A Traitor Among Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," slave painspot whined, "that isn't true."

Mistress Tricia replied, "Maybe it isn't. ... But maybe it is."

Then her voice switched back to the website mechanical voice as she said sharply, "Give the customers what they want, slave painspot. Show them what a true painslut orgasm looks like."

Slave painspot's back began bouncing against the floor. Her legs were still spread wide but were now raised slightly into the air as they quivered with each shock. She let out a deep groan and then reached up and grabbed her own breasts and began pinching and twisting her nipples.

The dial on the yellow meter was moving almost too fast to register and the yellow number was changing so fast that it was practically a blur. The thermometer was rising higher and higher. As it reached 100, slave painspot suddenly screamed extremely loudly and arched her back so that she was touching the floor with only her heels and the top of her head. Her hands slammed repeatedly into the floor as she arched higher and higher as if trying to couple with some unseen giant. Then with an even louder groan, she fell back to the floor and lay there twitching as the pulses pounded her ass and cunt.

The yellow numbers slowed to a stop. The red number dropped back to zero. Mistress Tricia said in her mechanical voice, "And that's how a painslut orgasms on pain alone."

The display on the big monitor changed. Now the top left section showed a red announcement that said, "Slave painspot is off-line, but will return on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings at 8:00 pm. To watch recordings of previous sessions select the desired video. Each viewing costs five credits except the most recent video which costs fifty credits."

The upper right square displayed sixteen video icons, each with a play symbol in the center of them. The bottom left square was a larger icon of the most recent video with the live version of painspot shown kneeling on the floor of the chateau's ballroom. The bottom right square continued to be a listing of who was signed into the site.

"I think that proves that painspot has submitted herself to me as her Mistress," Mistress Tricia said, nodding toward Master Jerome, then Master DuWayne, and finally toward Master Frank. "I claim her spot in this club," she continued, "and hope some day to become Prime Mistress as she did."

"You may just do that," Master Jerome said firmly. He then began slowly clapping. Soon all of the Masters and Mistresses at the table were slowly applauding the newest Mistress member of the Executive Club.

"I remind you that the chateau is open for your use this weekend," Mistress Tricia said politely. "And there are some rooms in the old basement area that have been set up as dungeons. I'm sure that you and your slaves may find those areas interesting." She gave a slight laugh and added, "Well, you might find them more interesting than your submissives... unless they, like slave painspot, are dedicated painsluts."

"Speaking of painslut painspot," Master DuWayne said firmly. "There was one more punishment which she decreed upon herself. She was so sure that we wouldn't uncover her treachery that she flippantly added the slave's multiplier to her punishments. I believe her actual words were to 'finish her off with the slave's multiplier. In fact, make that a five-swat multiplier.'"

"Bring out the spanking horses," Master Jerome ordered and two padded devices that looked somewhat like a gymnast's vaulting horse were brought out and placed in the spotlit area of the ballroom. One was significantly taller than the other.

"Facing each other," he said softly and the two horses were adjusted so that they sat more or less side by side.

"Strap slave painspot in place," Master Jerome said firmly.

Two security men and four naked slaves rushed to put painspot over the taller of the horses. The two men pulled her arms over the horse until her body was bent over the horse and her ass was high in the air. The slaves then quickly bound painspot's wrists to the legs supporting the padded portion of the horse. They then hurried over to the other side of the horse and bound painspot's ankles to the legs on that side. Her feet were about a foot off the ground so she was supporting her total body weight on her hips which were resting on the padding of the horse.

"Slaves line up for a five-swat slave's multiplier," Master Jerome said loudly. Then he turned back to the table and said in a much more normal voice, "For those of you who have never witnessed a slave's multiplier, it is simple. Every slave receives exactly what the punished slave receives. And the punished slave receives a swat from every slave- or in this case five swats."

He held the small leather paddle in his hand and swished it a couple times before continuing with, "The lowest ranking slave will take the paddle first, and the second lowest slave will present themselves on the spanking horse. They will receive five swats and then pass that on to the next highest... and so on and so on until it gets back around to the lowest ranking slave lying over the spanking horse. After she- or he- has received the five swats, she will then pass those swats on to painspot. Then it all repeats with the next highest slave starting the multiplier round."

He laughed, "Now obviously, once you have received those swats, your pain and anger will cause you to swat just a little harder than you were swatted. Thus the power of the swats is multiplied as it is passed down through the slaves." His voice hardened slightly as he said, "And it will go through the line of slaves until every slave has given the proper number of swats to slave painspot."

He paused for a moment as if thinking and then said, "There are now fifty-four slaves counting our new slave zero, slave painspot. That means she- and all of the slaves- will receive fifty-three times five swats by the time the multiplier is finished."

He walked back over to his position at the table and said simply, "Begin."

The paddle was handed to slave pasty one, slave one. Slave two, slave shortdick lay over the short spanking horse. Slave pasty one gave him five swats with the leather paddle. From the expressions on the faces of the Masters and Mistresses at the table, they were not impressed.

"Let it build," said Master Jerome softly. "Let it build."

Slave shortdick stood up and took the paddle from slave pasty one, who went to the back of the line of slaves. A female slave, greeneyes, next lay over the horse. Slave shortdick passed on the five swats that he had received, and yes, they were slightly harder than he had received.

This continued all the way through the line of slave until slave pasty one was laying over the horse and the lead slave, slave patricia, slave number fifty-four, was wielding the paddle. For a new slave, pasty one took the blows fairly well, crying out, but not begging for things to stop. Then she was handed the paddle.

The five swats that pasty one had received had been much harder than any of the fifty-three that she had received at the beginning of the evening when she was received as a slave of the Executive Club. Her body was trembling slightly as she stood behind slave painspot. Then she swung with all her strength while saying loudly and angrily, "You're making me get 265 swats. I won't be able to sit for a week and it's all your fault."

Master Jerome chuckled and said, "Sometimes the multiplier works faster than other times."

Slave pasty one was sweating and breathing hard as she handed the paddle to shortdick. Slave greeneyes lay over the spanking horse and he delivered five, fast swats to her ass. He was evidently keeping it a little softer because he knew that he would be at the other end of the line receiving five before he gave five to slave painspot.

Watching a chain spanking such as the slave multiplier can get somewhat boring, so most of the Masters and Mistresses spoke among themselves and sipped on their coffee or liqueur. Several of the slaves left the line to take care of serving the Masters and Mistresses another round of desserts. The creme puffs seemed to be especially popular.

One or two Masters or Mistresses made wagers on whether or not this or that slave would break. Several of the slaves came very close, but none lifted up off of the horse or begged for mercy.

Finally, pasty one was over the horse as first in line. That meant that slave patricia was wielding the paddle and would be the last slave to receive the swats. Slave patricia didn't hold back, but instead whaled away at pasty one's ass for all five blows. Slave pasty one was screaming by the third blow and bouncing on the horse by the fifth, but she didn't let go.

As she got up, slave patricia said with a smirk, "My Mistress was betting you would break. I was trying to help her win her bet."

Slave pasty one took in a deep breath and then asked, "What'd she lose?"

Slave patricia shrugged and said, "She has to give Master DuWayne a blow job. If I break, she also has to let him fuck her in the ass... but that's never going to happen."

Slave pasty one accepted the paddle from slave patricia and waited for slave shortdick to lay over the horse. His ass was very red and swollen. Before starting she leaned in and said very softly, "Pass this on around to patricia. And tell the next slave why. She intentionally tried to break me." She then pulled back her arm and swung with all her strength.

Slave shortdick's scream caught the attention of the Masters and Mistresses at the table. They watched in surprise as the diminutive pasty one delivered four more crashing smacks with the paddle. As shortdick rose haltingly from the horse, pasty one said softly, "Remember what I told you." She then went over to the table and knelt at Master DuWayne's feet. She winced and frowned as her ass touched the back of her legs.

Mistress Muanda motioned for her to stand and turn around. As she was applying some salve to slave pasty one's very sore ass, she said, "You did well pasty one. You have made your Master very proud of you."

Slave pasty one bowed up and down as she said, "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Master. I am very happy that I have pleased you both." She then knelt again at her Master's feet, this time smiling very broadly as she gazed up at her Master.

Conversation at the Masters and Mistresses table started falling away as they began watching in wonder as the final round of smacks became stronger and stronger, and the responses from the slaves became louder and louder. Finally it came to the last slave, lead slave patricia, laying herself over the spanking horse. Slave fifty-two, gayboy, leaned in close to her and said, "This is from pasty one." Then he reared back and delivered five spaced spanks, each with all the might he could muster in his weightlifter arms. On the fourth spank, slave patricia broke, screaming and kicking her legs as she let go of the front legs of the horse. Slave gayboy didn't wait for her to regain her grip, but instead delivered the fifth spank straight down, driving her cunt hard into the padded horse.

As he handed her the paddle he said just loudly enough for her to hear, "Be careful who you step on on the way up. It can be a mighty long drop back down."

She stood shaking in anger for a moment and then began taking her anger out on slave painspot who screamed with each blow of the paddle. After the screams died away, slave pasty one leaned in closer to her Master and said, "May this humble slave please speak?"

Master DuWayne laughed slightly and said, "Of course."

"Slave patricia bragged of her Mistress' bet with you and intentionally tried to break me," slave pasty one said with her head bowed low. "I sent her a message back through the line of slaves. I hope I did not do something to displease my Master."

"No," Master DuWayne said as he stroked her hair. "And I think that when Mistress Rheana learns of her slave's stupidity, she just might make her slave satisfy you, both while she is giving me a blow job and while I am fucking her in the ass."

"What would you have lost?" slave pasty one asked, smiling innocently.

Mistress Muanda answered this time. She said sharply, "There are some things that slaves do not need to know."

Slave pasty one's eyes went wide and she pressed her head against the floor. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to ask anything I should not know."

"That's OK, pasty one," Mistress Muanda said softly. "You will learn." She stroked slave pasty one's hair and repeated, "You will learn."

"There is one last thing before we go to our rooms... or perhaps the dungeon rooms for the evening," Master Jerome said curtly. "Our new slave needs to be branded."

"If I may," Mistress Tricia said, "I have an laser brander which is much more humane." She smiled broadly and added, "But that's not the reason I prefer it. It is superior to an iron because it can clearly make a much more elaborate brand."

She clapped her hands loudly and the butler, Carl, again walked out. This time he was carrying what looked like a large square police radar gun. After she had taken the strange device from her butler, Mistress Tricia said, "This device can brand or tattoo or even print a temporary tattoo on the surface of the skin." She paused and then said, "But like ordinary branding irons, the slave must be held totally immobile so that the brand is clear."

"Lay her back over the shorter horse," Master Jerome said forcefully. Four security men and several of the naked slavegirls released slave painspot from the tall horse and then pulled her over to the shorter horse where she was positioned standing with her very sore ass against the padded top of the horse. The naked slavegirls bound her legs to the legs of the spanking horse at the ankles and the again at the knees. Then the four security men pulled her backwards over the horse so that her cunt was uppermost on her body.

"Hold her tight," Master Jerome said firmly. Two security men pulled at each of slave painspot's arms while Mistress Tricia stood between her legs with the strange gun. She quickly typed something into a small keyboard on the back of the gun, then checked what she had typed on a small display screen. Evidently pleased with what she saw, she smiled and held the large square hood of the device against slave painspot's abdomen just above the top of her slit.

There was a buzzing sound and painspot screamed very loudly. "Don't say it burns," Mistress Tricia said angrily. "We've heard that enough from you already tonight."

Her warning wasn't necessary. Slave painspot wasn't even able to form words as she shuddered under the buzzing of the branding gun. When Mistress Tricia lifted the hood off of slave painspot's skin, there was a very neat brand just above her cunt with three lines which read, "slave painspot" then below that it said "slave zero" and below that it in an elaborate signature font, it said "Property of Chateau Robespierre."

"That will need some pain salve and antiseptic," Mistress Tricia said evenly, "but I will apply that once we get to our room. There is something we must do first, however."

The butler again walked up to her and handed her something in a box. Mistress Tricia opened the box and handed the item to slave painspot. It was a shiny, wide, black leather collar. On the front in embossed gold it said, "painspot - Property of Chateau Robespierre."

Slave painspot looked at the collar for a moment and then knelt in front of Mistress Tricia and held the collar out across her hands which were flat and palms up. In a firm and very clear voice she said, "I offer this collar and myself to you and submit to you as my Mistress... if you will have me."

Mistress Tricia almost immediately reached down and took the collar from her hands. As she wrapped it around her slave's neck she said, "I accept you as my slave."

After she locked the collar in place in the back, she quickly drew back her hand and slapped painspot smartly across both her swollen ass cheeks. She waited for painspot's scream to fade away before saying, "And I will guide you and punish you until you become a perfect painslut."

Slave painspot dropped to the ground and pressed her forehead firmly against the floor. "Thank you, Mistress," she said. "Thank you for allowing me to be your slave. "

Mistress Tricia turned to address the gathering and said, "There will be a light breakfast at nine in the morning and a luncheon at noon. I will see you all then." She then attached a leash to painspot's collar and lead her out of the ballroom.

When they got to the Master- or should that be Mistress- bedroom, Mistress Tricia said softly,

"Lay face up on the bed and I will apply the salves you need for the brand."

Slave painspot did as she was commanded.

After very gently rubbing the salve on the brand, Mistress Tricia squirted more of the ointment onto her hands and said, "Turn over onto your hands and knees and I will put the same pain reliever and antiseptic on your ass."

As Mistress Tricia was gently rubbing the pain reliever and antiseptic over painspot's swollen asscheeks, slave painspot said, "I really didn't write that book, Mistress, no matter what it looks like."

"I know," answered Mistress Tricia, "but you did want to be free of being a Mistress. You kept making small mistakes at work trying to get Master David to get angry with you." She paused, "When you moved on to larger mistakes that I almost couldn't cover for you, I arranged for you to see the Painsluts Live website." She took slave painspot's hand and said, "I had all of your passwords and all it took was daily searches for the site's name for you to start getting invitations to join. Once you did, I modified your account so you would be able to find your perfect Mistress... me."

She wiped her hands on a towel and continued, "I thought that would be enough, but you consciously or unconsciously started making even more mistakes. And each time you made a major mistake, you would go to the website and practically beg me to punish you. Your orgasms from the pain were much greater than anything I could give you as your slave. It became a regular thing three times a week that you would sign into the website looking for me. That's when I realized that you needed to be a slave and set up the webcam pay site. You needed to be the lowest slave in order to be happy."

She stroked painspot's cheek and said, "I loved you too much to let you destroy yourself, so I arranged for a controlled destruction. I will be a good Mistress for you. I will love you and protect you and see that you get everything you need. I think you will be happy."

She paused and said, "Do you have any questions, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," painspot answered. Then after a long pause she smiled and said, "Can we still go to the website and play on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights?"

"And for a Sunday matinee, if you want," Mistress Tricia said with a smile.

"Master DuWayne was right," slave painspot murmured as she curled up on her side.

"What do you mean?" asked her Mistress.

"Some people yearn to be a slave and are not happy unless someone Masters them," slave painspot replied. "My place will always be naked at your feet."

"Sleep," Mistress Tricia said softly. "Tomorrow we can make love for the first time as true Mistress and true slave."

"Thank you, Mistress," slave painspot said as she let the effects of the pain relievers take her into a deep and blissful sleep.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =