A Trip Full of Discoveries Ch. 02

Story Info
The boy finds out his breaking point and ultimate pleasure.
6.1k words
4.54
8.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cayde7
cayde7
33 Followers

Author's comment:

Hey there, it's been quite a while! I'm finally back, and I've read all the feedback in the meantime: here's what I got for you, a brand new chapter of 'A trip full of discoveries'. I wasn't expecting this short-story format to be much appreciated, but here we are, and I can say I'm happy to carry on the young boy's adventures. You're always welcome to rate and comment, to let me know what you think of my stories! Make sure to check out my other works, and stay tuned, there's a new series in the works!

cayde7

All the characters of this story are fictional and over 18 years old.

---

I woke up, the man wasn't in bed with me anymore; the sheets were lifted, the pillow wrinkled, his clothes at the feet of the bed. Just the thoughts of what had happened the night before turned me on again, and reminded me of the slight sore I felt in my ass.

I basked in the warm sheets for a little longer, then tiredly got up; after looking for my own clothes around there for a couple minutes, not being able to spot even my underwear, I resorted to taking his. I didn't want to go through the stuff in his luggage, so I decided to borrow the shorts and t-shirt I'd just seen.

After putting his shorts on, I couldn't help but notice his briefs right below; cautiously, I grabbed the underwear, brought it closer to my face, pushed my nose right into the fabric, deeply inhaling the musky and manly smells of that sexy stranger.

I let my hand move over the fabric that was now covering my erection: I stroked back and forth, while savoring the scents coming from the man's briefs, rubbing the cotton on my nose, against my lips, getting inebriated.

Shortly after, I decided to move the hand from the crotch, to my butt, slipped it inside the elastic band, running my fingers along the ass crack. Grazing the hole brought me shudders, thinking about what he'd done to me, arousing me. I was aching for more pleasure, but I was also afraid of getting caught in the act, in case he were to come back, so I just massaged the pucker with my fingers, then let it be, and dropped his underwear back on the bed.

I looked around the room, then noticed a dildo on the desk. I walked over and saw it was on top of a handwritten note: "Good morning pretty, I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your wake, but I'll be home really soon; since you've been a good boy all day yesterday, I have a gift for you, right here. I'm sure you know what to do ;) You'd better hold on tight and not cum until I'm back, baby boy. See you soon"

I shivered with arousal at the words on the paper, hearing his deep and assertive voice in my head. I gulped as I stared at the toy, feeling my cock twitching under the shorts. I cautiously picked it up, rubbed my fingers on every vein of it, every bump and bulge, then over the whole length: looking at it, I thought it would've been impossible to fit it inside me; I didn't know how many of these that man had, but they came in all sizes, and apparently he had a good assortment. I was hesitant, but I grabbed it and went over to the bed.

I wondered a little on which position would be the best for plugging it in, and finally resorted to just bending over the bed, propping one knee up on the mattress, and attempting to make it fit. Before trying, I looked around the room to see if there was any lube around, knowing he had it, but couldn't seem to find any: I guessed he'd hidden it on purpose. Probably just like my underwear and clothes.

I pulled down the shorts, climbed the bed with one leg, leaned forward, then spit on my hand and reached around to lather my crack with it. The sticky, wet and warm feeling on the soft delicate skin was turning me on; I spread the saliva, then massaged my hole with the fingertips, pushing lightly more and more each time, circling around it.

I pushed inside, with very little effort, letting out a moan for the sensations in that delicate spot; I gently pulled the fingers apart, trying to stretch the skin, to accustom the hole for what I was about to put inside it. When I felt like it was enough, I picked up the dildo, stuck it in my mouth, sucking and licking on it, trying to leave as much spit on it as possible; then I brought it around my back, touched the tip against my pucker, breathed in and started lightly pushing.

At first, the toy wouldn't budge, it refused to breach: the tip of it was quite thick, in fact. But after pushing with increasing force, I managed to shove in the head, which made me quiver, and brought back some of the previous day's soreness. I waited some moments, before resuming the push, feeling every thick vein of the toy against the muscles loosening up, every bump making my skin shiver.

I pushed and pushed, and the advance never seemed to end: I felt my belly being filled up, my prostate being now stimulated by all those bulges that I'd felt on the hole few moments before. That toy felt wonderful, the way it filled every crevice inside my ass, and kept pushing and bumping delicate spots inside of me. In the end, I felt the dildo tapering off before the handle, locking in my hole perfectly, sealing it shut, leaving a knob in my ass crack.

I exhaled, feeling spent for the continuous stimulation, and for the sensation of being full; I lifted the other leg on the bed as well, then slowly crawled with my arms until I was lying down flat: the feeling of that dildo inside me was superb, I was in heaven. My slithering on the sheets was also exciting my cock, and with its every jolt, the prostate would hit the toy, stirring my whole insides.

I lay there, dragging myself over the fabric, groveling, getting more and more aroused, the roughness of the cloth rubbing over the head of my dick, pushing me over the edge. I started cumming, the prostate jostling the dildo, the warm liquid pooling up between me and the bed, moans escaping my agape mouth, my hands holding tight onto the sheets, my toes quivering in pleasure.

I was exhausted and out of breath; the warm light of the morning was gently caressing my skin, soothing and lulling my body. I let go, falling asleep, thinking I'd be resting for just a couple minutes.

***

I woke up to the tingles of a warm breeze on my neck: "Wake up baby boy," the man whispered. I almost jumped, but immediately felt firmly held down by his hands; "I can see you found the little present," he groaned, then gently slid a finger down my spine, reaching finally the knob coming out of my hole. As soon as he grazed it, I felt a quiver in my guts, my cock twitching, goosebumps all over my skin. "Good..." he huskily said, before tapping repeatedly, with more and more vigor on the dildo, snatching moans and whimpers out of me.

"I can smell what you've done... You haven't behaved boy," his intimidatingly deep voice spoke. He vigorously slapped his broad palm on my left ass cheek, making me cry out for the unforeseen pain; that slap made the muscles inside me squirm, moving around that huge toy, stimulating deeper spots inside of me.

"Aren't you sorry?" he growled into my ear, giving me another strong slap on the other cheek:

I cried out again, ending the whimper in a moan, then muttering "I - I'm sorry."

"You have to say please," he slapped again. I howled, my dick jolting, a shiver running all over my body.

"I'm sorry, please..." I whimpered, in both misery and pleasure.

"Please, give me your cock," he struck my ass once more. I whined again, my leg jerking in reflex, my ass squeezing around the dildo once more, pleasure and discomfort getting a hold of me.

"Please, give me your cock..." I mumbled, his other arm and leg holding me down, pinned on the bed.

"I can't hear you!", he whacked my ass again, with more force. The air came out of my mouth as a shout, then as a moan; the harder my dick got, the more pressure the toy would put on my prostate, and the greater I would feel the man's slaps.

"Please, give me your cock, please!" I cried out, managing to move slightly from under his grasp.

"Good boy; you're learning your manners, now" he said, then placing one hand on my shoulder and shoving the other between my legs, right on my taint, his fingers clasping my balls and his thumb just below my asshole: he lifted me up, squeezing my testicles and putting pressure on the dildo, making me loudly whimper, then turned me around, facing his body. He let me go, then unfastened his belt and dropped his slacks; I noticed he was wearing a very elegant attire. His hand pulled his briefs down, letting his huge manhood blast out, right below his shirt.

"Take it!" he ordered, gripping it with one hand and shoving it in my mouth, gagging me with its big head.

He propped his leg on the bed, then pushed vigorously with his pelvis, breaching my throat and starting to fuck it. I kept choking and spitting uncontrollably, with each twitch of the body running down to my ass, then back up my erection.

I was struggling to breathe in between his thrusts, and I was reaching my limit, when he stopped and pulled out: "That's enough, boy; now you'll come to the showers, I want to show you something. And no clothes are allowed," he said in his husky voice, taking off his pants and underwear from his ankles, then walking out of the room, into the hallway, with his cock out in the air.

I hesitated, caught my breath, pushed myself up from the bed and followed him outside, my ass and crotch twitching at every step. I peeked out of the door, to make sure all was clear, then headed for the bathroom, which had two showers in common between his room and mine. When I entered, the about-30-years-old man was sitting on the bench at the other end of the room, his shirt, suit and tie thrown just beside him. He was fully naked, his dick hanging out, waiting on me. "Come here, baby boy," he said.

As if I were hypnotized, I started walking towards him, drooling for what he had in mind for me. When I was right in front of him, he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on my knees, so that his crotch was right in front of my face. I opened my mouth, already savoring the taste of him, as he whispered "Good..." He pulled my head on his cock and started rocking me back and forth, sucking on his dick at the pace he decided, the tip of him touching the back of my throat at every thrust.

When he'd picked up some speed, he began shoving my head down further, making me deepthroat him, gagging and choking every other push. I was very hard, my cock jumping around on its own, my prostate getting stimulated over and over again, my hands stuck around his crotch, to try and slow him down, to no avail. He kept thrusting and thrusting, my head being just another kind of toy for him.

Moments later, I felt a touch on the handle sticking out of my ass, which made me jolt; then another, more firm tug, which started to pull the dildo out. I loudly moaned, through the gags of the man's dick. I felt my belly becoming quickly empty, my prostate taking a break after all the pressure and pokes, the muscles of my hole stretching once again, to let the toy come out. The feeling was wonderful, but awkward as well, for the sense of hollowness it left behind. It was hard to focus on my ass alone, with my throat being fucked over and over; I kept whimpering, until the head of the dildo was out as well, at which point I felt, again, my hole not being able to completely seal.

"Good boy," I heard whispering to my ear; I snapped back to reality immediately: the man in front of me had kept both his hands on my head the whole time, and I noticed he hadn't spoken a word. The whisper was coming from behind me; there was another man in the room. "I think your hole is ready for me, boy..." I heard coming from behind me; I couldn't turn around, but I could distinctly make out a different voice.

"Don't be too gentle, he hasn't been good today," said the man in front of me;

"Is that why you spanked him?" the other asked, then giggled in a deep and mature voice. He had seen everything, or at least heard it. The room of the door had been open the whole time, so he could've been there, watching me being slapped and throat-fucked. I was both embarrassed and turned on immediately, the man's cock still going in and out of my mouth.

I felt cold fingers from behind, rubbing down my ass crack, then reaching my balls, and suddenly flicking them, making me yell out in pain, almost jumping up. He then gripped the ballsack, gave it a few tugs and started making its way back up towards my gaping hole. I was sweating, my throat was starting to sore, and I couldn't take a break to catch my breath properly. I felt three fingers, from behind, breach inside, poking around, nudging and tapping inside my ass, finding ways up and deeper. The feeling of someone touching me in my weakest spots, without being able to do anything, not even see who it was, made me feel puny, yet aroused me to newer grounds.

The man in front of me, suddenly stopped feeding me his dick, and instead shoved my mouth on his balls, ordering me "Suck them clean, boy;" I eagerly began to, taking one at a time in my mouth, pulling on it with my lips, then giving attentions to the other, licking and kissing. Meanwhile, at the back, fingers started to stretch my hole, as wide as it could go and then some, making me itch at first, then feel a bit of sting. I heard a spitting sound, and felt a light tap inside my guts; then, the fingers started going back inside to fetch it, and lather the walls of my hole with it.

Then, I saw the man on the front looking up, behind me, and nodding; he then picked my head up, as I let my mouth open up, and pressed it back on his cock, pushing it deep inside my throat again. Short moments later, I felt the fingers slipping out of my hole, and then something big position itself to rest right inside my crack, on my pucker; I figured it would be a dick, since it felt warm. Then a forceful thrust, the head breaching, as I cried out for the suddenness of the pain.

"Good boy, open up," a voice came from behind. As the cock began pushing in further and further, stuffing my ass up once again, I started moaning, louder and louder, without being able to control myself, feeling even fuller than with the toy from before. When the tip of the dick hit my prostate and started sliding on it, I felt a warm thrill in my crotch, and started cumming right away, the liquid oozing out of me, as I whined for the pleasure.

"Goood boooy" one of the two man said, in satisfaction; I didn't know who, as my mind was wandering through orgasm-land. I regained lucidity feeling the cock from behind ramming balls deep into me, at the same time as the one in the front would bottom out in my throat, the balls right on my chin. They kept up for minutes, but I completely lost the sense of time, my body being used for the men's pleasures, groans and laments coming out of my mouth in between pushes.

At some point, I felt the man from behind starting to groan, spread my cheeks with his hands and push one last time, the deepest it had ever gone, making me jolt forward, on the other man's dick, as warm fluid began filling my guts up. This caused a chain reaction: the man in front of me picked up his pace and growled "Oh yeah, take my cum boy," then grabbed the back of my neck and forced me onto his crotch, his cock going in even deeper, with his balls hanging on my tongue, and started cumming down my throat.

After the two had finished, first the one in the back, then the one in the front pulled out, leaving my holes empty and violated; I let myself fall downwards, right there on the bathroom floor, both my rear and my throat aching, as the two men left, chuckling and chatting. After short moments, I heard one of the two, the one who'd come in my throat, and who I'd known the day before, coming back to say "Take a shower boy, you deserved it. Then come back when you're done."

I stayed there, on the floor, in my own puddle of cum, for a couple of minutes, catching my breath and processing all that had happened; I still had a raging boner, for the thrill of being fucked by the two men, but I couldn't yet shrug off the pain I had in my bottom and down my throat. When I got up, I felt a wet sensation inside my ass crack: upon touching with my hand, I noticed that warm cum was flowing out. I followed the dribble upwards, and reached my wide open anus: I slipped a finger into it, finding the rest of the slimy liquid, and surprised, once more, of how stretched the muscles were, unable to close. I swirled my finger into it, picking up some fluid, then brought it below my nose, to smell it, then between my lips, to taste it; I was turned on again, it really did seem like I couldn't get enough of fucking.

I walked into the shower, then closed the curtain behind me, more out of habit than need, after all that had just happened out in the open. I turned on the faucet, let myself get soaked by the warm water, part of me hoping it'd wash away all the shame, too.

When I walked out in the hallway, the door to the man's room had been left ajar; I pushed it and entered, to see the man I first knew, deciding what clothes to put on, in front of the mirror; there was no trace of anyone else.

"Oh, there you are... I wanted to take you out for lunch, if that's ok with you," he turned around, facing me. He was holding a light blue striped shirt in front of his torso, and was otherwise completely bare.

"I'll go take a shower; you can go dress up, if you want to come," he added winking, throwing the shirt on the bed where others lay already. I nodded, grazing my slightly damp skin with my hand, scratching lightly around my crotch; he smiled. I turned around, headed for my own room, in which I hadn't entered since the previous evening. I crossed the doorway, closed the door behind me and let out an exhausted sigh. I sure hadn't intended for my trip to end up like this; but after all, this was better than expected.

I opened my baggage, grabbed some clothes I thought were just fine, got dressed quickly, then went out in the hallway. As I walked out of the room, I heard the water running, so I knew he was still in the shower. I walked to the common bathroom, to wait for the man to finish. Walking inside, I noticed there was quite a bit of steam hanging low. Stepping towards the sound of the shower, I saw he had the curtain wide open, just like when I'd met him; and when he'd caught me staring at his nakedness.

His towel and toilet bag were on the bench: he never brought any clothes or underwear, apparently. I peeked inside the stall, where I found him facing the wall, washing the soap away from his skin, brushing his broad hands on his body. I felt once more the same attraction and desire for him. He suddenly turned around, feeling the weight of my gaze; he smirked at my peeking, to which I smiled back. I looked at his hairy chest, then down to his crotch, where his hands were massaging and tugging at his soft, but long cock. He was stroking it almost carelessly, and the head would peek out of the foreskin at every yank.

"Don't be impatient, you'll get more of this later, if you're good..." he said, grinning; I looked up, meeting his eyes.

"I can see you like it," he added: I looked down, and in noticing a visible bulge in my shorts, I blushed.

He shut the water, came out of the shower stall and grabbed his towel, to dry himself off; he brushed his face, then his back, his chest, legs, and finally, after painstakingly wiping every other centimeter of his body, he dried his groin as well; starting from the ass crack, then through his taint, over to his balls, rubbing them briskly, and up around his cock, diligently over the head, down the whole shaft, to finish with his pubes. He stared at me for the whole duration of his "show", but I was too transfixed on his movements and his body to notice, or care. I was rock hard, the fabric was almost painful against my raging boner.

cayde7
cayde7
33 Followers
12