All Comments on 'A Trip in the Fall Pt. 04'

by SnowboardJack

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Christmas came early with this present. Thank you for continuing this very enjoyable story. 5*

Explorer72211Explorer72211about 1 year ago

This is a well-written and developed story. Will be looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please finish this series

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

Thanks for your creativity and am certainly looking forward to the next installment!

You've done a great job of making the characters real in our imagination, not an easy feat!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please tell us that you are going to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great story. It's been a while since there has been an update. Hopefully you still plan to finish this story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great Story, Hopefully you'll finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You deserve more comments and pleas. Seeing your gap between postings and your lament at the difficulty, leads me to appreciate the effors of you and so many others here who give freely to us freeloaders so much of their time and talent.

pezzheaddazzlerpezzheaddazzler8 months ago

Great series I hope you keep it going

Storylover82Storylover828 months ago

I just found your work and I hope you come back to this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This series has been great and you asked your readers to be patient. It’s been 9 months, just wondering if you are going to finish it or leave all of us hanging.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson19588 months ago

I was just about to start reading this series and decided to check if it was completed and I’m glad I did. With this long of a break they usually do not get finished or are just rushed ending. With that being said is it a waste of time to read even if it may not ever be finished?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thats not a series, that's unfinished business ! :-[

SnowboardJackSnowboardJack7 months agoAuthor

The next installment should be up in the next week or so. I’m about halfway through writing it, had some major issues with dialogue and the details, but things are flowing again.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Another great chapter!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

I really want to give this one another 5*, but I just can't. I get this is literotica, but multiple detailed sex scenes after they've been in a committed relationship just doesn't mover the plot lines along. they're well done, but it numbs my brain after a while and I know scroll through them. Still love the series, but skimming is not good. One of the prologues mentioned ending the series in "April"? I know this series is already way more than you initially wanted to do, but give your loyal readers the complete story arc we deserve. Meaning - we want drama, marriage, kids, old age, all of it! LOL! 4.4*

des911des9117 months ago

Love the story. I have to agree with Demosthenes that the extended sex scenes are a bit unnecessary at this stage; I also skip through them. The real drama is in their lives and relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnowboardJack@SnowboardJack
Just a guy in his 30s sharing stories from hooking up with two MILFs now stories with my inexperienced girlfriend. Dabbling a little bit in fiction currently

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories