A Trick and a Treat

Story Info
Sometimes a trick can be a treat and vice versa.
4k words
4.15
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud banging from the front door, Jason stared across the living room towards the hallway door from his easy chair, sighing melodramatically he paused the Netflix show he was watching and pulled himself out of his chair. As he stood he brushed his hand over the pale grey jumper he was wearing, dislodging the biscuit crumbs that had settled on his paunch and pushed his bare feet back into the dirty green slippers that lay haphazardly on the floor and moved towards the living room door.

'It had better not be any damn trick or treaters' he grumbled to himself 'after I put up those damn signs telling them to bugger off and leave me alone.'

Yanking open the living room door he stomped heavily into the hallway as the banging loudly continued on the door 'I'm coming for fucks sake, just wait' he said loudly, although it was unlikely anyone outside would hear over the noise of the repeated banging.

Reaching the front door he fumbled with the lock, slipped off the chain and pulled the door open, he was immediately greeted by a loud shout of 'Trick or Treat!' and the sight of a group of youths dressed in varying Halloween costumes shaking bags or buckets half filled with candy stood in the flickering porch light.

'Oh, for fuck's sake' Jason moaned rubbing his bald head and looked angrily at them 'did you not read any of the signs I put up?'

'What signs?' a young man dressed as a vampire asked.

'The one on the gate and the one on my front door, which said No Trick or Treaters!'

A young girl, her face covered in white makeup and wearing a frilly doll's dress pursed her ruby red lips and said, 'there weren't any.'

Jason looked at the front door and saw the sign he had written out and securely fastened there was gone, he peered down the garden over the heads of the youths and could see that the iron wrought gate lit by a nearby streetlight also no longer had a sign tied to it.

'Fucks sake' he muttered under his breath then more loudly he said, 'I have no candy to give you, I don't do Halloween so just go away.'

The youths just stood there and from out of the group one voice chirped up 'Then we are supposed to trick you.'

Jason gave them his angriest expression 'You'd better not, I have a door cam and I will send the footage to the police.'

Some of the youths looked a little taken aback by this piece of information much to Jason's amusement and he heard one of them say quietly 'miserable bastard.'

Unsure as to which of them it was who had spoken Jason clenched his fists and at the top of his voice shouted, 'get off my doorstep and out of my garden' he waved his hands in a shooing motion 'go on go.'

The youths looked at him, one of them laughed 'Come on let's leave this miserable old sod alone' and started to walk down the garden, the others began to follow, and Jason heard phrases like 'miserable old git, miser and stupid fool' amongst the laughter. As they walked down the path Jason shouted after them 'and make sure you close my gate.' But as the trick or treaters left his property the last one out deliberately pushed the gate wide open and walked off. One of them shouted back over his shoulder 'Happy Halloween you miserable fucker!' and they all moved away down the street laughing.

Grumbling about kids today having no respect Jason walked down the garden path, wearing only a light jumper and having no socks on soon made it apparent that Winter wasn't too far away, the light breeze that blew through the rustling trees and bushes moved on Jason's bare ankles making him shiver and speed as he headed to the gate. Reaching it Jason pushed it shut and dropped the latch, then he looked up and down the street to see if he could see his sign, but it was nowhere nearby, here and there Jason could see people and the small group of youths in the distance moving up and down the street, clearly trick or treating at other houses. Oddly though Jason thought he could hear whispering voices and then an odd low laugh, cocking his head he tried to focus in on the whispering voices and hear what they were saying but they always seemed to be just beyond the limit of his hearing. A sudden gust blew around Jason's ankles and up the legs of his trousers, realising that it was far too cold to be standing around trying to listen to what were probably the voices of the trick or treaters up the road Jason decided to head back indoors.

Moving quickly back up the path to his front door Jason was eager to get indoors, the cold was really starting to be noticeable and he wanted to get back in the warm, reaching the front door he quickly examined it again and saw that whoever had removed his sign hadn't just ripped it off they had taken out the drawing pins he had used to secure it as well, annoyed he huffed to himself and went inside shutting and locking the front door.

As he let the warmth from the heating warm him up Jason stood by the door for a few moments, he wanted to go back to his comfy chair and his show but knew that if he didn't replace the stolen signs he would only get interrupted again by more trick or treaters.

Mind made up he started along the corridor towards his kitchen where he still had all the materials he had used to make his signs earlier that afternoon, but as he took his third step Jason was struck by a sudden chill, he shivered and his skin was immediately covered in goose bumps, not only that his nipples grew small and stiff and made highly visible little mounds through his t-shirt and thin grey sweater. Jason rubbed his arms as his teeth started to chatter and he decided he needed a warm drink before he made new signs. He only got a couple more steps before he felt a powerful shiver run down his spine as though someone had walked over his grave, for some reason it also made his penis suddenly stiffen which felt intensely warm compared to the rest of his body as it filled with blood. His penis throbbing Jason took a few more steps down the corridor and was about to open the kitchen door when the throbbing in his penis became a sudden and urgent explosion and he filled his underwear with what felt like gallon after gallon of semen as he orgasmed. Doubled over as his body shook he gasped for breath as his penis unbelievably continued to pump out liquid, looking down Jason could see a huge wet patch growing over his groin turning his blue jeans almost black. The stale musty smell emitting from his groin was almost overpowering and it made Jason feel a little sick but at the same time he found it sort of intoxicating. Slowly the throbbing slowed, and Jason could feel that he wasn't soiling his underwear anymore, he was still shivering from the cold but now on top of that his groin felt unpleasantly wet, changing his mind about going to the kitchen he moved slowly over to the bathroom door, almost mincing as he tried to avoid making himself any wetter than he already was. Once in the bathroom he pulled down his jeans pulling a face at the sensation of the soaked material sliding down his legs and smearing them with the slick remnants of his own cum. The smell was even stronger now the jeans were not restricting air flow, the musty smell coming from his groin was even earthier now but there was a very noticeable sickly-sweet undertone, Jason couldn't place it but it smelt familiar. Still shivering he peeled his underwear off his groin and slowly lowered them down too and stepped out of them, moving to the washbasin he ran the hot tap and grabbed a flannel and held it under the water, squeezed it a few times and then pulling up his jumped and shirt with one hand he took the flannel and began to wash his privates.

At first he didn't notice anything odd but after the first couple of wipes with the flannel he felt like something was off, his genitals felt small, smaller than he thought they should be at any rate, giving a mental shrug he continued wiping and then rinsed the dirty flannel out under the hot tap.

When he returned the flannel to his genitals he knew something weird was happening, he could barely feel anything, his balls felt like two cherries under the flannel and his penis felt miniscule. Throwing the flannel in the basin he took a step back and pulling in his stomach he looked down at himself, his penis and balls were tiny, almost lost in the thick dark patch of wet pubic hair that surrounded them.

'What the hell!' Jason exclaimed and looked up at himself in the mirror above the basin where he saw that on his bald head there was a light fuzz of blonde hair, he ran a hand through it, it felt prickly like a day old stubble but it was definitely there.

'What the hell' Jason said again and at that moment he was struck by a violent bout of shivering that set his teeth chattering and his body convulsing, there was a strange sucking sensation and he felt a hollowness between his legs. Scared to look Jason darted a hand down to his groin to discover his genitals had completely disappeared leaving only a slight indentation in his groin, his bottom lip quivering Jason moved his hand away from his groin and forced himself to look down at his crotch, he gasped as he saw it was flat and featureless like a dolls, except for a small triangular patch of pubic hair that looked somewhat out of place.

Lifting his eyes from his crotch Jason looked around the bathroom as if there might be someone nearby responsible for what was happening, his body continued to shiver and his teeth chattered 'I need help' he said and pushing his feet back into his slippers and wearing nothing below the waist he opened the bathroom door and headed towards the living room and the telephone.

As Jason moved down the hall his vision was suddenly obscured by thick walls of blonde hair that sprouted from his head and as he staggered to a halt Jason was struck by an even more violent bout of shivering and he stumbled and fell to his knees, with one hand he reached out to the wall to steady himself but put it down on the radiator. It was too hot and he pulled his hand away yelping, he pulled his hand close to his face and looked at the palm, it was red but not burnt and as he turned it back over Jason realised it looked wrong, the fingers were slim and slender not like his pudgy gnarled fingers and the nails were no longer bitten and chewed but perfectly rounded with a pearlescent sheen. Lifting up his other hand he saw that it matched and that his wrists were slender too and hairless and so were his arms.

'What is going on' he moaned and began to try to climb to his feet, but before he could get upright his body began to shiver and shake again so he remained kneeling on the hallway carpet. As he shook and his teeth chattered Jason began to feel his chest begin to move more than the rest of his body, as though the skin there were looser or there was more of it. As he shivered and shook the movements became more exaggerated and he could see large lumps moving back and forth underneath his jumper, as they did so he felt his hard nipples rubbing against the material of his shirt and it felt, kind of good. The shivering and shaking of his body became a sort of jiggling motion on his chest and there was no denying it there were large lumps of flesh moving about under the pushed out jumper. They protruded out more than his paunch, which in relation to his chest seemed to be shrinking. Curious he grabbed at a mound with his feminine left hand and felt a little bit of resistance as he squeezed. It felt just like a woman's breast, or at least what Jason thought a woman's breast might feel like, having never touched one in his life before. He scrabbled his other hand up under the shirt and jumper and his fingertips felt the rise of flesh as they moved upwards over the hidden mound and found his stiff and erect nipple. It was a breast, he moved his hand across to check the other side, his palm sliding across his stiff nipple sent a little shiver through his body and he pushed his fingers into the soft yielding flesh of his other boob.

Through his still chattering teeth he mumbled 'What is happening to me' and pulled his hand out from under his clothes.

Still shivering and shaking he leant forwards, put his hands on the carpet and began to crawl towards the living room door, his forming breasts hung down and pushed his clothes outwards and Jason was highly aware of them swaying underneath him as he moved forwards, his now long blonde hair hung about his face like curtains as he stared at the floor.

Because he was looking down he was able to see a glossy black stain grow from the quick of his nails all the way to the tips until they looked like they were covered in a black nail polish, Jason's bottom lip trembled and he let out a little sob as he moved forwards.

'Help me, please someone help' he moaned.

As he shuffled forwards on his hands and knees Jason shifted one leg forwards and there was a loud crack and the leg holding his bodyweight went limp and useless, he rolled over onto the floor unable to support himself and lay on his back shivering, both legs felt like dead weights and try as he might they would not move, another shiver ran down his spine which caused him to convulse his hips which cracked and popped loudly. Using his elbows to pull himself into a sort of half sitting half lying position Jason was able to look down over the tops of his burgeoning breasts past the hem of his jumper. The first thing he noticed other than his blank and featureless crotch exposed below the hem of his grey jumper was the fact his paunch had utterly vanished, his stomach was as flat as a washboard but his hips were now wide and voluptuous and below them thick thighs led down to slender hairless legs and tiny feet which were now engulfed by his old slippers. As he watched though he saw the slippers visibly shrink and felt them tightening around his feet, the dirty green colouration darkened and darkened until they were pitch black.

Jason continued to shiver and shake, he still felt cold but not uncomfortably so and the back and forth movement the shivering was causing his nipples to make against what felt like coarse material of his shirt was making him feel despite the weirdness of the situation very excited indeed. Little pulses of pleasurable sensations pinged from his nipples about his body and Jason gave out a little moan as he shuddered not with cold but with a building excitement. A second shudder was followed by a wet squelching tearing noise as the flesh in his groin parted and a deep cleft suddenly appeared, Jason opened his mouth in shock for a second before his teeth began to chatter again.

'No, No No' he repeated and pulled himself backwards as though that would help him escape what was happening to his groin, as he moved his feet and legs began to respond and he stopped and pulled himself upright, long blonde hair fell about his face and got caught in his mouth causing him to cough and splutter until he had pulled it free. Feeling something fall down over his hips and groin as he stood Jason peered down to see that his grey jumper had grown longer and was now hanging down to just above his knees and was starting to darken in colour.

Close to the living room and the phone Jason took a hurried step forwards and wobbled as he put his foot down, his foot was being held at a strange angle and felt to high off the ground, looking down again he saw that his blackened slipper had become a highly polished shoe with a blocky heel and straps wrapped around his lower leg, as he looked his other foot was pushed upwards as that slipper too began to change. Unbalanced again as his body continued to shiver uncontrollably he threw a hand against the wall until both shoes had levelled off to the same height, Jason felt oddly too high up as if he were on stilts, he took a tentative step forwards hand held loosely against the wall in case he fell again. That step brought him in close proximity to the hallway mirror and scared but intrigued at the same time Jason moved the last two steps until he was standing next to it. Carefully he rotated his body looking down as he took little steps in the high heels until he was facing the mirror, then he lifted his head and as he stared at his reflection he stopped shivering.

Who he saw was not the paunchy bald headed man who had slammed the door on some trick or treaters a short time ago, who he saw was a young woman with blonde hair, bright red lips and dark smoky makeup, Jason could still recognise his features, he still had his familiar grey green eyes and the long family nose, his jawline was a bit slimmer but still noticeably the same shape, all in all he looked like the sister he might have had if he hadn't been an only child.

As he stared at his reflection Jason's darkening sweater changed to a black lace and satin dress, the neckline deepened to reveal his newly formed cleavage through the see through lace panels over his breast and his now slim waist was wrapped tightly with numerous black lace ribbons and straps, the rest of the satin dress hung in pleats to just above his knees and despite the heating in the house Jason could feel a draft between his legs that told him that he was wearing nothing underneath the dress at all.

'This is not happening' he said to his reflection which silently aped his movements.

'I need to get help.' Jason said and then turned to walk towards the living room and the telephone it held.

'You don't need help' came a feminine voice.

Jason looked around, he was alone and the only movement he saw was from his reflection in the mirror.

'I'm losing my mind.' he said.

'Not yet, but soon' responded the voice that sounded as though it was coming from right beside him.

A movement caught the corner of Jason's eye and he turned to look at the mirror.

The reflection moved, Jason took a step back in shock as it flipped the hair from her face then a voice said, 'hello Stacey, do you want to be a good girl or a naughty girl?'

Jason's mouth dropped open in shock as his reflection spoke to him and moved her fingers across her smiling lips, his eyes locked onto those of his reflection and for some reason despite his shock he felt compelled to answer.

'Yes, I do' he said in a husky but definitely feminine voice 'I want to be a naughty girl.'

His hand shot up to his mouth, Jason couldn't quite believe what he had just said.

'Naughty girls like to trick and to treat, but most of all they just want to have fun don't they and treats are always fun?' Jason wasn't sure if it was the reflection or he who was speaking, the voice coming out of her mouth and his sounded like they were coming from the same place.

Jason nodded, his mind no longer quite his own 'oh yes, yes, they are.'

'And as you are a naughty girl you want to have as much fun as possible don't you Stacey?'

Jason felt an uncontrollable urge building up deep inside him, he knew now with every fibre of his being that he was a girl who wanted to have fun, no, not wanted, needed to have fun, the urge built and built until he could take the pressure no more and his response blurted out from between his cherry red lips, 'yes I so want to have fun' then he giggled at the silliness of the question, of course she wanted to have fun, it was Halloween, one of the best times for fun in the entire year, not that she needed much of an excuse the rest of the year.

The reflection smiled 'that's my girl Stacey, I'm sure you'll be having more fun than you can handle very soon.'

Stacey smiled and giggled at the reflection 'do you think so?' she asked.

'Oh, I know you will Stacey, I know.'

Stacey gave a little jump in the air and clapped her hands, the reflection in the mirror didn't move an inch 'Oh goody, I can't wait, I so want to have fun.'

The reflection beamed a wide toothy smile and her eyes glittered 'yes you do Stacey, it's all you like to do now, you're such a naughty girl and naughty girls always get to have such fun,'

12