A Trip of a Lifetime Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, it was nearing 10:45. The time had come for evening to end. Jia asked if she could take a shower. "Of course, but only if I can join you," I giggled. We washed each other and made out in the shower. It was and erotic and a nice crescendo to a special evening.

Jia got dressed and reserved a ride via Grab app (the Philippine version of UBER).

"I'm here through next week. I'd like to see you again, Jia, if you think you'll be available."

"Of course, sweetie," she said. "Here's my number. You can book me directly instead of going through the agency this way I get all of the money."

I created a contact for Jia and IM'd her in Viber to be sure the number worked. "What about next Friday?' I asked.

"Sure sweetie. Would you like me to bring a friend?" she asked.

My heart skipped a beat. "Oh my God, YES! I'd love that. Can you let me know for sure if we can do that?"

"Yes, of course sweetie. I have a couple of friends. I'll contact one and let you know," she said.

Jia received a ping on her phone that her Grab had arrived. She kissed me good-bye and said, "Good night sweetie. I'll be in touch."

"Can't wait," I said and walked her to the door. We kissed one more time and she left the room.

12