All Comments on 'A Tribesman's Fate'

by AC_Pandorra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You need an editor!

This is a very good start to an interesting storyline and one I hope that you continue to its conclusion.

However, it seems to me that English is not your first language and as a consequence your choice of words, sentence construction and grammar are poor. This does detract from your story, and is quite irritating.

AC_PandorraAC_Pandorraabout 7 years agoAuthor
You're right.

One major aspect of writing - besides others - is to improve my language skills. It would be easier in my own tongue though less challenging and educating.

I apologize that it is still so bad it distracted you. Though I know I will hardly ever compete with a native english person I promise I'll try to improve.

Hopefully you'll find the next one more enjoyable.

For me it is already a huge step forward to try and get even published.

I sincerely thank you for your feedback and advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An interesting story

It is an interesting story. Your English shall improve with every story you write.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 7 years ago
Good story

Especially for a non native English speaker. I was able to follow the events and characters and am satisfied with the result. I like the descriptions and historical details of ancient Rome, not to mention the sex itself. All in all, 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous