All Comments on 'A Trip to Remember'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, wrong category

Though quite enjoyable, this is a First Time tale that is not about a Mature sexual experience.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
This Sounds So True*****

Great read did you remember everything? Thanks for sharing.

MrsRedBookMrsRedBookover 3 years ago
Lovely

This was an excellent story, but I think maybe the wrong category. But I'm glad it's here or I would not have found it.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Plan

I'm thinking old Carl stuck to their plan, and he now has a Son. Great story, loved it!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Vive La France!

Great story and well written. What an experience for a young boy to top off his tour across the US.

For one, I'm glad it's in this category other wise I probably wouldn't have read it. Guess I need to check out the rest of your stories. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Good Editor

I gave it a five! A good editor makes a world of difference. Misspelled words and bad grammar make it hard to enjoy even the best of stories. Keep writing. Just be sure to edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do the dishes!

Great story, but things would have gone much better if our hero had helped with the dishes.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Very good

Oh loved this, so good it could be real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF !

MATURE CATEGORY, an 18 and a 20 year old

liqueurliqueur9 months ago

What a bunch of picayune comments! Pay no attention.

I too was on the road at the same time. I've had many fantasies over the years of things that might have happened, almost happened, never happened. This story has the Ring of Truth. I doubt if everything happened just as you tell it, but I am certain that some of this did happen. I enjoyed it very much, and will be looking at more of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.