A Trick and A Treat

Story Info
Two young women trick and treat their way to threesome fun.
9.6k words
4.57
25.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers

The two friends held hands as they walked, their fingers entwined. Their other hands carried half full buckets of sweets. The two blonde young women getting all sorts of looks. Mostly admiring, some shocked.

Heidi felt a little exposed to the elements. Her nipples hard inside the tight black corset. Her costume wasn't exactly warm.

"Tell me why we're doing this again?" Lola said. "Aren't we a bit too old for this?"

Both 18, Lola was feeling a little bit silly trick or treating when her 6 year old brother was out somewhere else doing the same thing.

Granted she got to dress up in some truly slutty outfit, which was always exciting, but a party with some alcohol would have been a far better idea. And some testosterone fuelled boys, she thought dreamily.

"Because...." Heidi said, stopping her friend and facing her. She placed her hands on Lola's bare shoulders. "As I explained earlier. We're out hunting eligible DILFS. Yes, we could be at a Halloween party with guys our age. Yes, we would be pulling some and getting our pussies pounded...." Lola laughed as her friend continued. "But it'll be the same old dickheads we always see, and half the time it's disappointing."

Heidi shook her friend. "It's time we upgraded," she continued. "What better opportunity to scout out these houses and find some hot older men. Men that will be able to see to our needs properly. I'm fed up with quick, drunken shagging. That's if they're not too pissed to get it up at all."

"Does sound good," Lola agreed. And she couldn't deny how horny she was lately, and how disappointed some of her conquests had been.

"And like this...." Heidi said, getting a good eye full of Lola's sexy outfit. "some sexy pervy daddy stands no chance."

Lola laughed. She had to admit they looked hot. They had gone for similar themed outfits. Good and naughty angels. Lola in a tight white dress. Thin straps leading down to the v shape that showed off her modest but cute cleavage. The dress was high on her slender thighs and tight on her pert round ass. Her thin waist and flat stomach exposed by a strap design around her midriff. It showed a good amount of her smooth, slightly tanned skin. On her feet she had white high heels. A simple white fluffy halo and small white angel wings completed the costume.

They were both a similar build. Small and slender, with long blonde hair. They were often mistaken for being sisters. Lola coming across as the more innocent of the two. A part she played very well, when, in truth, they were both as bad as each other.

To play to their roles, Heidi, was the naughty angel. A black cropped corset squeezed her impressive breasts into a valley of her own cleavage. Similar, but black, angel wings. Her blonde hair flowed down over her bare shoulders, the black horns standing out boldly in the golden strands. Her thin waist exposed to the elements above a black billowing tutu like skirt. Her black lace knickers only just covered from view. The thigh high black faux leather boots complimented the fit perfectly, and gave her the slutty angel look she was after.

"We do look pretty fucking hot," Lola agreed. "I'd shag us."

"Let's get moving then my Lolo," Heidi said, using her pet name for her best friend. "Let's go get fucked."

They both laughed as Heidi took Lola's hand and they moved off.

The next half an hour was a disappointment. Houses of families, or old couples. Most of the men in the houses had a good look over their bodies, which they giggled about after, but no opportunities appeared. They got lots of sweets, but their true plan not quite coming together.

"Do you think I should do an OnlyFans?" Heidi came out with, on the walk to the next house.

Lola laughed, thinking her friend was joking. She stopped when she realised the look on Heidi's face.

"Oh shit you're serious," Lola quickly added.

"There's no need to be rude," Heidi pouted. "I thought I'd do quite well."

"You'd fucking make a killing," Lola said quickly. "Jesus babe. You know how hot I think you are." She stroked her friend's arm and Heidi smiled. Heidi went to say something, but then saw what they were after and pointed.

They stopped outside the next house on their route that had a pumpkin.

The detached house had a long path to the doorway. The building looked tired and ran down from where they stood. One single ominous light shone in one of the lower rooms.

"No chance," Lola said. "That's got rapey murder house written all over it." She said, She adjusted the dress that kept riding up her thighs.

"It's got a pumpkin," Heidi said. "And there's a light on. Come on." She let go off Lola's hand and skipped up the gravel path. Heidi laughed nervously.

"You're shitting me," Lola mumbled. She looked at the sad pathetic pumpkin, alone and glowing dimly on the doorstep. Oh we're fucked, she thought. She just couldn't work out what would be doing the fucking, and shit did the thought turn her on. She knew it shouldn't, but she couldn't help it. She had been so incredibly horny lately. Even Heidi in her Halloween costume had been getting her worked up, and that was a new development.

Inside the house, it woke. Sensing the approach of the forms outside. It reached out with its mind, weaving through their thoughts. Knowing and understanding. Smiling. Reaching out. It was about time.

"That's weird," Lola muttered. Her head tilted. From the gate, the house looked old and deserted, but as they neared she saw that it was actually well kept, and the view through the windows looked welcoming and homely. She felt a little less anxious.

They arrived at the door and Lola knocked before pulling her skirt down slightly on her thighs. It had risen from the walk and Heidi had got a good eyeful of her white thong.

"If I die here I'm....." Lola started, quickly stopping as the door opened.

"Trick or treat?" They both squealed.

Heidi's eyes widened and a grin spread across Lola's face. She only just stopped her mouth from gaping open.

"Oh wow," their new target said. His eyes dropped over their costumes. "Incredible costumes."

He's gorgeous, Lola thought. Tall, dark hair, and athletic. Toned and muscular, but not too muscular. Just how she liked them. He was possibly late 30s, she thought. Definitely what they were looking for.

Heidi liked what she saw too. A lot.

"Which one do you want?" Heidi said, smiling and running her fingers through her long blonde hair. "You can have either, or both?" They both struck sexy poses and smiled as the man's eyes looked over their perfect bodies. He dragged his eyes back up.

"Um....sorry," the guy stumbled. His eyes flicked between the two young women's eyes this time. "I don't..."

"Trick or treat?" Heidi laughed. "Which one?"

"Oh....okay," he replied. He regained his composure. "I definitely want both I reckon."

He looked them over again and Lola felt that if he kept looking at her like that she might just cum all over his doorstep. His eyes were amazing, a fabulous green.

"We'd have to come in if you want both," Lola blurted. Heidi giggled next to her. Lola flashed her an evil. "I mean...." Trying to sound less desperate. "They're not really doorstep friendly."

"Sounds fun," the man said, smiling broadly.

He stood aside, holding the door open. It was Heidi's turn to feel slightly uncomfortable. This was too easy if he was a perv. He looked nice though, and gorgeous. Just her type. Her horniness got the better of her as she took Lola's hand and went in.

They walked through the door and looked around as they walked down a hall. Their new friend directed them to a living room. Heidi was slightly surprised by the decor. The old style looked strange for the young guy at the door.

"You live with your parents?" Heidi asked. She stopped and turned. Lola moved next to her and took her hand. It was their usual comfort thing.

"No, no," the guy said quickly. "I've just moved in."

"I'm Andran," he said. His voice was deep and the low vibrations did all the right things to the girl's bodies. "It's a pleasure to meet such beautiful young ladies."

"Nice to meet you too," Heidi said, blushing, feeling strange as well that the sentence was too formal. Geek, she thought. Handsome hot geek. She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair seductively again, trying to recover. "You have amazing arms."

"I agree," Lola added, and the rest she didn't add. He looked incredible in her eyes. She was normally in some state of arousal, but right now she was practically dripping with it.

"Do you girls want some prosecco?" He asked. Looking between the two again. "I have a bottle somewhere."

"Yes please," Lola said. Wishing he would just focus on her. He nodded and walked out.

"Fuck me!" Heidi gasped.

"Yes please," Lola agreed. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Told you this was better than a party," Heidi said, grinning. She had been waiting for this moment. The possibility now of a threesome was very high. She had seen her friend get fucked a few times, but they had normally been Lola with a guy, whilst a different guy was inside her own pussy.

It had been hot, but she had always wondered how it would feel to be in closer proximity whilst the fucking was going on.

"I'm so wet lolo," Heidi couldn't help sharing.

"Me too babe," Lola half moaned. "Think it's running down my leg." She was only joking but she did wonder if she didn't have her underwear on if it actually would be. She really had never been so horny, and that was saying something.

"Eeewww," Heidi said, laughing. They both smiled at each other.

"He couldn't be anymore my type," Heidi pointed out as loudly as she could without him overhearing. "He has everything."

Lola looked at her friend strangely, knowing full well her friend only ever went for blonde, body builder types. She was always so specific, even down to the dreamy blue eyes. Andran was buff but not bodybuilder buff. She opened her mouth to speak but the footsteps of Andran coming back stopped her. She smiled sweetly instead. If Heidi wanted a fight for him then she was going to get it.

The clink of glasses broke her out of her thoughts. Andran returned. They stared at him as he poured them all a glass and handed them out. Both girls watched way too intently.

"Cheers," Andran said as they all had a glass.

"Cheers!" The young women said in unison. They clinked glasses and took a sip. Lola giggled as the bubbles tickled her nose. Andran smiled at her and she almost creamed her panties.

"So which is to be," Heidi said. "Trick or treat?"

Andran's head tilted. "Can I choose both?" He said.

"You sure can," Heidi answered, smiling. It was just what she wanted. "Which one first?"

"Trick I think," he said. "I want to savour the treat." He ran his eyes over the girls again.

Oh fuck, Heidi thought. If he looks at me like that again I might just jump his dick. She just managed to gain control, remembering her plan. One she hadn't shared with Lola, but knew she'd be game.

"The trick is you get to watch us make out," Heidi said.

Lola's head spun towards her friend. First I've heard, she thought, but the lust charged hormones kicking around the room made her like this plan instantly.

"But you can only watch," Heidi said. "No touching or joining in."

"Shame," Andran said. "Make it hot."

They both felt the sudden need to impress him. Make it as hot as he wanted. They turned to face each other.

"Okay?" Heidi asked her friend, her eyes dropping to the deep crevice of her firm round breasts.

"Yeah," Lola said quietly. She tilted Heidi's head back up, smiling as she wrapped her fingers around her friend's slender neck. Heidi gasped as Lola moved in.

Their lips met and heads tilted. Delicate light kisses at first. Tasters of each other's soft lips. Heidi's hands sliding round Lola's waist to the small of her back. Pulling her into her.

Lola's right hand ran over Heidi's cheek and then back to her neck. Gripping her tighter as their kiss deepened, tongues joining the mix. Her other hand touching her boney hip.

Heidi's hands dropped to her friends ass cheeks and squeezed hard, forcing a moan from Lola. They kissed harder. Tongues starting to dance.

"Hot," Andran said. "I like hotter."

Lola lifted her leg up Heidi's thigh and Heidi held it. Lola's skirt now ridden up and exposing her white lace panties. The panties that Heidi's fingers found, making Lola gasp in pleasure.

"Bit much?" Lola gasped. Smiling to show she didn't mind.

"Can't help it Lolo," Heidi smiled back.

Heidi pushed her friend's panties into her. Feeling her arousal spread over the fabric. Lola let out a long happy sigh. They had playfully kissed many times before, usually to tease guys, but they had never gone this far. Heidi's fingers scrambled at the crotch of Lola's panties, pulling them aside, tips easing into her tight slit. Lola didn't stop her. Their new friend wanted hot and this definitely hit the target.

"My wet Lolo," Heidi moaned. Her fingers found her excitement.

Lola moved her arm down between them, her hand fighting though Heidi's frilly skirt and moving between her legs, finding her panties. She wasted no time, sliding her hand straight into her friend's underwear.

"Fuck!" Heidi gasped. A finger running up the centre of her before pressing into her.

Lola found her friends wetness. It wasn't hard. She wet her finger tips, enjoying her friends moans as she slipped a finger into the tight cunt.

"Oh....my.....god," Heidi gasped as Lola explored her pussy with the finger. A long moan escaped her as Lola tried to force another in. Her cunt stretching to take the other digit.

Heidi moved up to her friend's clit, rubbing her with her wet fingers. Lola groaned.

Lola found it hard to concentrate but managed to get another finger into her friend, pushing them deeper and up against the insides of her abdomen. Lola liked it here and hoped her friend did too. Heidi's moans told her she did and the flooding of her pussy was extra proof.

"Fuck," Heidi gasped. "That feels so....fuck....fucking good. Keep going Lolo." They kissed hard and deep.

Lola did. Trying to concentrate as Heidi sped up on the attack on her clit. They were both moaning now.

Andran smiled. It was possibly the hottest thing he had ever seen. He could see Heidi's fingers disappearing into Lola's pussy as the blonde moved her hand. He couldn't see what Lola was doing to her blonde friend, but the cries and look of pleasure was more than enough.

"You both look like you want to cum," Andran said. "Cum for me sweet things."

"Sweet thi....." Lola started, finding the name strange, but her voice caught as she suddenly climaxed. Tipping hopelessly over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Heidi groaned.

They both orgasmed at the same time. Heidi squirted hard over Lola's fingers and her inner thighs. Her body shaking hard like Lola's.

Lola cried out as she orgasmed into her white panties. Her pussy flooding after the relentless caressing of her clit.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk," Heidi groaned loudly. Her legs almost gave way, clinging onto Lola to stop from falling.

Lola smiled as she held onto her friend. She had seen Heidi cum before, but making her cum and feeling her as she did had been incredible.

They stood shaking for a while. Their legs trembling and spasming as they waited for the orgasms to fully abate.

"That was fucking hot babe," Lola finally managed.

"I agree," Heidi moaned. She knew she had made a mess between her legs. She didn't normally lose it so much, but this wasn't the first time someone had made her squirt.

"My treat then?" Andran said, breaking the girls out of their post climax daze.

"Okay....shit. Well...for this one you get to be the judge," Heidi said. She was breathing heavily. Her heart still beating hard. "Of our competition." She prised herself away from Lola and adjusted her panties. Lola did the same.

"Fuck I'm wet," Heidi mumbled.

Andran just stood waiting. Both girls spotted what he was packing in his trousers. The obvious outline of a large hard fat cock bulged the fabric of his trouser legs.

"Jesus fucking christ," Lola whispered.

"Amen," Heidi whispered back.

Heidi quickly shook her head. "Um...yeah so......competition.....right." she only just managed. She dragged her eyes up.

"Yes, the competition?" Andran said, smiling.

"Who can give the best blowjob," Heidi said.

Lola laughed, thinking her friend was joking, then realising she wasn't, her head spun Andran's way to see his expression. She thought hopefully that he might agree to this forward idea.

"I like the sound of that," he said.

"Great," Heidi said, springing into action before he could change his mind. She spotted a tea towel on the arm of a chair, thinking again how weirdly old everything was. "We'll need this."

She approached Andran and stood in front of him. She felt her tummy flutter as she stood so close. "I have to blindfold you," she said.

"Okay," Andran said. He bent his head down.

"So tall," Heidi giggled. She still had to stand on tip toes to put the blindfold on. She ran her fingers through his hair. "Perfect blonde hair," she muttered.

Lola could see her friend's panties under her skirt and didn't hear what her friend said. The wet patch on her crotch was too obvious and hot. She nearly groaned. Cumming had made her even more horny for her friend, and the hot guy she was blindfolding.

"There we go," Heidi said. "Can you see?"

"No," Andran said. "I'm looking forward to this. Suck well ladies." He heard Lola giggle.

"Oh we will," she said. He heard them shuffling around.

Andran smiled as he felt one of them undo his trousers and yank them down, letting them fall around his ankles.

Heidi nearly squirted in her pants when she saw the bulge in Andran's underwear. She glanced at Lola who stood with her beautiful blue eyes wide open and her mouth agape. It looked huge.

Heidi pulled the underwear down, her hand helping the long fat cock from hiding.

"Fucking hell," Heidi gasped. Andran smiled. "It's bigger than my fucking arm." It wasn't quite, but it wasn't far off.

"Sweet Jesus," Lola muttered as Heidi started stroking it and it grew to full throbbing hardness. Heidi's hand couldn't even fit round it and she used her other hand as well to slowly wank it off.

"Come see it Lolo," Heidi said. "it's fucking massive." It wasn't absurdly big, but at 11 inches it was big, and it was easily the biggest either girl had ever seen. Heidi was slightly scared of its size.

Lola went and crouched next to her friend. Heidi stroked it in front of her face. Lola licked her lips.

Heidi nudged her and nodded at the cock in a 'you go first' gesture. Lola nodded. Heidi let go.

"Here's your first cock sucker," she said. "You ready?"

"Very ready," Andran said. "Enjoy sucking my sexy angels."

"Oh we will," Lola said. And she felt like she would. She took it in her hand, holding in a gasp as she felt its thickness. She looked at Heidi. Eyes wide. Heidi grinned.

Lola ran a tongue up its full length, tasting a small blob of precum as she reached its tip. She kissed and licked around the head.

She kissed and ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Slobbering spit over it.

Heidi leant forward and spat a large blob of spit over the head. Lola rubbed it in and winked at her friend.

Lola wrapped her lips around it. It only just fitting in her mouth. She pushed it into her throat till she gagged. She couldn't take much. It was way too big.

She bobbed her head up and down whilst stroking the base fast. Slurping noises filled the room. She was too occupied to notice Heidi slip her hand into her own pants.

"You should take it all," Andran said. "You need it all."

I should, and I do, Lola thought. Her arousal soaring at the thought. She forced her throat to take more. The bulbous head stretching her neck as she forced it hard down her throat. She nearly gagged, but the desperation to take it was too much.

bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers