A Train Story

Story Info
A journey on a train takes an unexpected turn.
4.4k words
4.69
16.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of the taxi and enter the Gare d'Austerlitz. The train station is busy on this Monday morning as the locals commute in from their homes in the suburbs to their jobs in Paris.

I look down at the ticket. Platform 9. I look up at the numbers jutting off the steel columns. I don't see the platform. I ask a steward pushing a luggage trolly where 9 is located. Begrudgingly he waves a hand in a vague direction. Typical French. I grin and shake my head as I venture off in that vague direction.

Finally finding the platform, I jostle my way through the opening of car seven. I locate my cabin and enter. Sparse, but accommodating. I'm heading to Lourdes in the Pyrenees Mountains. It's about an 7 hour journey, so the cabin should be fine. Especially if I get it to myself. I throw my travel bag in the rack, hang up my coat, pull out my paperback and reading glasses, and get settled in for the journey. I get a chapter read when an announcement in French comes over a loudspeaker, and in a few moments, the train pulls slowly away from the station. I watch the city of Paris blur by through the window for a few minutes. I've been to a lot of cities around the world. Still amazes me how they all look pretty much the same. Boredom kicks me, so I go back to the novel. Another chapter down, and a faint knock on the door. It opens, and a woman enters. She looks at me, smiles slightly.

"Bonjour, madame." I try to say it with a hint of french-ness.

She turns back to me and replies,

"Bonjour."

I smile and return to my book. She is not french. She's awfully cute, though. My eyes look her up and down while she fiddles with her bag. She begins to turn towards me, and my eyes look back down to my book. I smile to myself. Damn cute. Great ass. She sits opposite me and dives into her phone. I can hear her tap away at the digital keyboard. About a half an hour into the journey and I need to stretch. I get up putting my book and glasses to the side. The woman stares at me for a moment or two, then goes back to her phone.

"Ma'am, I'm going to go to the club car for a drink. Can I bring you back anything?"

Confused, she looks up from her phone, then thinks on it a moment.

"Oh, well. Ahh, truthfully, I could really use a bottle of wine, but I'd settle for a tea."

I nod and smile.

"No problem. Back with your tea in a moment."

I open the door, and eventually make my way to the club car. I locate and move over to the bar at the far end and purchase a selection of drinks. I snag two glasses off a table and put them in the bag the drinks sat in, minus the hot tea. I make my way back to the cabin. I open the door, trying not to make too much noise as my traveling companion is on the phone, speaking in a hushed voice. She finishes her conversation and closes the phone. She stares off into space, looking a bit rattled. I wait a moment, then quietly clear my throat.

"So, your not European. Ahhh, I got you both hot and cold tea since you didn't specify. I handed her the saucer, then reached in and pulled out two bottles of iced tea.

"Mango or lemon?"

Please say lemon.

"Oh, I'll take the mango."

Damn

"Thank you so much for this. Your being very generous."

"Please, think nothing of it."

I take my seat, pause, then ask,

"Ma'am, it's none of my business, but are you alright? You looked a little upset when I came in."

"Oh please stop calling me ma'am. It makes me feel old."

A lopsided grin appears on my face.

"Well, what should I call you?"

She extends her hand to me.

"Nicole. Nicole Murray."

I take her hand in mine.

"It's a privilege to meet you Ms. Murray. I'm Derek Abram."

"Nicole, please. And it's nice to meet you as well, Derek"

She sips the hot tea and inquires,

"So, you don't sound french."

I slightly grin. She's avoided my question.

"No ma'-..... Nicole. I'm from Oklahoma. But currently live in England."

"Wow, England? That's a long way from the Sooner state.

It must be exciting living abroad. What brings you to France?"

"Oh, I just needed to get away. Clear my head, I suppose. I like hiking, thought the Pyrenees mountains was as good a place as any to get away. Get outdoors and into nature. And you?"

She thinks for a moment, lost in thought. Then replies,

"I, too, am getting away."

She offers no more, and I don't press. Her phone dings, and she goes back into it. I wait a moment to see if the conversation continues. Sensing it's over, I take a swig of my tea, then go back to my book. I'm a few pages in when I sense her staring at me, but I don't look up. And then,

"Good book?"

I close it and look up at her. She looks rattled again.

"Not particularly. Somewhere between War and Peace and The Cat in The Hat. Probably closer to Cat In The Hat."

She smiles and laughs. And suddenly I'm completely caught off guard. Her smile is gorgeous. It seems to fill the room with warmth. And her laugher. Infectious and genuine. A beautiful sound. I think to myself I hope I can hear it again.

"Derek?"

I return to the present.

"I'm sorry. Went away for a moment. You were saying?"

"I just inquired about the book. What's it about?"

I look down at the book, then toss it beside me on the chair.

"Honestly, I'm not really paying attention to it. It's just filler."

That answer seems to disappoint her a bit, as though I don't want to tell her. I continue.

"I've a lot on my mind as of late. I'm a bit overwhelmed. The book was just to pass the time, but I'm really not paying any attention to it."

"May I ask why your overwhelmed"?

"Only if you answer my question from before."

She looks at me, slightly puzzled.

"I asked you earlier if you were ok. You looked a tad upset over your phone call."

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you. I'm..... I'm just going through a personal crisis at the moment. Relationship problems."

"Say no more. I probably know the ballpark your in. I'm in the midst of an ending relationship. It's been overwhelming. Hence the trip."

Her head seems to have slightly cleared. She narrows her eyes, a hint of a grin forming on her lips. She leans back in her seat.

"So, we both have relationship problems. I wonder what else we have in common?" she states, staring at me as she sips the last of her tea.

"Well, it's a long train ride. Shall we find out?"

She smiles.

"Yes, I think I'd like that."

And so begins a conversation unlike any I've every experienced. We whittled the hours away in wonderful verse over a wide range of topics, and we even dive into some personal waters. We laugh mostly. And she sheds some tears at moments. But I have never felt more at ease with someone. She is so easy to talk to. For a woman who I'd only know now for a few hours, one would have thought we were old friends. She is such a caring person. Generous and loving towards her family and friends. She's extremely intelligent and knowledgeable about a wide variety of subjects. She seems to be actually interested in what I have to say. And she has come to laugh easy and often. Which I must admit is quite attractive. Then she opens up about her relationship with her partner. It was ending and she was devastated and hurt by it. She begins to tear up, trying not to let them fall. But fall they do. I leave her to her own for a moment, and then asked,

"May I?"

I motioned next to her. She nods and I get up and sit next to her, putting my arm around her shoulder. She turns towards me and wraps her arms around me, resting her head on my chest. She's still crying. I can feel her tears bleeding through my shirt. So we sat and held each other. I wanted to say something positive, but I couldn't find the right words, so I simply stayed quiet and let her grieve. Her tears finally let up. She sniffles a few times as she wipes her eyes. She lets go of me and stands up, reaching for her bag, wiping her face with a tissue and trying to get some composure. She looks out the window of the train as the world blurs by.

"Thank you, Derek. Thank you for allowing me to grieve. For your shoulder to cry on. For your compassion and understanding. I may have lost a boyfriend, but I've found

an amazing new friend in you. Thank you."

"It's alright, Nicole. I'm humbled you've thought enough of me to be so open and forthright. And may I just say, although I may not know you well, I think I know enough to confidently say your ex boyfriend is a fucking idiot for letting you go. And that you're a wonderful woman. Truly."

She turns to me and smiles.

"Thank you for the kind words. And yes, your right, he is a fucking idiot."

We both laugh, thankful to find the humour from a dark situation.

"Are you ok?"

She nods and smiles.

"Good, then I have something for you."

I reach down to the bag I brought in earlier from the club car. From the bag I extract two glasses and a bottle of wine. Her eyes widen.

"Well, this morning you said you wanted a bottle. So I got one. And I think now is the time to open it. We can celebrate. A chapter in your life is closing, but a new one is starting. One who's potential is limitless. So, let's celebrate the start of your new chapter."

"That is a fantastic idea! Well said."

With a broad smile she sits down next to me and takes the glass handed to her.

"A toast. To the start of a new chapter. And to the start of a new friendship."

We clink glasses, and sip the wine.

"Thank you, Derek. You've been so kind to me."

"It's my pleasure."

And we ease back into our conversations, shaving a few more hours off our journey with wonderful dialogue. Eventually she leaves the cabin to find the ladies room. I lean back and stare out the window. I can see the outline of mountainous terrain forming in the hazy distance, but I pay then no heed. All I can think about is Nicole. She is such a fantastic woman. Questions bombard my head. How can anybody in their right mind leave her? She smells so good. I wonder what she uses in her hair? I wonder if she finds me attractive at all? Don't be a moron, she's going through a breakup. The last thing she's looking at is you. I wonder what it would be like to kiss her? Should I asked her to dinner in the club car? I wonder if she would like to hang out together when we get to Lourdes?

Just then, the door opens and Nicole walks in. She closes it behind her. I don't see her lock it. I smile at her. She looks at me intently for a brief moment, then a smile appears on her face.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Of course. Anything."

She hesitates for a moment, then asks,

"Would you hold me again? I must admit to you, it felt quite wonderful in your embrace. Even through my sorrow I still felt captivated by your clutch. I would completely understand if you said no. I don't want to place you into any awkwardness. And before you think it, I do not see you as any sort of rebound. I have a great deal of respect for you, and I would not insult you as such."

Well damn. I'd love to be her rebound. I smile to myself, then look up at her. I kick off my shoes, lean back on the chair, and hold out an inviting hand. She smiles and gently climbs onto the chair with me. She wraps her arm around my chest and snuggles her head on my shoulder. I close my eyes, then open them again a little wider as her right leg finds its way laying over mine. She takes in a deep breath and let's it out slowly as her hand lightly caresses my chest. My right arm wraps around her waist as my left comes up and I start to slowly run my fingers gently through her hair. To my surprise she seems to let out a low moan, but doesn't acknowledge it. We lay like this for awhile, content to be held by one another. My eyes are closed. I can hear her breath. Feel her body against mine as she breaths in and out. So hypnotic. For the first time in so long, I feel at ease. Content. Happy, even. To have this contact with her is exhilarating, erotic even. But also sweet and tender. It's a wonderful moment I bask in, hoping it will last. She stirs, and my heart deflates a little at the thought that this moment is coming to an end. She lifts up from me and looks at me intently for a moment. She raises her arm and cups my cheek with her hand. She draws in close to me and turns her head slightly as her lips meet mine. A gently, soothing kiss. After a wonderfully long few moments she pulls back quickly.

"I'm sorry! That was totally out of line! Please, forgive me! I....forget I kissed you! Please. I'm so sorry." She gets up and moves to the other side of the cabin and sits down. Her cheeks are red. One might say she's a bit flustered. I sit up to look at her. Her eyes avoid me.

"It's ok. You have nothing to apologise for."

I get up and move in front of her, kneeling down. I place my hands on her knees.

"Really, Nicole. There's nothing to be sorry for or be embarrassed about. The fact is it felt nice. That feeling of want. That feeling of being wanted. I haven't experienced it in a long time, and I suspect you haven't either. Besides, if you want me to forgive you, then I'll need your forgiveness as well."

And with that I lean into her, my lips lightly caressing hers before they press together. Our lips roam over each other, exploring. She feels my tongue slide against her lips. An invitation she honours by parting her mouth. Her tongue emerges to find mind. Gingerly, reserved, they slowly feel one another out before locking together. I can feel myself stir, hardening. My hands slowly slide up and down her thighs as her hands come up to hold my head, pulling me even closer into her. The kiss is pure magic. It is a warmth in a cold soul. It is light in a darkened heart. My hand comes up to her neck, my thumb lightly rubbing. We are slow, deliberate. We take our time. I feel as though I'm losing myself. I'm falling. To where I don't know. But the sensation is exhilarating. I don't realize my hand has traveled down her neck and across her chest, gliding over her breast. I open my eyes and pull away from her. I look down, embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean....I just got so....forgive me!"

Nicole looks at me for a moment and smiles. She grabs my hand and press it against her breast and hold it there as her other hand grabs the back of my head and pulls me into a rapturous kiss. Her hand let's mine go and trails down my chest and between my legs where she fondles my cock through my jeans. I let out a moan as she continues to squeeze and rub. My heart is racing. I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm sure it's a dream in which I'll awake. I just hope I don't wake to soon. She pulls away from me.

"Lean back on the chair."

I oblige. Nicole positions herself between my legs. Her hands rub my knees and slowly slide up my thighs, finding their way to my manhood. One hand continues to rub me as the other undoes the belt and buttons on my pants. Now opened, her fingers find their way through the slit in my boxers. They wrap around my cock and pull it through the slit. Now exposed, she slides her hand up and down my shaft before she grins at me, then plunges her mouth down on me. I throw my head back, calling out her name as her mouth and tongue work over my cock. Her tongue wraps around the head. Sucking at it, driving me insane. I arch my waist up as my cock throbs. She feels me, the warmth in her mouth. She can sense the pressure building in me. Hear it in my moans. Senses it in the shortness of my breath. She open her mouth, releasing me. I open my eyes and look up at her. She stands and kicks her shoes off. Then she unbuttons her pants and slowly takes them off. Her panties are next. She seductively rolls them off and they drop to her ankles. She steps out of them, then climbs on top and straddles me. Her left hand presses into my chest as her right grabs my shaft. She slowly rubs it between her legs. It parts the lips of her vagina as she slides it up, the head rubbing her clitoris. She lets out a delicious moan as she continue to rub the head of my cock on her clit. The sensation is overpowering. I lie there helpless before her. Nicole's fingernails dig into my chest as she continues to rub. Her breathing heavy. I look up, her eyes closed, mouth agape, the sounds of delight escaping from within. I can honestly say I've never seen a more seductive look on a woman. I'm transfixed by her. Pleasuring herself with my cock is such a turn on. She stops rubbing her clit, and slides me down a little. She continues to hold my shaft as she lowers herself onto me. But not all the way. I feel the head of my cock part the lips and enter her vagina, then she stops, and raise back up. My eyes roll over as my head tilts back yet again. She lowers down again over my head, stops, and raise back up. She continues to do this over and over again. The sensation is maddening. To be teased, as if it is necessary to engulf the whole cock and not just the head. My hands are digging into the side of the chair. I'm losing it. I can feel the orgasm build. Try as I might, I can't hold back any longer. And then she screams. I open my eyes, forgetting myself. She's brought herself to orgasm, quaking over me. She shakes uncontrollably as she's rocked from wave after wave of blissfulness. Nicole collapses on top of me. I instinctively wrap my arms around her, a show of care and support. I kiss her head repeatedly. Her heavy breathing finally levels off. She looks up, then kisses me. My god, kissing her is one off the most amazing things I've ever done. Such a feeling. She pulls back from me and gets up. She pushes my knees apart, and turns around, her voluptuous ass facing me. She grabs my cock again and holds it as she lowers herself on to me. She moans as she takes me all the way in. Her tightness grips my cock as her ass settles down on me. Then she raises, and slowly starts to bounce. Her ass quivering when it comes down on my abdomen. I grip her waist as I moan in delight. My god, this is wonderful. She bounces off me for a minute then I lean up to wrap my arms around her. Now not being able to bounce, she grinds and rolls her ass into me. From behind my hands undo the buttons on her shirt. Now open, I caress her breast through her bra. To my delight, my thumb rubs over a front clasp. I undo it, and her breasts are unleashed from their bondage. My hands cup both of them as my fingers rub over her nipples. They respond fervently. They rise and harden, and she moans in delight as her hands clamp over mine. She leans her head back to me, and I nibble on her ear as I whisper to her how gorgeous she is. How sexy she is. How she is such an amazing turn on. She continues to grind into me, then I tell her to get up. She complies, and I gently push her towards the window. I raise her right leg and her foot rests on the sill. I bend down slightly, gripping my cock to guide it into her. I raise up slightly, and I slowly penetrate her vagina. Her arms outstretched, hands on the window as she moans with delight. I rise up fully, pressing all the way into her, then rest a beat as my arms wrap around her stomach and shoulders. I begin to slowly slid up and down in her. She moans in utter delight as she opens her eyes, the countryside of France rushing by. She is so turned on in this moment. Making love to a stranger on a train, exposed through a window for all to see. She feels exhilarated. She feels reborn. Her life renewed. She smiles and closes her eyes again as her right hand begins to rub her clit. She feels herself so wet. The sensation of touching herself while being pleasured by another is overwhelming in its delight. She calls out my name. She tells me how good I feel inside her. Then she tells me she wants me to give into her. To explode inside her. I need no encouragement. I thrust harder, the pressure building, and in a moment, I can't contain it. Breathlessly, I reply,

"Oh, Nicole. I can't hold back. I'm going to cum."

12