A Trip in the Fall Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah nodded and started to dry, and Brandon slipped plates into the rinse water. They made small talk like you would expect any couple to do, Brandon talking about work and the team while Sarah listened and interjected her thoughts on occasion. As Sarah finished drying the last of the dishes, Brandon wiped the table down then walked back to the kitchen where with a wet hand, he gave Sarah a slap on her ass.

Sarah whipped around, "Hey!"

With a smirk Brandon said, "Don't pretend you don't like it."

"Oh, I do, but when all that I'm wearing is this shirt, the water soaks through fast."

Brandon wiped his hands on his sweats, drying them, and then reached out, pulling Sarah firmly against him, "Is that so?"

"Oh yeah, straight through to the skin..." Sarah allowed her sentence to trail off as she leaned up and into Brandon, kissing him passionately as she felt his hands trace down her back before coming to rest on her ass which he squeezed firmly. That squeeze and the feel of his growing cock against her stomach caused her to moan into their kiss.

As they kissed, Sarah felt herself lifted and with a squeal found herself sitting on the counter beside the sink. They continued kissing as their bodies pressed together, Sarah dropped her hands from Brandon's back to his waist, trying to work her hands inside his sweats. Feeling the pawing, Brandon moved back slightly, allowing Sarah's hands to slip into his pants and grasp his hard cock, and with a groan, Sarah took his cock into hands, beginning to stroke it.

Brandon groaned again, tossing his head back as Sarah stroked his cock, beginning to increase her speed. Brandon pulled Sarah to the edge of the counter, causing her to let go of his cock and smile, "Take me right here."

"Gladly," Brandon replied through ragged breaths.

Sarah pushed the shirt she was wearing up, exposing her naked, glistening pussy, Brandon pulled his own shirt up, Sarah grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. Wrapping her legs around him, Sarah pulled him against them until their pelvises met and Brandon's knees hit the cabinet. Brandon let out a groan and rested his head against Sarah's.

"Are you okay?"

Brandon laughed a bit, "Yeah, talk about pleasure and pain, I kneed the cabinet."

Sarah clutched Brandon's head, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry!"

Brandon laughed, "It's fine, totally worth it." He shuffled his feet back and pulled his hips back before pushing back into Sarah. He mumbled, "totally worth it."

He repeated the motion with his hips and over the next minute or so, they adjusted to get the maximum movement and pleasure. Once they established a rhythm, Brandon was able to pull out about 2 inches before thrusting back in. It wasn't much, but the angle was perfect; because of the upward motion, Brandon was able to hit the top of her vagina, giving her G-spot a bit of stimulation. As they continued, Sarah threw her head back moaning, allowing Brandon access to her neck.

Like the night before, as he thrusted, he kissed and nibbled on any exposed skin on her neck and collarbone. Sarah continued to moan and pull Brandon into her with her legs. There movements continued for a few minutes, both moaning and grunting, Sarah letting out the occasional "Fuck," or "Oh god." Brandon began to feel his orgasm approaching and when he tried to slow down, Sarah kept pulling him into her.

With a ragged breath, Brandon said, "I'm close."

Sarah tilted her head up and bit her lip, shaking her head to tell Brandon it was okay. Knowing she hadn't cum yet, Brandon tried to hold off for as long as possible but feeling Sarah's tight pussy gripping his cock and her moaning in his ear sent him over the edge. As he pushed into her, he felt his balls clench and his cock contract as he began to cum. With a groan, Brandon emptied his cum deep inside of Sarah.

Usually, Sarah's orgasm was set off as she felt Brandon's cum splash inside of her, but this time, it just made her hornier. As Brandon leaned against her, Sarah ground her pelvis against him, and while pleasurable, it wasn't quite enough. She could feel him softening inside of her and after another minute or two of him catching his breath, she felt his cock slip from her. With a concerned look, he looked at her, "You didn't cum..."

Sarah smiled, "No but it still felt amazing."

"Okay, but you didn't cum. Was I not doing something right?"

"You did everything right, I just didn't cum. It's kinda a compliment." Brandon suddenly felt self-conscious, a feeling he hadn't felt in a very long time, but before he could speak again, Sarah as if reading his mind almost said, "Don't feel bad. I was almost there, and when you came, I got even hornier, I just needed a bit longer, but I was just too hot for you this morning."

She kissed him and he broke away saying, "Are you sure?"

She grinned and as an idea came to her, she said, "I am positive. I have an idea though. It's a little out of my comfort zone, can I try?" Brandon looked at her quizzingly as she continued, "Grab a chair and sit in front of me."

Brandon nodded and scooted back grabbing a chair from the table and moved it to where he was sitting right in front of Sarah, staring directly at her pussy. Brandon, still confused, said, "Okay, now what?"

Sarah grinned and didn't say a word, but instead lifted her left leg to the counter, exposing herself even more. She turned slightly pink before saying, "I've never done anything like this and never let anyone see me do this..."

"Do what?"

Without a word, Sarah dropped her hand to her pussy, spread her lips and traced her middle up her slit, trailing a mixture of her wetness and Brandon's cum with it. Brandon took a deep breath and watched as Sarah continued to slowly touch her pussy. The soft and gentle movements caused Sarah to softly moan, but without warning, she plunged her finger into her pussy, causing her to take a deep breath and let out a long moan as she pumped her finger a couple times.

Brandon muttered, "Wow." He was always amazed with how beautiful Sarah could look in whatever situation she was in but seeing her pleasure herself was a whole other level of beauty.

Sarah grinned and used her now wet finger to circle her clit, causing her to moan again. She briefly removed her finger from her clit, placing it into her mouth and sucking the mixture of her and Brandon's juices off. Removing her finger, "We taste so good together." Brandon was speechless as Sarah returned her finger to her clit, slowly circling it again. She paused briefly after a couple of circles and said, "I'm going to make myself cum, enjoy baby."

Brandon just nodded and Sarah began to rub her clit, slowly increasing her pace. Within a minute or so, Sarah's leg began to shake, and her moans got more frequent. Brandon could see her pussy become wetter and without thinking, he found himself standing up and closing the gap between him and Sarah. Seeing her pussy quiver with each moan left Brandon almost entranced, allowing him to see Sarah at a whole new level.

Sarah was focused on the tingling beginning to course through her body and with her eyes closed, she didn't realize Brandon getting closer. Her focus was interrupted as she felt a hand touch her soaked pussy. Her eyes shot open and found Brandon standing in front of her with two fingers slipping into her pussy, causing her to let out a long moan. As his fingers got to the last knuckle, Sarah was able to ask, "What are you doing?"

"Can I help? "

"Please." Sarah moved her hands to the buttons of the shirt, unbuttoning them until her breasts were exposed. "Please finger me."

"I'll do whatever you want me to."

Brandon began to work his fingers in and out of Sarah as she went back to rubbing her clit. Her wetness, combined with his cum was a feeling Brandon had never felt before, but all of the feelings of his cum, touch, and her fingers on her clit seemed to really be working for Sarah. Her moans were becoming louder, her leg was shaking a bit, and her ass was beginning to rock on the counter.

Brandon just kept up his pace and motion, watching Sarah's face contorted in pleasure, her neck and then breasts becoming flushed as they heaved with her moans. This went on for about a minute or so, and just as his arm was starting to feel the strain, Sarah's eyes shot open and with a long moan Brandon felt her pussy clamp on his fingers and then begin contracting as her orgasm washed over her. Brandon kept his motion up and looked down just as his hand became flooded with liquid, and the liquid began to mix with his leftover cum that was being forced out by her contractions.

Sarah rode her orgasm, probably the most intense orgasm she had ever felt; as it subsided, she looked at Brand, taking his face in her hands and pulling him violently into a kiss. They kissed for a few seconds before she pulled him away, "God, I love you! That was amazing!"

Brandon smiled, "Thanks for letting me help. I think you squirted a bit."

"What!? I've never done that!" Looking down she could see Brandon's fingers still inside of her, but clearly his hand and forearm were very wet. She covered her mouth with her hands in shock, "I think you're right."

Brandon slowly withdrew his fingers and smiled, "We cleaned one mess up, made another one, want to go shower before we clean this one up?"

Sarah laughed, slid off the counter and said, "That sounds perfect."

*Chapter 10*

After their shower and cleaning up the kitchen, the two lovers spent the rest of the morning lazing on the couch watching mindless TV, both trying to put off the fact that 2pm was getting closer. After lunch, they both faced the inevitable, but it was Sarah who spoke first, "I don't want to leave."

"I don't want you to leave either. I like this place, but having you hear the past few days has made it much warmer and home-like."

"Is this what it's going to be like when we live together?"

"I hope so, everything just feels right with you. I can't wait to move in with you and start the next chapter of mine, well our lives together. I hope I'm not being forward, but Sarah I want to make our house in Nashville a home with you, for however long you'll have me." Realizing what he had just said, and seeing Sarah's silence, Brandon felt his stomach drop

Sarah felt like a lightning bolt had just shot through her. She didn't know what to say and just stood there dumbfounded for a minute. When her brain came back online, the first thought was, "Holy shit, is he going to propose to me?" That one was followed up with, "I guess I have the answer of our future."

Brandon finally broke the silence, "Sarah says something please."

She snapped back to reality and asked, "Are you proposing to me?"

"N Nooo, not today."

Sarah smiled and stepped towards Brandon, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Well know that when you do, don't forget I'm an old-fashioned southern girl, you have to ask daddy first."

Feeling relief wash over him, he leaned in kissing her passionately then just holding her against him, enjoying their last few moments together before heading to the airport. After what seemed like a minute which after looking at the clock turned out to be more like 5, Sarah sighed, "Well, I guess we better get going."

"Yeah...this sucks."

"Yeah, but three weeks from now we will be in Vegas, even if it's just a short trip."

Brandon released Sarah and picked up her suitcase, "Yeah, too short."

Sarah smiled, "I promise, it'll be fun. You're going to love my dresses."

Brandon laughed, "If it is anything like New Years, I'm sure I will."

"Well remember I have to perform, so no commando."

Brandon laughed and swatted her ass as they made their way to the truck, "Well what about the other one?"

Sarah glanced over her shoulder and winked, "You'll just have to wait and see."

Brandon groaned, causing Sarah to laugh, "You're gonna be the death of me."

As he climbed in the truck, she leaned across the console, "Yeah, but it'd be a hell of a way to go."

Brandon laughed, placed his hand on her leg and headed towards the airport.

The drive was quiet, but a comfortable one. They were falling into a comfortable rhythm that was working for the long-distance situation they were in. As they neared the airport, a sign flashed that the short-term lot was closed and drop offs were the only option. Sarah sighed, "Well so much for a real goodbye kiss."

"Stupid construction." Brandon grumbled.

As they pulled up outside the entrance, Brandon's saw a spot on the curb, so he whipped his truck into the space and threw it in park. Sarah grabbed her beanie and sunglasses, while Brandon grabbed her suitcase from the backseat. They met on the curb where Sarah embraced him again, giving him a soft kiss on the lips, "I love you, Brandon."

"I love you too."

They kissed softly again, and Sarah leaned up into Brandon's ear and whispered, "Sarah Baker has a nice ring to it." Brandon coughed and about dropped Sarah who was standing on her tiptoes. Sarah laughed, "Just wanted you to know I'm serious. Now let me go before they call a tow truck."

Brandon smiled and kissed her again, "Text me when you board and land."

Calling over her shoulder, "I always do!"

Brandon smiled and climbed in his truck and thought to himself, "Sarah Baker, I would be Mr. Sarah Baker." He laughed and after watching Sarah walk into the terminal, put the truck in drive and headed to the grocery store to get things for the week.

*Chapter 11-One week later, Nashville*

The intercom buzzed, "Mr. Spencer, the call you requested has come through, would you like it transferred in?"

"Yes, please Jenny." A moment later the phone rang, the man picked it up, "Hello."

"Hello, is this Jake Spencer? I received a call and was asked to call you back."

"Yes, is this Jessica Downey?"

"Yes, what can I do for you Mr. Spencer?"

"Look, I'm going to get straight to the point, how do you know Brandon Baker?"

"Brandon, I dated him all through high school. We broke up when he went to college. How do you know Brandon? Do you work for his bitch girlfriend?"

Jake laughed, "Not in the least, I dated her publicist and personal assistant for a while, and he screwed that up."

"That slut Morgan? He always swore nothing was going on between them, but whenever he came home, he would talk about her a bunch."

"Well, put it this way, I don't think anything went on, but she chose him over me, and that doesn't sit well with me. Is it true there was a little scuffle between you and Ms. Bixby?"

"Yes, she punched me after a football game around Thanksgiving."

"Sarah Bixby punched you?!"

"Yeah, the dumb bitch cold cocked me after I confronted Brandon about his refusal to move back home so he and I could work out our differences."

Jake sat quietly thinking for a moment realizing this Jessica Downey was batshit crazy, but he could work with it, "Ms. Downey, I heard that something had happened, and you just confirmed it which I appreciate."

"Mr. Spencer, why did you call, it couldn't be just because you heard a rumor and wanted to see if it was true?"

Jake laughed, "No No, not like that. I think we could help each other out, Mr. Baker needs to learn his place. Would it be alright if I sent some people to speak with you in person about your relationship with Mr. Baker and what went on at the game?"

"I guess that would be fine, Mr. Spencer, what do you do exactly?"

"I run a company here in Nashville for my father. It works with many of the record labels, and we just want to make sure we are making good decisions."

"Oh, okay."

"Ms. Downey, thank you for returning my call, I have a meeting I must run to, but my secretary Jenny will get some basic details and then we will be in touch. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon, have a great rest of your day."

Jake transferred the call back into his secretary, hung up the phone and jotted down a few notes. As he gathered his things to head to his meeting, he thought to himself, "This may be just what I need to knock that damn band down a peg or two and show that fucking teacher where is place in society really is."

***Thank you all for reading the latest installment! As always, I appreciate comments and feedback. I suffered a bit of writer's block working on this, I had a very rough idea, but the specifics and the dialogue was a bit of a challenge. There will be another few installments, each focusing on specific events, such as the awards in Vegas and the drama at the end of this one, the trip mentioned to the beach in installment 3, and then culminating with Brandon's move to Nashville. Please be patient with the holidays and other things in my life. Thanks again for reading!!"