A Trip Down Under Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

"I thought I'd make us breakfast, but there is no bread and no bacon, so it will have to be eggs only".

I smiled back at her.

"Eggs will do. I'm famished."

I opened the fridge to find it almost empty, save for a carton of milk, half a bottle of orange juice and some jams and vegetables.

"Juice?" I offered, and when she nodded, I poured it into two glasses.

I walked back to the bed, followed by Roxy carrying two breakfast bowls with scrambled eggs. We sat in the bed naked, save for the red apron that she was still wearing, wolfing down the eggs and juice. Roxy took the dirty dishes to the kitchen, and when she returned, she said "Round number two?", removing the apron and tossing it onto a chair. She hopped onto the bed, straddling me again, but I rolled her over onto her back.

This time, I spent all my time on the front of her body. I grabbed her left breast in my right hand, and squeezed the nipple and areola, rolling it around between my fingers as our mouths met in a long lingering kiss. I moved my head down to her right breast, and took as much of it as I could into my mouth, sucking hard. I let the breast pop out of my mouth, and now took the nipple between my lips, sucking it between my front teeth and then releasing it, scraping the nipple with both sets of front teeth. Meanwhile, my right hand was busy pulling her left nipple in unison with the sucking going on the other side. Roxy was clearly enjoying this tandem attention.

I moved down to the delta between her silky thighs and positioned my face between her legs. I spent a long time on her clitoris, initially teasing it out from under its hood with the tip of my tongue, and then rubbing and massaging it with my thumb. She had one hand on my head, gently guiding it to where she wanted it to go, and the other was rubbing her breasts, pulling on the nipples in turn just as I had done before.

This time, I entered her vagina from the rear, with us spooning on the bed. I kept stimulating her clit with my right hand, and she lifted her right leg high in the air, allowing me maximum access. I curled my left hand around under her, and grabbed hold of her right nipple, rolling it between my fingers hard, and pulling on it. This time, she came in a great big shudder, making little bleating sounds like a baby goat. There was no mistaking it - this was an orgasm! I kept pumping, my hips making slapping sounds against her buttocks, and I joined her in extasy soon after, pumping my semen into the condom. After a minute, she regained her breath, got up and went into the kitchen. She returned with a roll of paper towels, and repeated her earlier cleaning procedure; first my cock, and then she wiped herself. She bent down and lightly kissed my spent cock.

My phone was on silent mode, but I heard it buzz a few times while Roxy and I were busy with our second round. I picked up the phone from the bedside table. There were two missed calls, and two text messages, all from our client's chief engineer, and all within 20 minutes of each other. Both messages read: "Deal! Call me." I told Roxy that I had to leave immediately, and saw on my phone that it was almost 1pm. Time to go and earn my fee for the first time.

Roxy gave me another succulent kiss, and we both got up to find our clothes. I found my running gear in the shower where I left it, but saw that Roxy had hung my shorts and T-shirt neatly over the curtain rail. When I came out of the bathroom, Roxy was dressed in the shortest of dark blue shorts, and a tight-fitting tank top. Her still-stiff nipples were poking through the thin white fabric. She looked more than desirable - she looked edible!

"Will you call me when you come to Brisbane again?"

"Will I have to save your ass again?" I teased.

She smiled. "No, I will be OK. I'm starting my new job on Tuesday, and I don't think that little creep downstairs will ever bother me again. Next time you can have my arse on a platter. This is a promise."

"I may just take up that offer."

She smiled up at me and handed me a hairdresser's business card with her name, address and phone number written in pen on the reverse side. I read the name aloud: "Roxanne Westergaard".

"Westergaard? Is that German?" I asked

"It's Danish. My parents were immigrants, but I was born here"

That explains the milky white skin, I thought as I pocketed the card. I gave her one last peck on the mouth, then quickly walked down the passage and down the stairs.

Once in the street, I phoned the Chief Engineer. He excitedly told me that our group had reached agreement in principle with the Australian mining guys, and that they needed me to draft Heads of Agreement to take back to them for further discussion. I told him that I will meet them in the hotel's boardroom in half an hour, and broke into a trot down George Street, only stopping at red lights.

At the hotel, I just changed into fresh clothes, grabbed my laptop bag and went to the boardroom on the ground floor. Fortunately, nobody asked about my unshaven face, or where I had spent the morning. Everybody had handwritten notes on pads, and the next four hours were spent extracting the main points of agreement from the group. Fortunately, I had a template Heads of Agreement prepared on my computer, and I could lead them through the critical items. I emailed the draft to my opposite number by late afternoon, and almost immediately received a reply, saying that he would submit it to their Australian team the next morning. He suggested that we should meet at his office at 2pm the next day to iron out any differences.

Late that night, I realized that although Roxy was OK for rent, her fridge was bare. I browsed around on the Internet, and found that one could order groceries from the Woolworths supermarket, and have it delivered. I entered Roxy's name and address, and picked a basket of groceries that I thought would last her a month. For good measure, I added in a $100 gift voucher that she could use to replenish the fresh produce.

One good deed for the day, I thought as I drifted off to sleep. You never know ...

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12