauseous - I headed to my sister's house in Coventry.

When I arrived and knocked, my sister opened the door.

"Hey, Sis," I stepped inside, but my sister stopped me with her hand.

"I need to talk to you before you come in." She pushed me, guiding me back out the door.

Confused, I walked back outside.

She closed the door halfway behind her, and stared at me with a grim look on her face.

"What?"

"You have to promise me you won't get angry."

My PTSD from the night before nearly sent me into a panic attack. "Oh no. What the fuck now?"

"Promise me, Harry. Promise me you will stay calm and behave like an adult. Can you do that?"

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Sure. What happened?"

"Helen is here."

A surge of pure rage welled up in me. I didn't know whether I wanted to spin around and leave, or bust into the house and strangle her to death.

So, I stood there, paralyzed, unable to react at all.

"Good," my sister said, exhaling in relief. "That's good. You're calm."

"Calm?" I said, feeling everything but. Gritting my teeth, I said, "What the fuck is she doing here?"

Joy put her palms up, suddenly alarmed at my angry tone. "I had to call her to tell her you were okay, Harry. Then she begged me to pick her up from her mother's house. She is a god damn wreck. You need to see her. Can you do that, please. Can you come inside and see your wife without doing anything you'll regret?"

My heart raced in my chest and my head swam.

"Just say the word and I'll take her back to Margaret's. You won't even have to see her. You can just go around to the back yard and I'll get her out of here."

I thought about it for a few seconds, took another deep breath and said, "No. I have to see her."

Joy opened the door and waved me inside.

"Wait," I said, "Are your kids home?"

"Of course."

"Then send Helen out here. Tell her I want her to take a drive with me."

It was Joy's turn to freeze. She blinked her eyes. "Why? Where do you want to take her?"

"Just tell her I'm waiting in my car. If she isn't in the car with me in five minutes, I'll leave without her."

Joy hesitated. "You're not going to hurt her?"

I frowned. "If you don't know me better than that, Sis, then I'm in serious trouble."

"But... but Helen said you threatened to murder her last night."

I chuckled. "The circumstance was a bit fucked up. There was a strange dick in my wife's ass at the time. Anyway, I actually said I would murder all three of us if I didn't leave, and then I left."

"Still, Harry, she's probably afraid to be alone with you right now. I would be."

I nodded. "Tell her she's perfectly safe. I won't even raise my voice. Tell her I was out of my mind with rage last night, but I'm calm now."

"I'll tell her, but I doubt she'll take a chance and go with you. She's still shaking like a leaf. You scared the living shit out of her, bro."

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
292 Followers