All Comments on 'A Trio of Mean Girls Pt. 03'

by Dio1511

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm confused

I like female domination and teasing (mostly) a lot. But as much as i hate small penis being used as something to be ashamed about by the society and the cuck fetish, your stories still.manage to make me read em completely somehow...

Tbh I cried when i read about the Emily's big bf and all in the last part (am at the peak point of my insecurities and about to get a therapy) coz i like femdom but i really want to be the guy woman likes for real... Which is the second guy..

So am confused... How am I able to read and enjoy this series even when SPH triggers me to depressing thoughts ? XD btw... Whatever is stored in next part, the thing i like most about these is that there is tease and less of degradation... Also the guy actually gets to do a lot of things (tho i prefer the ones where teasing and lil SPH is consensual and she is actually doing it coz she loves him, followed by reassurance and all... Still this is going great i guess, provided that it made me doubt myself xD).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ballbusting

Maybe add some ballbusting in the next one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous