A Treat From Her Sirs

Story Info
Eve wakes up from a nap needing her Sirs.
4.5k words
4.38
4.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirRose
SirRose
2 Followers

Eve yawned as she woke up from her nap, instantly wondering where Alex and Jamie were. She hadn't meant to take a nap--she'd been cock warming Jamie while he watched tv and he'd apparently let her sleep without him coming, and that just wouldn't do. There was still a pulsing between her legs, spurred on by their earlier activities. He hadn't allowed her to touch herself while cock warming him and now she needed more.

Jamie had been sweet enough to put one of their blankets over her while she was sleeping, and had given her a pillow, and her heart ached at the sweetness, only fueling her desire to have him fuck her. She tossed the blanket over the couch and began to wander, her cold feet tapping over the hardwood floors. It had just been her and Jamie for a time, but neither of them had been able to resist Alex, who'd joined them a few years ago. He was still at work, she mused as she looked into the kitchen and found no one. He'd usually be in there snacking if he was.

"Jamie!" She called out in a singsong voice, her red braid swinging behind her.

He'd likely be in his office, but when she peeked in there, no one. She frowned, then took a look into their bedroom, surprised to see Alex scrolling on his phone in their king sized bed. He was younger than her or Jamie but one couldn't tell on first glance. His bleach blonde hair was messy no doubt from him ruffling his hands through it all day, every inch of him unable to be still for longer than few moments. His foot was thumping as his fingers played out an imaginary tune on his leg that jingled his undone belt.

"Alex, what are you doing home?" She asked, her voice a little sultrier than usual. He was spread across their bed without a care in the world, his button up shirt for work opened all the way up, showing his smooth chest. It was her bullseye that she was aiming for, spreading her hands all over him while she straddled him.

"Out getting the mail," he said, not fazed in the slightest. He didn't even put his phone down.

Eve pouted, and ground her hips down over his cock. Alex fought against a moan but wasn't very successful, and that made him set his phone down.

"What's got you so riled up then?" He asked with his usual wicked grin. He got turned on just as easily as she did, and was always willing to play. Jamie, they had to work a little bit more at, but it was always worth the wait.

"I was cockwarming Jamie and fell asleep," she said with a pout, grinding her hips now more firmly, in slow circles that she knew he loved.

He groaned, the sound reverberating in his chest where her hands were resting, and propped his head up with his arm to be able to look at her better. It showed off his chest even more, and she couldn't help herself when she reached up and pressed his nipple between her manicured fingers.

"Fuck," he said. "That explains why I found you on the couch when I came in. I didn't want to wake you up."

"Mm, next time, don't be afraid. You could even just...slip right in," she said as she wiggled her hips. She could feel him fully hard now, trapped beneath his work pants.

"Oh, baby, fuck that would be so hot. You'd love to just wake up with my cock already inside you? I'd start off slow, but once you were awake I'd pound you so fucking hard," he moaned, grinding his hips back up against her. Her clit throbbed and she moaned.

"Yes, oh I'd love that," she said, then threw him a grin that he knew what to make of quickly. She ground against him for a few more seconds, then hopped off and began to saunter away.

"Oh, come on!" Alex moaned, but Eve just laughed as she looked over her shoulder with her best 'come-hither' look. "Where are you going?"

"To find Jamie! He has to finish what he started!"

"Well, what about me?" He asked, and she hated that there was a bit of hurt in there. She hadn't meant for it to come off like that. Eve stopped at the door frame, sliding her hands over her hips then to her ass.

"Well, I'd love it if you joined us," she said, and gave him a wink.

Then she went off running. She knew Alex would chase, and their game began. Eve's giggled spilled through the house as she raced down the stairs, Alex at her back.

"Oh, no you don't!" He threatened as she slid around the corner into the living room. "You don't get to rile me up then run away! Imma get you!"

She laughed at the playfulness in his voice trying to mask itself and be serious, but Alex couldn't be serious, and she loved him for it.

Eve faintly heard the sound of the front door opening and nearly ran into the couch, stopping herself just before she did. Jamie! She raced to the front door, and just as she was about to cross into the entryway, she was swooped up by strong arms and thrown over a shoulder.

"Alex!" She bemoaned, still laughing.

"Now, what do we have here?" She heard Jamie say.

Alex patted her ass, and she let out a little yelp, wiggling her hips again. "Little miss here is impatient for *someone*, and left me all riled up to find you!"

"You know I want both of you," she pouted.

Jamie came into view, a soft patient smile on his lips. How he managed to deal with both of them she didn't know, but he did it with grace. His brown hair was carefully styled, and although he was relaxing for his day off, he still wore a dark green waffle crew neck and casual slacks, with a collection of thin gold chains around his neck. One for her, one for Alex, and one for Jamie himself. She blushed at his inquisitive look.

"Now baby girl," he said, his voice already slipping lower. "You know it isn't nice to tease."

"But Alex is so fun to tease," she shot back, earning her a proper slap on the ass by Alex. She yelped, but it had only succeeded in turning her on more. "Come on, I know I didn't make you come earlier."

"No," he noted, gesturing for them to follow him as he dropped off the stack of mail on the kitchen counter, then went into their back room. "Someone fell asleep."

"You were just so comfy!"

Their back room had originally been a guest room, but Jamie and Alex had constructed a little shed house in their backyard to accommodate guests, leaving this room open for what they'd really intended. The room's walls were dark red, almost purple, textured with a velvet pattern of some fancy design Jamie had insisted on. There was a bench, spots to suspend her, a sex swing, and a lovely king sized poster bed in the middle, with plenty of spots to attach chains or rope. The walls were lined with floggers and rope and paddles of all shapes and sizes. Alex had been new to the kink scene when they'd first met him, their lovely little local barista, but he'd picked up quickly. He was not the dom Jamie was for both of them, but he didn't need to be. And besides, this wasn't a scene they were doing, just a good ol romp.

The bedroom still set the mood as Alex easily tossed her onto the bed. She was only wearing a little pink slip and underwear littered with stars, and she presented herself for her two boys, eyes wide and doe like.

"What would you like me to do sirs?" She asked them both.

When Jamie dommed one or both of them, there was rules, there was a scene laid out for them neatly on the bed with the items he was wanting to use on them. When Alex dommed her in his own style, well, he was particularly fond of rope and had recently begun learning suspensions, though he loved the sex swing nearly just as much. Even when it was just them playing, she still called them both sir. They were both her masters, though not every play session had Alex in a dom role, and not every play session was a scene. It still felt right, and it let her give over that control and fully let loose.

"Stay right there like a good girl," Jamie commanded as he began to undress.

They were both such beautiful men, she didn't know how she'd done it. While Alex was slim and smooth, his years as a runner still obvious through his body, Jamie was broader and full of dark curly hair peppered across his body. They were both nearly the same height, under six foot because she'd never liked that tall of men compared to her own just over five feet, but to her they were like giants.

Once they'd both stripped they came for her, Jamie pulling her slip over her head and Alex pulling off her underwear. She felt warm and ready for them and easily let herself be man handled, humming at their hands skimming across her skin. Jamie's hands were always so warm, while Alex's chill fingers danced pleasant chills down her spine.

"Up on all fours," Jamie said.

She compiled, unable to stop her hips from wiggling as she did so.

"You want both of us to fill you?" He asked

"Yes please, yes sir. I want both of you to fill up my pussy, my ass, my mouth, whatever you want," she said, Jamie tracing her hairline with a soft touch. She closed her eyes and leaned into it, sighing when she felt Alex lightly raking his nails down her back, all the way down to her ass.

"I'll continue where I left off earlier," Jamie said, stroking his half hard cock to fullness. Her mouth watered at the mere sight of it. "Little girl had left me wanting earlier. I was about ready for you to make me cum when I look down and saw you asleep."

"I'm sorry, sir," she said, mouthing kisses along his hip.

"No, I liked that it happened. You looked so peaceful with my cock in your mouth as you slept, I might have you warm my cock at night as well."

She moaned at the thought. She'd wanted to ask but had been too embarrassed. Even after all these years, she was still finding out things she wanted to do with him, with them, but voicing them sometimes was too hard.

"Yes, please, I would love that sir," she said.

"I could keep your cock warm too, Alex," she said, not wanting to leave out the man now gripping her ass in his hand, slapping his hard cock over her cheeks. She looked behind her, pressing her hips back against him. "I'd keep your cock in my hand, keeping it nice and warm while you fell asleep."

"Mm, I might not be able to fall asleep like that," he admitted. "I'd just keep coming until you left me dry."

"Not a bad idea," Jamie mused, his voice thick with want.

"God, I need you in my mouth," she begged. "I need you both to fill me."

"Well, I love to give my good slut what she wants."

Jamie stroked her hair gently, guiding her to his cock. She pressed wet kisses to the top, making sure her mouth was nice and wet before sucking on the tip lightly. His moans egged her own, and she worked to take more of him into her, working her mouth over the first few inches before pushing lower.

"Has she been a good slut?" said Alex, his cock sliding in between her wet folds, then dragging that slickness up to her ass. She shivered and pressed back. Whatever hole he chose she would be grateful for. "With all the mouth and teasing she gave me earlier, I'd said she's been a bad slut."

"Mm, has she? She's being very good for me," said Jamie. He had her hold her head still as he thrusted, not having her take his whole cock yet, but slowly preparing her for it. She closed her eyes and let herself be taken over by the sensations, letting the drool collecting in her mouth cover the cock and drip out the side of her mouth.

Slap!

Her eyes flew open at the sudden pain at her ass, Alex's hand striking the soft flesh. She moaned around the dick in her mouth, and pressed back. He still hadn't chosen a hole! And she was getting impatient.

He laughed when he heard her whines, and gave her another smack on the ass. "Now I can't decide if I want to punish her by fucking her ass."

"Mmm, she might enjoy that punishment," said Jamie. He gathered her hair into each hand and thrust again and again, eyes falling closed as he enjoyed her mouth. She'd spit soaked most of his cock and it made it easier to slid a little bit further down. She was slowly working her way to fully deep throat his cock, but Jamie enjoyed the process, content to enjoy her as she worked.

"Fuck it, I'm impatient," said the other, and finally slid into her cunt.

When the dick in her mouth slid out for a moment she let it go completely out and gasped as another cock entered her.

"Yes! Thank you, sir!" She cried out, pressing back to pull the cock further into her. "Fuck my pussy harder!"

"Mm, so eager," said Jamie, using her braid to pull her back onto his cock.

Finally, what she'd wanted this whole time! She let her eyes close and felt both ends of her being filled. Her pussy was so wet she could hear it every time his hips slammed into her, his balls swinging up and smacking her clit. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and the vibrations were felt all the way up. Both men groaned as they used her like a seesaw, sliding her back and forward. They used her for who knows how long, slowing down when they needed to to draw out their play time before resuming their pounding. She enjoyed all of it, the slow thrusting and the hard pounding, loving just being used by the two men she loved. Finally she worked her way all the way down so everytime Alex pushed her forward her nose met Jamie's base. Jamie let out a groan that filled her entire body with heat.

"Such a good girl, taking my cock all the way down your throat, what a good slut," he said, gripping her hair and pulling her harder onto his dick. Now that he was really into it he would be rougher with her, give her what she needed.

"I still think she needs to be punished," said Alex, his fingers tracing over her puckered asshole.

Jamie tossed the lube over with a smile. "Get her ready then, I think I want to take a turn."

She moaned and pressed her ass back eagerly, shivering slightly when the cool liquid was poured liberally onto her ass. They slowed down, each cock enjoying the feeling of her holes working its magic around them. She tightened her throat and let out her tongue to lap at the underside of the cock in her mouth, and slowed gyrated her hips as a lube coated finger slipped into her ass. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she relaxed into the sensation of her ass being filled. Fuck, she could even feel the finger probing at the wall between her asshole and her cunt.

"Fuck, I love feeling my cock through her ass," moaned Alex, stretching her open and slipping another one in.

"Mm, I can feel her moans through my cock, what a perfect little slut for us."

Warmth bloomed in her chest and spread through her whole body. She loved being owned like this, just a little toy for them to use. The hands on her hair released the strands to stroke her head softly while her ass was stretched open for them, and she let the cock in her mouth go to rest her head against his hip, using one of her hands to slowly stroke him, pressing little kisses to the base.

"Fuck, I'm so full," she moaned. "Sirs, I love being filled up by your cocks, you make me feel so warm."

"Oh, baby." Jamie bent down to claim her mouth.

They kissed as a third finger filled her, and she moaned into his mouth, the man taking the opportunity to dive his tongue into her. She sucked on it once she relaxed into the three fingers stretching her wide open. She was ready, she'd been ready!

"Please, I want your cock in my ass, I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished," she begged, stroking his cock faster now.

"Fuck, I can't deny you when you ask so nicely," said Alex, slipping both his dick and his fingers out of her.

She hated being so empty but she knew she'd be full soon, so so full.

"Well if you're going to take her ass, I want her cunt."

Oh! Even fuller than she'd thought! Eve let the two men toss her around until she was laying on her side, Jamie pressed along her front, Alex against her back, sandwiched in between them. They both radiated warmth and she let herself lean back into Alex's chest, rubbing her ass along his hip as he coated his cock in lube.

"You're gonna feel so nice and tight around me," he whispered into her ear.

Jamie captured her mouth in another kiss as Alex worked his cock inside her. As he pressed inside she moaned and wrapped her arms around Jamie, nails digging into his shoulders. She knew she'd leave marks but knew he wouldn't mind, as he only pressed closer to her, his spit slick dick rubbing up against her legs.

Slowly the cock inched deeper into her ass, already nice and stretched open for him. "Yes, yes, fuck my ass, you feel so good I love feeling full with your cock!" She cried out, pressing her hips back until she'd fully taken him.

His hips met her ass and they both groaned, pausing to take a moment. She knew he had to pause to keep himself from cumming, he always loved to fuck and cum in her ass but he wanted to savor this moment, and wait for the other man to join in. She let her ass relax and pressed kisses into Jamie, gasping as she adjusted to the full feeing inside of her.

"Oh, I want more," she begged, reaching down to grab the other cock, stroking it slowly.

"Fuck, baby, you look so good," Jamie moaned, moving closer so his dick was now rubbing up against her clit.

The surge of pleasure that rushed through her at her clit being touched made her ass clench, and Alex moaned and thrust up. She cried out, and they all began to move--Jamie's dick slid against her clit, she thrust forward to meet it then back against the dick in her ass, chasing both the feeling of being full and her clit giving her bursts of pleasure.

"I want you in me I want you both in me!"

"Mm, I can't deny our good girl," he said, reaching down to slid his fingers over her clit while jerking his cock to prepare himself to slide inside her.

She was lost, eyes closed and body warm as she rocked back and forth, one arm reaching back to grab Alex's hair and pulling him towards her, the other arm still around the Jamie's shoulder, clawing him forward. Slowly the cock at her front began to slide into her pussy as her ass was being fucked, and she cried out, holding onto them as they pounded her.

They didn't give her any mercy, using her body how they wanted to. One had a hand on her hip and was pulling her back and forth onto their cock but her eyes were closed so she couldn't tell which one it was. She couldn't even think, simply filled with the intense sensations of being used for their pleasure. She loved being their whore, their toy to do with what they pleased. It made her clit throb, and almost as if he knew it, Jamie reached between them and began to rub soft circles around her oversensitive clit.

"Oh, it's so much, Sir it's so much!"

"You're going to cum for me, baby girl. Cum all over our cocks," he whispered into her ear.

As his teeth gently nipped at the corner of her ear she obeyed, orgasm rippling through her body as she groaned. She shook as she came, but they held her firm, not letting her orgasm deter them. While he took his fingers away from her clit his hips slammed into her on every thrust, and she rode the pleasure.

"Yes, yes, fill me up, fill up your little slut," she moaned.

Jamie grabbed a handful of her ass, palming it before giving her a firm slap. She yelped, eyes flying open to stare directly into Jamie's eyes.

"Do that again," he said.

Another strike was delivered, then another. She moaned at each one, pushing her hips down onto her cocks.

"Fuck, her ass tightens up every time I spank her," groaned Alex.

"Mm, I want a taste of that hole too."

"We can always make room."

"I want to cum in her ass together with you."

"Fuck that's so hot."

She was so distracted by all the sensations going on in her body she didn't realize what they'd said until moments later, when she moaned and leaned back against the Alex's chest.

Jamie slipped out to lube up his cock, and Alex did the same, temporarily leaving her empty. She let out a whine, which got her a smack on the ass.

"Mm, I want to face Alex now," she said, and temporarily free of both cocks she was able to turn around in Alex's embrace. He sighed and gathered her up for a kiss, one she'd sorely been missing.

SirRose
SirRose
2 Followers
12