Matt and Emily

Story Info
Matt's new roommate has a surprise.
3.1k words
4.66
39.4k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt had found the perfect apartment in downtown Kansas City, right near his new job as a programmer and comfortably far from his parents. He loved his apartment with views of Power & Light and near a thousand bars and restaurants. But it was expensive and he was going to need a roommate within a few weeks. Right as he was signing his lease, Covid was breaking out all across the country and he knew that it would be hard to find a roommate.

He'd been a very late bloomer and was ready to explore being a single guy. He'd started working out and taking better care of his appearance. He'd never really had a serious girlfriend and was horribly embarrassed to be a 23 year old virgin.

To his great luck, a nice young woman, Emily, who had recently graduated from KU (his alma mater too) was also desperate for an apartment. After a few video calls, they decided that they would be comfortable living together and she moved in. They each had a bedroom and bathroom on each side of the apartment with a common living area, dining room and kitchen.

They became their own pod very quickly since they couldn't go to work and most of their friends had moved away. They started making dinner together every night and playing video games. They would drink a few beers and then play COD or Apex Legends until bedtime. Things started to get a little flirty between them and Matt knew that he had a huge crush on Emily.

One Friday night after a bunch of beers, Emily thoroughly beat Matt in a match, she taunted him a little, "Come on, Matt... surely you can beat me. How about a friendly wager?"

"What? Do you want money? You already took my dignity," he said with a laugh.

"I don't know? Let's make it interesting."

"Fine," he said building up the courage. "I win and you have to let me see your boobs."

She thought for a minute. "And if I win, what do I get?"

"What do you want?"

She tapped her controller a few times, starting up a new match. "Okay, fine. You win, you get to see my boobs. If I win, I get to see your chest."

"That doesn't seem completely fair, but I'm not complaining."

Five minutes later Matt was stripping off his shirt. His working out was paying off -- he had nice defined abs and pecs. To his surprise, Emily ran her hand down his chest. "Nice, Matt!" She lingered on one of his nipples, running her finger over the sensitive nub. Matt had never played with his nipple, but it sent a shock of pleasure that ran straight to his dick. She rubbed the other nipple and pinched it.

When she looked down, his dick was straining in his grey sweat pants. "Sorry about that," she said. "I guess it's not fair to leave you like that."

Matt could not believe his luck. She was pulling his sweat pants down -- and his dick flopped out completely hard. He was around 7 inches long and decently thick. When she nodded at him with approval, he blushed even harder. He'd never been naked in front of a woman before, much less with a raging hard on.

She wrapped one hand around his shaft and pulled the foreskin down to expose his cock head. She then slowly stroked his dick from top to bottom. He let out an involuntary moan -- the sensation of a woman touching him was amazing. Her left hand continued to play with his nipples while she very lightly stroked his cock and balls.

She took her index finger and sucked her finger to get it wet. She then reached under his balls and began to gently probe around his butthole. He tensed up a little in shock, but he just figured that this was how handjobs went. After some urging, her finger found its way into his ass sending another wave of pleasure through his entire lower region. Her finger lightly rubbed his swollen prostate with her right hand stroked his cock head. Within minutes, he shouted out, "I'm about to cum." She slowed down a little more and just as he was ready to shoot, she pulled his foreskin back and pointed his cock straight at his chest. His cock spasmed as multiple blasts of thick white cum covered his abs and chest.

She extracted her finger and her hand and handed him a box of tissues. They got cleaned up and he pulled his sweat pants back on. "Uh thank you, Emily, that was absolutely amazing." He paused for a moment and then added, "Can I do something for you?"

She gave him a quick kiss and said, "Maybe some other time, I'm not ready to go any further." They went to bed -- Matt was pinching himself for his good fortune.

---

For the next week, Matt found his nipples getting more and more sensitive as she continued to win at video games. She very kindly gave him handjobs and blowjobs, always with a little anal stimulation. Matt found himself thoroughly cleaning himself in the shower in preparation and eagerly looking forward to the additional pleasure. On Saturday night, Matt finally won a match against Emily.

She stood up and gave him a little strip tease, removing her shirt sexily and then taking a few minutes to slowly take off her bra and reveal her breasts. Her boobs weren't huge, but a nice handful with small pink nipples. Matt was staring in disbelief. "Can I touch them?" He asked.

She sat back down on the couch and let him run his hands over her tits. Her nipples got hard beneath his touch and he mimicked her techniques on her. Her back arched and she let out a moan. He leaned over and put his hot mouth on her nipple and sucked. After five minutes of heaven, she pulled away and said, "Ok, that's enough. You won the bet." Her cheeks were flushed and she leaned forward and kissed him hard.

He started to reach down to remove her dress, but she stopped him. "I'm not ready yet."

"Okay, I completely understand. I want to make you happy too. But I'll go at your pace."

"You're a nice guy, Matt," she said. She ran her hand over his hard dick and gave him a squeeze. "I suppose you aren't going to turn down a little action yourself?" Matt shook his head hard.

She pulled his sweatpants down, freeing his nice long cock. She knelt between his legs and sucked his cockhead into her mouth. After a few sloppy passes, she moved down to his balls and used her tongue to tease each of his swollen nuts. She sucked her finger and he lifted his hips to give her easy access to his butthole. Her finger slid in easily now and she began rubbing his prostate. Emily went back to sucking his dick, sliding more than half of his dick down her throat and running her tongue along his frenulum.

He squeezed her shoulder as he was getting close. She covered his cock head with her mouth and sucked harder, her finger pressing up and her other hand stroking his shaft. He burst down her throat, spewing thick spurts of cum. She sucked him dry and then gave him a nice hug. As she turned to go to her room for the night, Matt called out, "I really hope you'll let me return the favor soon. I would really do anything for you."

She gave him a slightly sad smile and then closed the door to her room.

---

The next day at breakfast, Emily looked at him seriously and said, "I need to tell you something. I'm a futa, that is why I haven't let you see me without clothes on. I understand if you don't want to hang out with me anymore. I didn't think things would get this far, but I really like you and I didn't want to stop."

Matt was completely surprised. He would have never guessed and he wasn't entirely sure how he felt about it -- other than he really liked her too. "Well, thanks for letting me know," he said without a lot of confidence.

She squeezed his hand on top of the dining table and said, "I'll give you some time. Again I'm sorry for not telling you sooner."

A few minutes later, she got a text message, "Wanna play some video games?"

Matt was already on the big leather couch with a controller in both hands. He gave her a warm smile. "So what are we betting on today? Handjobs?"

Emily shined with happiness, "Whatever you want."

"All right, first one to ten wins." He knew that he wouldn't win head to head every time, but he figured that he could win a series of games. He started off pretty good -- 3 to 3, but then Emily went on a win streak and took it to 7-3. They traded a few battles back and forth, but Emily had won easily 10-5.

Matt took a big gulp. He was very inexperienced so he was nervous having to deal with two sets of genitals. They started off with some kissing and he began to feel more comfortable. He helped her remove her top and bra and then played with her boobs for a few minutes. She was moaning softly from his soft mouth on her hard nipples. He then worked up the courage to start pulling down her skirt. She was also wearing boxer shorts -- likely to keep everything easily tucked away.

Her hard cock sprang out of her shorts -- probably 6 inches long and fairly thick. Even though it wasn't as long as his, it was still intimidating. He ran his hand up and down her shaft. He quickly realized that it was a lot like masturbating and began to work on the glans with his palm like he would have done to himself. Very quickly he felt her start to tense up and she gripped his shoulder, "I'm going to cum."

He increasing his pumping speed, pushing her foreskin back and really working her cockhead. A fountain of cum burst out of her dick spraying all over her stomach and chest. She kept spurting for what seemed like minutes. He'd never seen so much cum in his life.

"I guess the last few weeks have been pretty frustrating," he mused. "I'm glad that you are finally letting me take care of you too."

She cleaned herself up with some tissues and then said, "I'm going to need a shower -- do you want to join me?"

Matt jumped up and followed her to her bathroom. They both completely disrobed and got in the warm shower. Emily immediately started sucking on his hard nipples, biting the ends gently and rubbing her hands up and down his lean body. He couldn't help stroking her dick again as it was hard and pressing against his stomach.

She turned him around so that his back was to her. A soapy finger found his butthole and then her hand reach around to start stroking him. Her own dick was rubbing his buttcrack and lower back. He reached around and began gently twisting the head her dick with his palm. Her soapy hand worked his dick with firm pressure. It didn't take long for him to spray the tiles with spurts of cum. He then felt her tense up too and she came between his ass cheeks.

They cleaned up in earnest now, both of them fully satisfied. They spent the afternoon half-dressed and cuddling.

---

The next few days, they didn't always bet in the video games before having sex, they were often too horny to wait. One of Matt's favorite activities was for them to both get naked on his bed and take turns playing with each other's nipples; they would gently stroke and suck each other's dicks; and eventually he would roll over and she would play with his butthole for a while. She would then let him finger her pussy for a while too. Once they were both beyond the point of no return, they would face each other and bring their dicks together. Using their combined hands, they would rub their dicks together, head rubbing head, foreskin brushing foreskin, until they would orgasm at the same time, drenching the sheets in a pool of warm cum.

Friday night, after a couple of beers, they were playing video games on the couch, both of them completely naked. They took turns sucking and playing with each other during load times. As it was approaching bed time, Matt asked her, "Do you want to make a bet tonight?"

"Sure, but it's time to raise the stakes," she said with a mock serious tone.

"Fine, you know I'm getting better. What are we playing for?"

"Going all the way, baby," she said with a wicked smile. "You win, you get to fuck me. I win, I get to fuck you."

Matt sucked in a deep breath. He'd been thinking about this moment for a while and he was ready. The truth was that he liked having his butt played with more than he cared to admit.

"OK, fine. I'm ready."

"Let's go then."

A few minutes later, Matt was lying naked on his bed, his firm ass pointed at the door. Emily stroked his back and thighs with her soft hands and then began rubbing a generous amount of lube into his backdoor. He moaned involuntarily as her finger started to stretch him out. "Are you ready?" She whispered into his ear. He moaned out, "yes" as she focused her attention on his swollen prostate.

She carefully lubed her own dick and then placed her cockhead right on his asshole. With a little pressure, she started pushing her dick into his butt. It took multiple tries and a lot of lube but eventually she had buried her whole dick in his ass. The sight of his stretched anus and clenching butt cheeks were enough to nearly make her shoot her load, but she took her time and began with short, shallow thrusts.

Matt was having a religious experience. The pleasure radiating from his lower body was almost too much to bear. It was a little uncomfortable when her whole dick was in him, but it felt better and better with each stroke. Her dick seems to be shaped to massage his prostate at almost every angle and it rubbed magically causing him to feel a building pressure.

She began to feel her own orgasm swelling and she couldn't help her hips start to move faster and deeper. He responded by lifting his hips a little and giving her easier access. She couldn't hold back anymore and her dick began flooding his ass with a river of thick cum. As her dick was literally throbbing in his ass, he felt the pressure release from his dick as his prostate spasmed and sent waves of pleasure coursing through his body. Cum leaked from his dick with each stroke creating a sticky pool beneath his stomach.

They cleaned up and decided to sleep together that night. As she wrapped her arms around him, he said, "That was amazing. I feel so lucky to have you."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek, "The feeling is mutual."

---

Matt was never happier to lose now than he was right then. He didn't necessarily want to admit it, but he had an almost pavlovian response to sex now. The moment he got turned on, he wanted something in his butt. By a small miracle, Matt finally beat Emily at a round of COD that determined who was the "bottom" that night. Emily was always happy to fuck Matt, but she was pretty excited to try something new.

They went to her bedroom and finished undressing. They'd been playing with each other for over an hour, edging themselves between matches. They laid down and used their hands and mouths to play with each other. Emily flipped onto her back ready to get down to business.

Matt got on his hands and knees between her legs and guided his dickhead to her pussy, right below her thick dick. His only other experience was getting fucked himself, so he just did what Emily had done to him. Her pussy was wet and tight, forcing him to ease himself into her. She let out a growl as his dick filled her up, pressing against her inner walls and milking pre-cum from her cock.

After a few tentative strokes, Matt began to thrust his hips with more effort. They were both moaning -- Emily using her hips to give him more leverage. The new and amazing sensation brought Matt to the edge more quickly than he wanted, so he pulled out and asked, "Try another position?"

Emily gladly flipped over and gave him access from behind. He slid in easily this time and began to fuck her tight pussy with new vigor. It didn't last long and he gripped her hips and said, "I'm going to cum!" She pushed her ass back in response and her own dick began spurting thick ropes of cum all over her sheets. It felt like his dick had exploded when he came, hours of teasing and anticipation led to a massive flood of cum bursting from his cock. They laid in a pile for a few minutes before extracting and cleaning up.

As they laid in the dark, Matt admitted, "That was amazing, but I have to honest that I prefer when our roles are switched."

"Really? I'm okay with that too," Emily said. "Maybe we do this every once in while... you know, change of pace and all that?"

"Sounds good to me."

---

The next day, Matt easily lost and gladly found himself bent over the couch while Emily fucked him from behind. Her fat dick plowed his sensitive ass, no longer needing to be careful or patient. Within minutes, his prostate was spasming and his dick was leaking a fountain of milky cum. Emily was in no hurry and continued to fuck his ass until her cock exploded.

Matt rested his head on a couch cushion and said, "I hope that Covid never ends..."

"Who says anything has to change once we can go out again? It will just give us new places to fuck!"