A Trashy Little Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkopps
Darkopps
1 Followers

Looking at the caller I.D first, I pick up. "Yea?"

"It's me."

"Yea."

"Bad news, I need a new one." He rasped.

"What happened to the old one? Hasn't even been 4 months yet."

"Shit broke, fucking piece of shit. I pay a hefty price and you give me something with faulty durability!"

Pause.

"Shit, alright, I'm sorry. Just frustrated, had high hopes. Were good, Yeah?"

"How?"

"Huh...How what?"

"How did it break?"

Nervous Cough. "Just... It Just Stopped... Broke. Fuck do you mean how? Fuck does it matter how? I need a new one!."

Another Pause.

"..It Just Bro--."

Sigh.

"BLOOD! blood. alright?... From the mouth, nose, even the frigg'n eyes!. I'm no fucking doctor, how the fuck would I KNOW how? Not like I could take the shit to the hospital and get a medical report, too much unanswered questions. I don't need that. Best I could do was kick it a bit, see if I could spur it on. Didn't move a muscle. So now i need a new one."

"Find someone else, I don't sell for slaughter."

"IT WASN'T SLAUGHTER! I fed it perfectly, even took it on walks. Besides, everybody knows your the best in the Slave Trade Business. When I go to others, they always get me ones that are drugged. Faces blank as lambs. So lifeless, feels like I'm trying to fuck a blow up doll. With you it's different, fresh as day and so submissive you could take them to grandma's birthday party! No screams... or at least no unnecessary screams, until I get to work with my tools." He gives a throaty chortle.

"Now, I'll pay double this time. I want a Red Hai--."

I hang up shaking my head. That was one set back of being in this type of work, the freaks. Weeks and months of working on a mark, only to sell and have shits like that massacre them.

Surprisingly, as I coasted on the highway my thoughts kept drifting back to Trashy Little Thing. She was a lively thing. Full of fire and life, would be even MORE of a waste if freaks like him butchered her, than if she had gotten away. Perhaps I'll keep her, once I've trained her. Won't need to break her to the extent that she follows all orders like a mindless doll, just so she knows who's boss, I suppose. Could this be love?... ...

" 'Who the fuck, do you fucking think you are, huh?' " He repeated in Trash-- noDiamond's exact haughty manner. Chuckling darkly as he shifted lanes along these cold Miami streets.

"Your everything." he softly whispered in answer.

Darkopps
Darkopps
1 Followers
12