All Comments on 'A Treat's Trick'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars.

Darn, and I'd hoped that he'd stay at the college with his new girlfriend, an instructor in ancient languages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I never saw it coming. I would think that “Kelly” wouldn’t be an acceptable assistant and or slave since she not only was too dense to notice the warning signs but then instead of admitting to her flaws, she tried to come up with excuses. If you are going to have someone as your assistant and safety net, you should have someone who pays attention to everything whether large or small. Nothing should be inconsequential when you have someone looking out for your best interests. It was still an excellent read and your descriptions of that blowjob were superb.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Oh hell yeah:

"Oh, just a jump to the left and then a step to the right..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative.

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 1 year ago

What a fun tale that was, and I enjoyed and applaud your nod to Dr Asimov. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A sequel to this story for Halloween would be really enjoyable. Imagine what Jonas Silversmith and Kelly would be up to on a future Halloween. Would Jonas be enslaving a witch? A succubus? A mortal woman? Or would Jonas and Kelly be living as a couple in another college town, under assumed names and be visited by someone seeking to dominate them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES