A Trip Down Under Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: Brisbane: Saving Roxy's nice ass.
4.9k words
4.6
3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 3: Brisbane: Saving Roxy's nice ass

Our group left Sydney (See Chapter 1 and 2 in this series) on the redeye flight to Brisbane, and at 11am we had a meet and greet with the people of the Australian company's Brisbane office and their lawyer. Once again, I was excused from further attendance, as the initial talks would just concern technical mining issues and costs.

Without anything to do, I booked into my hotel, a nicely appointed old building, facing the 150-year-old botanic gardens, and spent the rest of the day as a tourist: I browsed around on the South Bank of the Brisbane River where I visited a couple of museums and coffee shops, and took a ferry trip on the river from where I could see a lot more of the city than I would be able to cover on foot. I had dinner with the rest of our delegation, and was brought up to speed with the progress in negotiations. The engineers were confident that a joint venture with the Australian company was viable, and the next day was set aside to iron out the remaining technical issues before the serious negotiations about dividing costs and profits would start. I was told that I would probably not be needed until the next afternoon, but that I should stay in the city in case I was. After a few post-dinner scotches at the bar, I retired to my room.

My first night in Brisbane was dreadful: I slept fitfully, and by four am, I was wide awake. I checked my emails, and responded to a few urgent ones. By 5am, the hotel room became too small for me, and I decided to go for a walk as it was already light outside. I made my way to the river which wound its way through the city, and followed a concreted footpath that runs alongside the river. There were a lot of people about, some out for exercise, while others appeared to be making their way to work with backpacks on their backs. I saw some people with cups of takeaway coffee in their hands, and as I turned away from the river, I found a bustling coffee shop in a little alleyway underneath a building on Tank Street. I ordered a take away coffee, and ambled down George Street, which I knew would lead me back to the Botanic Gardens where the hotel was.

As I was waiting at a traffic light, a blonde girl in a short dress crossed the street from my left-hand side opposite the street, turned left and started walking in the same direction I was going. Being the connoisseur of the female form that I am, I quickened my step when the light turned green, and caught up to within ten steps or so behind her. She had blonde shoulder-length hair, and was wearing the tiniest of black one piece mini-dresses made of some kind of t-shirt material, which hugged her smallish frame. The tone of her skin matched that of a pure blond - it was light, almost translucent, and in sharp contrast with the black dress. The hem of the dress barely covered her backside, and every now and then, the line between her buttocks and upper legs would peek from underneath the dress. (My friend Jerry had told me that according to his wife, this area is called a "thass", as in "thigh and ass". Jerry and I had spent many a delightful morning on the beach together discussing the bikini-clad thasses of girls walking by). The thass on this girl was delectable.

She had an excellent pair of legs, with well-defined calves. She was not wearing shoes, but instead wore slip-ons that seemed to be very popular in Australia (I had learned that Australians referred to them as "thongs"). She stopped at an ATM and inserted her card to start a transaction. Not wanting to end the magnificent perving that I was busy with, I sat down on a bench on the sidewalk, and pretended to be busy with my phone, enjoying the view of this gorgeous little blonde creature at the ATM, not more than 5 steps from me. She was oblivious to my presence, since I wore running shoes, and she did not ever look behind her.

The next moment, I clearly heard her say "Fuck!", followed by a second, even louder "Fuuuck!" as she stamped one thonged foot on the sidewalk. She turned around, and noticed me, a little surprised that someone was right behind her. I looked back at her, coffee in one hand and my phone in the other. She was beautiful, with no makeup on, except for dark mascara around the eyes. "Problems, miss?" I asked innocently.

"Shit, I'm sorry," she replied "but this is the second fucking machine that does not want to give me my money". She appeared to be close to tears. I put down my coffee, stood up from the bench and walked closer.

"Anything I can do to help?".

"No," she replied "unless you can magically get the machine to give me six hundred dollars".

I enquired further, and she told me that "somebody" was supposed to pay money into her account, but that they didn't, that she was between jobs, in arrears with her rent, and unless she could find $600.00 in the next hour "I will be out in the street on my arse". Her landlord, she explained, was also the caretaker in the building she lived. He started knocking on her door early that morning to demand his rent, and told her that if she did not come up with the money by 9am, he would throw her out. I could not imagine such a lovely ass being out on the street, and my brain quickly calculated that if she was desperate to find $600.00, I may be able to get a bit of that ass for myself.

"I can help you with $600.00", I volunteered.

"Why would you do that?" she asked with a frown. "You don't even know me!".

"I'm sure that we can think of a way for you to repay me", I said with a laugh, looking her up and down to make sure she gets my drift. Her frown disappeared, and she gave me a deadpan look.

"Are you saying you want to fuck me for $600.00?".

"Yes, why not? You need $600.00 and I have $600.00. I have time, and it appears as you have time as well".

She looked a little shocked, but not as shocked as I though she ought to be. She looked at my right hand, where I was extracting my credit card from the pocket of my running shorts, and back at me.

"OK, where?"

"My hotel is all the way over at the Botanic Gardens. Where do you live?"

She gestured vaguely to her left in the direction of Roma Street Station.

"Just over there."

"Your place then? Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, my place is not very tidy, but OK; we have a deal."

"Do you have condoms?" It struck me that I was going to have sex with a total stranger about whose background and hygiene I knew nothing. She could be a drug user for all I knew, and I didn't know whether she had sold her body before.

"Yes", she said. I approached the ATM, inserted my card, and withdrew $600.00 in crisp new notes.

"Let's go then" I said, pocketing the money.

We turned back in the direction I had come from, and she fell into stride next to me, her thongs flip-flopping against her heels.

"When will you give me the money? Only afterwards?" she asked.

"No." I said. "We're going to see the landlord together, and give it to him."

"How do you know I will keep my end of the bargain afterwards?"

I looked down at her.

"I will have just have to trust you, won't I?"

"Thanks" she said as we continued our walk. I don't know whether it was a thank you for the money, or the trust I seemed to place in her, but I suppose it was the latter.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

I looked her straight in the eyes, wondering what this poor young girl must have experienced in her life.

"No" I tried to joke. "Hurting would cost more than $600.00".

She smiled wryly, seemingly content with my answer. As we walked on, she told me that she moved from Melbourne to Brisbane to take up a job as a nurse at a big hospital in the city, but her appointment was slowed down in bureaucratic red tape, and she had been waiting for three weeks to start in the new position. She had enough money to pay for the first two weeks' rent, but was in a predicament now, as she was already a week behind.

We arrived at her apartment block, a dingy-looking little three-story building squashed in between two backpacker lodges, and I was starting to get second thoughts, but I had made a deal, and would at least see to it that the landlord gets paid, and that she didn't spend the money on drugs.

The landlord's apartment-cum-office was on the ground floor, right next to the entrance. I gave three hard raps on the door, and a dirty looking little man opened the door. He had not shaved in at least a week, and wore a grey undershirt that once may have been white over a pair of flowery boxer shorts. "Yes?" he said, looking from me to the blonde.

"I understand that uhm ..."...

"Roxy" she helpfully added. I realised that I never asked her name.

"I understand that Roxy here had a problem with her rent" I continued.

"Yes" he growled, not any friendlier.

"Well, we are here to pay you the $600.00 for last week and the next" I said, handing over the money. He snatched the notes from my hand and started counting it.

"I need to tell that you can't just kick tenants out of your own accord, and that you have to follow due legal process". (I knew very little about Australian law, but this little excuse for a man really irritated me). He did not look at me, but was looking at his grubby little fingers, counting the notes for a second time.

"Apart from that, you should know that if you ever so much as threaten Roxy again, I will get people to break your legs. Do you understand?" I was getting braver by the minute, even though I knew that I would never be able to make good my threat.

"Lastly, I doubt whether this shithole is compliant with current regulations, and if you so much as hint at throwing Roxy out, you will have Council all over this joint". (I knew enough about the multitude of regulations pertaining to mining to suspect that the Brisbane City Council would have similar requirements regarding tenancies, and this threat seemed to hit the mark: He looked up suddenly, his bloodshot eyes trying to measure me.

"Fuck off, mate" he said, closing the door with an elbow.

Roxy ran up the polished concrete stairs, holding her hands over her mouth. She stopped on the landing, giggling uncontrollably into her hands. "He's shitting himself! I know him, and he has never been this scared in his life!" she whispered between peals of laughter. "Thank you so soo much!"

She grabbed me on the inside of my arm, and pressed her head against my shoulder in a mini-hug. I could feel one soft breast pressing against my elbow. "Come."

That sealed it; whatever misgivings I had before, seemed to vanish instantly. She led me up the stairs, and down the passage to her apartment at the end of it. When she opened the door to her one-room apartment, it was not nearly as untidy as I had anticipated. Although small and sparsely furnished, most things were in place. She quickly grabbed a few items of clothing that were hanging across the backs of chairs, bundling it into a cupboard, and gave the cover of the double bed in the corner a few pulls to straighten it up.

She asked whether I would give her a few minutes to clean up, and I asked whether I could use the shower as well, as I was quite sticky after my walk along the river.

"OK, you can go first", she insisted, and grabbed a fresh towel from the top shelf of the cupboard for me.

The shower consisted of a shower head over the tiny bath, with a plastic curtain hanging on the inside of the bath. After fiddling with the faucet contraption (I have not seen one of these since visiting my grandmother on the farm, many years ago), I managed to get a reasonable stream of cool water to spray from the shower head, which was much too low for my height - I had to contort myself in all directions to rinse off. I dried off quickly, and tied the towel around my waist before rinsing my mouth with her toothpaste. As I padded out of the small bathroom, she was waiting in the kitchen opposite the bathroom, a glass of orange juice in her hand.

"For you" she said "just give me five".

I thanked her and walked to the bed in the corner where I sat down and waited, sipping on the juice. I could hear water splashing in the bathroom, and from the outside, the hum of early morning traffic from the street. What a way to start a Tuesday, I smiled to myself and leaned back on the pillows. I noticed an unopened packet of condoms on the bedside table, and knew that this should end well. I touched myself through the towel, and felt that my cock was also anticipating things to come.

A few minutes later, she came out of the shower, buck naked and with her hair still half-wet. She was even more beautiful naked. She had a pair of full but perky breasts, ending in light pink areolas with pointy nipples. Her stomach was almost completely flat, and below, there was a completely clean-shaven mound. I could just make out two equally shaven labia disappearing in the triangle between her legs. Her white skin was unmarked by any tan lines, and I doubted whether she was able to get a tan at all. She had no moles or freckles at all, and the total package reminded me of a white marble statue.

"Thank you for saving my arse this morning".

"That's what I live for" I smiled "I save beautiful asses for a living. Get that ass over here, and I will save it some more".

She smiled, and crawled up to me, straddling me and pressed her breasts to my chest. She planted a long succulent kiss on my lips, and I lifted my hands to start kneading her pliable breasts, trying to getting a thumb in on each side to get to a nipple. She broke from the kiss and lifted her torso, giving my hands free rein. She put one of her hands between her legs, trying to loosen the towel around my waist, but was clearly struggling. I gave her a little push, rolling her over on her side, and undid the towel myself. My hardened cock sprang free from its confines and made a little slap against my hip as I was sliding out the towel from underneath my buttocks.

"Lucky me," she said "having to repay my debt this way".

She grabbed hold of my shaft in one of her tiny little hands, and gave it a little tug as she crouched to get her mouth into position. My cock filled her mouth as she started sucking on it with quick sharp sucks, alternating it with running her tongue over and around the head. As much as I enjoyed this sight, I wanted to get hold of that ass that initially caught my eye, and I got hold of one of her knees to pull her towards me. She caught on, and almost as if rehearsed, swung her one leg over me positioning her rear pointing towards my face in a perfect 69 position.

I lay there for a moment taking in the sight of two smooth white bum cheeks, with an inviting crack down the middle, a tiny pink butthole looking at me, and two glistening smooth labia beneath it, while she busied her mouth on my rock-hard cock again. I adjusted the pillows underneath my head to get closer to that lovely crevice, and, pulling the but cheeks slightly apart for better access, started licking her pussy lips, first outside, and then gradually closer to, and into the pink slit. I wet my right index finger at the bottom end of her slit, and started massaging her perineum, working my way up to her anus where I rubbed it around the hole, and then pressed down on the hole, feeling it contract and relax under my fingertip.

I kept licking her slit, and could feel her working her magic on my cock. With her tummy on my chest, and her breasts on my stomach, I could feel, rather than hear a low moaning sound from her chest. Waves of pleasure washed over me, and I knew that she was enjoying herself as she started moving her hips in circular motion, grinding her pussy into my face. If I did not change anything soon, I knew I was going to explode in her face, so I took her by the hips and lifted her over me. I reached for the packet of condoms, but she sat on her haunches next to me, took it from me, opening it and shaking one free.

She expertly tore open the sachet with her teeth, and took the towel that was lying on one side to dry my cock, holding the rolled condom between her lips. She took the teat of the condom in her mouth, and lowered herself on one elbow to roll down the condom onto my cock with her mouth. I made use of the opportunity offered, and kneaded her left bum cheek with my right hand, pulling it to one side, opening her pussy lips that were not visible. She went "uuhm" and I could feel the vibration in my cock, running down my legs like little electric shocks. She used her right hand to roll the last bit of the condom down, and swinging her right leg over me, straddled me, standing on her knees. "You can just lie there, and watch me work" she admonished while she reached between her legs to guide my latex covered cock into her pussy. She was properly lubricated from my spit and her pussy juices, and after an initial hesitation, it slipped in easily. When I was about halfway inside, she leaned forward, and put both her hands on my chest. She started riding me with small up and down movements stopping just before the head could slip out, and sliding further and further down my shaft with every down stroke. I had both her breasts in my hands, kneading them and rolling the nipples between the thumb and index finger of each hand. I did not expect Roxy to be inexperienced, but she was proving to be a fuck to remember.

When she had worked my cock all the way in, she pushed herself into an upright position, and started grinding against my hips. This was an exquisite feeling, and I could feel my cock pressing against the inside her pubic bone and her labia sliding across my hairy pubic area. I was enjoying this feeling, but could see by the look on her face every time she glided backwards that she was not entirely comfortable. I was close to coming anyway, and pulled her towards me by tugging on her nipples. She fell forward onto my chest and locked her lips to mine once more.

Her breasts were pressed against my chest, and I grabbed hold of those delicious white glutes with both hands, pulling her up and down on me. I managed to get a middle finger onto her butthole again, and slipped it in, initially only the first joint, but feeling no resistance from her, I pushed the finger inside her as far as I could. I explored the inside of her anus with my finger, feeling my cock moving inside her. This seemed to drive her wild, and she started moving up and down of her own accord, with her breasts rubbing on my chest. A few seconds later I exploded. My cock twitched inside her, and a moment later, she gave a shudder, and then another. Whether that was a real orgasm or not, I could not tell, but I did not really care. She was lying spreadeagled on me, with her head buried in the pillow next to my ear and I could hear her muffled panting.

We must have stayed like that for a full minute, until I could feel my cock going limp, and gradually sliding out of her pussy. I grabbed hold of the shaft and pulled it out, together with the condom. Roxy swung over me, grabbed the towel and removed the condom before starting to dry my cock. She stood on her knees, and wiped her pussy before folding the towel in half, and patting my chest dry before rubbing the towel over her breasts and tummy to dry herself. I could only lie there and watch in awe. The women I knew would just lie there, waiting for me to clean up both themselves and me but this young girl proved to be of a different cloth. Quite the nurse, I thought to myself.

She lay down next to me, one arm draped across by chest and her head on my left shoulder.

"Have I paid my debt now?" she asked, lifting her head.

I smiled.

"I think we're halfway there" I said, before dozing off.

I don't know how long I slept, but I woke from the smell of frying eggs. I walked to the kitchen - not more than 10 steps as the apartment was really tiny, and leaned against the door frame. Roxy was busy at the stove, wearing only a red apron tied at the back. From underneath the ribbon, her delectable two white butt cheeks stood in stark contrast. I sidled over, leant forward and bit her on her shoulder. She was startled, but turned towards me and smiled.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12