A Trip of a Lifetime Pt. 01

Story Info
A trip to Manila results in a fulfilled Asia lesbian fantasy.
3.9k words
4.57
11.9k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years ago, I had the opportunity to travel to the Philippines on business. I made two trips that year and found the city of Manila, the people, and the culture fascinating. The experience opened my eyes to a way of life that's very different from what I've been accustomed to in the states, simpler and more genuine. The experience also gave me an opportunity to explore a long lived sapphic fantasy. While I'm not a lesbian, I am attracted to certain women and find Asian women especially sexy. There's just something about their petite figures, silky dark hair, and cat-like eyes that I find alluring.

My first trip was a long, twenty-four trek, so when I finally arrived in Manila all I wanted to do was to get settled in my hotel. The Manila Marriott is a five-star resort with wonderful amenities including a spa, three restaurants, and a full-service lounge. Once I checked in, I unpacked my things and took a walk to get familiar with the hotel. I laid low the first night, eating dinner at the lounge and taking in the atmosphere. Since I was working a 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm shift the next day, I had plenty of time to adjust to the twelve-hour time difference.

I was able to quickly settle into a routine which included a nightly trip to the hotel lounge for drinks and bite to eat. People watching was also part of my nightly routine, a habit I developed after numerous airport layovers and lengthy hotel stays. It's fascinating what you observe when you people watch. On this particular night I couldn't help noticing several young Filipinas paired with middle-aged, non-Filipino men. Jessel, one of the hotel's barmaids, told me that these women were escorts, illegal in the Philippines but common and a largely accepted profession. Since most jobs pay very little here, many women with limited education and skills take to escorting to support their families. Hotels tolerate the practice, largely because they value their guests and want them to enjoy their stays.

The following night I sat next to a young Filipina woman at the bar. She was sipping a glass of white wine and nibbling on a plastic straw when I pulled sat beside her on the bar chair. Wearing a short black, low cut dress, she was well accessorized with a gold necklace and bracelet. Her fine, silky straight dark hair flowed over her shoulders, so different than my own sandy blonde hair. She was very attractive. I ordered my usual Pinot Grigio and Jessel served me when the young woman glanced my way and smiled.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi. How are you?" she asked.

Given the way she was dressed I surmised that she was likely an escort but wasn't quite sure. "I'm well, thanks. Are you a guest in the hotel?"

"Me? Oh no, sweetie. I was supposed to meet someone here, but he didn't show. So, I thought I'd have a glass of wine before I went home."

"Well, his loss I guess," I said with an embarrassing smile. "I'm a guest here. I arrived on Sunday."

She nodded and smiled. "What do you do?" she asked.

"I'm a trainer for a large US-based bank and am here to train a staff of about forty people."

"Is this your first time in Manila?" she asked.

"Does it show?" I snickered.

"Well, I don't see too many woman travelers alone here, so just curious. How are you enjoying Manila?"

"I'm enjoying the city lots. The people are great. So is the food. Yes, 'm here in the hotel alone but two of my associates are staying in another hotel. But I like Marriott's and the points so I chose to stay here. Too bad about your date though."

"Yeah. That happens sometimes. Fuckin' asshole. I come all the way out here for nothing. Spend my money on a Grab and he's not here."

"I'm sorry. That sucks," was all I could think to say.

"That's ok. What about you, sweetie? Would you like some company tonight? I'm good company. You want to spend some time with me," she asked and flipped me a quick wink.

So, my assumption was correct. "Uh, what do you mean?" I asked as I felt myself blush.

"I can keep you company tonight. Go back to your room. Can do anything you want."

"Well, I appreciate the offer but I don't think so. Early morning tomorrow, you know?" was my excuse.

"Ok sweetie, but if you change your mind and want some company you can find me here." She pulled out a pen and scribbled on a cocktail napkin. She slid it over to me. She wrote her name, Jia, and a link to a website. She finished the last of her wine and squeezed my hand. "I'm available any time if you change your mind. I'm good company. Have a nice evening," Jia said.

I was a bit taken back. 'Was I actually propositioned by a female escort?' I thought to myself. I've slept with a couple women in my thirty-five years, but never with an Asian woman, and certainly never with a professional. But truthfully, the proposition piqued my interest, so I folded the napkin and placed it in my purse, then ordered another glass of wine and a club sandwich.

After dinner and a third glass of pinot I meandered to the elevator and took it to my floor. Once safely in my room, reflecting what just happened, I pulled out the napkin and grabbed my iPad. Slightly buzzed, I typed the escort service's website into my browser, bring me to their home page. Wow, there must have been thirty-five or forty girls on the site, all different shapes, sizes, and ages, one prettier than the next. I scrolled down the page and found Jia. Her photos were current and accurate, it was definitely her. I clicked on her profile and found that she offered several 'services' including meeting couples and, yes, lesbian services. I was also pleasantly surprised how affordable she and all girls were. $5000 php for two hours and $10,000 php for 12 hours. That translates to less than $100 for two hours. An overnight booking cost slightly less than $200!

The site also provided escort reviews and found quite a few for Jia. All her clients gave her high marks, but I was really interested in reviews from women. I was delighted to find two very positive from women clients. One woman, never having had a lesbian experience before, described being with Jia exhilarating and liberating, 'the perfect escort for a first same sex experience'. The other told how Jia had brought a friend for a threesome. Now, that piqued my interested! A threesome with two Asian women would be amazing, to say the least.

I closed my iPad and turned the TV on but couldn't focus the programming. I turned on thinking about being with an Asian woman, or two. I began touching myself, and it didn't take long for me to climax. That did the trick. I turned off the lights and soon fell asleep.

Fast forward three months, and I was preparing for my next trip. I frequented Jia's escorting site every week or so, eyeing new escorts and reading reviews on the ones who I found attractive, but I continued to be drawn to Jia.

Travel day arrived and I boarded the plane. Midway in flight I decided I would book Jia when I arrived in Manila. And why not, I thought. Life is short. I fantasized about Asian women for a long time, and this was a way that I can live out a fantasy in complete privacy. No one would ever know.

Delays made my trip much longer, twice as long as my first trip, so when I finally arrived at the Manila Marriott at 1:00 pm, exhausted. I entered my room by 1:20 pm, and despite my weariness, I brought up Jia's escorting website on my phone. I typed the phone number into my Viber app and with my heart racing, texted her escort service. I received a response back within a few seconds, so I inquired about Jia's availability. Moments later they replied confirming her availability for this evening. 'Fantastic', I thought. After verifying my room via a quick call, the escort service confirmed my three-hour booking starting at 8:00 pm. It was done! I requested that Jia text me when she arrived because I wanted to spare the embarrassment of having the front desk call me to ask permission to send her to my room, which is the typical practice.

I unpacked my luggage, took a shower, then slipped into bed for a nap. Despite my excitement I crashed quickly. Around 5:00 pm my phone woke me with ping. It was a Viber text from Jia that read 'Looking forward to seeing you at 8:00 pm.' My heart raced, and after correcting several typos due to nervous fingers, I managed to compose, 'Looking forward to meeting you too.'

I ordered room service, the typical club sandwich, and a glass of pinot, and started deciding what to wear for the evening. That decision proved to be more challenging than I thought. Should I wear a dress, or a blouse, or just a tee shirt and shorts. I changed my mind about a half a dozen times before I settled on simple outfit consisting of a white tank top and blue jeans. I laid them out on the bed and waited for my dinner to arrive.

Room service arrived about twenty minutes later. I took a few bits of my sandwich and munched on some fries, but that was it; I was too nervous to eat a full meal but managed to finish my wine. I found myself anxiously looking at my watch, 6:05 pm, 6:28 pm, so I decided to shower. The warm water felt good and help calm my nerves. After washing my body and washing my hair I took out my razor. I shaved my legs and lathered my pubes for a quick trim; however, I began trimming my pubes, I got a little carried away with the razor so decided to complete shave the area. The area was incredibly sensitive as the warm water splashed against my now bare area.

Once out of the shower I towel dried myself and put on some soft cotton underwear and slipped into my jeans. I pulled my tank top over my outstretched and arms, save for a bra, and I was ready. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'Not bad for a thirty-five-year-old,' I thought.

7:18 pm. Still nearly about an hour to go. I anxiously paced back and forth, looking out the window, changing the TV channels, pacing again. 7:30 pm now. Ugh! Back to the window, then the mirror in the bathroom. 7:39 pm now. I sat on the bed. 7:47 pm and my phone pinged; I knew it had to be Jia. I felt flushed. 'Is she early? I asked myself. I picked up my phone and taking three deep breaths, I unlocked my phone. There was a red notification icon my Viber app. Yes! A message from Jia that she just arrived and was waiting for me in the lobby. I texted back that I was on my way.

My heart was racing as I entered the elevator. I pressed the button for the lobby. The elevator stopped on the fourth floor and a middle-aged couple entered. I smiled at them; if they only knew who I was meeting. We rode together to the lobby and when the doors opened, I politely motioned for them to exit, following close behind. Stepping out of the elevator and turning the corner, I saw Jia sitting on the leather sofa. She was wearing a black sleeveless top with black cotton shorts. She looked adorable. I approached the sofa.

"Hi. Jia?" I asked.

"Hello Natalie." She stood and gave me a quick hug. Her perfume was sweet and aromatic.

"Nat. My friends call me Nat." I said as I stared into her beautiful dark eyes.

"Good to see you again Nat. How have you been, sweetie," Jia asked.

I blushed. "I've been well, thanks. Can I buy you a drink?"

"That sounds lovely," Jia said.

We strolled toward the lounge, about a three or four-minute walk through the marbled corridor. We walked in unison, my legs shaking as we passed several cocktail tables with guests sitting and talking. As they looked up to watch us walk by it felt like they knew what we were up, my paranoia, I'm sure.

When we arrived at the lounge. "The usual pinot ma'am?" Jessel asked.

"Yeah, that would be great, Jessel,"

"I'll have one too," Jia said.

Jessel served us and we found a semiprivate cocktail table next to a window.

"Jia, I have to be honest with you. I've never done anything like this before, being with an escort, I mean. So, I'm a little nervous and not sure, well, you know, what do to."

Jia held my hand. "I understand," she said with a smile. Then added, "We're going to have a nice evening, sweetie. Just relax and enjoy your wine." I took a deep breath, smiled, and took a big sip of wine.

Jia's outgoing personality made the conversation flow freely. She was so personal and knew how to handle these situations. She was inquisitive, yet professional, not probing too deeply on a personal level. And it worked. Between the wine and the conversation, it didn't take long to start feeling more comfortable. I learned that Jia was escorting for a little over a year. When I asked Jia if she enjoyed escorting, she laughed.

"Well, fifty-fifty, sweetie. I do because I need money. But sometimes I like it. Most clients treat me OK, but mostly, like ninety percent of clients, just want to fuck me. After the cum they have me leave. A lot of clients ask me to leave even before our time is up."

"Do you have regular clients?" I asked.

"I have a few yes, and those are the good ones. They like to spend time with me, like now. That makes it nice."

"Well, I'd like to get to know you a little before, well, you know," I said with a laugh. Then I asked, "Have you had many woman clients?"

She shook her head. "No. I've had a two or three. Mostly men and an occasional couple. I like couples because they're usually more friendly and fun to be with."

"So, you prefer couples?"

"Well, I like couple bookings but I prefer just being with one person. It's easier. Less work with one," she said with a smirk.

"That makes sense. How about another glass of wine?" I asked.

"Sure, but how about we take it upstairs," she said.

The butterflies came back. "Ok. Sounds like a plan."

I walked to the bar and asked Jessel for two more pinot's and settled the tab. When I returned to the table Jia was collecting her handbag, and we proceeded toward the corridor to the lobby. The butterflies were still dancing, making the three-minute walk feel like a three-hour walk.

We passed the lobby headed toward the elevators. I pressed the up button and an elevator door opened. Moments after inserting my room key and pushing the button for the 15th floor, the doors closed and elevator began its ascent. Jia held my hand and I felt a warm sensation in my stomach when the elevator announced, 'fifteenth floor.' The doors opened and we strolled the corridor toward my room.

I waived my room key above the door latch and heard the familiar click as the door unlocked, and we entered the dimly lit room. Once inside I retrieved two cold bottles of water from the minifridge and handed one to Jia. I opened mine and took a large sip; the cold water was refreshing.

I led Jia to the small grey love seat, and I reached for a white envelope sitting on the coffee table containing $6000 php. I handed it to Jia. Without opening it, she placed it in her handbag. "Thank you, sweetie," she said. She held my hand again and gave me a peck on the cheek. I felt a shiver when her lips touched my cheek.

"Is it ok if I take a shower? Jia asked.

"Of course. Feel free and take your time," I answered.

"I'll be right back, sweetie." Jia squeezed my hand, stood, and walked toward the bathroom.

I heard the bathroom door close and the water in the shower go on. I turned off all but one light and opened the Spotify app on my phone to create some background music. Then I pulled back the comforter on the bed and, removing all but my panties, I slipped under the cool sheets to anxiously await my escort to return. I picked up my phone to check for any SMSs as a way to keep me occupied. Unfortunately, there were none, so I placed the phone on the night table and lay back. 'Should I turn on the TV,' I asked myself. 'Of course not, silly. The music is just fine.'

When I heard the water turn off my heart starting racing again. I pulled the sheets to my shoulders and waited for the bathroom door to open. A minute between later the door opened, the light went off, and my beautiful Jia appeared. She was wearing a satin copper chemise and had her hair pinned up with a tortoise shell snunci claw. She was captivating.

Jia lay next to me, on my right, and leaned on her side. Stroked my hair with her delicate finger and I placed my hand on her thigh. Her skin was silky smooth. I lifted my head slightly to kiss Jia. It was a light kiss, our lips barely touching. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and kissed her again, this time deeper and more passionate. I parted my lips slightly, an invitation to her tongue which was promptly accepted. My eyes tightened as we kissed and I felt her passion. When Jia slipped her hand beneath the sheet to caress my breast, I sighed and placed my hand behind her head, pulling her closer as our kissing became more fervent.

Jia kissed my neck and chest, sucking and licking my nipples until they were erect. She kissed her way down to my stomach before positioning herself between my legs. She slowly pulled down panties, and I lifted my hips to allow her to slide them more easily to my ankles. Jia slipped my panties off and I watched her kiss and lick my inner thighs which made my pussy wet. Her kisses and touch were deliberate. Jia's gazed into my eyes as she caressed and kissed her way toward my pussy. After a couple of wet licks where my thighs met my hips, she flattened her tongue. She gently sucked my lips before licking the entire length of my pussy. I gasped when her tongue discovered my clit. She sucked and licked it in slow, soft circles, and I felt my orgasm building. She continued sucking and licking my clit at the same time. The feeling was indescribable, and when she inserted two fingers inside me, I climaxed, moaning, and trembling as wave after wave of pleasure soared through me. It was a full body, long and powerful orgasm, enhanced by Jia's attentive tongue.

As my orgasm passed, Jia lay by my side, and we kissed again. I ran my fingers through her hair, now freed from her scunci, and caressed her shoulders as our tongues again explored each other's mouth. I wanted to taste her. I needed to taste her. With our mouths locked in a deep French kiss, I gently guided her on her back, and removed her chemise. Her breasts were small and pert, with long erect nipples. I sucked each one, taking them between my lips and flicking my tongue around each.

"Lick me. Please lick my pussy," she said as I kissed her stomach. I reached her panties and gently pulled them to one side. Closing my eyes, I softly licked the folds of Jia's wet pussy. She tasted and smelled amazing, so sweet and musky, yet pungent. I paused for a moment to remove her panties and admired her clean shaven, glistening pussy; so beautiful. Laying between her legs again, I kissed her pussy lips, then licked her with my tongue. I could tell Jia enjoyed it when my tongue penetrated her, so I inserted between licks. Jia's head rocked back and forth, and when pushed my face into her, and I licked her more feverishly, taking her to an orgasmic state.

"Oh shit, oh shit. I'm coming. I'm coming," Jia yelled in her Filipina accent. She lifted her hips and I was treated to a flood of her sweet cum. She moaned and yelled, "Fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over as her body shuddered.

After her orgasm subsided Jia cuddled beside me. I caressed her hair, occasionally kissing her forehead while she softly rubbed my forearm. Her touch was so gentle and soothing. I could have laid there all night, but I had other things in mind. I began kissing her, filling her mouth with my tongue, pinching her nipples. I wanted her so badly! I slithered my way down until I was face to face with her sweet pussy and began licking. Her musky scent filled my senses as I licked her. She tasted so damn good; I couldn't get enough of her. Jia placed her head between my legs and we locked in a hot sixty-nine. We licked each other's wet pussies for at least a half an hour, orgasming multiple times. When we were though our faces were glistening, our juices mingling while we kissed.

12