A Trip-Sure To Be Remembered

Story Info
Gay male experience.
2.6k words
4.15
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Servpet
Servpet
3 Followers

It was a Wednesday and I was on my usual second shift at work. It was a rather uneventful one, at that, right up until the moment that my phone blew up. It turned out to be my brother, Mike, calling from the hospital.

Mike lives in Florida; I'm up in Michigan. Still, when he asked me to come down and watch his place and his Chihuahua, Spot, I said yes right away.

I rushed home, booked the first flight out and packed my duffle bag. I got a quick bite to eat, grabbed a shower and headed off to the airport.

I arrived at the hospital around 4:30 am. It certainly wasn't visiting hours but under the circumstances they allowed me in for a minute to grab his keys. I told him I would make sure Spot had food and water, and got outside to do his business. Then I'd grab a nap and come back to the hospital later. He told me to hold off, get some more sleep, and come back the day after, because he'd already been told he would be in surgery later that day. All that having been sorted, I took an Uber over to his condo.

Florida being Florida it was hotter than shit. I grabbed my brother's mail, took care of Spot and then took up my temporary residence.

I probably got about eight hours of sleep and awoke hungry. I ordered a pizza and it actually was delivered pretty quickly. Thank goodness that Mike's fridge was stocked with beer, as that's a necessity with pizza for me.

One thing that looked very inviting at my brother's condo complex was a swimming pool almost right outside his door. I was sitting out back with Spot staring at the pool while drinking a beer and wondering why nobody was in it. A neighbor, dressed in black cargo shorts appeared. He introduced himself as Paul then inquired who I was. I explained the situation with my brother and we struck up a conversation.

I guess that Paul was a little over sixty; I was fifty-eight, so I considered myself a decent judge. He was in great shape, though. He had a golden tan, a salt and pepper goatee, toned muscles and an impressive chest. He seemed like he could've been a model in his time? Truth be told I tend to get jealous of guys around my age looking great as I have a slender build - kind of twink- like - and it's been that way my whole adult life. I offered him a beer and brought up the question of why nobody was in the pool. Paul explained that it was an older community and if anyone went in, it was usually in the morning to beat the heat - and of course to avoid the ever - possible thunderstorms. He added that I was more than welcome to use it. With that he thanked me for the beer, excused himself and retreated to his condo.

Well the thought of swimming was very attractive, but then I remembered I hadn't packed a damned swimsuit!

My brain went into gear thinking; just wait until the sun starts to set, and just chill and swim in your underwear. I generally wore micro bikinis, further thought, which actually resemble swimwear, so I didn't think it would be such a big deal. Since I wasn't a resident, though, I did think it would be polite to wait for it to get a little darker outside, when it'd be harder to tell the difference between underwear and swimwear.

So I showered, donned a fresh neon yellow micro bikini and tossed on a matching neon yellow tee, grabbed a couple beers and headed to the poolside. I sat the beers down on a table, threw my tee over a chaise lounge and dove in. The pool floor and walls were painted a beautiful bright aqua blue with the pool lights just bright enough against the dimming sunlight, my neon yellow bikini really stood out.

I went In and out of the water for a while, then needed to get some more beer from the condo so I let Spot out. On my return to the pool Paul was there asking if I was enjoying my swim.

"Of course!" I replied.

Although I am not shy, standing there with Paul in his cargo shorts and me wearing only micro bikini underwear was surreal. I wasn't uncomfortable; in fact, it felt liberating. I was running around outdoors in underwear and in Florida no less! I didn't care, and apparently Paul didn't either - or at least he didn't say anything about that. Paul did say however, that he just wanted to make sure all was good; he pointed out that there was no lifeguard on duty, I was swimming all alone and that I seemed to be enjoying my beers

Paul implied he would back later; while walking past me to make his retreat, he stopped briefly to lightly and slowly caress my lower back with his left hand and my stomach just below my belly button with his right. "Enjoy Chris, he said. "See you in a bit".

It was a strange gesture and maybe the beer talking, but it felt genuine. It also apparently struck a nerve as I was starting to get an erection.

Later, as promised, Paul showed up poolside and invited me over to his place to smoke a joint. I told him I would, but that I was all wet and needed to change.

"Of course", he stated "but please Chris just put on a fresh pair of undies and that's it, I love your look". I am sure Paul noticed I was again getting an erection, one cannot hide that in any style of underwear.

Okay, I thought Why not? Paul had seen me for several hours or more dressed in only underwear anyhow. Off I went to change. I picked out my neon pink micro bikini, I did have a matching tee for each pair of undies, but per Paul's request, I didn't put it on.

Paul let me in while offering me a beer. With the marijuana, an edible, and a beer we were getting pretty fucked up, but the conversation was flowing and fun so I asked Paul if he really liked me in my underwear or if he was just being polite? I figured we were both in very good spirits so why not ask?

With that, he stood up, dropped his cargo shorts, and there he stood, buck naked sporting a hard on! I am talking about an 8- inch-cut, thick, pronounced-head, full blown erection! He was also completely shaved down there just like me!

Now Paul told me to stand up; I think he surmised - correctly - that upon seeing him, I'd get an erection as well. He certainly had me pegged. My little five-inch cock was desperate to bust out of my bikini.

Paul walked up to me and promptly but gently pulled off my bikini while humming "Born Free". He said that I was free to fondle his huge cock since the sight of it obviously excited me. I was somewhat apprehensive, yet curious, so I started playing with him. His cock felt so warm, and the size-oh the size. I was stroking him and lightly fondling his balls, and he offered plenty of encouragement.

"That's my Boi. please your Daddy"!

That went on for a couple of minutes until Paul pointed to his bedroom and suggested we get more comfortable.

The room had no other furniture aside from the bed. There were mirrors on each wall and some on the ceiling. Pink neon glowed from the back of the big-screen TV's on two opposing walls. A red/purple glow emanated from underneath a huge bed. A ceiling fan sported blue LED lights, which turned it into a spinning blue disc. There were two professional-looking video cameras set up that fed into the TVs, as I would soon learn. His bedroom was like a drug trip on top of another drug trip, and it overloaded my senses in the best way.

His bed was unusually high off the floor, so he swiftly lifted me up like I was a feather and sat me down on the edge. Then told me "Now Boi you are going to suck Daddys cock and you will call me Daddy".

His huge manhood was right in front of my face, and I said, "Daddy, I have never given a headjob".

Paul just said, simply but authoritatively, Boi, you are going to learn, just put your teeth away".

With that Paul gently grasped the back of my head and guided his cock to my mouth. I instinctively opened up and my mouth was filled with his manhood. He held me like that for a few seconds while the head of his cock was pressed against my tonsils, making me gag a bit. Then he pulled it out and took his hands off my head. Paul then told me to play with his cock using my lips, tongue, throat and hands at will; that is exactly what I did!

I was sexually lost in the moment and rock hard. After what was probably a few minutes - a few very enjoyable ones for me, and hopefully for Paul, too - he once again pulled out, telling me that I was a fast learner. Truth be told, I really appreciated that comment.

Paul then said to get up on the bed on my knees. He started to finger my asshole and tickle my prostate, sending me into a whirlwind.

I had never felt so sexually aroused before, and I said as much to Paul in-between some pronounced moans. He said that we were not even close to done yet.

Paul then flipped me on my back, hopped off the bed and pulled me by my legs to the edge. It happened so fast I did not know what was going on! He grabbed what I know now was lube, took my legs over his shoulders, proceeded to lube both my hole and his cock telling me he was going to breed me.

As Paul leaned forward and held me down by my shoulders; my legs slid down until they were wrapped around his. He slowly brought the head of his cock to my hole and did little pushes at first. Eventually, it was just constant pressure. Then with what seemed to be a utility pole, he penetrated me! Paul then slowly pushed and pushed until his groin was touching my ass.

He asked how I was feeling, I replied that it was a lot, but okay so far. He told me that he was going to make me, make noise. I had not noticed until that moment that he was filming from two cameras live to the TVs!

Paul fucked the shit out of me for a good thirty minutes. Then, I felt a huge thrust; he bear-hugged me, and I knew what was coming. Paul exploded, and launched what felt like buckets of cum inside me!

While we were lying there and I was leaking out his seed, Paul asked how long I would be staying. I said about a week. He then asked if I wanted to be his Boi for the remainder of my stay. Without hesitation, I accepted.

The next day, I was a little bruised around my asshole but it was no big deal. Paul called me before I went to visit my brother and said he had coffee for me. True to form, I went over to his condo in a neon orange outfit, just a bikini and tee, in front of quite a few people around the pool. I heard some murmuring that sounded like " Paul got another bitch".

The two of us smoked a joint and had coffee. He also told me he had big plans for us after my hospital visit.

At the hospital my brother Mike asked if I'd met his neighbor, Paul, and I affirmed that I had. I told Mike he had a cool neighbor. Mike straight-out asked " Paul fucked you, right"? There's no hiding from a brother. He just told me to keep his place clean, pick up the mail, keep Spot fed and visit him daily and all food and beer would be covered.

Honestly, I was excited to get back to the condo to see Paul and find out what big plans he had. I got in the condo, grabbed a beer and called Paul. He told me to strip down to my underwear and head over, I did as instructed.

I was somewhat surprised to see a woman over his place? Both of them were fully clothed, and there I was in my neon orange outfit. Paul introduced her as Julie; he explained that she was a professional shopper and that her area of expertise was clothing. Julie went on to explain that she needed a couple of measurements and would be back later.

In the meantime Paul proceeded to fuck me in numerous positions, all while fiming of course. We smoked some more pot and drank some beer; then he told me to get in his shower and clean up. When I was finished and emerged from the bathroom Julie was back and Paul went to shower.

Julie proceeded to show me what she'd bought, and it was pretty cool actually; five sets of matching white silk tees and micro bikinis along with white cotton tube socks. Julie said Paul would explain. She made her exit, saying "Paul really likes you! Have a great time!"

Well Paul emerged from the shower and said he was going to get dressed and that I should, to. He told me to put one of the new outfits on and to put the others in the bag Julie had delivered them in. Then told me to get in his car.

"Dressed like this"? I asked.

"Get in", he replied curtly. "You're my Boi".

We ended up at a gay bar that had a night like I'd heard about back home in Detroit- Black Light Night. Anything the color white absolutely POPS under those lights. I had no clothes at all other than underwear the whole night, and guys were pinching, spanking and grabbing me all over the place.

We finally got back to his condo and relaxed with a joint and beer. He said a friend, Terry, was stopping by. Paul then removed my tee and bikini and picked me up. He carried me through the condo and brought us to a room I hadn't been in yet. That room also had no furniture, but rather a sling hanging in the center. It was fully mirrored, walls and ceiling, and it was awash in low light from a single line of candles all the way around the perimeter. It was also equipped with cameras, but for recording only.

Paul set me in a Sling, securing my wrists and ankles. It wasn't long after that I met Terry.

Needless to say, those two men took turns fucking me over and over rocking my world. After what seemed like hours, they lifted me out of the sling, washed me down a bit and told me to put on my panties, yes he called them "panties"- and jump in the pool. He told me he'd see me tomorrow.

My brother Mike is fine, thankfully, and my life changed forever. I have never, and most likely will never, feel that wanted and appreciated again, let alone so sexually stimulated.

It was truly a trip to remember.

Servpet
Servpet
3 Followers