A Trip of a Lifetime Pt. 03

Story Info
Jia joins me and Steve for an amazing threesome!
6.3k words
4.68
8.4k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months flew by in a snap, and soon I was off to the Philippines for the third time inside of six months. This trip wasn't as uneventful as the first two. An emergency landing on the first leg of my flight caused me to miss my connection, so I had to be rerouted to LAX with a seven hour layover! Ugh. When I finally arrived in Manila, all I wanted was a warm shower and a nap.

I crashed hard, slept soundly for four solid hours. When I woke my stomach was growling, yearning for something other than airport and airplane food. I slipped on a pair of jeans, a tank top, applied some semblance of makeup and placed my hair into a ponytail before heading downstairs to the lounge for dinner.

My ever-friendly barmaid Jessel greeted me with her usual smile.

"Welcome back, ma'am."

"Hi Jessel. Thanks. Good to be back. I hope you've been well. I'll have the usual."

Jessel brought me a glass of pinot grigio. Thank goodness for Jessel!

"Will you be dining with us tonight, ma'am?"

"Definitely. I'll have the turkey club and fries please."

I savored my first sip of wine when I noticed a rather attractive man sitting across the bar. He looked to be in his early-forties, maybe mid- forties. Tall and thin with salt and pepper hair, he sported a well-groomed salt and pepper mustache and goatee. He spotted me glimpsing his way smiled. I smiled back; a bit embarrassed that I was caught. I lowered my eyes and took another sip, and when I lifted my head, I saw him walking in my direction. 'Oh gosh. What was I thinking?'

He sat in the empty barstool next to me and extending his hand, introduced himself as Steve.

"Hi there. Steve. "And you are?"

I shook his hand. "Natalie. Well, I go by Nat."

"Nice to meet you, Nat." Steve asked Jessel for a Knob Creek, neat. "What brings you to the Philippines?"

"I'm a trainer for a large US-based bank. This is my third trip this year. And you?"

"I'm here on business too. Outsourcing, like you. This is my second trip this year. How long are you here for?"

"Two weeks. Just arrived today."

"I'm here for a month. Got here last week," Steve said.

The waiter arrived with my dinner. "That looks good. I'll take one of those too please," Steve said to the waiter.

"Here, take half of mine and some fries and we can split yours when it arrives."

I handed Steve my linen napkin which he opened and used for a plate. "Well, thank you Nat. I'm starving."

We chatted for a while, talking about our businesses, where we were from, what activities we would do in Manila. 'He's a nice guy,' I thought while I continued sizing him up. It was clear that he took pride in his appearance. He wore a navy blue blazer Ralph Lauren and a blue cotton oxford dress shirt. His dark gray slacks were carefully pressed and his hair freshly cut and neatly combed. The stainless steel Rolex submariner was a nice touch too. I looked down at my watch and it read 9:00 pm. Wow, were talking for almost two hours!

We finished our sandwiches and Steve asked Jessel for another bourbon with an ice water on the side. He took the liberty of ordering me a glass of wine too, my third of the evening. We talked for about another half an hour, and when I finished my wine, I asked Jessel for the check.

"I got this. It's on me," Steve said.

"Thanks, but you don't need to do that."

"Nonsense. Let me get this. Perhaps you can treat tomorrow."

"Deal," I said with a smile. I was just buzzed enough to innocently caress his hand.

After paying the tab we left the lounge and walked to the elevators.

"So, dinner tomorrow, same time?" I asked nervously.

"Sounds like a date, Nat."

"Ok. Sounds good."

We exchanged cell numbers shortly after entering the elevator. The elevator reached Steve's floor and he gave me a peck on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, Nat.". 'That was nice, I said to myself. Perfect gentleman.' The elevator continued climbing until it reached my floor, and I headed to my room for the night.

When I woke around 8:30, I had a text from Steve. 'How about we go to Greenhill's shopping center today? Maybe we can get some deals on jewelry and other stuff.' 'Sure,' I replied. 'That sounds good. Meet in the lobby at 10:00?' A few minutes later Steve texted, 'Ok.'

Steve and I spent the day together. I got a good deal on some saltwater pearls and treated Steve to lunch at an authentic Philippine restaurant. We sampled many local staples such as chicken adobe, lechon, and crispy pata. All were delicious.

I was exhausted by the time we returned to the hotel so decided to take a nap. I slept soundly and woke at 4:30, leaving me plenty of time to get ready for my dinner date. I took a quick shower, dried my hair, and put on some fresh makeup. Next, what to wear? What do I feel like tonight? I feel like casual. Yeah, casual will work.' I slipped on my favorite pair of Lee jeans; they fit me so well. Then I put on a lacy bra that I packed for such an occasion and slipped on a white and blue vee neck tee. I accessorized with a silver bracelet and matching earrings, then tied my hair into a small bun and rode the elevator to the lobby to meet Steve.

Sure enough, Steve arrived just a couple of minutes after me. He looked nice, wearing a nice fitting pair of khakis with a white polo beneath the same navy blue blazer from the last night.

"Always nice to have a woman be on time," he joked.

"Yeah, yeah wise guy. You look nice."

"As do you, Nat. I took the liberty of making a reservation at the Chinese restaurant across from the lounge. I hope that's OK?"

"Perfect. Let's eat!"

Dinner was superb; expected for a higher end Asian restaurant. Afterwards Steve suggested we have a nightcap at the lounge. It was early, only 8:15, so I thought 'why not.'. Several of Steve's associates, who were also staying at the hotel, were huddled at cocktail table when we arrived at the lounge. We walked over their table and Steve introduced me to Bill, Chris, Jaime, and Karen. Jaime invited us to join them, which we did, and Steve quickly found a couple of empty chairs and moved them to the table.

I started with my usual glass of pinot but Bill starting ordering tequila shots for everyone. Not to be a party pooper, I opted in. I'm not a shot girl, so after three shots I was buzzed. Steve was buzzed too, and now, bolstered by the tequila, was looking quite attractive.

By now it was 10:30 and I had had my fill of alcohol. Hoping Steve would accompany me, I bid the group adieu and began making my way out of the lounge. Steve took the cue. He tugged on my arm.

"Wait, I'll walk you to the elevators. You look like you can use some help," he said jokingly. 'Ok. This is looking good so far.'

"Ok. I may need some stability."

Steve put his arm around my waist and we headed toward the lobby.

"How you are feeling, darling?" he asked.

"A little buzzed. I drank a little more than I'm used to."

The elevator doors opened and we stepped in. I pressed floor fifteen and leaned against the corner, taking a deep sigh.

"You know? I had a really good time, Steve. Thank you for a great day and evening," and kissed him on the cheek. Our eyes met, and Steve kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft and warm. I closed my eyes as our tongues entwined. The elevator 'dinged' and the doors opened.

"I'll walk you to your room, OK?

"Sure."

When we reached my room, I waived my key card over the doorknob and opened the door.

"Would you like to come in?" I nervously asked.

I entered the room and as I reached for the light switch, Steve wrapped his arms around me from behind and began kissing my neck. My eyes rolled back and I sighed while his hands massaged my breasts. I turned around and we kissed deeply.

Still lip locked, Steve walked me further into the dimly lit room, and gently lay me on the bed. Without saying a word, he slowly pulled my sundress down to my hips, exposing my breasts. I lifted my hips so Steve could remove my dress completely, then he removed all but his black undies.

I sat up while Steve removed his underwear revealing his simi-erect penis. It wasn't the largest I've ever seen, but it certainly was the smallest either. I knelt in front of him and licked his shaft, stopping at his head, then licked his shaft again. Steve sighed as his dick hardened, and I continued licking his shaft few more times before taking his now fully erect cock into my mouth. Wow, it felt so good to have his hard cock in my mouth! He gently held my head with both hands as I bobbed up and down on his hard cock. He began moving his hips in unison with my mouth, a few moments later I felt his cock begin to throb. I looked up at him, making eye contact, which brought him over the edge. Steve closed his eyes, exhaled deeply, and erupted. I held him in my mouth as his first stream of cum hit the back of my throat. Then another, and another after that. His cum shot down right down my throat and I swallowed all of it.

Steve gently forced me on my back, removed my panties, and buried his face into my pussy. He skillfully licked me from bottom to top, circling my clit with his tongue and drinking my wetness. I was very excited and came quickly. Steve continued licking me even after my orgasm subsided and soon, he made cum again! "Holy shit.'

After my second orgasm waned, Steve mounted me and fucked me slowly with long, slow, deep strokes. I was so wet! He gradually increased his pace, fucking me harder and faster.

"Oh my God, I'm coming again. Fuck me, fuck me!" I yelled.

Steve kept pounding me, his knees flying off the bed with each stroke. His breathing became more labored and I knew he was close. I placed my hands on his tight ass and pushed him into me.

"Cum baby, cum, cum in me," I whispered in his ear.

Steve buried his cock deep into me and held it there for a few moments, then his back tightened. He pulled out and shot several ropes of thick white cum on my chest and stomach.

He lay next to me and licked some of his cum off my breast, then kissed me. Wow! That was so damn erotic. I never had a man do that before! I nestled my head on his chest and Steve he caressed my hair.

"Holy shit, that was hot," I said.

"Oh my God, yes. I enjoyed it too, Nat."

"I never had a man cum kiss me before. That was REALLY hot!"

"Really? We'll I figure if you it can have in your mouth then why not mine, right?"

"And you came two times, and so quickly!"

"Yeah. I can usually cum multiple times. I guess I'm just lucky that way. I've never used or had to use Viagra either. And being with a sexy woman helps too," Steve said laughing.

"Awe, you're too sweet."

"And I got news for you."

"What's that?

"I ain't done yet either."

I lifted my head and gave him a cockeyed look, and he kissed me. I felt his cock rub against my hip. He was rock hard again, so I nudged him to lay on his back and kissed his chest.

I caressed Steve's cock. "Seems like we have a problem here. Lay back, honey. Let me see what I can do to solve this problem," I said.

I slowly kissed my way down Steve's chest and stomach, pausing when I reached his cock. I lay between his legs, and licked his balls, getting them all nice and wet, the I slid my tongue slowly up and down his shaft. I stared into Steve's eyes while I licked him, enjoying him, deliberately avoiding his sensitive head for the moment. It wasn't until he leaned his head back and closed his eyes that I placed my lips around his swollen head. Steve sighed as I twirled my tongue, alternating between teasing his head and shaft. I twirled my tongue around the back of his head, feeling it swell, then licked his shaft again I teased him, alternating with soft, wet licks, enjoying watching him squirm and moan. It was so erotic!

When I was through teasing him, I slowly took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could and slid my tongue along the length of his shaft, massaging Steve's cock. I felt it throbbing, and I knew he was getting close. Wanting to prolong his pleasure, I abandoned his cock and began slowly licking the back of his head and shaft again. I gently tickled his balls with my fingertips and felt them tighten.

Steve's sighs and moans were growing louder and more intense. I placed my mouth around is cock and let my saliva was trickle down his shaft. More sighs. Louder moans. I introduced my right hand to his glistening cock, my hand and my mouth working in unison. Using my saliva as lubrication, I slid my hand up and down his shaft, gently twisting it back and forth with every stroke. When I felt his cock begin to throb again, I increased my tempo, sucking and stroking, sliding up and down his shaft. Steve's body stiffened, and I sucked him faster and deeper. A few moments later Steve grunted and lifted his hips. "I'm going to cum. Yes, I'm cumming. Here it comes." he shouted, then BAM, he erupted, shooting a stream of warm semen into my mouth. I moaned as I greedily slurped, taking as much of his sweet cum into my mouth as I could, and even though some dripped down my chin, I continued sucking him until he was completely spent.

"Wow. That was really amazing," Steve said.

"Uhm, I enjoyed it too. Your cum is so sweet."

We lay caressing each other and eventually dozed off. When we woke, I asked Steve if he was free anytime this week. He said he had dinner plans the next two nights but was free Wednesday night. That was fine. I had dinner plans Tuesday night anyway. Tomorrow night would be a quiet night for me. We made plans to meet in the lobby at 6:30 Wednesday night for dinner. Steve got dressed and returned to his room, and I fell asleep minutes after he left.

My Manila team took me to a very nice Thai restaurant Tuesday for dinner. The food was awesome, more authentic than anything back home. At one point I excused myself to use the lady's room and walking across the restaurant, guess who I saw? You guessed it. Steve! He was having dinner with a pretty young Filipina woman. She couldn't be any older than twenty-five. 'What are the chances.' I thought about going over to say hello but didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Plus, I had my suspicions who, or what, the woman was.

When I returned to the Marriott I went to the lounge for a usual nightcap before turning in. I sat at the bar and Jessel, my trusty barmaid, brought me a glass of pinot grigio. I took a sip and looked around, searching for something or someone interesting to observe. I looked to my right and spotted Steve and the pretty Filipina woman sitting at a secluded cocktail table across the room. Concerned that he would see me, I hurriedly asked Jessel for my bar tab, paid it, and exited the lounge, glass in hand. 'She's got to be an escort.'

Once upstairs I finished my wine, turned on the TV, and got ready for bed. 'Tomorrow's dinner conversation should be interesting, to say the least.'

I met Steve in the lobby at 6:30 Wednesday evening. He looked good as usual, white polo shirt and a nice pair of navy blue slacks. I chose a blue low neck woman's tee and a pair of nice jeans.

"Where would you like to go? I asked.

"There's an upscale seafood buffet in the mall upstairs. I've eaten there before and it's really good. How about we go there? It's right here so no need to battle traffic."

"OK. Sounds like a plan. Let's go."

The buffet was truly upscale, with a myriad of seafood choices that included fresh fish and shellfish. Everything was delicious, especially the king crab. Of course, we ate more than we should have.

"So, how was last night's dinner at the Thai restaurant?" His face reddened a bit, he was clearly taken by surprise.

"Huh. You did know that I had Thai last night?"

"Because I ate there too and saw you. The food was awesome, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was really good. I was having dinner with one of my associates. Why didn't you drop by to say hi?"

'Yeah, associate my ass.'

"Well, I didn't want to disturb your dinner meeting. But I almost came by to say hello when I saw you downstairs in the lounge."

Steve swallowed hard. "Yeah, uh, we came back for a drink. Nice girl."

'Yeah, I BET she was nice.'

I decided to let Steve save some face, at least for now, and dropped the subject. I didn't want to make him more uncomfortable plus, I wanted to get laid later. I'd bring it up again, though. Truth is, I was getting a little turned on wondering what went on with them last night.

We finished dinner and we took a short stroll on the rooftop to view the city. It was a pleasant night and the views were nice. We made out a little and were warming up to each other when all the sudden we found ourselves in a downpour. We ran to the overhang for cover but still got pretty soaked.

"I think we need to get out of these wet clothes," I said laughing.

"Agree. Your place or mine," Steve said with a boyish grin.

"Ha! Mine. I'm a real mess."

"Well, you look stunning to me. Your place it is!"

I led the way to my room, and once inside Steve immediately embraced me from behind and began kissing my neck and shoulders; déjà vu all over! He undid my jeans and they fell to the floor. Then, slipping his hand under my panties, began rubbing my clit with his fingers. With my hands behind me I fumbled to unbutton his slacks and after a few attempts, was able to unbutton and unzip his slacks.

I turned around and our lips met in a wet, passionate kiss. I kicked off my jeans and removed my underwear, then removed Steve's. "I want you to fuck me," I said. Steve removed his polo while I removed my top and bra, then he then spun me around, leaned me over the bed, and entered me from behind.

"Oh, yeah. That's it, baby. Fuck me."

Steve placed his hands on my hips and fucked me hard and fast, cumming inside of a minute. I spun around, got on my knees, and took his cock into my mouth. His cum tasted sweet and tangy, and I savored his flavor. I sucked and stroked him and soon he announced that he was going to cum again. 'Whoa, this guy is a cum machine.' I kept him in my mouth when he came and took it all. I never had a man cum so quickly like that. It was fuckin' hot! When his orgasm subsided, I opened my mouth slightly to show him my coated tongue, then gulped, swallowing his creamy load. It was an incredibly hot moment.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and when I returned to the bed Steve was sitting up against the headboard. I sat beside him.

"Holy shit, Steve. That was fucking hot! I can't believe how easy it is to make you cum?"

"I know, Nat. I'm just horny I guess," he said chuckling.

"Well, it's a real turn on."

"Yeah. I surprised myself too, especially after last night." 'Ut oh', he must have thought.

"Last night?"

"Never mind."

"No, wait. What do you mean last night?

"No, nothing."

"No, not nothing. You fucked that girl you were with last night, did you?"

"Yeah, I did."

"She wasn't your associate, was she Steve?"

He lay silent, so I asked again. "Come on Steve, we both know she was an escort, right?"

Steve was clearly embarrassed. "Yeah. Guilty. She was an escort. But how did you know?"

"Hey, you don't need to be embarrassed. I don't have an issue with that. I've hired them too."

"Huh?

"Yeah, you heard me. I'm no stranger to escorts here."

"You mean you've hired a male escort?"

"Not a male escort, Steve."

"You mean a female escort?"

"Yup."

"Really". So, you like women?"

"Sometimes. Yes. Sometimes I like the touch of a woman. And I really like Asian women. They're so sexy. So, yeah, I've booked escorts here in Manila."

"Escorts, plural?"

"Don't act so surprised, Steve. Do you think you're the only one who books them here?"

"That's really hot. How was it?"

12