A Treat's Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, that copper mane thrust itself down into his lap, pushing hard and deep on his cock, only to slide back and then descend immediately once more. Whatever soft and seductive traits had been there before, now there was only desperation and need, as he felt her fingers tighten on his nutsack, squeezing with just enough force to be uncomfortable.

Some part of him knew that if he succumbed to the siren's call of pleasure, that if he were to just stop resisting and let the impending orgasm rush over him, he would cease to be, but deep down, he knew that resisting was futile, and that in the end, Siobhan was simply too accomplished a cocksucker for him to be able to put up a struggle for much longer.

He had lived a good life over the nearly fifty years. He'd come to the U.S. nearly a decade ago, and found it to be generally a fine and welcoming home, so perhaps his time had come, perhaps he should simply embrace this moment and surrender to this final blast of passion, to end his existence on a high note.

Yes, he decided, it was time to surrender.

Siobhan continued her assault on his cock with raging fury, her mouth attempting to devour his dick again and again, her tongue merciless, offering no opportunity for resistance, and in the end, the struggle was lost.

His hand closed against the back of her head, as he accepted his fate, leaning his head back as the euphoria washed over him like a tidal wave. His balls drew up and he could hear a squeal of delight from around his cock, as his body began to pump load after salty load of jism down her throat, and he felt his very essence drift away, the creature using his cock as a straw.

And with that, Professor Tom Osman died.

...

...

...

...

...

The hand atop Siobhan's head went completely limp as she pulled her lips back and off his cock, the shaft still hard, likely with rigor mortis setting in, she thought to herself. She hadn't looked up at the body when the fingers atop her skull suddenly clenched tightly and shoved her face back down onto the cock with ruthless frenzy, forcing her mouth to barrel down to the base of his shaft once more, but this time, she struggled, trying to pull back up again, only to find that she wasn't strong enough to push the arm away, which forced her to panic.

She reached up with both hands, expecting to feel a drained arm that was going through some reflex action after death, but instead found the arm strong and willful. It held her mouth in place before giving her just enough leeway to draw her head back up, a fearful gasp of air around his cock before the hand slammed her back down again until her nose was pressed against his skin.

"Am I being skullfucked by a corpse?" she thought in terror.

After five or six long thrusts, she was finally allowed to slip loose of the hand's grasp, pulling her head off his cock, tears streaming down her cheeks as she turned those green eyes to look up at the body, only to find the professor wasn't the sunken hollow corpse she expected him to be.

Worse still, the bastard was grinning at her.

"Stop!" she said, her eyes flashing red for only a moment, before they sparked, flickering with red glimmers before fading back to their emerald green. Her ability to control the man, to put him under her thrall, for whatever reason, it was failing her, and that scared her more than anything else had in the 856 years she'd been alive. "Why... what are you?"

"You were warned that you would come to regret this," he said to her, his voice still the same sound it was before, but the tone completely different, almost alien from what it once was. Where as before the man's voice had been soft and timid, now it was hard and definitive. Something had certainly changed inside of the professor, and definitely not in the way she had planned.

He reached a hand down and brought it along the underside of her chin, forcing her to lift her face up, not allowing her to look away, as her mind reeled, trying to think of whatever other magics she knew that she could use to escape.

"Ah, a leanan sidhe. I see," the man said, looking her over. "You should've been so much more careful about what you attempted to eat, little fae." He sounded almost amused by her inability to wriggle free from him. "I would've thought one of your age would have learned to do her homework instead of trying to eat all willy nilly."

Siobhan decided to try again, and thrust her controlling spell hard in his direction, attempting to subvert the man's will to her own, her eyes flashing bright red for one brief moment before the color blinked and faded, and she felt her own resistance give way, as if her own magic was turning upon herself, seceding control to the very man she was attempting to dominate.

"So what did that get you?" he laughed, shaking his head with a sigh. "All you've done now is reinforce the spell even further. Isis' tit, you're probably bound to me for life now, you foolish little succubus. Didn't you learn anything from your first attempt to control me?" He moved to his feet, stretching his arms like he'd been slumbering a long time, before looking down at his swollen pot belly in annoyance. "The professor certainly did love to eat, didn't he? That'll take some work to strip away, but I suppose for everything there is a price."

"You aren't Tom Osman, are you?" she said, her voice a quiet and hushed tone, as if she was worried that raising it might offend him.

"Oh no, no, I am, or rather, I was," he said, pulling one arm behind his head, continuing to force his muscles to relax, as if the man was reacclimating to his own body once more. "Actually, to be extremely specific, you ate Tom Osman, the veil I wore to conceal myself while my energies restored themselves after a great battle."

He moved over to the desk, glancing down at the calendar atop it, considering the date for a moment. Time had passed, though not enough of it.

"October 31st, 1992," he read aloud. "Eight years isn't such a long time, I suppose, although I was intending for it to be a full decade in rebuilding before your damnable interference. When I survived my duel, I was heavily wounded, and in my diminished state, I would've been easy prey for any of my enemies to come in and finish me off. So I co-opted a veil, an identity that I wore like armor, or, perhaps more accurately, a cocoon, enveloping me and carrying on day to day while my energies replenished and my eternal spirit rebuilt its defenses."

"You are a mage, Master?" she said, finding the word rushing from her lips unprompted, and yet, still somehow feeling right and natural when she said it.

"Naturally, little fae," he said. Where as the professor had shuffled around, almost like he was trying to stay in the shadows where ever he moved, this man's very presence commanded the spotlight, and he strode confidently back over from the desk to her form. His faded green eyes, the color of polished jade, had once seemed soft and pliant, but now seemed resolute and unquestionable. "I'm sure you told little Tom your name, but his memories died along with him. So let's see how strong of an enchantment you tried to place upon me. Tell me your name, girl. Your true name."

She knew that she shouldn't, that to tell him her true name would be to submit forever to his will, unable to reclaim her autonomy barring his demise, and yet, she couldn't find it in her to deny his request, and the words leaped eagerly to her lips. "My true name is Siobhan O Cleirigh, Master. If you are not Professor Tom Osman, then who are you, Master?"

"I would've thought it was obvious by now, Siobhan, but perhaps you've stayed hidden from the mage circles for most of your life," he said, trailing a fingertip along her cheek. She felt herself leaning into his touch, finding it incredibly pleasing. "My name is Jonas. Jonas Silversmith. That's the name I allow people to call me, naturally, not my true name. If that name means nothing to you, perhaps the title will. I am the Red Joker."

Siobhan gasped in a combination of shock, fear and awe. If what he was saying was true, she was well and thoroughly fucked. "The Dragon Bourne?"

He pipped with a tiny chuckle. "Half dragon, but yes, that is me. And now you understand why I said you did this to yourself," he said, gesturing at her with a sweep of his hand. "Because you did. What has happened to you is a result of your own magics, not mine. In throwing everything you had into trying to bind my will to yours, you have instead bound yours to mine. You were discouraged multiple times, given ample opportunity to withdraw and find better prey, and yet, you continued, unswayed, and you did consume the soul of one Professor Tom Osman. The end result is truly your own fault, and I don't feel even the slightest pity for you." Jonas sounded entertained by her predicament, even as his hand reached down to cup one of those plump tits she'd spent so much time crafting in the mirror.

"The Red Joker... You were reportedly killed, Master," she said to him, even while she tried to press more of her titflesh into his grasp, as if to inspire him to do more with her. "You and the Ace of Clubs were said to have destroyed each other in a duel. How could I have known that you were he, and you had survived the ordeal?"

"Don't come looking for pity from me, little fae. You would've felt the compulsion spells on the home as soon as you entered it, Siobhan," he sighed. "Their very presence should've given you pause enough to withdraw and reconsider your target. I thought I'd done everything possible to ensure that the professor would be an ideal safe haven for me to recover from my wounds."

"He invited me in, Master," she admitted. "I made myself appealing to him and he chose to invite me within the home, which would have disabled any warding spells on the home for me."

He rolled two fingers in the air, putting the events together in his head. She was correct in that the act of inviting her into the house would've made the spells ignore her presence. "Yes. Yes yes, I see now. That makes sense. But you should've still at least felt some resistance when you first tried to apply your will over his, and that should've given you pause."

"I simply thought I had gone too long between meals, Master, and that my strength was waning, so I chose to concentrate harder."

Jonas clicked his tongue, nodding. "That was the mistake that cost you, Siobhan. And it cost you everything. I couldn't remove the magic from you now even if I tried, because you've done it to yourself. Considering you tried a second time, and with the power of fear running through your veins, you've probably solidified yourself under my thrall for centuries, at the very least."

"Yes Master," she sighed before smiling. "Why is it that thought brings me joy rather than sadness?"

"Silly sidhe," he said. "You're getting a taste of what you've inflicted on your victims for your entire life. Much as they gained pleasure from submitting to your will, you now derive pleasure from submitting to mine. It's your own magic doubled back upon you. The more I command you, the more ecstasy you feel." He sighed, although his voice contained a hint of amusement, as if all of this was nothing more than minor inconvenience. "I suppose I should give you some lasting commands now, though, before I get distracted. Basic things for both our own protection."

"Why would I need protection, Master?"

"Siobhan, stop breathing." His voice was cold, controlling, as he spoke but three words and she felt her chest fall deathly still. She wanted to panic, wanted to ask him to allow her to breathe again, but couldn't. "Siobhan, start breathing again." Immediately she drew in lungfuls of air, as it dawned on her that she was a complete blank slate at this moment, subject to any whim he might have. "I don't want that kind of power over you, Siobhan, not to that level, anyway, so I need to put some guiderails in place that will keep both of us safe. Because for now I'm sure you don't have my best interests at heart. That's easily enough corrected, however. And besides, you like the idea of me giving you commands, don't you?"

"Oh yes Master," she purred at him, the fear forgotten as quickly as it had arrived. "Thank you, Master. Command me, Master."

"You will never attempt to harm me, Siobhan. You will never through inaction allow me to come to harm. You will always obey my orders unless it would cause me harm. You will not allow yourself to be harmed, unless it would harm me or allow me to come to harm. You will serve me faithfully, loyally and with only the best and truest intentions."

He'd once had a semi-drunken discussion with a science fiction writer in a bar about the things a person would need to do to set limits if they had total control over another, and Jonas had gone through some of these basic rules that he had developed long ago for the man's entertainment. Apparently they'd appeared in a simplified form within some ridiculous story about robots that the man from the bar had written not long after, which amused him. But Jonas had more baselines to set within the leanan sidhe, so he continued.

"You will find joy in following these rules and in serving me. When you bring me joy, you will always feel that joy reciprocated inside of you in equal amounts, so the more joy you bring to me, the greater you will feel it in return. You will feed only where, when and upon whom I tell you, but I will keep you well fed, and if you feel that your hunger is starting to affect your ability to think clearly, you will voice those concerns to me as soon as they occur to you. You will never be away from me for longer than a day, and you will never attempt to remove any of these compulsions. Any others you think I should compel you to, Siobhan?"

"Forbid me from lying to you, Master," she said, rushing the words from her mouth as quickly as she could form them. "I've survived this long by manipulating and twisting perceptions into realities very much in my favor, so you need to stop me from doing so to you immediately. Even in this moment, the only reason I am telling you all of this is that you've compelled me to."

He nodded, drawing two fingers across his lips, gesturing for Siobhan to fall silent once more. "You will never lie to me, Siobhan, and you will always tell me anything that would benefit me as soon as possible. Your life is now dedicated to my overall well-being and satisfaction, and you will spend much of your waking free time trying to improve my life for me, knowing that by bringing me joy, you will feel that joy reflected upon you tenfold. You will keep no secrets from me, Siobhan, for there is only delight when you reveal things to me. You will bear no shame about who you are, or what you want, and can revel openly in what rests inside your heart. Any inconsistencies about who you were before and who you are now will resolve themselves inside of you now and without conflict, as you will accept this new you as who you have always been. You are aware of who you once were, but you feel only apprehension about the idea of ever returning to being her, instead choosing to embrace who you are now with excitement and glee."

The faerie girl nodded, taking each sentence he said to her and internalizing it, letting the words brandish her soul into something better, something sharper, something she could take pride in, instead of her old life, where she saw only paranoia and desperate fear as she hunted with disregard for the debris she left in her wake, scampering from the safety of one shadow to another.

"You're my possession now, Siobhan, but you are also my ward. You are my slave now, but also my assistant. You have purpose now, where once there was none. You are bound to me, and in that, you have found a new freedom." The last word dropped from his lips and she felt a warm glow ripple through her body from the center outward, as if she was ingesting these truths and incorporating them into her very way of being. "You may get off your knees now, Siobhan, and are free to move about."

With mobility restored, she rose up off her knees and grabbed his head with both hands, pressing her lips adoringly to his, kissing him with a level of passion even Jonas was unaccustomed to, a fiery intensity coated with gratitude, lust and adoration, as she tried to stuff her tongue so much into his mouth that the Dragon Bourne thought she was trying to get him to ingest her, the feeling of her forked tongue against his a little unusual but not unpleasant.

After a long moment, she broke from the kiss, but kept her face very close to his, their noses still touching, as she whispered to him. "Thank you, Master. You could've simply killed me, and you chose not to. You could've just snuffed me out, discarded my corpse like trash, and instead you found me worthy of redemption, and for that, I will spend all eternity convincing you this decision was the correct one, the best one. I will love you like no other, serve you like no other, and will always remember that my happiness springs from yours."

He smirked a little bit, wondering idly for a moment if he'd been too good in setting those rules in place, but deciding eventually that it was for the best. "Now then, I can't go around calling you by your true name everywhere, Siobhan, so you will need to adopt a new nomenclature, something you will be known by when we aren't alone. What would you like?"

"My eyes have been described by poets as 'kelly green' more than once, Master, so perhaps Kelly? If it pleases you, it pleases me, but I think it could be a fine name."

"So let it be written, so let it be done," he said, repeating an old movie line. Her body had not moved from his, her arms wrapped around his form, so he spoke again. "You want something more, don't you, Kelly?"

"I was just thinking, Master," she purred. "I was such a wicked little minx, crafting this body for your eyes and not letting you have a chance to truly play with it. I should be punished for that, and you should get to enjoy the fruits of my labors. I mean, simply look at these tits, Master," she said, pulling back just enough so that he could look down at them to get a fine view of the sculpted flesh. "Supple and firm, not too large as to overwhelm but large enough that they will bounce and jiggle when my body is jostled. Should I not be chastised for denying you that joy, Master?"

"Do you like pain and punishment, Kelly?" He was repeating the new name so that it would come naturally to him from now on, forcing it to settle in his brain. "Does it bring you joy?"

"You know I cannot lie to you, Master," she said as she reached down and pushed the catsuit down from her waist along her thighs. "Pain and pleasure are intertwined in my brain." She slide the leather down past her calves, all the way to her feet, stepping out of it and casting it aside, leaving her only wearing a large pair of black satin panties. "I want you to punish me, and I want you to use me for your own enjoyment."

"Speak plainly, Kelly, otherwise I might mistake your meaning."

"Spank me, Master. Slap me. Grab my hair in your fist and yank it about. Clench your strong fingers around my throat and deny me air, make me realize how much everything about me belongs to you now. And once it's clear how much dominion you hold over me, I want you to fuck me, Master, to enjoy how sweet and tight and snug this teenage cunt I have crafted for you is." She twitched a moment, then smiled again. "No, that I crafted some three or four prey ago, not for you, but that you will be the first to enjoy. Even in such a trivial thing I cannot lie to you. I crafted these fine breasts," she said, cradling them in her hands, squeezing them in her slender fingers, "only this morning, tailor made for the professor, to lure him into inviting me into his home, but my pussy was crafted for a prey months ago, in case I had to go further in order to gain his trust to lure him somewhere I could drain him into a husk. But he never got to enjoy it. In fact, since I fashioned it seasons ago, it has gone unused, unspoiled, ripe and waiting for proper use, for a good hard fucking."