A Train Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give in to me Derek. I want to feel you cum. I want to feel you explode inside me."

With the last defenses of holding out gone, I am overcome with an orgasm of such force. I call out to her, and my body shakes uncontrollably. I thrust until I'm spent, and then drop to a knee on the floor, exhausted. She turns and grab ahold of me. She helps me to the couch, where she lies back and pulls me into her. She wraps her arms around me as she gives up sweet kisses to my head and ear.

"My god, that was wonderful. YOU are wonderful. Thank you for your touch, your love. I needed that more than you'll ever know."

My breathing returns to normal, and I look up and kiss her before replying.

"That was amazing. I've never been so moved, so enraptured, so captivated, so incredibly turned on by a woman as I have been with you. You are so incredibly sexy. I've never been so satisfied and content. It is I who should be thanking you."

She smiles.

"So, we'll just be thankful for each other and leave it at that."

I smile back.

"Sounds good."

With the remaining hours of the trip, we make love to each other again and again. And in the last hour, we lie together, just holding onto one another. Two hurt and lost souls who found each other. Both wanted and needing the touch, the care, the love of another human being. And in this moment, becoming soulmates.

We step off the train in Lourdes and make our way through the station. We exit onto the street, then turn towards each other. A moment of awkward silence. Then we both try to speak at the same time. We laugh, and she insists I go first.

"Well, we never talk about our destination. I rented a mountain side cabin. Would you like to join me. There's plenty of room. And no strings attached. Just good company." I smile, looking down at the ground, shyly.

She smiles, and takes my hand in hers.

"You are so incredibly cute, not to mention handsome and oh so sexy. I would love to take up your offer. Actually, I really want to. But I'm afraid I must decline. I AM starting a new chapter in my life, but I need to figure out who I am, what I want. And I need to do this on my own. I hope I'm not disappointing you in an way. I know we've only know each other for a few hours, but I feel as if I've known you a lifetime. You have been so kind and generous and loving to me. One day, I'll repay the love you've shown me. But until that day arrives, please know you will always be in my heart."

And with that, she kisses me hard on the lips, then abruptly turns and walks quickly off. I never see the flood of tears cascade down her cheeks. I call out her name, but she ignores it, and soon she's lost in the crowd. I reach up to touch my face, my fingers lingering on where she kissed me. I feel a pain in my chest, as though a great love of mine was suddenly lost. Then I smiled to myself. What an incredible women Miss Nicole Murray is. Her life is going to take off and she is going to fly and she is going to soar. Perhaps if the universe is kind, it will let me be there when she lands. I smile to myself, then hail a taxi and get in it.

12