A Trans Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a sweet kiss on my lips and then backed away just enough to reach my zipper between us. She pulled it down and gently felt inside my trousers for my hardness. It was hard, but not difficult to find.

She stroked my cock gently with her hand and I moaned softly. She kissed me again and then dropped to her knees. Taking her time, she fished my cock out of my boxers into the light, caressing it gently. "Very nice. I love a circumcised cock."

She took the tip into her mouth, savoring the taste and aroma. I'd been leaking precum and she enjoyed licking that off of my cock.

Slowly, she took my cock into her mouth, carefully keeping her teeth off of it. With a slow fucking movement, she sucked me in and out of her, increasing the depth just a little bit each time. I was amazed at how easily she took my length into her mouth and then her throat. She had one hand on my scrotum and the other wrapped around my ass, squeezing my butt. I felt a little off-balance, but she did a great job of keeping me upright as she gradually pushed me toward the pinnacle, stopping when she sensed I was close to shooting my load.

She pulled off of me and encircled the base of my prick with her fingers, applying just enough pressure to stop the inevitable explosion. She pressed her cheek against me and held me affectionately for a moment until the urge to come passed.

Wrapping my cock in her little hand, she kissed and then licked the tip. She began a stroking motion familiar to every guy and licked and swirled her tongue in a very sexy way. She was an artist, truly enjoying her work. She got me close again to my orgasm, but used the squeeze technique again to forestall the inevitable.

I was moaning and caressing her hair as I often did my wife when she gave me head. I brushed her hair out of the way so I could see her face. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but she was deeply involved in her work. She smiled lovingly at me, though, convincing me that she appreciated my caresses, too.

At that moment, I realized she just loves making men happy and that the happier I was, the happier she would be.

"You're such an amazing girl, Tammi. I've never had better head than what you do. I love you, dear. I love what you do. Thank you so much!"

That seemed to please her and she gave me a kiss on my tummy before she returned to my cock, taking it deeply into her mouth. She swallowed it this time. I mean she literals swallowed as much as she could slip down her throat and the feeling of her swallowing my cock was amazing. I've never had anything like it before. She gently stroked my balls as she swallowed my cock and caressed my ass. Her finger crept over my butt to the crack and then she found my rosebud and circled it with her finger tip.

I was moaning and she began to work her finger tip into my ass, slowly advancing it to find my prostate and to begin to massage it. She continue the swallowing motion on my cock and to massage my balls. She was rapidly transporting me to heaven. I was almost there and she decided to end my misery, coordinating her prostate massage, cock swallowing and just all of the loving she'd bestowed on me.

I began to tip over the edge, truly in tears. I'd never had such a fantastic blow job and I felt my balls void into her throat. She, of course, felt the spasms of my cock and pulled back to let her mouth fill up with my semen. All I could do was hang on, stand up, and come.

She helped me stay upright as she sucked the rest of my spunk from my cock and then she pushed me back onto my bed. I flopped back onto my back, pulling her on top of me and I held her tightly. I gave her kisses around her eyes, her cheeks and onto her neck.

She relaxed in my arms for a few moments and gave me one sweet kiss on my lips. "Dear Joe, you taste wonderful. Thank you for letting me suck you off. Maybe again? Some time when your beautiful Penny is away, enjoying other pleasures?"

"The pleasure was surely all mine, love. What can I do for you? May I give you head, too?"

She looked at me lovingly. "No, dear, I got what I needed. I don't need anything else, but I hope we can do this again. You're perfect. Penny is a very lucky girl and so am I."

She got up and went to the master bath, returning looking as she had when I first saw her that night.

"Come by the store, dear. We'll pick out some things to please Penny and maybe I can get another nice tip from you in my office, if you like."

I got up and pulled myself together to escort her to the door, thinking that if she gave that kind of service to other men, she should be able to double her business.

"Thank you, Tammi. You're one in a million."

She kissed me once more and opened the door to go to her car.

12