A Treat From Her Sirs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the men had different way of kissing--Jamie took her completely, leaving her breathless and dizzy. But Alex's were softer, met her where she was at, and she could even push into him for more, and he met her there too. She settled into his kisses as Alex slicked up his cock with more lube, Jamie's hands running soothing circles on her back as Alex slipped back inside her ass. She gasped into their kiss.

"Oh, you feel so good," she moaned, settling into his gentle thrusts.

She closed her eyes when she felt two warm fingers slick with lube at her back, pressing back and easily taking them. She groaned and shivered when they slipped right into her eager hole.

"Fuck,I can just slip them right inside her. Your ass was just meant to get stretched out, wasn't it?"

"Please, yes, please," she moaned. Words were getting harder to come by, unable to focus on anything but the cock now rocking a little harder into her ass.

Finally, finally, Jamie's slick cock was rubbing up against the one already inside her. Alex slowed down so they could both thrust in as one, and they all moaned together as she took them both inside her warm hole.

"Fuck, it's so fucking tight."

"Oh, your cock feels so good against mine."

"I'm not gonna last long."

Slowly they both began to thrust into her, and she moaned with every one of them. She had no idea what sounds were spilling out of her, but they were all loud now, Jamie grunting and groaning at her back and Alex making the sweetest noises that she soaked up like a sponge. She dully registered a hand coming down to her clit, and she hadn't even noticed how on the edge she was until she was careening over it, cumming while two cocks filled her ass.

She was limp, orgasm heavy in her mind, body in the firm arms of the two men as they took her. She could hear them moaning, whispering sweet nothings into her ear as they told her how close they were, how good she was for them, how much they loved her.

She threaded one hand through Alex's soft hair and one hand came to Jamie's leg--she had to have them touching her in every way possible. Their bodies felt slick with sweat against her and they all moved as one. Her ass had been meant for this. One slid out and the other slid in, then vice versa. At times they thrust in as one and she felt so incredibly full, it felt like a fire was racing through her body.

She knew they were getting close, each in their own way. Alex thrust with reckless abandon, desperate to come inside her. His hips pistoned into her, harder and harder. He always sped up as he was close to cumming, and the little sparks it sent up her spine delighted her. Jamie on the other hand, went deeper. He savored every thrust, bottoming out inside her. She could feel him pulsing inside her, and she knew Alex felt it too.

Then they came in her. Alex slammed as deep as he could, his hands coming around her and holding her as he came deep inside her asshole, filling her up even more. She groaned and leaned her head back, feeling all of his muscles tense and then relax as he stayed there inside her. Jamie was close, she knew, but he loved to stretch out his orgasm. He grinded more into her than thrust, slowly chasing his orgasm. With every slow movement of his hips they both groaned, her and the cock he was grinding up against.

"Oh, fuck babe," Alex whispered. "Cum inside her, I want to feel your cum with mine."

"Yes, please," she moaned. "I want both of your cum filling me up!"

He couldn't take it any more than that. Pushing deep inside her he began to cum, and all three of them let out groans and sighs and heavy breaths as he continued to chase the last bits of his orgasm before slowly coming to a stop. They all lay there panting for a moment before they both slowly slid out of her. She felt so stretched out, so open, and one of them grabbed a large plug from the dresser to keep her that way.

"Thank you sirs," she said as they curled up next to her, one petting her head, the other rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"Thank you for being so good to us."

"You are amazing, you make us feel so good."

They would move and clean up, but for now, she let herself sink into the sweetness that was her boys surrounding her, knowing she was safe.

12