A Treat's Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled over a long benchlike footstool and then spun her around, pushing her knees down onto the footstool, then forcing her onto all fours before him, her toned ass pointed his direction, as he yanked those panties down to her knees. He lifted his hand and with a loud crack brought it down to slap against her ass hard enough to make her entire body jiggle, as a carnal moan burbled from her lips.

"Fuck yes, Master! Punish your wicked little whore for teasing you! I deserve it! I deserve your wrath!" she shouted at him, glee rampant in her voice.

His hand lifted again and spanked against her buttcheek once more, the sound of flesh on flesh echoing through the autumn air. Her pale flesh reddened in response, and he could see her gash start to grow slick and damp, greasing her flesh in anticipation.

"It's not much of a punishment if you enjoy it, is it, Kelly?" he said in amusement, and just as she was about to respond, his other hand reached down and clenched around her neck, holding his grasp firm on her, cutting off her air for long enough to make his point. His fingers eventually relaxed their lock upon her neck and she gasped to breathe, shaking her head in disagreement.

"It's a reminder, Master," she wheezed. "That you are good to me, and that I should be thankful for luck I have not earned and do not deserve." She reached back with one hand between her legs, two fingers spreading the lips of her vulva for him to see. "Please, Master. Enjoy that which is yours, which is so very tight, perhaps even too tight. Let me give this gift to you, Master. Savor your slut's impossibly snug snatch and stretch it open. I won't feel claimed until you allow me to feel you inside my guts, Master, until you grant me the privilege of your seed warming my innards. Plow my pussy and indoctrinate me."

Even now, she was still leaning into her instincts, deploying her skills to get the outcome she wanted, that they both wanted. He stepped in behind her, lining the head of his cock up against the nineteen year old's pussy the centuries old faerie had crafted and thrust forward inside it.

He'd wanted to slide into her with just one thrust, but she was far too tight for that, clenched and vicelike. It felt like every inch forward was a struggle, prying her open from the inside, forcing that body to adapt and accommodate his cock, a high pitched whine shrilling from her lips as he did, until finally, he felt his hips slap against her ass, just as he was bottoming out inside of her, the back of her pussy strained against the tip of his dick.

"Fuuuuuuuuck Master," she groaned from the bottom of her register, the words sounding stilted and strained. "Thank you for this gift, your cock nearly in my fucking belly. Now fuck the living shit out of me. Use your whore until your cum is dripping out her ears with her fucking brains. Let her please you and drain your cum, to bring you joy, not weakness, life, not death. Teach your slut what it means to truly fuck, Master, to fuck for passion instead of hunger. Fuck me like a bitch until I learn to be better!"

His hand reached forward, sliding his fingers along the back of her neck up along her skull, weaving them through the strands of her hair until he bunched them together in a fistful of her short copper locks, right against the skin, yanking back on it to make her spine curve forcefully, as he drew his hips back, sliding part of his cock out only to ram forward again with a savage intensity.

"Fuck!" she shouted, and repeated the word with each swiveling strike of his hips, plowing his cock into her like he was attempting to tunnel through her cunt. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

The level of the footstool gave him ideal leverage, able to thrust into her with no concern about angle or exhaustion, a heady mix of doggy style and a standing fuck, his whole weight barreling into her nubile body again and again, each thrust indeed making those tits that hung beneath her jiggle and clap together at the force of it.

If anything, she was sad he couldn't see her face, the genuine look of pleasure and ecstasy that her face hadn't naturally worn in centuries. Her hands were braced against the footstool, but the raw carnality with which he was railing her meant that her shoulders dropped down a little, and when his hand slipped from her hair, her face plummeted to the cushion, her shoulders bearing down onto it, unable to do anything more than simply take his pummeling assault.

Like all sexual supernatural predators, the very nature of any sexual experience provided sustenance, but normally Siobhan had found the experience to be purely transactional. Now, she was as caught up in the moment as he was, and while their climaxes would not drain his lifeforce any, it would fuel her nonetheless, and in realizing that, she resolved to make it as wonderful and intense for her new Master as she could. She could feed without feeding, and that discovery was glorious.

"Your little slut is going to cum, Master, but she wants your cum first. She wants to know she's been a good little whore for you, that she's brought you great joy, that you loved fucking her as much as she's loved being fucked by you, that you own a good and proper fuckhole that brings you joy. Let me bring you joy, Master. Let me feel you cum! Cum inside my wicked faerie snatch! I beg of you, Master! Please, let us cum together! Cum! Please! Cum! Cum!"

The faerie had honed her craft well, and his orgasm rushed from him much sooner than he would have expected. As soon as the sensations began to boil within his balls, surging to his cock, he felt her clamp down even tighter around his dick, so snug he was worried she might crush him. Eventually his cock began to spew hot cream inside of her pussy, and the slickness gave him slight purchase to move again, even as her body whimpered and cried in stuttering fits, squealing in the delight of her own orgasm, something it sounded like she'd not reveled in for a very long time, as it seemed in danger of consuming her.

His orgasm came and went, but it seemed as though hers lasted for a few minutes, her body trembling in the throes of it long after his load had been spent and his cock had started to soften, her enveloping cunt refusing to let his body slip from hers.

Eventually, however, her tremors came to cease, and they remained in silence for a moment, until finally she started to giggle, and once the giggle started, it blossomed into full bore laughter, the girl beneath him sliding off her knees to straddle the footstool, burying her face into the crook of her arm as she continued to be overwhelmed with mirth.

"Are you okay, Kelly?" he finally said, once her laughter had died down into a relentless giggle.

She rolled onto her back, flipping her legs over as she looked up at him in adoration. "For just the briefest of moments, Master, I thought my own magics were going to kill me. My prey have certainly enjoyed a great gift before they died, because I have never experienced even a quarter of that level of pleasure in my long life." She writhed a little as he stood by the footstool, contorting so that she could tug her panties down and off, leaving her body fully exposed to his eyes, a triangle of copper curls above her pussy that still fluttered, trying to keep all his cum inside of her, even if a tiny amount dripped out. "Where once I was blind, now I can see, Master. Truly see. I will spend all my days trying to repay the kindness you showed in sparing my life, Master. But if it's all the same, if you fuck me again any time soon, I think I'm going to fucking pass out on you," she said, before devolving back into a giggling fit. "I've never experienced that kind of pleasure in my life. I didn't think it was even possible. I think I'm gonna be addicted to it."

Jonas smirked a little bit, reaching down to caress her cheek with one hand. "Promises, promises."

The phone on the wall began to ring, startling both Jonas and Kelly, which made them both laugh as they realized what it was. He tugged up his pants, strode across the room to the wall phone and picked it up from its cradle, holding it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hello, Professor Osman? This is Sgt. Baker, Fort Collins PD. I was just calling to make sure you were alright. One of your neighbors thought they heard some sort of calamity over from your house, and so we're just checking in to make sure you're okay."

"Yes yes, Sergeant, I'm fine. A little drunk, perhaps, but fine. I just had the television on too loud, but I assure you, I'll be alright."

"Alright now, you have a good evening then, and happy Halloween."

"Happy Halloween to you as well, Sergeant," he said before hanging the phone back up on its cradle. "Well, he'll be replaying that phone call in his head tomorrow morning. As soon as you think you can stand again, Kelly, you should get dressed. We won't be staying."

"Why not, Master?" she said, stretching a little on her back atop the footstool. She was fairly certain if she stood up now, her legs would give way beneath her like a newborn faun, so she decided to give it a few more minutes. "Why not continue being Professor Tom Osman?"

"Because you ate him, you silly girl," he chuckled. "He wasn't like a suit I put on. He was a cocoon I was wrapped within. He was an actual person. I don't have any of his memories, I don't know everything he did during the time I was enshrouded within him. In fact," he said, looking around the house with a critical eye for the first time, "I'm fairly certain this isn't even where I left the silly bastard. Where are we?"

"Fort Collins, Colorado, Master. Professor Osman has been teaching at Colorado State University since the beginning of the summer." She moved to her feet, finding her legs still unsteady, but able to hold purchase enough, as she pulled the catsuit back on once more, zipping it up. She hadn't bothered with the panties.

"Colorado?" he said, incredulous. "I left the moron in San Francisco, teaching at San Francisco State! And he's only gone and moved half way across the damned country!" He shook his head, moving over to the desk again. "Anyway, the first day I tried to teach, the students would all know immediately that I'm not him. I don't act like him, I don't think like him, and I don't have any of his memories. I wouldn't know their names, I wouldn't know where in the syllabus we were... the entire thing would collapse like a poorly cooked popover. No, we shan't be staying here, Kelly. The risks are far too great. Besides, apparently my absence has let the supernatural creatures of this world grow complacent, and that will not be allowed to stand."

"Won't the professor's absence be noted?"

"Not at all, Kelly. We'll leave a body behind. The actual Tom Osman's body, to be precise. Ah! Here it is," he said, grabbing a small agate egg from the desk.

"That's a body?"

"It is!" He moved over to the couch, held the egg over it, then cracked the stone in his hand, as a silvery vapor began to dribble out, coalescing into the shape of a body on the couch before the swirls tightened together, and only the body of Tom Osman remained, some eight years younger than the one that Jonas wore.

"When he was a younger man, barely more than a boy, he killed his brother, and sought my help to find his way in the world again. I offered him redemption, of sorts, at a steep price, and warned him the price was much higher than he wanted to pay, but he insisted. So I concealed all evidence of his crime and took his promissory note. And he went about his meager little life, until one day, decades later, I came calling. He begged and pleaded for me not to collect, but the deal had been struck, and I reminded him how much more life he'd had than he would've had I not covered up his murder," Jonas said. "I told him that he would continue living until my healing was done, but that he needed to move from London to the United States, and once that was done, I made him forget all about me and the deal, as I moved his soul to form a shell for me to recover in. His original body was kept hidden in this paperweight he could never bear to throw out. And now his service to me is done, albeit a little sooner than anticipated, as you consumed his soul. Merely the original husk remains. How did you plan on covering up your meal, Siobhan?"

"I... I was going to burn the house down, Master. There are so many books and magazines strewn about the place, it would make excellent kindling, and the body would be mostly consumed by the flames."

"Good idea, but not enough. Easily rectified, though." He moved over to the liquor cabinet and found the bottle of Everclear he expected to find. "Grain alcohol, suitable only for mixing with other things, never for drinking straight." He unscrewed the cap and poured a little into the corpse's mouth, before dousing the body with the rest of the contents of the bottle. "Now they'll assume he fell asleep drinking and that his body was burned up in the blaze. Such a story might not hold up under great scrutiny, but as you told me, the professor was new to this town, so a lifelong drinking problem will ascribe motive and let the entire matter go down as an accident without any real investigation."

He brought his fingers across his face, and the structure of it shifted and adjusted, his features returning to their pure Egyptian form, a handful of the years stripped away, as Jonas returned to his natural face, a man in his early forties, less soft and innocent than the professor's face had been. Losing the excess weight from his body would take some time, and adjusting it by magic was an unnecessary waste of resources, Jonas thought to himself. His fingers continued to drag down over his body, as the costume he'd been wearing was replaced by a black and red Chinese style shirt, and loose fitting slacks the color of blood, something more in line with how he usually dressed.

"You look much more handsome this way, Master," Kelly said to him, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "It suits you much more naturally."

"Mmm," he hummed in agreement. "Now let us take our leave of this place. I've much to learn about what's transpired in my absence."

The two stepped out onto the porch, the front door open, as Jonas Silversmith, the Red Joker, looked back into the house at the body. He brought his left hand up into the air, clenching it in a fist, as a cyclone of fire began swirl around the inside of the house, lighting all the paper ablaze and instantly engulfing the body. He then closed the door and turned to walk, as he felt Kelly's arm sliding around his waist, pressing one of those tits firmly against his side.

"Where to now, Master?" she asked him.

"Oh, just a jump to the left and then a step to the right..."

As the house devolved into cinder and ash behind them, they disappeared back into the night, where they'd always been, and always would be.