A Trip of a Lifetime Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was amazing! Tell you what? I planning to see Jia again, so, if you're up for it, how about we book her for a threesome? I know she does threesomes."

"Wow. Really? Yeah. Definitely. That would be amazing. I've never been with two women before."

"We'll then I'll have to arrange it. I'll tell you what, Steve, I'll reach out to Jia to see when she's available. That sounds, Ok?"

"Fuck yeah!

I retrieved my iPad and I showed Steve Jia's pictures from her escorting website. He liked what he saw.

"I like her, yeah. Do you think you can book her for this weekend?"

"I'll try. I have her cell number so let me reach out to her and see if she's available for Saturday or Sunday."

"Either day is fine. Now, come here you, and let me thank you properly."

I closed my eyes, extended my arms behind my head, and let Steve have me. Steve started at my breasts, licking, and sucking my nipples, then snaked between my legs and began licking my pussy. He licked my clit in slow circular motions which felt divine; his mouth was so warm! When he inserted two fingers into me while licking my clit, I felt my orgasm building. Steve flicked his tongue faster over my clit and I began moaning. Sensing my orgasm was near, he shifted his attention away from my pussy and began licking my ass. I lifted my hips and Steve's mouth covered my ass. Oh my God, I was in heaven, and when Steve began rubbing my clit with his thumb, I exploded.

He licked me until my orgasm subsided, then mounted me, slipping his cock deep into my pussy. He gyrated his hips while fucking me, making direct contact with my clit, and I was quickly on the verge of another orgasm. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me cum again!" Steve pushed is cock deep into me and held still, and moments later I came again, my body shaking as my orgasm raced through me. Moments later he pulled out and dripped all over my stomach.

I used the bedsheet to wipe Steve's cum from my chest and stomach; probably not the best decision I've made since I now had to sleep in a wet and sticky sheet, but the bed had a big wet spot anyway so there was no escaping it. We lay together, basking in the ruins or our pleasure until we fell asleep. Steve left sometime in the middle of the night since work summoned us the next morning. I didn't wake until daybreak.

On my lunch break the next day I contacted Jia via WhatsApp, inquiring about her availability for Saturday evening. About fifteen minutes later Jia replied. 'Hi sweetie. Yes, I'm available for Saturday. What time and for how long?"

'Hi Jia. Great! This is for me and my guy friend a threesome if that's OK? So how about three hours starting at 8:00 pm? I can't wait to see you!'

'Noted sweetie. $16,000 php. See you Saturday at 8:00.'

When I returned to the Marriott, I met Steve in the lounge for a drink. "We're all set for Saturday."

"Oh, great! I can't wait."

"$16,000 php that we'll split, so $8,000 php each for three hours, ok?"

"Yeah. That's a really good deal," Steve said.

"Yeah, it is, and no sex until Saturday," I told him with a giggle.

"I'll practice restraint," he said with a laugh.

"It will be worth the wait, Steve."

Friday came and went, and on my way back to the Marriott I texted Steve to tell him that I decided to skip the lounge in exchange for a quiet even alone. I worked out, ordered room service, watched some TV, and called it an early night.

Saturday morning was filled completing some incidental tasks at work. When I returned to the hotel, I went straight to my room to chill, a little TV, and a short nap. I woke around 5:00 and began preparing for the evening. I took a long, soothing bath, then a warm shower so I could shave my legs, and of course, my more private areas. I applied a generous amount of my favorite body lotion, Japanese cherry blossom. My skin was silky soft to the touch and smelled fresh, clean, and fruity.

I decided to dress a little less casually tonight, so I slipped into my new powder blue and white sundress. It was loose fitting and really comfortable, perfect for the sticky Manila humidity. Plus, since I'm relatively small chested with a cup size between A and B, I was able to go braless, adding to the comfort.

It was now 6:30. I texted Steve that I was on my way and rode the elevator down to lobby. I stepped into the lounge and found Steve sitting at the bar.

"Hey," I said to Steve.

"Hey yourself," Steve said as he slid a glass of pinot to me.

"Thanks dude. Here's to later."

Steve lifted his glass. "I'm excited! How will you know when Jia arrives?"

"She'll text me and I'll ask her to come to the lounge. She knows the way."

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little. You?"

"Just excited. This should be fun."

"Have you done this before, been in a threesome I mean?"

"Threesome. Yes. Well once, but not with a man and woman. It was with two women."

"Really? Here or back home?"

"Here in this Hotel."

"I'd like to hear about it before you head back to the States."

"That's a story for later, my dear."

My phone pinged. "Is that Jia?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. She's on her way and should be here in about 10 minutes. A little early."

Steve sipped his bourbon. I could tell he was anxious. To be completely honest, I was too. It's been several months since I saw Jia last and I was excited to see her again. I asked Steve if there was anything that he had in mind for the three of us.

"I'd like to watch you and Jia together, you know, kissing, touching, licking each other."

"I think that can be arranged," I said with a sly smile. "What else".

"Well, I'd definitely like for both of you to give me a blow job, you know, at the same time," Steve said with a very nervous laugh.

"I think we can arrange that too."

About ten minutes later minutes later my phone pinged. Steve stared at the phone as I picked it up from the bar.

'I'm going through security now, sweetie, Be right there.' Jia texted.

'Ok. Steve and I are sitting at the bar in the lounge.'

'On my way, sweetie.'

"Was that her?"

"Yup. She's walking the lounge now."

Steve guzzled what was left of his bourbon and asked Jessel to bring him another. Tapping my finger against the stem of the wine glass, I saw Jia from the corner of my eye. She strolled in wearing a short emerald, green dress that complimented her petite figure. Clad with black heels and accessorized with a myriad of gold jewelry, she looked sophisticated and sexy. Her shimmering black hair flowed over her shoulders. It was slightly longer than I remembered.

Jia stole behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek; she smelled awesome! She sat down in a stool next to me and she introduced herself to Steve.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Steve."

"Nice to meet you too, Jia. And speaking of pleasure, what's yours," Steve asked.

Jia looked toward Jessel. "I'll have one of those," she said pointing to the advertised specialty drink of the day.

"So, traffic wasn't too bad today," I asked Jia.

"No not too bad on Saturday's".

"Steve, how long are you in Manila for?" Jia asked.

"Two more weeks."

"I leave next Friday," I said.

We continued with some small talk and about thirty minutes later I bought another round of drinks. "What do you guys say we take these upstairs?" I paid bar bill and we walked down the long corridor. Jia held Steve's hand as we walked, a nice touch. When we reached the elevator, I let Jia and Steve enter first, then followed them inside. Jia huddled next to Steve in the elevator, and I actually felt a tad jealous for a moment, but that feeling passed. I knew I'd have a little one on one time with her later. I pressed floor fifteen, my floor, and away we went.

'Ding'. The elevator stopped on the fifteenth floor. I led the way to my room and with one quick swipe of my keycard, the door unlocked and I entered an intentionally dimly lit room; I left only the ceiling accent lighting on so the room to create the ambiance. Jia and Steve followed me inside and walked to the sofa. Jia sat to Steve's right and I to his left.

"I'm not sure how to get this going. I've never been, you know, with two women before," Steve nervously blurted.

"Don't worry dear. Just relax and finish your drink. Can I shower?" Jia said as she looked over at me.

"Of course, you can. I think you know the way, right?" I said with a grin.

"Sure thing. Be back in a sec."

While Jia was showering Steve suggested that we move to the bed. He quickly removed his shirt and pants while I turned back the bed. I removed my dress and joined Steve on the bed. We sat leaning against the headboard, anxiously waited for our escort. Steve placed his arm around.

"You, OK?" I asked Steve.

"Oh, yeah. Pretty excited, actually. She's beautiful."

"Yeah, I agree. She's beautiful."

The moment I heard the water in the shower stop I felt a warm bolt shoot through me, butterflies, like before. The feeling was both energizing and invigorating. Steve sat nervously, tapping his fingers on my shoulder while he waited for our pretty companion to make her entrance. The bathroom door opened and a few moments later Jia sauntered into the room. She looked stunning, donning a sexy black camisole and heels. Her gold necklace and bracelets shimmered as she walked toward us.

"Hi guys," she said as she crawled onto the bed. Jia lay to Steve's right. 'Oh my, she smells so delicious.'

I turned and faced Jia. "You look so nice, Jia, and smell wonderful."

"Thank you, sweetie," Jia said, then leaned over and kissed me. I placed my left hand behind her head and pulled her close as we began a very hot make out session. It was just as good as I remembered, Jia's lips and tongue were so soft. Steve got a direct view, just inches away, holding his gaze as he removed his underwear and rubbed his cock. He was hard already, and my pussy begin to flow as well.

Jia shifted her attention to Steve, kissing him on the lips while I kissed his neck. Steve turned his head to kiss me, and Jia began kissing his chest. I took the cue and followed suit, and together we kissed our way down, and once reaching our target, Jia and I shared a very passionate kiss.

Jia held the base of Steve's cock with her left hand so we could share it. We licked his shaft with long, slow, wet strokes, our tongues occasionally touching, which led to more kissing. When we reached the tip of his cock we repeated our play, licking his shaft, teasing him. Steve was so aroused that when Jia took his cock into her mouth he immediately erupted, filling her mouth with his cum. I continued licking Steve's shaft while Jia engulfed his cock, allowing him to finish in her mouth.

When Jia was satisfied that Steve's orgasm had subsided, she gently lifted my head and kissed me. I could taste Steve's sweet semen, which aroused me even more. Jia lay on top of me as we kissed deeply. I sucked on her tongue and licked her lips while Steve sat up to get a better view. Jia worked her way down my body, sucking and licking my nipples. I closed my eyes, enjoying Jia's womanly touch. She eventually lay between my legs, removed my panties, and spreading my lips, dipped her tongue into me. I shuddered as her mouth and tongue danced in and out of my pussy. Her tongue felt amazing!

Steve began kissing me and caressed my breasts while Jia feasted on my pussy. I couldn't take much more, and arching my back, I announced that I was cumming. My body trembled and shuddered and I felt my juices flow as Jia enthusiastically licked my clit and lapped at my vagina. Steve knelt beside me and offered me his cock which I happily accepted. I licked his swollen head, encircling it with my tongue, before slipping it into my mouth.

Jia slipped her head between Steve's legs licked his balls. I released Steve's cock from my mouth and reached for a condom from the night table. Slipping it on him, Jia removed her camisole and got on all fours. Steve knelt behind her and buried his cock into her wet pussy.

"Fuck me, yes fuck me," Jia cried repeatedly. I laid on my back and pushed Jia's head into my pussy, and she licked my clit while I watched Steve fuck her. "I'm going to cum," he shouted, and seconds later he removed his cock from Jia's pussy, pulled of the condom, then came on Jia's ass and lower back.

Jia laid on her back and begged Steve to go down on her. "Eat me, please. I want you to eat my pussy," she said. Jia removed her heels and Steve lay between Jia's legs and dove in. I began kissing Jia, but Jia wanted me to lick her breasts and erect nipples, and I was more than happy to accommodate.

"Lick me, yeah that's it. Right there. Yeah, that's it. You're going to make me cum. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." And cum she did, quivering and trembling as Steve's mouth covered her entire pussy.

Once Jia's orgasm passed, we rested for a while. The room was musky with aroma of sex. I handed Steve and Jia each a cold bottled water, most welcome at this point. Steve chugged almost the entire bottle at one time.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Steve said in between chugs.

"Yes, it was. Man, I came so hard! I said.

Jia excused herself and rinsed off in the shower. Steve and I caressed each other and guzzled our water; we were so in need of hydration. When Jia returned, she lay next to me and we began kissing. Jia began rubbing my clit, getting me wet again. She knelt beside me, turned around, and lay above me in a sixty-nine position. We licked, sucked, and slurped at each other's pussy while Steve masturbated, which turned me on even more.

Jia made me cum twice before Steve entered me from behind. He fucked me slowly, allowing his orgasm to build gradually. Jia's warm tongue alternated between my pussy and Steve's shaft and balls, and I kept lapping Jia's scrumptious pussy. Steve's tempo increased, and I was on the verge of another orgasm when he pulled out and came on Jia's face. Jia grabbed his cock and wrapped her lips around it, greedily sucking him. Steve's spunk dripped down Jia's cheeks and chin. I turned around and licked his cum from her face, and we share a deep cum kiss.

The three hours with Jia and Steve flew by, and soon it was time for Jia to leave. I booked Jia one more time before I left Manila. It was an overnight booking that allowed me to spend a quality time with her both in and out of bed, and it was awesome. I really enjoyed her company, and of course the sex was amazing!

Covid has since curtailed my travels but I'm looking forward to when I can return to Manila for more adventures!

12