A Trick and A Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andran was now towering above her as he used his weight to push his cock into her ass.

"Oh god," she gasped. The tip stretching her open as the bulbous head started its journey inside her.

"Oh god no!" She cried. Pain flared in her ass and she buried her face in the sofa as Andran didn't stop.

She was pinned to the sofa as he speared down into her. The head of the cock broke through her resistance, popping inside her anal passage, making her scream out.

Unintelligible words spilled from her mouth as he pushed deep into her bowels. Her asshole stretched tight around his thick shaft.

Heidi could only watch in fascination as her friend took it inside her. Her own fingers played tenderly with her own clit.

Andran started slowly fucking the pretty blonde. Each time pulling his dick almost out of her before pushing back deep inside. Lola moaned and writhed under him.

He slowly started building up speed. Driving the cock deeper into her with each thrust. He was soon thrusting fully in, his pelvis slapping against her small pert buttocks.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Lola cried with each thrust. The cock was banging against her organs. She couldn't help but find it pleasurable. The thought of her anal passage filled with Andran's hard dick.

Her climax built rapidly with each deep exploration of the bulbous head.

"Fuck Lolo," Heidi moaned. "It's so fucking deep." Heidi's fingers sped up on her own clit. "I've never seen anything so hot."

Lola ignored her, unable to form any words anyway. She just moaned and groaned under the weight of Andran's assault on her asshole.

He kept going. A rhythmic fucking of her guts. She wasn't expecting it, didn't know it was possible.

"Cum.....ing. Fuck. Cum...." she only just managed.

Lola climaxed hard against the sofa, spraying the cushions with her juices. Her legs went rigid behind her as she shook and cried out. Andran pushed deep and held it as the blonde shook violently beneath him.

"So fucking hot," Heidi moaned pushing her fingers deep inside herself.

"You want it too?" Andran said to Heidi.

Heidi couldn't work out if it was a question or an instruction, but she did want it.

"I do," she said. She nearly orgasmed at the thought.

"Then so be it," Andran said. "Bend over."

Heidi felt her mind swim and she went to bend over as instructed, but she fought it. She had a better idea.

"Sit down," Heidi instructed. Andran tilted his head, he wasn't used to instruction but he smiled and sat on the sofa. Cumming had obviously weakened him. Heidi took him in her mouth. The thick long dick slipped around her lips and she tasted her friend's asshole.

She decided she'd have more control this way. Scared by the size of his cock. She wanted to be able to guide him in.

Heidi stood on the sofa over his lap, her ass facing Andran. She squatted down, staying on her feet as she reached down and took his long hard cock in her hand.

"Wait," Andran said. Heidi froze. Andran turned to a quivering Lola.

"Girl," he said. "Get my cock ready for your friend. Use your mouth."

Lola's eyes widened. It had been up her own ass. The thought disgusted her but she was already moving. Heidi grinned and let go of the dick. Stood above as she watched her friend move closer.

"But it's been up my ass," Lola protested weakly. Fighting the urge to do what he said.

"You love to suck ass fucked cock," Andran said.

"I do," Lola groaned and wrapped her lips around it.

"My filthy Lolo," Heidi said, touching herself as she stood above and watched her friend swallow the cock.

Lola gagged as she tasted herself on the long thick cock. She felt Andran's hand on the back of her hair. Her eyes widened as he pushed her head down. The cock stretched her throat. She banged on his thigh and he held her for a few extra seconds before letting her go. She came up coughing. Spit covered the shaft and head, stringing from her mouth to the tip.

"Good girl," Andran said. Lola grinned at his words.

Heidi took her cue, still desperate to try the cock up her ass. She took it in her hand again and squated. Lining the tip up with her tight virgin hole.

"Jesus help me," Heidi moaned as she pushed down. She felt herself resist and tried to relax.

Lola laughed. "Sure he loves this," she said.

Heidi ignored her as pain flared around her hole. Determination pushed her on.

"Take it," Andran groaned. The slim blonde squatting over his dick was irresistible. The thought of cock filling her body was almost too much. He resisted the urge to grasp her. He waited patiently instead as she slowly worked it in, unable to resist his instructions.

"Take it all," he said.

Heidi whimpered at the conflict of pain and need as she lowered her hips. Her asshole stretched around the bulbous head. It throbbed as it slowly eased her open.

Lola saw she needed to help her friend. She moved up next to her on her knees and reached for her BFFs clit.

"Oh my Lola," Heidi gasped as fingertips touched her clit. The two young women kissed and Heidi pushed herself down, the pleasure from her pussy masking the pain slightly. Lola started tonguing her nipples, kissing and sucking.

"Fuck," Heidi moaned. She almost had it. Her asshole stretched to breaking point.

Andran lost his patience. He grabbed her thin waist and yanked her down. Heidi screamed, fearing the cock would tear her apart as it rammed itself inside her anal passage.

Garbled words left her mouth as half the cock filled her before her insides stopped the rest. She felt it push against her insides. Luckily Andran just held her waist gently.

"Bastard," she finally managed.

Andran grinned. "You love it," he said.

"I do," Heidi moaned in reply.

Heidi started moving. Slowly at first. Sliding her sphincter up and down the large cock. She would push down harder each time, taking more of Andran's length with each drop.

Andran reached between Lola's legs and pushed two fingers roughly inside her, earning a groan from the young blonde. He quickly added another to the wet cunt. He loved the feeling of her.

Heidi rode the cock slowly as Andran fingered Lola. Her slow movements became faster as her anal passage got used to its intrusion. She was soon enjoying it far more than she thought she would.

Lola kissed her friend again, the fingers inside her slowly bringing her to another climax. She touched her clit.

Heidi bounced frantically up and down, ramming the cock deep inside her with each drop.

Lola moved to her friend's neck, planting kisses on the soft skin. The three fingers buried deep into her cunt squelching and sloshing her juices around.

Lola buried her face into her friend's slender neck. Andran fingers pressed high into her sweet spot and now with her own fingers speeding over her clit.

Heidi was crying out with each drop of her pelvis. "Fuck...fuck...fuck," she screamed. "So....fucking....deep."

"Squirt for me sweet things," Andran said.

Heidi and Lola screamed. Heidi's body spasmed as she orgasmed hard. She dropped balls deep onto the cock. Her legs clasping shut. Her cunt exploded in a liquid gush as she came all over her inner thighs and Andran's lap.

Lola screamed as Andrans fingers withdrew from her. Her body stiffening, hips lifting, back arching as a stream of her fluids sprayed from her, covering the sofa cushion she was on. Her hand blurred over her pussy as she still rode the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Heidi leant back into Andran as she spasmed on his dick. Her thin body stretched against him. He ran his hands all over her, feeling her breasts and tight skin stretched over her ribs.

"I've....fuck," Heidi tried, a spasm interrupting her sentence. "I've never......shit......fucking cum....fuck...like that."

"Me neither," Lola gasped. Still cumming hard.

Andran took Heidi's neck in his hand and pulled her close to his ear.

"You need my cum in your womb," he whispered in her ear.

A shaking Heidi instantly pulled herself up and slipped off the cock in her ass. She spun and straddled Andran. Instantly moving it to her cunt and guiding it inside her. She forced it deep. Dropping against his lap.

"I want your cum so badly," she moaned. She started grinding on his lap, the large cock filling and moving inside her.

"Do you want my cum in that tight cunt of yours?" Andran asked.

Heidi bit her lip and nodded frantically. "Oh fuck yes," she moaned. She was still cumming as he sped up.

Andran lifted her and Heidi moved up onto her feet. Her young flexible body crouched above him, shaking legs far apart. He drove up hard into her and she cried out.

He did four long hard thrusts before he started fucking her fast. Long desperate strokes far up into her body.

"I want it all," Heidi moaned. "Give me your cum."

Lola looked at her friend. She knew her friend wasn't on any contraception. Her dad was too strict. It was the main reason Heidi was such a rebellious slut. Heidi was always so careful where she let guys cum, not usually letting it fill her little belly.

Another strange feeling consumed her. The commands he kept giving and how they followed them without question. She would have never sucked a shitty dick before.

"We should go," Lola said. The satisfaction of her last climax bringing her some clarity.

"You should stay," Andran said.

Lola fought the wave of suggestion swimming into her brain. She started to panic.

"I need his cum," Heidi gasped. Andran smiled at Lola and sped up, banging hard up into her friend.

"Please Heidi," Lola said. Lola's mind swam sickeningly, her vision blurring. She caught a blurred vision of Andran as a blonde man, but then a terrifying blue human shaped monster. Larger than the human Andran, the cock still large and menacing. Fear coursed through her and she tried to speak, but nothing came out but a small almost inaudible squeak. No one else noticed.

"I can't..." Heidi started, but couldn't finish her sentence. "Cum in me. Please god cum in me."

Andran's grunting got louder and more erratic. Lola's eyes blurred again and all she could see was a normal buff Andran again.

Lola could only watch on as Heidi orgasmed at the same time as Andran groaned, thrusting up and hard into her quivering friend.

Heidi felt the obscene amount of cum fill her womb, her cervix splashed with thick warm liquid.

"Fuck. Oh fuck," she groaned. "So much cum." She shook on Andran's lap, her own climax still strong. She spasmed occasionally as it slowly abated. Andran's dick slowing its expulsion of cum inside her. She felt it run out of her as her cavity became full.

She slipped off him onto the sofa beside Andran. Lola groaned as a gush of cum ran out of Heidi and over Andran's testicles.

"So much cum," she moaned. It was an inhuman amount.

"We should go," Lola said. The urgency had left her slightly. Andran starting to become irresistible again. The feeling was still there though, and the vision she had.

Heidi knew her friend was right. As much as she wanted more of Andran's dick she could also feel Lola's need to go.

"We can have more fun?" Andran tried, but he realised he was spent too. His power subsiding. He had got what he wanted.

"No we should go," Heidi said. "That was fucking awesome though." She fingered her dripping cunt. Obscene amounts of cum ran out of her. Why did I let him cum in me, she thought. She'd have a few days to sort it though. It wasn't the first time she had lost control.

"If you must," he said, "I won't stop you. I'll just get your things." He left the room.

The two young women watched his perfect ass go.

"Why are you being so mean?" Heidi said. Lola suddenly doubted herself.

"Sorry I'm just tired now," Lola said.

"I suppose it's getting late," Heidi agreed. "I shouldn't have let him cum in me."

Lola didn't share her fears, scared if she voiced them something worse would happen.

Andran returned with their clothes and handed them gently to the two young women. They got dressed quickly as Andran watched. They all headed silently to the front door and Andran opened it.

"I enjoyed my trick and treat," Andran said as the two girls walked past him.

"So did we," Heidi agreed. "Right Lolo?"

"Definitely," Lola mumbled. It was the best sex she had ever had, but she didn't like this feeling of unease.

"Thank you," she added.

"My pleasure," Andran said. "If you ever want to come back..."

"We know where you live," Heidi said, grinning. They left. Both dripping cum into their panties as they walked down the path. They heard the door shut behind them.

"What colour hair did he have?" Lola asked.

"What's wrong with you?" Heidi asked back, glancing at her friend.

"Just humour me," Lola replied. "It was dark."

"Blonde of course," Heidi answered.

Lola kept quiet. It was definitely black. It was almost if they saw what they wanted to see. She kept quiet. She was tired and the intense orgasms had obviously played with her mind.

Lola looked back. The house looked abandoned again. She quickly turned away, took Heidi's hand and hurried off with her. She must be tired, she thought. She was staying at Heidi's and wanted nothing but to get into bed.

...........

Heidi stirred first the next morning. She could hear Lola breathing heavily beside her as she still slept. They often slept in the same bed after a night out.

Did we go out, Heidi thought, still trying to come to full wakefulness. Slowly she smiled as she remembered her dream, or maybe it was real. She shook her head lightly.

She rolled onto her back, arching her back as she stretched. Her pussy ached, her asshole stung. It must have been real, she thought, grinning.

She rolled onto her side to face Lola. To wake her and see if she felt the same.

Something felt odd and she instinctively ran her hands down over her stomach.

"What the fuck," she gasped. Quickly sitting up straight. Her hands cradling the giant bulge that was her stomach.

The morning light was just breaking through to the curtains and she could see the distinctive large bulge of her usually flat stomach.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she mumbled. She reached beside her to shake her friend awake.

"What........ What," Lola moaned. Slowly waking up as she rubbed her tired eyes. Why did she ache all over, she thought. A memory starting to surface.

"Your belly.....look," Heidi said. Lola looked down, not liking the tremor in her friend's voice. "It's like....mine."

"What the fuck," Lola groaned. "Why, why, why." Her hands ran all over her stomach.

Not only did they both look pregnant, but they looked ready to drop.

Lola looked at Heidi and their eyes met. They both had the same expression of terror.

THE END.

Thank you for reading.