A Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Each night I have been here with you I have worried that Carl would wake even though when he drinks, he sleeps soundly. With much noise, he will wake. But tonight, we can do as we please. He has had much and in a sleep from which he will not wake until morning."

Yvette smiled, stepped closer and with one fluid motion pulled her nighty up and off. She stood before me, naked. My eyes took in her form, the slimness of her ankles, the smooth, shapeliness of her legs, the perfect oval of her face, the classic lines of her throat blending into the smooth lines of her firm breasts, the dark brown of her areolas, topped by large, erect nipples and finally the dark "v" of her pubic hair pointing to the warm wetness of her pussy.

"Tonight you will not sleep." She said, "tonight, you will show me the man you will be."

She held out her hand and said, "Take me. Lick me. How you say? Fuck me. Leave me with a memory I will cherish!"

I took her hand and pulled her to the bed. Before I knew it, I was between her legs, then buried balls deep in her warm, wetness.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "take my ass in your hands. Fuck me hard!"

I reached down and grabbed both her ass cheeks, raised her hips, and began to slam into her with long hard strokes.

As I stroked into her she began to moan, then said in a throaty whisper, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like we have no tomorrow mon cheri! FUCK ME!"

It didn't take much of that, maybe three or four minutes and I exploded inside her, filling her with my fertile essence. I looked down as I pulled my cock from inside her, slick with a combination of her juices and mine. When the head popped out, my cock lay cradled in her slit, dripping onto her mound.

"Lay on your back." Yvette instructed.

I stretched out and before I was settled she had her mouth over the crown of my cock sucking it. I groaned as she sucked on it then I felt her hand begin to fondle my balls. The electric shocks of pleasure coursed through my young body. A few moments later Yvette slipped her finger into my rectum.

At first, I was startled then as her finger penetrated my ass and touched my prostate, a jolt of pleasure shot up through my cock and I thought I was going to cum right then. Se sucked on the head of my cock and fingered my ass for a while, then I felt her move. She threw her leg over me and pressed her glistening, cum-coated pussy to my face.

She pulled her mouth from my cock and groaned, "Eat me! And put your finger in my ass. Now! Do it now!"

Without thinking I pressed my mouth to her wet slit. The taste of our combined juices was delicious. As I licked her pussy, I put my thumb against her sphincter. Her puckered little hole was covered with cum from where it had dripped down earlier. I pushed and my thumb slid through her tight little star.

I felt her tense then heard her moan around my cock as my thumb slid all the way into her. For the next 20 minutes, she sucked me and fingered my ass, while I licked her slit and fingered her tight brown eye.

She came first. I felt her body tense, tremble, and then she pushed her hips down, shoving her slippery pussy tighter against my questing tongue. When she was done cumming, she resumed sucking me, taking me all the way down her throat in long strokes as she fondled my balls and fingered my ass.

I lay with my mouth pressed to her pussy, enjoying the feel and taste of her and the exquisite sensations of her sucking me. It wasn't long and I groaned as my cock exploded. As she felt the first blast enter her mouth, she pushed her mouth down over my cock until her lips were around the base. Each time my cock throbbed, I felt her swallow, followed by a moan from her. When I was done, she pulled her mouth up, licked the crown of my cock, turned around and kissed me.

She glanced at the clock and said, "It is early still. We have much time yet. I hope you can stay how you say? Hard for hours more?"

At 18, I knew I could. In fact, as she lay against me, her firm tits pressed to my chest, I could feel my cock already swelling from it's half-erect state to another full-blown hard-on.

I grinned, took her hand and placed it on my hard rod, saying, "I am at your command, my lady."

"Then mon ami, I will get on my hands and knees. You will enter me from

behind, no?"

I nodded and she got on to her hands and knees with her ass in the air. She urged me up behind her and I quickly complied. I placed my cock against her glistening pink lips and pushed forward, for the first time watching the incredible sight of my cock disappearing into a woman.

She reached back took my hands and pulled them to her breasts, saying, "Fondle them and fuck me slowly."

I did as she asked, fucking her with long slow strokes and fondling her firm breasts as she desired. I have no idea how long I fucked her but finally I felt her body stiffen, then felt a wet warm flush along my cock as she came. I let go of her tits, grabbed her hips and began to pound into her with hard, fast strokes. It took me another 5 minutes before my cock exploded that second time, filling her again. She collapsed onto her stomach and I laid down beside her. She smiled, rolled onto her back, and beckoned with her arms. A few seconds later, I was again buried in her slippery tunnel.

We fucked most of the night. I must have cummed at least 6 times. The last time I came, I looked up and through the window could see the faint gray light of the coming dawn on the horizon. I lay there on top of her and allowed my cock to wilt to a flaccid state inside her warm, wet confines.

"It's getting light," I said, my face buried against the soft skin of her neck.

"Yes," she whispered back, "I must go."

We lay still for another half-dozen heartbeats then she urged me from between her legs. She stood, then leaned down and gently kissed me. Without another word, she walked off. She entered the bathroom and I could hear water running. She came out, threw me a kiss and entered the bedroom. As tired as I was, I couldn't fall asleep. All I could do was run the events of that night through my head over and over.

When Carl got up a couple of hours later, I had showered and put away the bed. Yvette got up and greeted me as though nothing had happened. Carl and I

prepared the trailer as Yvette made breakfast. As we ate, Yvette, as usual,

chattered on and on.

We pulled out at 10:00 AM, hours later than our usual departure time. Carl stopped next to a freeway interchange to let me out. From here, they were headed west to the coast and I was going north. Yvette asked if I would write down my parents' address so we could keep in touch. I did gladly, with fantasies of sometime in the future she and I again spending a few hours together.

As I watched them pull away my stomach felt empty. This had been the first real sexual encounter of my life. I had known it must end but I didn't want it to. I caught a ride north and spent the night in an Oregon state park. The next day a trucker picked me up and gave me a ride all the way home.

As time rolled by the memory of those few deep summer days on the road mellowed and took on the feel of a dream. The Army drafted me four months later. Over the next year, I met a few girls but they were just that, girls. Yvette with her skill and sexual appetite had spoiled me.

A year and a half after that trip, I was home on leave for Christmas. My mom handed me an envelop that had come in the mail for me. There was no return address and the postmark was from Macon, Georgia. I opened it and found a Christmas card. On the front was a picture of Carl and Yvette. Yvette was holding a baby. I opened the card to find a very short hand written note that read:

"Merry Christmas to family and friends. from Carl, Yvette, and Francis."

I stared at the picture for a long time, lost in the soft fog of fondly held memories shot through by a sharp, unanswerable question until my mom calling me to dinner broke through my thoughts.

"Francis! Come to dinner! It's time to eat."

12