A Trick and a Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud banging on the front door followed by a deep masculine voice 'Trick or Treat!'

Stacey looked around towards the door and then back at the mirror, the reflection nodded and smiled 'go have fun Stacey, be a really naughty girl for me.'

There was another bang on the door followed by that delicious deep voice again 'Trick or Treat!'

Stacey giggled and whispered to herself 'oh a treat, I definitely want a treat' she moved towards the door and opened it wide, outside there were three burly men dressed up in rather revealing pirate costumes, as they grinned at her Stacey fluttered her eyelashes and giggled 'I'm sorry but I don't have any candy, but I'm sure I can think of much better booty to reward such' she licked her lips and raised her eyebrows 'fearsome pirates.'

The three men looked at each other and then back at Stacey, their grins turning to wide smiles as Stacey took several steps backwards as she beckoned the men inside.

A tingle of excitement ran through Stacey as she watched the last man through the front door shut it behind him, she was now all alone with the three men, and she couldn't wait for what was about to come next. She giggled quietly to herself at that thought and in the mirror on the far wall Stacey's reflection nodded with satisfaction as it watched Stacey begin to run her hands over her transformed body and then smiled as her questing hands lingered on her breasts, then swept down to reach beneath the hem of her black dress, then as Stacey's fingers found the soft and sticky folds between her legs the reflection began to shimmer and slowly dissolve.

Moaning with pleasure Stacey looking hungrily at the three men 'now' she gasped breathily 'you can have your treats together or one at a time, what's it to be?'

12