A Traitor Among Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guards pushed her into the chair and walked away. Several naked slaves came running up and began binding her legs and feet to the supports and her arms to the wooden arms of the chair. A wide leather belt was pulled around her chest, holding her fast to the back, and another belt of leather was used to hold her head firmly to the tall portion of the back.

"Most of you have never seen this chair," Master DuWayne said, smiling. "My slaves have, and a few of my former friends have. It is of my own invention."

He walked over to the chair and pressed down on the board on which painspot's head was restrained. The whole chair sort of collapsed and rotated so that painspot was now lying on her back with her knees up to her chest and her arms held almost against her shoulders. The seat of the chair had totally dropped away allowing her body to jackknife with her legs pulled obscenely apart. Master DuWayne pressed harder and she continued to rotate so that her back was at about a forty-five degree angle and the board on which her head was secured was touching the ground.

He walked around to the front of the chair and then said, "I've always wondered if you had a pink asshole." He reached forward with his finger and touched her bright pink rosebud. She tried to pull her asscheeks together, but the way the chair was holding her, that was not possible.

"I think ten by hand, ten with leather, and ten with wood should start things off nicely," Master DuWayne said as he held out his hand above her ass. He struck hard and the imprint of his hand was immediately visible.

"Now, now, painspot," he said gruffly. "Have you forgotten everything you knew as Prime Mistress Dorothy. A slave counts the spanks for her Master. If you don't count, I have to start over."

He again slapped his hand loudly against painspot's ass. Now there were two handprints in red on her white asscheeks. "One, thank you, Master," painspot said slowly.

"Ah, you do remember," he said as he again slapped her ass. "Two, thank you, Master," she said firmly.

Master DuWayne spanked at a measured rate and slave painspot counted each swat and thanked him each time. When he was done, he slowly rubbed his hand across her bottom. "Oh," he said, "you seem to have lost a little control of your bladder. You are wet down here." He gave her one sharp smack and said, "If you weren't a former Mistress, I might think you were enjoying this."

Master Frank stepped forward and said, "I will use the leather paddle." He held out his hand and a naked slavegirl placed a wide leather paddle in it. The paddle was black leather and looked like an oversized ping-pong paddle. He swished it back and forth a couple of times and then said, "You won't have time to thank me, but I still want you to count. If you can't keep up with the count I start over."

He stood slightly to one side of the chair and started spanking. The loud "Thwack!" of the leather hitting skin was followed by a loud yelp. The second swat covered painspot's attempt to count the first.

"What did I tell you?" Master Frank said sternly. "If you can't keep up with the count, I start over."

He then immediately smacked her ass with the paddle. "One!" she shouted as soon as the paddle hit. Then "Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven-Eight-Nine-Ten!"

Master Frank laughed dryly. "I really didn't think you could keep up, painspot. You will make someone a marvelous slave."

"That will come later," Master Jerome said. "Let's see how well she counts wood."

He then leaned in close to her head and said in a stage whisper, "I'm going to go very slowly, so you will have time to scream, count, thank me, and ask for another because you are a bad slavegirl. Do you understand that?"

He moved so he could stare down at painspot as she tried to nod her head. Finally she blurted out a tearful, "Yes."

"Good," Master Jerome said as he swung the wooden paddle downward at her ass. It hit both asscheeks, but striking from above, the primary force was on the open area between the cheeks. From painspot's scream, it may have made contact with her cunt or asshole.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" painspot screamed, then she got control of herself and said shakily, "One. Thank you, Master. May this bad girl have another like she deserves?"

"Well said," Master Jerome replied as he moved around behind her, "but you know my name. I want to hear it. And you are not a girl, you are a slavegirl."

He didn't wait for a reply but instead swung again with the paddle, this time striking squarely across both asscheeks. The scream wasn't quite as loud, and there were only two "Oh, Gods" before painspot got control of herself and said, "Two. Thank you, Master Jerome, for punishing this slavegirl. May she have another like she deserves?"

Master Jerome said, "Very good, but you didn't count the first one properly, so that was one, not two. This will be stroke number two."

Master Jerome stood slowly swinging the paddle back and forth. Slave painspot was tensing and relaxing her ass trying to anticipate the blow. Her ass was now bright red with purple splotches. The holes drilled into the wooden paddle were already creating darker purple spots that were raised up slightly from the other welts. Her ass tensed and was starting to relax just as Master Jerome swung the paddle with all his strength, striking squarely across both asscheeks.

This time there was a high pitched scream followed by a long series of "Oh, Gods" which dissolved into crying. "The count," Master Jerome said curtly.

"Two," slave painspot said. She followed that with the proper "Thank you, Master Jerome, for punishing this slavegirl. May she have another like she deserves?"

Master Jerome never hit quite that hard again, but that meant little to painspot, whose ass was swelling and becoming more and more purple. After the tenth stroke, painspot screamed, got herself under control, then thanked Master Jerome and asked for another. When she realized what she had said, she began blubbering, "No, no. I didn't mean that. Please don't give me another."

"Don't worry, painspot," Master Jerome said, "We said ten. You counted ten. And ten it will be." He brightened and said, "Besides, we are going to take a little intermission here and have some dessert. I'm not sure what we are having, but your dessert involves a little ginger."

He held out his hand and a naked slavegirl ran up and handed him a carefully carved-ginger root. It was a large one that had been carved in the shape of a buttplug. He stepped up to painspot and pressed the carved root against her pink sphincter.

"Luckily, this root is very fresh and already secreting oils so it is self-lubricating," he said as he pushed the root into her ass. "Unfortunately, those same oils are going to start being a little irritating in a few minutes." He patted her swollen ass and said, "Enjoy your dessert."

Slave painspot was screaming even before the naked slaves finished serving the dessert. "Someone put a rag in it," Master DuWayne said angrily. He got up from his seat and stepped over to where the Prime Mistress had been stripped of her title... and her clothing. He picked up her discarded panties and threw them to one of the slaves. "Here, use this," he said angrily. A few moments later painspot's screams had diminished significantly.

After everyone had finished their desserts, Master Jerome- Now technically Prime Master Jerome- stood up and said, "While everyone is enjoying a cup of coffee or a glass of liqueur, I think we should move to our next level of punishment for slave painspot."

He clapped his hands loudly and said, "Bring out the frame."

In response, two security men wheeled a large bondage frame up to near the head of the table and lifted it off the cart on which it was moved.

"Bring her," Master Jerome said forcefully and four security men went over to the Chair of Humiliation and pulled it back up into the sitting position. Then several naked slavegirls quickly unbound slave painspot and attempted to lift her from the chair. She pulled her sodden panties from her mouth and screamed "It burns! It burns!"

She continued to scream and struggled against them until Master Jerome said wearily, "Remove the fig."

One of the slavegirls reached between painspot's asscheeks and pulled the ginger root out of her ass. Slave painspot stopped struggling for a moment, but she continued moaning loudly saying, "It still burns! It still burns!"

"Ice her," Master Jerome said curtly and another slavegirl came running up holding a hunk of ice which had been frozen in the shape of a butt plug. He took the ice butt plug and rammed it into painspot's ass. That brought another scream, but then her moans became just pained, "Uhhh, uhhh," as the ice cooled the fire in her anal canal.

Once she was under control, Master Jerome turned to two of the security men and said, "Bind her in the frame... tightly."

The two men pulled painspot over to the bondage frame and quickly wrapped restraint cuffs around her wrists. Thick ropes, which led through pulleys in the very top corners of the frame, were already attached to the restraints. Each man took one rope and pulled hard lifting painspot up onto her tiptoes. Then they tied off the ropes to a cleat on the side of the frame.

One of them then knelt down and attached restraint cuffs to painspot's ankles. These also had thick ropes attached which went through pulleys in the very bottom corners of the frame. Pulling up on the ropes dragged painspot's legs wide apart and pulled her down, stretching her arms even more tightly. By the time they tied off the lower ropes, painspot was bound extremely tightly in a naked X in the middle of the frame. Her toes were barely touching the ground and the tension in her arms and legs was causing her body to vibrate.

Master Jerome stood in front of her with his hands on his hips. "I was slightly upset with myself for not permanently removing all of your body hair before the spanking," he said in a matter-of-fact tone, "but you seem to have already taken care of that."

He reached up and ran his fingers through her long, blond hair. "So," he said brightly, "all that we really need to take care of is the hair on your head."

"No, please, no," she whimpered. "Everyone will be able to see when I go out in public."

"Everyone can see your pussy is bald," Master Jerome retorted, "but you cover it when you are out in public." He laughed slightly and said, "But you... and those who have seen it... still know it is bald. You can wear a wig when you go to work. Master David has said that he will keep you on as a secretary. He might even have your former slave trixie take over your accounts. It seems she is the one who has done most of the work on things for the past many months."

In response, slave painspot just began crying.

"Shear her!" Master Jerome ordered and a slave girl immediately stepped forward with a battery operated hair cutter. As the long golden locks fell to the floor, painspot sobbed loudly.

When she was totally shorn, Master Jerome commanded curtly, "Make it permanent!"

A slave stepped forward wearing long rubber gloves. "Stay still," she said quietly, "or this might get in your eyes." She then carefully smeared a very foul-smelling cream on painspot's hairless head.

"It burns!" painspot whined and Master Jerome snapped back, "You said that about the fig in your ass. Do you want your panties back in your mouth? Besides, the pain will be gone shortly. It only burns while the hair follicles die."

The slave in the rubber gloves returned with several towels. After wiping the cream away, she then used a wet towel to clean painspot's now shiny scalp.

After everything was cleaned up, Master Jerome said, "Now you look like slave zero. I think we need to find you a Master soon. I am sure that everyone here would love to see you on your knees permanently submitting yourself."

"That won't be necessary," a woman's voice spoke out. Everyone turned to see slave trixie, Dorothy's former slave, standing slightly behind Master Jerome. She was no longer naked, but was instead wearing a very form-fitting floor length black dress.

"She has already submitted herself to me," slave trixie said forcefully, "and I claim my place in this club as Mistress Tricia."

"Can you prove this?" Master Jerome said. His face showed his skepticism. "Can you prove that she knelt at your feet and submitted herself?"

"Yes, I can," slave trixie said evenly. "And my method of proof will save you the trouble of mounting her on the Wheel of Pain."

She looked out into the darkness and said, "Carl, bring me my small suitcase and activate the screens."

A man dressed in the traditional formalwear of an English butler walked up to slave trixie- or was she truly now Mistress Tricia?- and handed her a small suitcase and a remote control. She set the suitcase on the edge of the table where Dorothy had been sitting and pointed the remote up at the wall. A very large monitor screen of some sort lowered from the ceiling and turned on. It showed a blue screen with the words, "No Signal" across it in white.

"Sorry for the messy beginning to this presentation," Mistress Tricia said softly. "We are improvising."

She lifted a very small headset from the suitcase and draped it over her ears. She adjusted the microphone in front of her mouth and suddenly her voice became loud through the screen as she said, "I promise you, it gets better."

She then took two laptops out of the suitcase. One she set on the table. The other, she set on a chair in front of the frame in which slave painspot was restrained.

"Release her," she said firmly, "but make sure she stays in front of the camera." She paused, smiled at the Masters and Mistresses at the table, and then said, "Don't worry. The camera will show only slave painspot and the wall of my ballroom."

Several of the people at the table looked slightly confused so Mistress Tricia smiled even wider and said, "Oh, I haven't told you yet, have I? Malone was my mother's maiden name and thus my middle name. My last name is actually Robespierre. But my mother said that the best way to learn to be a proper Mistress was to spend some time as someone's slave. I thought her maiden name would be best while I did that."

While the murmurs and conversation slowly died down, she stepped in front of her laptop and typed something into the keyboard. The large monitor immediately mirrored her display. She signed into a popular porncam site and the screen divided into four squares. The top left square showed a flashing red announcement which said, "Slave painspot will be LIVE in three minutes." The top right square showed the naked slave painspot kneeling on the floor where the security men had left her. Except it wasn't exactly her. It was a very realistic avatar that looked somewhat like her, or at least what she looked like when she still had hair.

The lower left square showed a strange-looking, circular meter with one bright yellow hand pointed straight up. Above it was a large number zero, also in yellow. Alongside the circular meter was what looked like a red thermometer. Above the thermometer was a large red zero.

The lower right square showed a listing of people signed on to the site. There were at least a dozen and more were signing in every second.

Mistress Tricia Robespierre spoke again, only this time her voice was strangely distorted and sounded mechanical. She said very forcefully, "You know how you are supposed to be kneeling, painspot. Present yourself!"

Dorothy's- slave painspot's eyes flew wide open. "No," she said, "it can't be. It can't be."

"I said present yourself!" Mistress Tricia said even more loudly and firmly.

Slave painspot immediately grabbed the back of her head with her hands and pulled her elbows back as far as she could. Her back was now ramrod straight. Her breasts were lifted slightly by the position of her arms. Her knees were held wide apart so that her sex was plainly visible. The avatar on the screen mimicked painspot's actions. Except for the face, which was slightly different, the avatar was painspot. It even had her slightly protruding pink cunt lips which dripped slightly as she knelt at presentation attention.

Mistress Tricia took something black out of the suitcase and slid it across the floor so that it hit one of painspot's legs.

"Put it in." Mistress Tricia said firmly. Her mechanical voice sounded even more menacing than her natural voice which could also be heard by those close to her.

"No, please, Mistress," slave painspot begged, "not here, not in front of all of these people."

"Put it in or you go live without the filter," Mistress Tricia said, now starting to sound angry. Then she started counting, "Five... four... three... two... one..." On one, the avatar disappeared from the screen and a live image of slave painspot took its place.

"Please, no, Mistress," painspot continued to beg, "these people are... were my friends."

"Put it in or I post a full dox of you and keep it on the website," Mistress Tricia responded. Then she started counting again. She had only reached three when slave painspot picked up the strange-looking device and held it between her legs. Now that she was holding it like that, it was apparent that it was a combination butt plug and dildo of some sort. The two were held together by a rather thick section of plastic or rubber that seemed to have a metal stripe across the top of it. The ass plug and dildo also had stripes of metal on them. There were two wide stripes of metal on the plug, and four narrower stripes of metal on the dildo. Slave painspot had a great deal of trouble forcing the huge butt plug into her ass. Finally she rose up onto her knees and bounced her ass hard against the floor. She yelped loudly as the wide portion of the plug was forced through her anal sphincter. As the ass plug popped into place, the dildo slid easily into her cunt.

"Display!" Mistress Tricia said loudly. And slave painspot returned to her proper position.

She then spoke again, but this time she seemed to be talking to the members signed onto the website. "Tonight is a special night, painspot fans. For the first time you are seeing painslut painspot in her natural beauty." She paused and then said, "And to celebrate this occasion, I am reducing the price to only one credit per click. Remember, the more clicks which register in any one second, the higher the voltage gets for that second."

Something like a small bell sounded from the screen and the yellow number went to one. More bells sounded and the number rapidly increased. With each bell, painspot yelped in pain. Evidently the clicks on the website triggered some sort of shock in the dildo and ass plug and perhaps even in the strip in between.

The bells continued to sound and the yellow number grew larger and larger. At the same time, the red number grew and the level of the thermometer rose. At the end of each second, the thermometer level dropped back to around half of what it was but stayed there for only a few clicks. The bells were starting to become almost continuous.

"No, no, please, no," slave painspot cried out. She was no longer in the display position, but was instead on her side on the floor, clawing at the device between her legs which was shocking her cunt and ass. She twisted and squirmed, almost running in a circle on her side as the shocks- and the pain- caused her muscles to tighten. Then she flopped over onto her back with her legs spread wide and quivering.

"No, please, Mistress," she begged softly, "don't let them do this to me."

Mistress Tricia's voice switched back to normal. Evidently she was speaking to the room, not through the website. "But you always wanted the world to see that you were a painslut, Dorothy," Mistress Tricia said mockingly. "That's why you replied to my email inviting you to be a part of my little website. That's why you wrote the book. That's why you were going to expose the Executive Club. You wanted to be exposed yourself as the painslut you truly are."