A Trans Experience

Story Info
Joe meets a gurl who gives the best BJs ever.
4.7k words
4.68
10.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of these people are fictional. All are beyond the age of 18. This story is submitted for the enjoyment of those who enjoy giving or getting good blow jobs.

-------------------

I wasn't sure how to title this. I'm sure you may be thinking something different than what happened, but I think it was pretty sexy, actually, so bear with me for a bit.

I was out with a few guy friends at a bar we go to now and then for cheap drinks, plentiful bar snacks, and a chance to be away from the women in our lives. We're all either married or in a long-term relationship with somebody and I think the women enjoy the occasional evening to do with as they please.

Our discussions range from politics, local and national, to cars and guns, to sex. We always talk about sex later in the evening as we're getting a nice buzz on. There's enough material there for a year-long seminar at the college, but we're just there for fun.

One of the guys asked what our wildest fantasies were, whether we've lived them or not. The responses were probably predictable, from group sex and orgies to boning a particularly attractive movie star (she's rumored to be gay, but never mind that. It adds to her allure.). One guy admitted to fantasies of sex with his sister, a very pretty girl we've all admired. After the predictable expressions of disgust over the topic of incest, the consensus seemed to be that we'd all do that in his shoes if she really wanted it. I wondered if he'd had that experience in real life...

When it was my turn, I'd had enough Scotch to shut off any inhibitions I may have held as a sober adult. I admitted I'd like to have a truly great BJ from a trans girl. I reasoned she'd had the equipment and should know what makes it feel good, so she should be able to give great head. That one got jeers and a few looks from guys who considered it rationally.

The conversation degenerated in time as it always did to smaller chats among us up to closing time. Scott, one of my buddies, offered to share a cab home with me. We don't live too far apart.

In the cab, he seemed to want to say something. After a couple of false starts, I just laughed. "Okay, out with it. What's on your mind?"

He looked sidelong at me and whispered. "Do you really want to get sucked off by a cute tranny?"

I was a little surprised, but we've talked about stranger things in the past.

"Yeah, I'm thinking she'd really know what to do with a cock and balls. Why? Do you know any who want to suck on a hard cock?"

He looked embarrassed and gulped once. I just waited him out.

"You remember my friend, Tammi?"

The picture in my mind was of a cute, petite girl-next-door type he'd brought to a BBQ once. I chatted with her for a moment before I was called to do something else. I didn't think much of it at the time. She was just a cute girl and I was living with my girlfriend of five years, so extracurricular activity was out of the question.

"Yeah, what about her? Is she a trans girl?"

"The correct term for her would be 'crossdresser'. She's a guy who just loves dressing as a girl. Actually, she lives as a woman full time, but she doesn't want surgery or anything. She takes hormones to make her look more fem. The thing is, she loves giving head to nice guys. She told me she'd love to do you after the BBQ, but I ignored that knowing how close you and Penny are. You're still really tight with her, aren't you?"

The suggestion that that cute girl wanted to suck my cock was stimulating. I had grown a nice woody in my pants and was thinking of her. "I had no clue about Tammi. I mean she just looks like an ordinary girl and she's really cute. She's really a crossdresser? She must be really good at it."

He persisted. "Yeah, she's totally a guy who absolutely loves being girly. She's sucked me off a bunch of times and other guys I know. Once you get to know her, she's quite an oral slut and she's really good at it. You didn't answer my question. Are you and Penny still a hot item?"

"Yeah. We're planning our wedding next year."

"Really? Hey, that's awesome, man. She's one in a million. Congratulations!"

"Thanks, but why do you ask?"

"Well, Tammi likes variety and she prefers to date guys who already have a good relationship to go back to. She says she doesn't want to be part of a couple. She just loves giving head to different guys and she's really good at it. If you want, I can ask her if she'd like to give you a hummer. I think she liked meeting you. She said you were 'cute'."

I shifted a bit to try to make my hard cock more comfortable. Scott just grinned at me. "Like the idea, huh? Do you want me to ask Tammi if she would do you some time? I've introduced her to other guys and nobody ever complained about the quality of the head she gives. She knows she's a slut, so she makes all the guys wear condoms."

"OMG, I can't believe how hot this is. Really? She'd do me? No strings? She doesn't charge for it or anything, does she?"

"I once told her she could make good money doing that, but she just put the kibosh on that idea right away. Firstly, it would be illegal and she has a good job already, so she doesn't need the money. Secondly, she said doing it for hire would take something away from it. She sucks cocks because she says it's fun. Charging for it would be a different thing. She just wants to get a guy off and then go away. I've tried to do something for her, but she absolutely refuses that, too."

"You offered to suck her off, too?"

"Yeah, the thought of lifting a cute girl's skirt to find a really gigantic clit is one of my fantasies. She won't go there and if you insist on it, she just gets out. She's there strictly for the fun of getting guys off with her mouth and hands. She doesn't get to taste it very often since the guys all wear rubbers, but she told me that making it throb and hearing him moan and seeing his semen in the rubber do it for her. If you play by her rules, you can make a friend who'll suck you off now and then and what guy can resist making a friend like that?"

A thought was niggling in my brain. "Are you bi or something?"

He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not attracted to guys unless they look good in a dress. I guess that's my little kink, but I'm not going fishing for your trouser trout, regardless of how drunk you get me."

I played it cool, but it was a relief. I'm not attracted to men, either, but the thought of getting an expert BJ was nice.

Softly, "I'd like to try her if she wants."

"You'd never regret it and it makes for an interesting fantasy when you're taking care of business when Penny can't be there to help, ya know?"

She travels on business, sometimes for a week or two at a time. It would be nice...

"How does this work? Do you call her or what?"

"I'll give her your phone number. She'll call you if she's interested. You might go to the drug store and buy some condoms in the mean time."

When I got home, I was still harder than Chinese arithmetic. I didn't try to be quiet. I figured if Penny was arousable, I'd get some tonight. I was a needy boy.

I wasn't disappointed. I stripped nude and got into bed to spoon with her, making sure my hardness pressed on her hip and ass. She moaned softly and reached back to feel my hard cock. "Is there something you need, cowboy?"

I got into the spirit quickly. "Yes, ma'am. I've been out on the trail, punching cattle for days and I just got back into town. Can you help a poor cowpuncher out?"

She handled my cock, stroking it back hand behind her, making it feel pretty nice. "Ummm, is this what you punch cattle with? Is it like punching a time clock?"

"No, ma'am, I love poking my puncher into pretty women like you. Do you like being punched?"

"No, I don't. I do like being well fucked by a horny cowboy, though. Do you think you can fuck me into this mattress?"

"Oh, ma'am, I can't think of anything nicer to do for you. Do you like being well fucked?"

She took my hand around her hip and to her slit. "What do you feel, cowboy?"

I moved my finger around, leaving no part of her bare sex untouched. "It feels very warm and wet and slippery, ma'am."

She flipped onto her back, opening her thighs. I slid two fingers inside her and began an in and out fucking movement.

"That's nice, cowboy. Do you have anything longer to put in that?"

"Yes, ma'am!" I moved on top of her, sliding my hard cock up and down her slit. She liked that movement. She coordinated her pelvic thrusts to get the maximum stimulation from my cock onto her pussy, especially her clit.

I tried to maneuver to push it inside her, but she just giggled and moved to avoid being impaled for now. Trying different angles and approaches, I finally slid into her. We both love the initial penetration of my cock into her pussy. I slowed down to give her the maximum pleasure, but once I was fully inside her, I began to fuck her in earnest.

She moaned and met my thrusts with her pelvis to get maximum penetration. She wrapped her heels around my ass, opening herself up as much as she could. I alternate between kissing her deeply and gasping for breath as we fucked vigorously. Placing my right hand on her left breast, I first cupped it and then moved my fingers to scissor her nipple, rubbing and pinching it to maximum hardness.

I tried to take my time to give her a long ride and a nice one. We've been lovers for about eight years and I believe we know each other's needs and moves as well as any couple could. I love the feeling of being hard and enjoying the warm pleasure her vagina gives me. She's told me she loves how my hardness makes her feel good, too.

For awhile, we just made love. I didn't want to finish just yet. I wanted to stay coupled with my lady. She likes a good long fuck, too. The thing is my mind began to wander and the image of cute Tammi on her knees, sucking my hard cock began to turn me on. Before I knew it, I was fucking her more deeply and rapidly and I felt myself tipping over the edge to shoot my goo inside her.

She needed more, so I fucked her as long as I could stay hard and then I pulled out of her and got between her thighs to kiss and lick and suck on her hard clit. I pushed two fingers into her, feeling just how wet she'd become after I came inside her. I could taste our combined juices in her slit as I fingered and sucked her, bringing her to a very nice climax. I kept at it until she pushed my head away.

I licked some of our secretions up to share with her and we kissed and cuddled together. I pulled the covers up over both of us to stay warm and we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I put on my robe and went down to the kitchen to catch a beautiful smile from Penny which I returned, followed by a delicious kiss. She handed me a cup of coffee and a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. I have the most considerate lover in the world.

We ate in companionable silence just smiling at each other and occasionally sharing a touch.

"Last night was lovely, dearest. It was just what I needed and I'd guess you did, too."

"We had quite a chat at the pub. I was so horny when I came home. I'm glad you needed it, too. Making love with you is heavenly."

"Definitely. I love you so much!"

She frowned for a moment. "I have to go to Toronto on business for about a week and a half."

I squeezed her hand. "That sucks. I wish I could come along. I could help release the tensions so you can negotiate a better deal or something."

She smiled and kissed me on the lips, lingering for a moment. "My dearest, I'd never get any work done. I'd have to be in our room, taking advantage of you."

I held her hand to my lips and kissed her fingers with which she caressed my cheek. "You have a good point, but it would be fun, you've got to admit."

She chuckled again. "I've got to finish my packing, darling. My flight leaves in two hours and I still have to go though airport security."

"Do you need a ride?"

"No, I just take a cab on the company card. It works out well and I can come home and see if I can wake you the same way you woke me last night."

"I hope you do, sweet heart. I love you so much."

She brightened up a lot. "I love you, too, dearest. I'll miss you."

"Me, too."

I had to go to work, but I stayed with her until her cab came to kiss her good bye.

At the office, I cleaned up the usual morning trivia and settled down to work on a project I'd taken on.

My conversation with Scott came up in my mind. I sent him a text. "Is your friend free this week? I have free time."

After a few moments, he responded. "Join me for a drink after work? The usual place at 6:00?"

"Sounds great! I'll be there."

I arrived at the club about ten minutes early and I got a table for three. I wasn't sure Tammi would come along, but I saw no problem in planning for the possibility. I considered ordering drinks for everybody, but I just wasn't sure what they liked, so I just ordered a glass of white wine for myself to sip on.

Scott arrived about five minutes late with Tammi right behind. I stood to shake Scott's hand and then Tammi's. She took my hand gently but in a full grip. Some women only use their fingers, but I liked how she shook my hand, smiling and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Hi Scott, hi, Tammi. That's a very pretty dress you're wearing tonight. Is it new?"

She seemed pleased I noticed. "It's brand new. We got it in the shop last week and I decided to wear it tonight. I'm glad you like it. Some of the older fashions are being recycled and I think they look more romantic that the newer designs."

Scott laughed. "If you get her started on fashion, she'll talk your ear off. It's her life, you know. Her father made her a partner in her mother's store when she passed away and now Tammi is the manager and chief buyer and bottle washer."

"I didn't know what you did, actually. What's the name of your shop?"

She smiled. "Ruby's Fashions. We sell better dresses, fine lingerie, and we have a dressmaker on staff to custom fit whatever the customer wants. I have her fit all of my dresses to flatter my figure and she does that for all the girls working in the shop. We like to show our customers how good they can look with the right tailoring and foundation garments."

I scratched my ear. "I think I've heard of your shop. My fiancé has bought some things from you."

Tammi grinned. "Yep. She's one of our regulars. I like her. She has good fashion sense and she's a very nice woman."

I laughed. "I'd better not tell her you're my friends. She already spends a big chunk of her paycheck in your shop."

Tammi smiled. "Too late. She's a valued customer and she gets a good break on what she buys. I like cultivating the women in the business community. They're a great source of referrals and I love making them look just that much better. It gives them confidence."

"Do you sell hosiery, too?"

"Naturally. We have many lines of the best silk and nylon leg wear. That's the secret to looking your best, you know. Do you like the stockings I'm wearing tonight?"

She hiked her skirt to just above her knee caps. Her stockings looked sheer and a little shiny with seams in the back and those fancy patches at the heel that seem to make them look even more classy.

I gulped and stammered a little bit. "Yes, they are really elegant. What do you call that style?"

She grinned. "French heels. I think more of my customers manage successful seductions with these than any other lingerie we sell. I always have a number of pair in my own wardrobe and I keep extras in my desk drawer at work in case I run one."

I smiled back at her. "You're giving me ideas about what to get her for Christmas. I love how those look."

"Good. I suggested them to her more than once, so if you come around to the store, I'll help you pick out what she needs."

"That sounds very nice. Thank you very much!"

She canted her head a little and looked at me piercingly. She seemed to come to a decision. "I like you, Joe. Scotty said I would and he said I could have you now and then. Do you consider oral sex cheating?"

I gave this question the deliberation it deserved. Scotty was proud of her oral skills and I just loved the idea of getting a really good BJ. "Penny and I discussed that once. We agreed that a one-time BJ or something wasn't really cheating if I didn't put my cock into any other parts of the girl. She got me to agree that she could get her pussy eaten but nothing more. It's sort of an open relationship, I guess, but no fucking."

Tammi considered that for a moment, too. "Penny isn't fucking anybody else, but sometimes on those long business trips, she goes to a lesbian bar to find some girl to eat her pussy. She likes to eat other girls, too."

I was stunned for a moment before I remembered a couple of things. "Well, I guess that explains the panties I found in her bag after a trip. They were well-used, but I didn't recognize them. She passed it off as just an old pair she didn't wear very often, but they were a size smaller than what she usually wears. I guess I know where they came from now."

"I've talked with her about this before. She promised she was going to tell you before you guys tied the knot. She's certainly bi, but she's certainly in love with you. I know that for certain. I think some honest communication will help you two. I don't want to lose two customers to a misunderstanding.

"I feel better about this, though. Do you want a nice BJ? I'd love to suck your fiance's cock if you'll let me. Scotty said you'd like it."

"OMG, the thought that my beautiful fiancé is getting her pussy licked by another woman is amazing. Do you do other girls, too?"

"I prefer sucking on cocks, but I've been with other women, too. Only friends. I don't want to pick up some random girl at a bar. It's just my personal preference, really. I'd love to suck your cock, Joe. Do you want to get some head from a guy in a dress?"

My erection was visibly tenting my slacks. My mouth was dry and I was breathing rapidly. "shit, yes, Tammi. I'd love to get a blowie from you. I love your conservative look. Looking down at you while you take care of my cock would be heavenly."

She leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. She whispered, "Your place or mine? I'd love to suck you off in your fiancé's bedroom. That would be so sexy."

It didn't take long to decide. Like maybe three seconds. "Follow me."

Scotty grinned from ear to ear. "You kids have fun and be careful. I'm going to get dinner and go home. See you at the office on Monday, Joe."

I looked at Tammi. "You have a car?"

"Yes. I'll follow you."

I pulled into the garage and she parked right behind me. She came into the garage and I closed the door and took her hand to lead her inside.

Tammi didn't waste time. "Where's the bathroom, Joe? I'll meet you in the bedroom in a moment. Don't do anything 'til I get there. I like my men dressed."

I hung my jacket on the hall tree and walked to my room. I turned on the light and sat on the bed.

She walked into the room, smiling and licking her lips. My cock got harder in my pants, but I didn't do anything about it, yet. I'd been briefed.

She really was gorgeous. Her dress was very conservative, but in a subtle floral print. The skirt was quite full, ending just below her knees. The top of the dress had this little sleeves that are barely there and a low neckline that almost showed off her bra. It fit her beautifully. It was tailored to show off her figure perfectly. I admired her lovely breasts for a moment.

She noticed where my gaze had strayed and seemed to enjoy my attention. Her shoes were black with low heels. She accepted my admiration for a moment and then she came up to me, hugging me closely. I could feel my cock against her tummy and her breasts against me as she wiggled sensuously against me, teasing me.

12