A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 09

Story Info
3some Massage & Fuck after drugged with mom & massager.
5.7k words
4.83
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

I am back with the new chapter of my sex life. Please read my earlier story, A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01 to Ch- 08

While Having our breakfast Mom suggested that we buy a Hand Bag/traveling bag so that we could keep all the extra clothes and toys purchased in it, after breakfast we went to the shopping area and purchased a Bag, I also purchased some imported scotch, wine, and Champaign, then we returned to the hotel. While driving I called the car rental company and asked them to take the car.

When we reached the Hotel, I gave the Luggage bag to Mom and asked her to go to the room while I waited in the lobby for the Car rental company person to come. The person arrived in Half an hour. I completed the formalities, Paid him, and then went to the room. When I entered the room I saw that Mom had changed into shorts and a T-shirt and had already done most of the Packing, I helped her in keeping the remaining stuff and then I went near the window and sat on the edge of it. It was around 10 am and I could see people still playing in water. Mom came to me with a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigar in the other hand. I took the beer from her, took a sip, and asked her not to light the cigar, but she sat on my lap, kissed me, and then requested me to please light the cigar and enjoy the last few hours in Goa.

Ultimately I had to agree on Mom's demand and I lighted the Cigar and took a drag from it, Mom who was still sitting on my lap kissed me again and then took the cigar from me.

Mom to me: I feel wonderful honey, Thanks a lot for fulfilling all my wishes

Me: hmmm anytime dear, let me know if I can do more for you. (Kissing her)

Mom: You naughty boy, and saying so she gave me a French kiss and then took a puff from a cigar, and then she blew a cloud of smoke in my mouth and kissed me again.

Me: Thanks Mom for being so nice to me and being so friendly and open with me. Saying so, I placed my hands on her breast and pressed them, i could feel that she had not worn any bra inside.

Mom: Always dear, after all, you are the only World to me and then she hugged me tightly.

We then finished smoking and went to bed, we had not slept the entire night. Our flight to Pune was at 8 pm in the evening so I asked Mom to rest for some time as our daily routine would start tomorrow, but Mom had some other plans. She asked me to get her purse

Me: What for?

Mom: Wait I will only get it (saying so she got up and bought the packet of Cocaine)

Me: No not now, we have already taken Ganja now

Mom: Dear if we don't consume it now, we need to throw it away, we won't be able to take it in flight.

Me: Oh yes, you are right, I didn't think on that point.

Mom: I Knew it, By the way, where is your packet?

Me: I told her that it was in the pocket of my jeans which I wore yesterday night.

So she went back inside and bought it too. Mom asked me to lie down and remove my T-shirt, she then poured a thick line of the drug / white powder on my stomach, made a straight line of it as shown in movies, and inhaled it in 1go. I could see the white powder on her nose, I pulled her towards me and licked it with my tongue. Mom seemed to lose her emotions, she didn't say anything but her eyes wandered here and there. I made her lie on the bed, pulled her T-shirt, and then emptied the entire powder on her belly area, made a thick line of the white powder, and sniffed it. I Instantly got a kick, I could feel my head heavy, The cocaine was racing through my blood, causing my heart to race and brain to cloud, I could feel every nerve in my body getting more sensitive.

I quickly removed my undies and got naked, Mom was still lying on the bed, She stared up at the ceiling fan and panted, but her hands wandered around my dick. she pulled me by the hair towards her face and gave me a long smooch. I too grabbed her, my hands roaming all over her body, I removed her shorts, and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties inside. We kissed each other for a few minutes then she took my packet of cocaine and asked me to lie down again, this time she emptied the entire packet on my dick and sniffed it, and slowly she licked the remaining powder with her tongue and then suddenly she collapsed on the bed.

I knew she was too high. My head was also spinning but Mom had lost her complete senses, The cocaine had taken full effect on her so I pulled her into the middle of the bed and kept my mouth on her pussy, and slowly moved my hands over her huge breasts until my fingers began to gently squeeze them around her nipples. I felt her nipples were hard, I continued playing with her tits.

I then spread her legs slightly and started stroking her vagina mound. Her body began to react as I stroked her pussy and slipped a finger between her slit. She was undoubtedly wet. I then slipped my tongue between her slit leaving a wet trail across her mound and making her body quiver.

Mom was still staring up at the ceiling so I held her legs up against her chest and continued licking her pussy a few more times and pushed my mouth into her slit and skilfully began to use my tongue on her pussy. I was licking and flickering my tongue against her clit making her squirm. Mom began to grind her hips and pushed her pussy up onto my face as I worked the tip of my tongue on her clitoris.

I looked at Mom but She was still staring at the ceiling but started to moan and groan as I worked my fingers in her pussy. She was bucking her legs now and breathing much heavier. I saw that she was on the verge of cuming and so replaced my fingers with a tongue like an expert, her body began to shake and quiver. I knew she was going to poop her fluid any moment. I could feel that she was a ticking time bomb that was ready to explode anytime. I continued licking her pussy and also inserted my finger in it simultaneously as I wanted to make it as pleasurable as possible for her.

Mom gave a loud moan "Ah... My God!.....Uh... Yeah... Phil... Uh... Oh. God...!" Her body began to shake violently as she reached her orgasm and screamed in pleasure "Oh. Yeah...... It feels so good!" She gasped for air and tried to catch her breath. Her body went limp as she rested her head back.

Even I wanted relief so I took the condom kept in the side drawer, rolled it on my Johnny, and went on Mom but she didn't respond me yet, I adjusted my penis between her legs and rubbed it against her pussy while my hands were rubbing her boobs. My dick was fully erect are ready for the pleasure so I placed the tip of my cock on the entrance of her wet pussy and slapped the head against her clit making her body squirm and grind into the mattress. Mom opened her eyes and looked at me, she placed her hand around my head and pulled me by the hair towards her face, I leaned down and kissed her lips, Now I felt a bit of relief, till now I felt like I was raping her as she didn't respond or didn't encourage me, she just laid there ideal. But now she was at least staring at me, as my cock popped inside her pussy. I pulled out my cock until only the head remained inside then again pushed it forward, sending the entire length inside her tight wet pussy. Mom moaned again and this time she slapped my butt with her left hand and asked me to fuck her harder and faster. I slowly worked it back and forth against her clit. She dug her nails into my back as I began fucking her at a steady pace now.

Mom leaned her head up and stared between her legs and saw my dick as it pushed deep inside her, She moaned again "AH come on Faster... Faster.." She then placed her hand on my asshole and started fingering it, I was too aroused because of it. She did everything in her power to make me cum fast but I was trying to control myself. I took her legs up with my hands and started fucking her harder and soon shoot my cum, I grunted several times into her pussy and practically collapsed on top of her and slowly rolled off onto the bed and lay next to her trying to catch my breath. We didn't speak with each other and slept as it was completely naked.

I woke up with a headache, my body was paining a lot, and I could see darkness all around, I looked around and found Mom was still lying naked next to me. I checked the timing on the mobile and was shocked to know that it was 9.30 pm. which meant we missed our flight. I tried to wake Mom but she didn't respond, so I got up, turned on the lights went to the washroom, and cleared my bladder. I got fresh, came out, and lighted a cigarette.

My head was still heavy so I thought of going down to the Medical store and bringing some medicine. I tried waking up Mom again but she was fast asleep so I Thought that let her sleep and take a rest, we had already missed the flight so now there was no use in panicking. So I just kept Mom's mobile next to her and left the room.

While going down through the elevator I met Rosie (the lesbian massage therapist) She greeted me and I too replied with a hello. She was accompanied by her friend and she introduced her to me as Candy. She then told her something in their local language and Candy started giving me a look. I greeted Candy as well complimented her looks and asked Rosie

Me to Rosie- So finished with your shift?

Rosie- yes my work for today is over and we are heading home

Me- that's nice, enjoy.

Rosie- How is mam? (my mom)

Me - she is good and resting in the room.

Rosie to me- Why are you sounding so dull

Me- my head is paining

Candy- it looks like someone needs a massage.

We reached the ground floor, I went near the reception and informed them that I would like to extend my room for a day and started walking outside the Hotel. I saw both the ladies waiting for me near the exit point. I went near them and said to them

Me- I going to a medical store to get some medicines

Rosie- Oh please take care, Sir, and sorry I thought you were trying to flirt with me and wanted a massage from me.

Me- Well I don't mind a massage But I know you are a Lesbo, and also I know rules of your Hotel, of not providing the cross massage so it is of no use to me.

By now we had reached the Main gate of the Hotel, Rosie spoke something to Candy in her native language

Rosie said to me,- Sir the Hotel rules are when we are working and on shift, after shift is over we are free to do anything. Then she added that if you want Candy can give you and mam a fantastic massage and also satisfy your needs. I looked at Candy and saw some eagerness in her eyes. She must be around 5.5" in height with a 38-26-26 size, She looked fabulous. Rosie continued by saying that Candy needed Money and She assured me that she would give a good and satisfactory massage.

Before I could reply to her I received a call from Mom so I answered it.

Mom: sorry Honey, because of me we missed the flight,

Me: Relax Mom and chill, it is not a big deal. We will book another flight for tomorrow.

Mom: (Got convinced) Ok where are you right now?

Me: I am going to the medical store to get some medicines as my Body is paining.

Mom: Also get it for me, honey, even my body has become stiff, and it's paining.

Me: Okay Mom sure, then I told her about Rosie and Candy's offer and asked Mom if she needed a massage.

Mom: I seriously don't mind it dear but only if she is gonna massage you as well.

Me: Yes Rosie said so. Still, I will confirm it again if you want.

Mom: No you get her with you in the room then we will discuss it.

Me: Okay Mom.

Then I told Rosie that Mom would first like to see Candy and then take the call. Then they both spoke to each other in their native language which I didn't understand. Then Rosie said that Candy would accompany me to discuss things further in the room and then she excused herself as it was getting late and gave me a small hug and left.

Now me and candy walked to the medical store. There I purchased medicines and also took an oil bottle and then we headed back to our Hotel. As I went near the room, I saw that the door was open and Mom was sitting in the living room drinking lemonade juice. She was wearing the same shirts and T-shirts that she wore in the morning. I went towards her kissed her on her forehead and introduced Candy who came with me.

They both exchanged greetings and Mom asked her to have a sit. She then took the medicine and also gave me a pill. Then Mom asked Candy about the deal, Candy to Mom: Rs, 3000 per person which would include 60 minutes of relaxing massage.

Mom: Does it include everything, with complete satisfaction for both of us?

Candy: She very softly said, Mam Extras will be charged extra depending on the service you take.

Mom: Come on dear tell me the final offer including massage and sex with both of us.

Candy: She thought for a while looking at me and then replied to Mom, "Mam Give me 20000 for 2-3 hours of massage service and extras as you want".

Mom: I will give you 25000 but I have a condition.

(I was surprised that why is Mom giving her 10k extra but I didn't say anything in between, I got up and got a tin of beer from the refrigerator and offered it to Candy which she readily accepted)

Candy: What is the condition, Mam?

Mom: I want to record the entire act for our pleasure

Rosie- No way, that's not possible mam

Mom- Come on dear, even we will be there in the recording so you don't have to worry, it is just for our Private viewing as we get horny seeing it later, and it helps us get more intimate with each other.

I purposely removed the money from my wallet and showed it to her, I knew seeing the money she might consider the offer as she required it. Candy thought for a while looking at the cash in my hand and then said

Candy- okay but please make sure it doesn't get viral or else her life will get spoiled.

Mom- 100% dear, How can we share it with anyone else when we too are there in the video, How will I show myself naked to others?

Candy: Okay fine mam.

Saying so she opened the Beer tin and took a sip from it. I got up and handed her the cash which she kept in her bag and asked me who wanted the massage first. I asked her to start with Mom. So we all got up and went to the bedroom.

I placed 2 mobiles and an iPad in different areas facing the camera towards the bed so that the actions get captured from all sides, Meanwhile, Candy went to the washroom with her handbag, and I saw Mom removing the condoms we purchased yesterday from the bags and kept them on the bed.

Candy joined us wearing a massage dress generally worn by a Thai therapist. She looked sexy in that outfit so I commented on her on it and appreciated her beauty while Mom went to the bathroom, Candy thanked me while looking at the Cameras placed by me. She looked scared so I asked her to relax and continue doing her things normally without the fear of Cameras. Mom came out and patted Candy's ass and hugged her from behind. Candy gave a smile to Mom and asked her to lie down so that we could start the deed. "Please be comfortable mam and relax. while I massage you"

Without wasting any time Mom removed her T-shirt and shorts and got completely naked and she purposely showed her face and naked body to the cameras. Candy was observing Mom's Body and commented Mom on her assets. Mom asked Candy not to be Shy and said " You also strip so that the oil doesn't ruin your clothes, please be comfortable dear " Then Candy hesitantly removed her Dress shyly looking at the cameras. She was wearing a Black Panty and bra which held her huge melons firmly. Mom bent forward and kissed her then helped her in unhooking her Bra. Her Boobs were awesome, perfect in size, as her boobs expose I could see her dark brown color erect nipples that desperately needed to be sucked. I placed my hand on it and pressed her tits, she didn't say object to it so I pinched her erect nipples with my fingers, she gave a soft moan and shyly asked me to remove my dress.

So I removed my Track pants and T-shirt, and now I was only in boxers, she looked up and down with a slight smile too. Candy did not remove her Panties and asked Mom to lie down on the mattress and took the oil bottle in her hand, poured some oil on Mom's Back, and started rubbing it. She applied oil on her entire backside from toes to neck and then came between her legs and started pressing her toes and feet area slowly.

I sat on the edge of the bed admiring the two beautiful ladies. Candy worked her hands way up over Mom's thighs and bum, while doing so she was checking at me from the corner of her eyes so I placed my hand on her back and slowly roamed my fingers on it. She looked at me and smiled, so I took my hand forward towards her boob and started circling it slowly around her nipples. She gave a soft moan while her hands were still massaging Mom's ass, Mom Looked back and then she also took her hands behind and kept them on Candy's knees and started touching her thighs.

Candy continued massaging Mom while her eyes were gazing right at the bulge in my boxers, which wasn't fully erect yet but still big enough to be noticeable. Candy who was sitting between Mom's legs started playing with her pussy area, Mom moaned after a few seconds and said how wonderful her fingers felt in her pussy. After a few more seconds, she let out another low and slow moan and said to Candy 'It sounds like you have the magic touch dear, your hands are quite soft'.

I lighted a cigarette watching them, Candy gave me a puzzled, look as if she too wanted to smoke, so I placed the cig on her lips, she instantly took a big drag and blew the smoke on my face in a naughty way, Then I took a drag in my mouth and pressed my lips on her and blew the smoke in her mouth and kissed her for a while. Candy now stopped massaging Mom and her hands were on my face, pushing it, licking it for more kisses, I saw that Mom had turned her head towards us, she was watching us kissing each other but didn't say anything.

After a few more kisses, I got up and grabbed Candy, and took her in my arms, I gave her a deep passionate French kiss, She leaned onto me and we kept kissing again and again passionately. I could feel her breasts pressing into me. I let my arms wrap around her back and pulled her closer, Now she moved to the edge of the bed while I was standing near the bed, Mom was free for herself, she took the cigarette from my hand and kept on watching us.

I took Candy by the hair in my hand and leaned in for another kiss, As I ran my hand through her hair, I let my other hand slip around and gave a hard slap on her ass cheeks, she then took her hand down and started inserting it in my boxers trying to grab my dick, My cock was fully erect, she lowered my boxers and looked at my rock hard cock and said: "Oh my god, its so huge and fat."

She then looked behind at Mom and said "Mam you are a lucky person to get such a giant cock to satisfy your needs"

Mom smiled at her and replied her saying, "Today even you be a lucky chap, as this giant cock is all yours" saying so she spanked her ass. I leaned forward toward Mom and gave her a kiss while Candy was between us getting sandwiched. I placed my right-hand fingers on Candy's pussy from outside her Panties and started rubbing it, her panty was all wet, and I let my left hand roam around to her breasts and began to fondle them.

Candy too started to lather up my cock and stroke it while her hand came down and guided me into her panties on the pussy. Now I started fingering her pussy, As I inched in deeper she gave a soft moan, My fingers circled around her clit as she moaned with pleasure-giving moans. A few minutes later She squirmed and squirted on my fingers, her juices were all over my hand, and I could feel the hotness and heat coming from her pussy. Candy closed her eyes in satisfaction and moaned quietly with pleasure and gyrated her hips with the movements of my finger. As her body finishes cuming she slowly lets her legs relax, I thought she would stop stroking me now as she got an orgasm.

12