A Trio of Mean Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole ordeal was a lot for me to endure, and I stood up and pulled my pants down, wanting to fuck her myself.

"Heh, I won't feel you anyway, but you're welcome to try," she cooed.

I couldn't handle it anymore and I slid my little cock inside her loose, soaked folds. She giggled softly at how easily my cock went in, and the fact that she was so loose around it.

While she was still Gina, she was much gentler after the hard sex she'd just endured, and her quips stung less than usual.

I started pushing my hips and was amazed at how my cock slid in with nearly no resistance. In spite of my previous orgasm, I didn't last long and soon added my own load to her youthful pussy. My cock shot out a few ropes of my own cum into her already overflowing vagina.

She sighed satisfactorily when she saw that I was a quick shot on top of being small.

"Alright, get dressed and go. But don't think I'm done with you," she whispered.

I redressed and left her house. Humiliating as it was, the experience was fun.

But it wasn't the end just yet...


12