A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Candy moved behind a bit, lowered herself, and Her tongue came out and licked around each of my balls wetting the skin. She opened her mouth and sucked on the outside of one of his balls as her tongue circled it for a while, then she pulled her head back and let my balls escape past her lips, popping out one at a time and allowing it to drop back down to hang limply between my legs. Slowly she slipped her lips down over the crown of my cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

She said "'you taste sweet & salty dear"

Raising and lowering her head she fucked my cock slowly with her hot mouth. Her lips pressed tightly around the sides of my dick giving me tremendous pleasure. I could feel her tongue roaming on my dick, while she gave me the blowjob. she kept on sucking my dick as hard as she could.

Mom who was sitting behind Candy on the bed removed Candy's panties in 1go and then she spanked her ass and started fingering her wet pussy. Candy looked back at Mom, smiled at her, and continued sucking me, with every lick and swallow, She pumped her head back and forth and tried to take my cock inside her as much as possible. I was amazed at how skilled she was at taking in my huge, rock-hard, massive cock in her mouth. She definitely had experience sucking cocks and she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying wrapping her tongue around my throbbing cockhead. She teased and tantalized my penis with her expert and practiced technique. She was giving me the best blow job I had ever gotten.

I asked Candy to slow down or else I might explode soon but she didn't stop and continued sucking me for a while, She then placed her hands together in some sort of two-handed basket weave and continued to stroke my cock, I loved the look and feel of two hands stroking me. She kissed the tip of my cock eventually as it popped out with every stroke then back between the palms of her hands.

Pressure started to build in my balls so I told her again to stop but she took it in her mouth again and seemed to crave for my cum and want it in her mouth. I thought she like to swallow the cum and wanted me to release my load in her mouth, But Just as I was starting to cum, she took my cock out of her mouth and aimed it right at her face, and continued to stroke me. I ejaculated as she stroked me.

The first shot of semen was thick like a rope and shot all over her face, The second wave of cum shot was on her lips, The third wave was out of me but not with as much volume or force, this wave deposited itself squarely on her breasts. Candy continued to stroke me and managed to milk the fourth deposit from my cock. But, this had no force behind it and just dribbled off the end. Candy smiled and licked her tongue along the base of my cock and twirled it around the tip of my penis. She licked every last drop from me. I watched and loved every second of it. Candy said 'mmmm you taste so good'. She then stood up and went to the washroom to clean.

I collapsed on the bed, placed my head on Mom's lap, and rested. Mom caressed my head and asked me "How am I feeling now, is my body still Paining?" I just nodded to her in NO to her. Mom started to draw circles over my stomach as we lay there.

Then Candy came back, wrapped in a towel, and said Sorry to Mom, for discontinuing the massage in the middle. But Mom smilingly asked her to chill and said it was fine.

Then Mom excused herself, got up from the bed said that I was ordering Pizza for us, and walked away. Candy stopped her and requested her to order a chilled beer if possible, Mom came back towards Candy, gave her an angry look, and said sure dear, you will get beer but only if you remain naked then Mom suddenly pulled her towel making her nude again and went out giggling.

When Mom came back, Candy asked Mom to lie down on the bed so that she could start with the massage again. Mom was already naked and immediately came and slept beside me. Candy started doing the massage while I was sleeping next to them. After some time I heard the Room bell ringing, Mom asked me, darling can you please get the order, So I got up and wrapped the towel which was lying down on the floor around my waist, and went out to take the delivery.

I returned with the Pizza, and both the ladies were having a laugh and stared at me as I approached them, I asked them what is it about, but they didn't answer me, so I went to the washroom got cleaned, and returned, Candy Continued massaging. Finally, I asked them to stop and enjoy the hot Pizza while handing the Beer Can to Candy. So they both got up and started to eat. I Sat on the sofa chair while they both sat on the bed itself.

After dinner, Candy lit a cigarette and went near the window. After smoking Candy came behind me, placed her hands on my neck, and started massaging my neck and shoulders. Mom got up and went to the bathroom while Candy slowly moved her hand down from my neck to my back until my hips. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed her touch, trying not to get too turned on as she worked her strong hands over me. She then said to me in a very soft and seductive tone "I want you to lie on your back and relax. I'm gonna make you feel so good" which I readily accepted and moved to bed.

Mom entered the room, lit a cigarette, and sat on the sofa chair watching us. Candy began to massage my feet then my thighs and back moving towards my shoulders and neck area, Then poured the oil on my back and started massaging it for some time. My eyes were still closed as didn't want to get aroused too fast and enjoy the massage. She went between my legs and started massaging the Bum area on my ass. She poured more oil on it, rubbed it with her hands, and slowly bent over to my shoulders. She stroked me from ass to shoulders for few times and slowly bent over and touched her boobs on my ass and continued doing the same. I could feel her huge melons getting pressed and riding all over my back.

She then asked me to turn around, As soon as I rolled over she poured oil directly on my dick and started playing with my balls and cock. A few minutes later she turned around and sat on my chest giving me a good view of her ass. Candy then placed my cock in between her breast and pressed her boobs on my cock and started moving it. I Could feel my penis getting hard again. I hold her by her hips and placed my 1 hand on her ass and started roaming it all around her ass, I also spanked it a few times slowly. She then looked at Mom and then back at me she playfully demanded

"Get over and FUCK ME Please!"

So I pushed her ahead holding her hips, stood behind her like a dog, and rolled the condom on my hard rocket. She then took her hand behind and guided my rocket size giant cock in her pussy throbbing my cock between her cunt's dripping wet opening and slowly entering her inch by inch. She pushed her ass back against me, giving a soft moan. I pushed it deep inside with every stroke. She kept on Moaning loudly in pleasure "Oh yes, come on, Harder, Comeon hmmmm" I gave a few slow strokes in and out.

I moved both my hands to her waist and pulled her back onto me trying to push my dick completely inside her pussy, which stretched her inner walls apart as my rocket was buried deep in it, on which she almost screamed, gave a loud moan and lost her balance, and collapsed on the bed, All of a sudden my dick came out of her pussy, I asked her to turn around and lie down so that I could fuck her in a missionary position., She immediately rolled and came below me.

I parted her legs and continued the act and placed my cock on her pussy again. Her cunt ached with anticipation waiting for my cock to ram in. Panting heavily she awaited its intrusion to get fucked by it so she can cum. This time I tried to directly push the entire cock deep in her pussy but it didn't go. So I pushed it back and forth for few times, I could feel my cock getting stiffer and harder inside Candy's wet pussy with every move. She kept on giving loud and erotic Moans in pleasure. I thrust harder and deeper into Candy with her every moan. "fuck me harder, fuck me deeper"... oh fuck me, this feels like heaven!" Her moans encouraged me to keep going on, Candy breathed heavily, and Mom too joined us and started to rub Candy's boobs as I rammed deeper inside her,

Mom pressed Candy's nipples harder with each moan. I could feel Candy's juices started to ease out onto my long cock. it was sensory overload., I pumped my cock and pushed as deeply inside as possible so that she gets complete satisfaction.

Candy's moan reduced and became soft, I knew she got her organism but still, she encouraged me to fuck her harder.

I began circling my penis in her pussy for a while then again I started giving hard strokes deep in her vagina, She also started moving in rhythm back and forth with me as I slid in and out of her pussy. Now even though I couldn't take it anymore, I thrust one last time deep inside her hot pussy and released my load that had been building up for the last 15-20 minutes. I collapsed on her and then next to her on the bed breathing heavily in pleasure.

Then Candy got up from her place and started wearing her dress, she applied her lipstick and then came to us and gave us a goodbye kiss and said that she had to leave as it was getting late. So we thanked her for the wonderful service and said goodbye to her. Mom went near the door to see her off and then bolted the door.

I will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.

12