A Transitional Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look really good girlfriend!" C.C. shouted as she apparently was admiring me too. "But, I think one more of these will touch off your ears really well and make you look more girly." she said pulling out another ear bar then placing it on my tragus. As she stepped back to look at me again she said "Yes! That's it." as she tilted her head and started taking out another ear bar which she then placed on my other tragus. "Babe with some light make up you'll be stunning. You'll hardly look at all like a man, especially with your Adam's Apple covered. Seriously, you're hot!"

I had to admit that with all signs of my masculinity covered I did look feminine and pretty. Looking at myself again I thought some more then said aloud, "Hell, I might even want to fuck me babe! My mind doesn't know what to do. It sees a pretty girl and wants to fuck her but it knows that girl it wants to fuck is me!" We both giggled then she asked me to take a seat so she can apply some make up and quick do my hair.

Sitting down I lit up a cigarette to smoke while she starts brushing my hair. "Have you ever worn braids?" she asked leaning forward while looking around my head to see into my eyes while continuing, "You've got the prefect face for them."

"Once when I was younger my sister put my hair into braids but that's about it." I replied.

"Well, we're going to get you into some braids quick today lover!" she said as she started dividing my hair down the middle to start forming two braids. About ten minutes later when she'd finished braiding my hair she asked me to turn around and look at her. After looking at me for a bit she clapped her hands and placed them on my cheeks. "You look so pretty baby." she said as she leaned in and started to passionately kiss me. I closed my eyes and we continued to kiss until her stomach grumbled making us both laugh.

"Someone's hungry!" I said as we quick kissed.

"We've got to get going if we're to catch breakfast. Let me quick get a bit of make up on you." she said as she started brushing on some light foundation. As she started doing my make up she realized I was a bit scruffy. And I was a bit as I hadn't yet shaved. So I got up and went to my bag to get out my razor as well as all-purpose camp soap to start shaving.

"While you shave I'm going to quick get ready myself." she said continuing as she opened a bottle of water and took a sip, "When your done we'll get you made up and see if we can still catch the tail end of breakfast." as she held out the bottle offering it to me. Taking the bottle of water I took a quick sip then filled a cup I'd found, placed my razor into the cup, then set it down. Splashing water on my hands I then used them to moisten my face. After squirting the soap into my hands I lathered it up, applied this lather to my face, then used a shirt to dry my hands and got to work.

As I finished up C.C. came back in and sat down beside me saying, "Thank you for being willing to do this with me. I'm sure my friends will adore you and I don't even know if your friends will recognize you."

Rinsing the razor in the cup I replied, "You're welcome C.C." Starting the final strokes of my shave I continued, "Let's stay away from my friends if we can help it though. At least until I get more comfortable in this skin."

As I splashed some water on my face then again grabbed my worn shirt and started to dry off my face and hands she replied, "Okay sweetie." Leaning over to kiss her I finished dried my hands and dropped my shirt, placing my hands onto her hips.

"I appreciate that C.C.. I'm still a bit taken back." I mumble during a short interlude in our oral explorations. We broke our now passionate embrace and she got to work applying a light foundation as well as a bit of highlighter to my cheekbones followed by a modest amount of blush. Once she was satisfied with her work she applied mascara, as well as eyeliner under my eyes, and a reddish-brown eye shadow to my eyelids. Her final touch was a bit of lipstick followed by lip gloss. Which after applying she stuffed into the overbust with a wink and a pat to my breast.

"There." she said as she finished and was leaning over to grab the mirror for me to see. She handed it to me and when I looked at myself all dolled up I nearly lost it in my pants. Seriously! As I sat in disbelief of the fact that the pretty girl before me in the mirror was in fact me she asked, "So, what do you think of yourself now sweetie?"

"I'm shocked really!" I whisper as I turn towards her and look into her eyes. After taking another moment to move the mirror around while changing poses, taking all of me in, I continued, "Thank you for helping me look so pretty baby!"

Almost simultaneously we both leaned in as our lips puckered in preparation for a quick peck we each grumbled, "Let's go eat!"

We quick kiss and I take a deep breath. As I started standing I almost ripped the skirt and probably would have had it not been made of leather. But, it was, and as such I fell onto my side unable to get up. As I sat there laughing at my predicament C.C. ran around the tent laughing hysterically while slapping her knees. When she'd finished her hysteria she walked over and reached her hands down to me offering to help me up and I accepted.

"Ha, ha." I mumbled as I stood up snarkily shaking my head as I dusted myself off and started walking towards the door.

"Oh, don't forget these gloves baby." she said remembering we hadn't put them on and picking them up.

"Can't forget those as they are so sexy!" I replied as I took them from her slipping one as I turned around and the other as we walked towards the door.

Leaving the tent and venturing out in public dressed as a woman for the first time I was a bit nervous and butterflies started stirring in my stomach. But I looked over and there she was holding the tent flap up for me, holding her arm outstretched saying, "Ladies first." That was all the motivation I needed apparently as I walked past her smiling as I ducked out wondering what might be in store for me today dressed as a woman. Walking down the pathway towards the longhouse she grabbed my ass with a devilish grin on her face. She looked over at me smiling as her hand left my ass and she took my hand into hers saying, "Let's go eat my dear, I'm hungry!"