A Trip Down Under Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: Bondi beach, and a pleasant surprise.
3.5k words
4.63
3.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 2: Bondi beach, and a pleasant surprise

This chapter could be enjoyed on its own, but to really understand the context, I suggest that you read Chapter 1: Sydney: Meeting Scarlett, an exclusive escort first.

Saturday morning, I was up at the crack of dawn. I packed my swimming trunks and a change of clothes in my leather cabin bag, and over breakfast, I texted the organizer of our group, the company's chief engineer, that I would be in Bondi if they needed me, not expecting that this would happen over a weekend.

I took a train from Sydney's Town Hall Station to Bondi Beach, and as I peered from the train window at the scenery flashing by, I thought back on the previous night. The light, dry kisses that I received from Scarlett really turned me on, and I wondered what it would feel like to have sex with her without her rules. I let my mind wander, and imagined that I would hold her tight, kiss her deeply, suck and nibble on her nipples and go down between her legs to lick and finger her until she cried out with pleasure. If we only lived in the same city instead of thousands of miles apart, we may have become friends with benefits, and she would not need to market herself as an escort to have sex... I've always had a vivid imagination, and dismissed these thoughts as a flight of fancy. I knew that I would never see her again, and the experience, although one in a lifetime, was just that: a one-time thing, to be remembered and fantasized over on sleepless nights.

I arrived at the hotel mid-morning, and although I knew that it was much too early to check in, I thought I'd enquire, and see whether I could maybe borrow a beach towel. The friendly receptionist informed me that my allocated room would not be ready for some hours, but that instead, I could upgrade to a suite, free of charge. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I accepted the offer and I went up to the suite to find that it was well laid out, with a huge bathroom (with spa bath no less), and a nicely appointed lounge area leading to a bedroom with a king-sized bed to the right. Both the lounge area and the bedroom had glass sliding doors leading to a balcony overlooking the ocean.

There was a slight breeze coming from the beach, and the waves were dotted with surfers enjoying a beautiful morning. I quickly changed into my surfing gear, and grabbed a beach towel from the cabinet.

I strode down Campbell Street looking for a surf hire shop, and was lucky enough to find a guy with a truck and trailer loaded with surfboards for hire, just behind the Bondi Pavilion. I rented a wetsuit and a surfboard that suited my weight and ability, and hit the waves.

The water was surprisingly cold, and although I caught a few nice waves, I soon felt cold and hungry enough to take a break, and headed for the beach to towel off and slip out of the wet wetsuit.

After a burger and a beer at a little sidewalk café, I was ready for the surf again, and crossed the street to get back on the beach. I heard a car honking its horn behind me, and turned around to see a classic white convertible sportscar, pulling into an empty parking spot.

It was Scarlett!

She was wearing a pair of large sunglasses, covering half her face, and had a scarf tied around her hair, but I immediately recognized her. If I looked surprised, it was because I was. She was the last person I expected to see today. I walked closer, and noticed that the car was an early 70's Alfa Spider, in mint condition - a classic indeed. "Hi, nice to see you?" I said with a question mark in my voice. "G'day!", she replied, taking off the scarf and shaking her hair loose: "I had a nice sleep in this morning, and thought I'd join you. May I?"

I was flabbergasted, but agreed, of course. She took a woven beach bag from the back seat, and we strolled onto the beach. Scarlett explained that she made enquiries at the hotel, and found that I had checked in but was out. She was just about to leave when she saw me walking by. I could still not understand why she came looking for me specifically, and had to ask. She told me that she hated coming to the beach on her own on busy days, as guys continuously came up to her, trying to make small talk. She much preferred to come to Bondi during the quieter week days, but since it was such a nice day, she decided to go for a drive, hoping to run into me, so she would have male company.

We spread our towels on the white sand, and she removed her beach dress, revealing a red bikini. Although it covered all the important bits, it certainly did not hide it. I understood why she would draw attention on the beach, and could see a number of eyes on her as she readied herself to absorb the sun.

She lay down on her stomach, and asked me to put sunblock on her back and legs. She handed me a tube of SPF 15 which I applied to her back. Assuming that she did not want lotion on her bikini top, I undid the clasp, not asking for her permission. She smiled, and I continued to spread the lotion onto her back and shoulders, giving her a gentle massage in doing so. I moved down to her legs, and applied a good squirt of lotion onto each leg, rubbing up and down from her lovely calves to the seams of her bikini bottoms. I gradually moved to the insides of her legs, and she spread her legs a little to give my fingers room to move all the way up. I rubbed my hand up and down each smooth inner thigh, going as high as I could go without actually touching the inviting pussy lips inside the V of her thighs.

Spreading lotion on a beautiful tanned girl's legs (not to mention my mind racing back to the previous evening) was a turn-on, and I could feel my cock harden inside my swimming trunks. I did not want to embarrass myself in front of a packed beach, and gave her a little pat on the buttock with the back of my fingers. "That's it" I said before lying down on my stomach. She lifted one arm from her side and gave me a pat on my backside in return. "Cheers!" She left her hand on my towel, just touching my hip, and closed her eyes, looking peaceful. "I really enjoyed our meeting last night" she said with her eyes still closed. I don't know whether she was just being polite, but I was completely honest when I replied "So did I". I closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off for a while, because when I woke up, the gentle breeze had turned up the volume, and Scarlett was gently poking my arm. "I'm getting cold. Can we go to your room?"

I lifted myself up on my elbows, and looked at her, struggling to find the right words. I thoroughly enjoyed the previous evening, but lovely as she was, I did not plan on forking out another $800.00 or more. "Uh, I don't think... uuhm..." I stammered, trying not to say something crass and embarrass her. She smiled, also lifting herself onto her elbows, her bare breasts just touching the bikini top, and put one cool hand on my wrist.

"No, Brian, there is no money involved. I don't need money, and I am just here as one new friend visiting another. No rules today".

"Let's go, then" I said, fastening the clasp on her bikini top and shaking out my towel. The wind had suddenly picked up more speed, and was whipping up sand against our legs, and blowing beach umbrellas over as we scurried from the beach across the street to my hotel, stopping quickly at her car to put the vinyl top up. Having arrived at the suite, I went onto the balcony to hang my towel out to dry. The wind was really blowing now, and the beach was almost deserted. I closed both sliding doors and went inside where I heard water running in the bathroom. Scarlett seemed to know her way around the place, and had found a few sachets of bath foam which she was pouring into the tub when I peeked in. I quietly wondered whether she had attended outcalls there before.

"We'd better get the sand off" she said matter-of-factly.

"Drink?" I asked, and when she agreed, I went to the mini bar to retrieve a bottle of Jansz Premium Cuvee Brut from the fridge. "Too hell with the cost" I thought, and poured the bubbly into two fluted champagne glasses. I carried glasses into the bathroom. As I entered, Scarlett was just slipping her now-naked body into the foaming bath. I put the drinks on the side of the tub, shod my clothes and got in across from her. "Mmmhh" she said as she took her first sip.

The electric motor of the jacuzzi was humming underneath, causing the floor of the bath to vibrate below us, and outside, one could hear the wind whipping around. This was bliss, I thought, and thus far, things were really going well. I had little doubt that the afternoon would end up with me having sex with this lovely woman, and I savored the moment, sipping on the delicious pale gold bubbly from Tasmania and staring at Scarlett's beautiful features across the sea of foam between us. Today, she had almost no makeup on her face, save for maybe a little mascara on her eyelashes. Above the foam, her narrow shoulders were visible, and below that, I could see just the top of her breasts. I wondered if the vibration of the bath turned her on as much as it did myself.

She noticed my staring, and with a smile, she slid down lower in the bath, with her chin in the bubbles, lifting her glass higher with one hand. She managed to reach my crotch, and with her big toe, she began playing with my ball sack. My semi-erect cock sprung to full attention, and she noticed it, as she pressed harder with her toe, finding the hard root of my member above the two nuts. Being the gallant gentleman I am, I returned the favour by sliding my right foot between her legs. She smiled, and gave her hips a little wiggle, which I took as a hint to continue. I lowered my foot, and with my big toe I started rubbing up and down her pussy. The soapy water lubricated our skin touching the other's and when she lifted her left knee above the water, I could reach all the way down to her butthole. She continued massaging my shaft with her foot, and I was sliding my big toe up and down the length of her crack, from her anus to her clitoris. The next logical step would be going to bed, I thought.

Scarlett must have read my mind, because she said "I think we're sand free now?"

As I gave her slit one last rub with my big toe, I agreed: "Yep, feels like it!"

In unison, we got out of the bath and helped each other to rub our bodies dry with the thick white towels.

She led the way to the bed, and I followed her, both naked. I lay down on top of Scarlett and started kissing her (she did say "no rules"), and found that she was an excellent kisser - even better than I imagined that morning. I spent a minute ministering to her breasts, sucking and nibbling on each nipple in turn before kissing my way down her ribcage, down her flat tummy, stopping at her navel to give it a flick of my tongue, and then continuing my way down her lower belly and across to her upper thigh. She opened her legs, and I climbed across her right leg to position myself between her thighs, lying flat on my stomach, inches from the gorgeous pussy that was strictly off limits the previous evening, but now lay exposed for my pleasure. I breathed in the smell of her sex, and kissed and licked each inner thigh in turn. I put my hands on her thighs, gently pushing them further apart, exposing her beautiful pussy lips, still warm from the bath. I pouted my lips, and put the puckered lips on her clitoris, giving it a slow sucking kiss.

I lowered my head, and started slowly licking her pussy with a pointed tongue, parting the outer pussy lips to explore her sensitive inner labia. At the end of each lick, I stopped to give her clitoris a few gentle flicks with my tongue, causing her to shiver a little. I took my right hand from her thigh, and moved it down to lick my middle finger before gently inserting it into her vagina, pressing down on her perineal muscle and then gently sawing in and out with my finger, keeping up the downwards pressure. I moved my left hand to her pudendum, pushing the skin upwards to expose her clitoris to my tongue. I licked the clitoris with the tip of my tongue, moving around in small circles before licking her pussy with the flat part of my tongue, all the way from my hand, up to her clit where I started the process again. She did not groan, or make any sex noises, but instead, gently guided my ministrations with directions: "Yes, like that", "harder", "higher" or "quicker". I thought myself to be quite the expert in pleasuring women, but Scarlett was obviously more experienced, and I allowed myself to be led by her. She clearly knew where her pleasure points were, and that is where I wanted to touch.

Scarlett had one hand on my head, stroking my hair and scratching my scalp with her long nails, and the other was fondling her breasts, heightening her pleasure. After a while, my neck started cramping from being in the same position, and I crawled up next to her, intending to continue stimulating her with my hand. Scarlett decided however that she was ready for coitus, and showed me that she was by reaching down to take hold my penis, and turning away from me, she guided my hard rod to enter her pussy from behind. She lifted her head, and I slipped my left arm around her neck to caress her breasts.

I entered her slowly, until I was pressing my hips against her firm backside, and held it there, just savoring the feeling of the warm folds of her vagina around my cock. I took her right leg, and lifted it, curling my right hand around her thigh to reach her clit, and I started lightly rubbing the little fleshy pearl again. Scarlett grabbed her knee with her right hand, lifting it high, relieving the pressure on my forearm and allowing my hand to move freely. I continued my rubbing, now gliding two fingers up and down her slit, from my slowly pumping penis to her clitoris, each time spending a few moments circling her clit before journeying down the slit again. Meanwhile, I had my left arm curled around her, rubbing her right breast, and in turn twisting and pulling on her nipple. It appeared that I had found the right spots, because her guidance now consisted of soft sighs of encouragement, rather than directions: "Yes. Yeesss!".

When I twisted her nipple a little harder, she gave a little shiver, but said: "Yes; hard!". I was ready to come, but determined to let the lady in before me. I stopped my pumping, letting the sensations in my cock abate a little, but continued rubbing her clit and tweaking her nipple. She would have nothing of it, but pushed back her hips and said: "No, go! I'm close!" I resumed my strokes, speeding up a little, furiously rubbed her clit, and tweaking her nipple even harder, pulling on it as I did so. Scarlett met my strokes by pushing back hard with her hips, forcing me even deeper inside her. A few moments later, I could feel her whole body stiffen against me. "Yes, yes, yes!" she sighed "I'm there!". She let go of her right leg, and I lost touch with her clit. Her whole body shuddered, and her vagina clamped around my penis. I grabbed her right hip, and gave another huge push, pulling her in tightly against my pelvis. Two more strokes into that tightened pussy, and I started squirting like a fire hose - shooting my semen deep inside her, whilst holding her hip tightly against mine. She gave another little shudder, and then turned her head around to look at me through lowered eyelids.

"Thanks. I needed that".

I wormed my arm out from under her, and propped myself up on my left elbow to look at her lovely face. She rolled onto her back, and I put my hand on her left breast, gently rubbing it. She looked flushed, but happy and satisfied. I know I felt happy and satisfied. I leaned down, and kissed her bruised right nipple, licking it and then blowing on it to cool it down.

"Not too rough?" I asked.

"No, I really liked it" she responded. She gave me a long sucking kiss. I believed her.

I got up and went to the bathroom to rinse off my cock, and to fetch a hand towel to clean her up. I took my time in wiping her thighs and crotch, and left the towel there to absorb any semen still dribbling from her pussy. We fell asleep, listening to the wind still howling outside.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in a slow blur - more sex, a blow job, even better than the evening before as it was skin to skin, napping in each other's arms, and then even more sex. Unlike the previous night, I felt totally relaxed, and enjoyed every moment. It almost felt like I was back with Anita (See: Breaking in Anita), but the difference with Scarlett was that it was more or less on an equal footing: with Anita, I was in control, and although it gave me a sense of power, I felt responsible for her pleasure and thinking back, somehow that was a little burden. With Scarlett, it felt as though we were new buddies competing to buy the next round before the other could finish their beer - the more I tried to pleasure her, the more she gave in return.

By nightfall, we were both hungry. We went downstairs and walked down the street to find a noisy little Italian restaurant where we shared a humungous pizza, washed down with a bottle of Chianti. As she did on the beach, Scarlett drew attention from a number of other diners, and I could see more than one man gawking at her hungrily, and more than one woman staring at her, no doubt a little jealous about the classic beauty she had been blessed with. During dinner, the wind had died down, and we enjoyed a leisurely stroll down the esplanade back to my hotel.

We each took a shower, and went to bed. This time, it was companionable sex such as I imagined a married couple would have. We both knew by now what the other liked, and we gradually stimulated each other to the point where I entered her from behind in a spooning position, slowly and sensually fucking until we both climaxed. I fell asleep, with my flaccid penis inside her.

When we woke up the next morning, the wind was howling again. Not a surf or beach day. We had a cappuccino and croissant each at a coffee shop not too far from the hotel - Scarlett insisted on paying, and I let her. She offered to take me back to my hotel in Sydney, and after breakfast, we packed up and left Bondi.

Scarlett dropped me off at my hotel just before 12, and as I walked around her little sportster to give her a goodbye kiss, I thought that she looked a little sad. I know I felt a little sad. A splendid weekend, but the circumstances were such that it could never be repeated.

"Bye - " I said "thank you for a wonderful visit". I kissed her lightly on the lips.

"See ya!" she said, and she was gone.

I went to my room, and slept the rest of the day, not caring about jet lag.

Late that afternoon, I received a text from Mike, the chief engineer saying that we had to catch a plane early the next morning, as there were people to meet in Brisbane.

[Chapter 3 to follow]

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers