A Transitional Tale

Story Info
The story of my first time dressing in public.
8.8k words
4.49
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The transition into the unknown from the known often passes by without notice and soon enough I'd be sliding down a rather slick slope completely unbeknownst to me!

It all started out innocently enough. A few friends and had planned to meet at a "hippy gathering" occurring not very far away from where we lived and I really did need to get out. Having finally solidified our plans after much debate I packed my cooler full of goodies, camping gear, a backpack full clothing and whatnot, a folding chair, as well as my drum and headed on out. We'd decided to simplify things and just meet in the upper parking lot then move later and let me tell you, it felt great to get out of the city.

Simply hitting the road felt great but pulling into that parking lot? My goodness it felt fantastic! The smell of fresh air entering my car with the breeze was mentally intoxicating. To then smell great food cooking and wafting through the air along with people laughing? I was back in my element for sure! Seeing my friends cars, I pulled as near them as I could, parked and got out. After stretching a bit I opened the trunk and grabbed my backpack and a chair then walked over to where they had parked as well as set up some chairs in the shade.

Nearing the group I greeted them with a wide sweeping wave of my free hand saying "Hi guys, it feels so great being here finally." having now caught wind of the wonderful cooking I continue, "The food smells great too. I'm seem right on time!" while setting down my backpack and setting up my chair then taking a seat.

As I do Paul asks me, "Wanna beer Jon?' continuing with, "We've got plenty!"

"Sure Paul, I'd love a beer right about now." I answer. After passing through a few hands I'm treated to an ice-cold Avalanche Pale Ale. Taking the bottle and popping the top with a lighter I take my first sip, letting out an audible "Ah!"

We clink bottles and each take a deep sip. "Cheers gentlemen" we say as we all take another sip.

"So, what's on the agenda for the evening?" Mark inquires.

"Really not much planned tonight as it's Thursday and people are just starting to trickle in." Marley, Paul's wife blurts out while washing some lettuce for a salad continuing, "But, some people are going to head to the dome to do some drumming and enjoy a fire from what I've heard." We all started talking about how long it's been since we've been together at a festival to drum and have fun as we begin getting food.

As we are finishing eating perfectly grilled pieces of beef tenderloin, grilled garlic potatoes, and green beans relaxing and enjoying the afternoon, I notice a woman attempting to put up a tent but having great difficulty. She's alone in camp and that caught my attention right away as a single man. As such I watch and wait for someone to arrive. After waiting awhile and nobody showing up and not having much to do considering we just ate I got up saying, "It looks like this woman could use a hand with her tent so I'm going to go help her out." as I started walking over to her.

"Hi there, my name's Jon and I couldn't help but notice you're having a bit of trouble with your tent." I say offering her my hand and continuing, "Would you like some help?"

"Sure," she said taking my hand, shaking it firmly. "My names C.C. Jon, it's a pleasure to meet you" she continues.

"Let's see what we've got here." I say as I start to assess the situation. Noticing she simply has some of the poles in the wrong place we straighten things out and in no time had her tent set up.

"Thanks Jon," she says, continuing, "I don't know if I would have been able to get it up. I lost the instructions and I've never set it up by myself before."

"Not a problem C.C., I'm glad I could be of assistance." I respond wiping a bit of sweat away from my brow.

"Can I offer you a drink?" C.C. asked me as she opens a cooler, "I've got beer or I was going to crack a bottle of wine and enjoy some food. The choice is yours." After a bit of thinking and seeing the opportunity to share a meal with a beautiful, seemingly single woman, I seize the moment and take her up on the latter option, a few glasses of wine over a meal!

"I would absolutely love to enjoy a meal with you. So, I'll have the later!" "Let me just go let my friends know and I'll be right back." I said as I started walking back over to my friends to let them know. "Hi guys, the woman I was helping with her tent asked me to stay for dinner so we're going to relax and have dinner at her camp." I say grabbing my backpack and chair then turning around to start walking back to C.C's camp. As I turn my back smiling to myself as I walk away I say, "Don't wait for me, who knows how tonight's going to turn out!"

"Have fun Jon, we won't wait up for you!" is about all I hear as I'm walking away.

When I got back to C.C's camp and set down my stuff I noticed she'd already opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses, and had them set out on the cooler. She smiled at me then patted the ground next to her saying, "Come and sit by me Jon." Sitting down next to her she handed me a glass of wine and I offered a toast, "To new friendships." We clinked glasses and began to sip on our wine and indulge in small talk, tentatively dipping our toes into each others business.

As we enjoyed one another's company and quickly polished off the wine we laid back and started looking at the sky talking about the cosmos. I could hardly believe she was into astronomy too. "My kind of lady!"I remember thinking listening to her turn me on with her astronomic knowledge sipping on good wine.

After we sat looking at the sky talking about the universe for a long time she looked over at me and said, "Jon I'm starting to get kinda sleepy." continuing as she rubbed her eyes, "I think I got a bit carried away with the wine."

I responded by saying, "I'm getting kind of sleepy too. Let's nap!" With that we feel asleep laying there on the ground. We must have been out for a few hours as when I woke up she had out grilled chicken which mixed with couscous and vegetables. She also had naan and hummus as well as two glasses of wine poured and breathing atop a cooler. There was also a bowl of mixed berries set out on the cooler next to a plate of angel food cake. Within no time this woman had put together one heck of a meal! I sat down on one side of the cooler facing the sunset and she the other as we picked up our glasses of wine for a toast.

Raising my glass to hers for another toast I said, "To good food and good friends." We sipped on the wine and as I took a quick second sip she said, "Please, help yourself."

"It looks so good C.C.!" I reply as I take a piece of naan and dip it into the hummus. "Thank you. Our camp food will likely be great but I'm really glad I'm here enjoying your company instead. In that regards you've certainly got them beat!" I say as I take my first bite.

We ate and drank, shared our stories, laughing a lot while we got to know one another. She was to have met with her "on and off" husband at the festival but he stiffed her. So, she had food for two and nobody with which to share. She also mentioned working as a nurse and maintained a home away from her husband for now while they contemplate getting a divorce.

Having myself recently finalized a divorce we talked about all the various complexities of such things and how it worked out for me. She was especially amused that the day we finalized our divorce that we got on a plane and went on vacation together to celebrate! Having finished both the wine and food we moved on to mixed drinks made of Malibu Coconut Rum, a more potent spiced rum, and a splash, literally, of pineapple juice. She mixed up such yummy drinks one wouldn't know they contained about 30% alcohol!

As we continued sipping our drinks, laughing and talking, finding we have much in common, the night quickly passed by. It was like we slipped into our own universe and time was flowing differently for us. As if no time had passed, but, it had to already be about two or three in the morning, as people were now walking back from the fire, and a friend stopped by to offer us some moonshine he had come across.

We each took a big swig and thanked him as he walked off with a nod saying, "Good night." I don't remember who initiated it, heck, we both probably did at this point, but, she and I began kissing as we turned towards one another. At first using tentative, probing pecks, our noses rubbing playfully. The tentative first pecks and tenderness quickly escalating to tongues darting between interlocked and rubbing lips. It was fantastically luscious as she's a great kisser!

Her knees suddenly buckled and she began to fall but I managed to grab her head and waist and slowly lowered her down. Ever the opportunist she quickly gained the upper position and mounted me holding my arms to the side with her legs as she ground her crotch into my crotch while kissing me passionately.

The lust was amazing and we couldn't part. Soon enough though she and I had worked our way over to the door of her tent and while we continued our embrace she unzipped the door of her tent and we slithered in still maintaining our embrace, kissing madly, my hands slipping up her body to her plump bosom. As we got into her tent she pushed my hands away zipped up the tent and immediately removed her blouse as well as underlying bra and out sprung the most amazing breast's I've ever seen. A real good handful with beautiful areola and nice big, perky nipples that stuck out begging for suckling! And the sexy Irish rose tattoo she had above her right breast really turned me on!!!

No longer able to resist, I reach over to take one of her now moist nipples into my mouth as I remove my shoes and socks. As I suck on her nipples and kiss her breasts she begins to coo and throws her head back while placing her hands under her breasts. Noticing this I grab a hold of her nipples and pinch them a bit, pulling on them then alternating between this and a bit of oral ministration. She then leaned forward and began unzipping my pants, sliding them down my legs.

Helping by pulling one leg through I take my hands from her heaving breasts to reach between her waist and panties to slide her skirt and panties off. As she gets herself out of her skirt and panties completely I take off my shirt and boxers, then she takes them from my hands throwing them over her shoulder while leaping onto me, rubbing her now nude body against mine as she giggles, a huge smile upon her face. The passion of the moment was intense to say the least.

Looking deep into my eyes as she slid her breasts along my body, pulling them up tight against me. Starting at my still flaccid cock and working all the way up my body, stopping to rub her nipples against mine before continuing on to my mouth. As she reached my face I again took one of her nipples into my mouth, placing tender bites a the base while gently caressing its length with my lips and tongue, kissing her areola. She went back down for another round of this treatment but I had other things in mind! As she worked her way up on this pass I decided to slide my body down so as to place my mouth on her vagina. Her wonderful smell clearly emanating from her vagina was driving me crazy!

As her nipple approached my face I began my decent, gently kissing the skin between her breasts as I passed by, kissing my way down her body as I slid against the floor of the tent. With her mound now at my mouth I suck deeply, taking her gorgeous, puffy pussy as far into my mouth as it would go. Sucking her outer labia into my mouth, parting her inner labia with my tongue. After a bit of this treatment I release the vacuum seal I'd created using my lips as I stuck my tongue deep into her tasty, moist vagina. She started grinding her pussy into my mouth as I lay on my back enjoying her moaning and cooing. It was fantastic and her taste was just as good as her smell, heavenly!

As she rode my face she turned, then leaned back and looking over her shoulder to stare me in the eyes said, "Jon, you eat my pussy so good. If you keep that up you're going to make me cum!" With that I picked up the pace of my tongue lashing of her vagina and clit, alternating between encircling her clit with my tongue and plunging it deeply into her hot vagina. Occasionally lapping up and down her pussy with my tongue. After a bit of that treatment I began circling my tongue around entirely of her pussy, her tasty juices now covering my face.

After some time riding my face C.C. decided to switch things up and turned to take my semi-hard cock into her mouth while also lifting one of her legs over me to place her moist, succulent snatch back in my face. In no time at all she had me at full mast and was taking me deep into her mouth, gagging each time she took all eight inches of my rock hard cock into her mouth. She licked all around my head and as she did I licked her clit in rhythm much to her delight. This must have really turned her on as she came almost immediately. Her body began to convulse involuntarily and her thighs wrapped tightly around my head.

This was more than I could take and soon shot a load deep into her mouth. There was so much cum as I was very turned on that she had to start taking her lips off but was able to quick swallow. After she did she then slammed her mouth all the way back down around my cock like a champ. As the last pulses of cum shot from my penis some dripped from her mouth and onto her stomach as she looked me deeply in the eyes, sperm running down and dripping off her chin. My body spasmed I came so hard but she never let my cock fall from the grip of her lips. C.C. can suck some cock, that much is for sure!!!

Having each just cum we collapsed on the floor of her tent. Reaching with a foot she grabbed a blanket which she brought up and I took from her sexy feet. We wrapped it around ourselves snugly and she placed her head on my chest and a hand on my breast. As I lit a cigarette and took a deep drag. "So, let's talk about sex baby." she said as she took the cigarette from my mouth, taking a drag and handing it back.

Puffing on the cigarette I reply, "You and me, all the good times, and the bad times that will be?"

She laughed and we got to talking about sex. "Do you like bondage at all Jon?" she asked.

I replied, "I do, but really have to trust the person to feel comfortable enough." "How about pain play C.C?" I asked.

"I love pain play Jon. Being spanked, having my nipples clamped and pinched, my pussy spread wide open." was her reply as she shifted her head and looked me in the eyes.

"What other kinky shit are you into Jon?" she continued with a smile on her face as she started sliding up my body, her warm breasts pressing up against me again felt wonderful. When she arrived at my face we rubbed noses and then kissed deeply, our tongues intertwined and sliding against one another, darting in and out of one another's mouths.

After breaking our embrace she looked at me and in a somewhat inquisitive tone asked, "You don't mind kissing me after I blew you?"

"Well, I didn't even think about it really, I just wanted to kiss you." I answered moving my face closer to hers, again locking lips with this gorgeous creature.

After more kissing she stopped and asked, "Can you taste yourself?"

"Yeah, now that you've mentioned it." Kissing her and clearly pausing to taste I continue, "Before I didn't really notice as it wasn't on my mind." I replied, unconsciously licking my lips.

Noticing that I did this she continued with her inquisition, "Have you ever tasted cum more directly?"

"If I'm honest, yes, my own." I replied, my skin noticeably flushing.

"Tell me how you did it." she asked looking me in the eyes while rubbing her knee into my crotch while biting the tip of her tongue.

I took a final drag off my cigarette answering, "Okay. One time when I was jacking off I decided to just fucking do it as I had been curious what it tasted like for some time but always lost the urge to taste myself after cumming. So having resolved that now's the time I came into my hand, tossed it into my mouth quickly swallowing it all."

"Did you like it?" she asked with a slight up tone.

"I'd say I was neutral on it. It wasn't good and it wasn't bad." I answered snubbing out the cigarette just outside the door of the tent and zipping it back up.

As I leaned in getting under the blankets next to her she opened her arms welcoming me in for a snuggle. As she wrapped her body around me she asked again but with a bit more of a demanding tone this time, "So Jon, tell me more about your kinks and fetishes? You're not getting away without answering this question with more details."

As I turn around, taking her into my arms I answer as we stare deep into each others eyes while holding each other tight, "Well, for one, I really enjoy feet." I start rubbing her cheek with one hands as I reach for a foot continuing, "If they're well-kept and relatively clean mind you, but, if they are? My goodness! I find a woman's feet highly erotic. Especially if she gets into it too. A nice foot message when she comes home with sore feet, a glass of wine waiting."

As I began nibbling on her earlobe I reached for her feet and start massaging them continuing, "Tickling's fun too. Again, especially if she's also turned on by it. This plays into the whole attention to her feet after work thing and serves as wonderful foreplay prior to sex." Now kissing down her neck and lightly tickling her feet I continue, "I'm also a fan of light bondage and pain play but am not into degradation at all. That's just not my thing. I'm far too compassionate and nurturing for that kind of stuff." I say pausing to think and grasping her feet in my hands. "Hum, what else can I say here?" I say contemplating.

While I do I lean in and start gently rubbing my forehead against hers keeping our eyes locked as I hold her feet in my hands. "Oh yeah, I'm also a fan of dodging, public play, group sex, and find a threesome highly arousing. That a good enough start?" I ask quickly placing my hands on her ass as we keep our eyes locked and start laughing.

After gazing into each others eyes for sometime I lean my head to the side and we started kissing. "That does give me some things to think about my kinky boy." She replied between kissing me back, her eyes closing she asks, "What's dodging anyway?"

As we continue kissing I pause just long enough to laugh and respond quickly by saying, "It's basically having risky public sex and if you get caught you run, hence the name!"

"I love it!" she said as she thew her legs back and we continued our passionate embrace pausing to ask, "Jon, I don't want you to take offense to any of what I'm about to say, but, I've been with a few women in my days and having sex with you reminds me more of having sex with them than with a man. You're so gentle and tender as well as attentive. And my god you're good at eating pussy!"

Kissing her back and nibbling on her lower lip I reply, "Go on sweetie, I'm listening." "Have you ever dressed up in women's clothing or thought about it Jon? she asked continuing as her hands ran along my sides, "You've got such a nice body for it and I think you'd look sexy as hell!"

"Well C.C., when I was young I did try on a neighbor girls swimsuit after using it for my masturbatory pleasure." Rolling off her I light a cigarette and continue as I unzip the door for air, "Later during adolescence my girlfriend left her panties at my house. She "accidentally" left them at the side of my bed and I ended up sniffing them as I jerked off after she'd left. Surprised by then wanting to try them on I did and after looking in the mirror and posing a bit I wrapped them around my cock and masturbated. As I was about to cum I pulled out, unfurled them on the bed, cumming hard all over them, reminiscing of she and I's encounter that afternoon."